Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #41
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

The air inside the cabin is as cool as the air outside it, and you can see it on my skin. I lay on the cold wooden floor with goosebumps froming all over me tightening me skin. It's only a matter of secends before I get a shiver I can't seem to shake. "Tommy please, can I have a blanket...a shirt to cover myself with...anything?" You can hear the discomfort in my voice and look over the edge of the bed at me. I am laying uncomfortably on my side trying to curl into as tight a ball as I can in an effort to keep warm, you can tell I am not laying. You also know that naked and bound the way I am I would never make it out in the woods. You show a little compassion and toss down the shirt you had been wearing. It covers most of me and I thank you. I would love a pillow too but I am not about to push my luck.

You fall asleep well before I do, I can hear you snoring and it makes it even harder for me to sleep. Between the cold, the fear, the snoring and the taste of cum still thick in my mouth no amount of counted sheep seem to be able to help me off to la-la land. I lay there awake, for what seems like hours until finally my eyes get heavy and I manage to dift away to sleep. I am completely exhausted and once I have gotten to sleep I am lights out. Laying on the floor in manner more similar to being unconscious than being asleep.

My eyes flutter and I moan as I sleep. My sleep is filled with dreams today. I dream of being in my boyfriends arms and the comfort I would feel, I dream simpy of being at home and the feeling of safety that engulfs me in my own bed. But the dreams sour and images of pain, and torture fill me head. The idea of being left in these woods naked to find my own way out and hunted like an animal. Images of being tied to a bed ond forced to bear children and used like a simple fuck toy. I don't know it but I have actually come to tears in my sleep as these horrible images flood my unconscious mind.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #42
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

When I wake up in the morning I look over the edge of the bed and see you laying there with goose bumps on your exposed skin. I watch you as your eyes flutter and wonder what your thing about. I get out of bed and take back my shirt and kick you in the ass when your eyes bop open I ask you if you had a good night’s sleep.

No you say as you lay on the flood and ask me if you can get dressed. Not yet little girl I have something’s to check out this morning. Like if my Uncle is looking for us or not so you’re going to have to stay here.

I suppose if you try you could make your way into the bed I tell you as I walk out the door. The last look I seen on you face was so forlorn like you were think of what was going to happen to you as opposed to I’ll get out of this soon.

It’s about 2 O Clock in the afternoon when I get back you a sleep in the bed I smile to myself thinking you mustn’t have gotten much sleep last night but you should be well rested by now.
I walk over to the bed and shake you. You jump I must have startled you sitting up in bed you look so good I can’t resist the urge I throw the covers off the bed and you scoot back to the head board I kneel on the bed and pull you down to me . Then I untie you ankles

And tell you time for some pussy bitch you remember our deal don’t you? You shake your head yes that’s a good girl now spread you legs so I can see your pussy. With your legs spread I can see that pink pussy and I reach up and rub your clit till you start shifting on the bed then I stick two fingers in you they slid in easy. Your wet already girl you must have been dreaming about me coming back to fuck you?
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #43
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I wasn't wet before, your finger working on my clit was what had made me wet and even though you hadn't been at it long I knew it was best to relax and let it take effect than let you rape me dry. So I brushed that you thought I was wet as you slip the two fingers inside me. I did squirm though, still not comfortable with our arrangement, in the back of my head I believed you were just going to take me back to your uncle, at best. Against every instrinct in me I kept my legs spread though and allowed you to work your fingers inside me, trying as best I could to convey the image that I wanted you do this. If I kept you happy I figured I might be able to draw some favour and mercy from you.

I shuddered as you crawled into the bed getting closer to me. Keeping your fingers inside my cunt you undid, and pulled down your pants, exposing an already hard cock, that throbbed between my spread legs.Your fingers slid out and I felt your cock press to my lips. You held there for a moment as you used your fingers to spread my lips and then with your cock just inside my lips turned your hand over and pressed the fingers to my lips aswell. In one slow, smooth motion your slid both your finger and your cock inside my twat. I am forced to let out a moan as you stretch my lips just a little further. Your fingers hook inside me and press firmly on my g-spot.

There isn't much I can do now to hide my arousal as you beging to fuck, using your hooked fingers to rock me back and forth aswell. It isn't long before there is a wet, stain on the bed below my cunt as I trickle a trail down my ass. You keep a casual pace and it seems as though you have respected my wishes. It seems like you may actually go easy on me. As I get closer and closer to the orgasm that I am terrified of having I turn my head to the side facing the wall and clenching my eyes shut. I bite down hard on the pillow and it muffles me as I begin to moan louder and louder. Just as the walls of my cunt begin to contract and spasm you pull out. Looking down on me with a grin that tells me how wrong I was.

In a heartbeat, before I can even react I am on my stomach, my hands still tied behind my back. Your legs rest on either side of mine holding them closed. It takes a moment to figure it out, but you have cunt hidden because you don't want it. "Please Tommy, NO....fuck I am begging you please..." I am halted suddenly as words turn to a blood curddling scream. Seeming like he had planned it my juices had lubricated my asshole and without the care and ease that you took slipping into my twat you pushed into my ass.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #44
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

How naive you are just like all the others think you can tell us men what we have to do for you to just give us a little pussy. Well not this time I’m the one in charge of your pussy now.

As I push in further I say you know you have a tight ass but by the time we get through with you it won’t be so tight. I reach up and pull your hair and you scream even louder and I say scream as loud as you like on one is going to hear you out here in the woods.

I just keep pushing harder into your ass and say by the time I’m through with you just walking will be hard. I pull out of you and spread your ass chicks you should see the size of your ass hole now I tell you but then again you probably think it’s even bigger then it is don’t you.

I tell you I better get back in there before it closes up or I’ll have to open it again and I know you don’t want me to do that do you. Tell me to put it back in if you don’t want it to hurt so much I yank on your hair and say or maybe you’re a masochist what do you say. Through your tears and crying you say yes put it back in before it closes. And I say you didn’t say please put it back in my ass?

You say it as I drive back into you I can see your legs trembling but you’re not screaming as mush this time. I slid in feeling your sphincter muscle holding my dick tight. I know I can’t hold out much longer so I start fucking you harder and faster till I shoot my cum deep inside you.
I just keep pounding in to your ass till my dick gets soft then pull it out of your ass and just sit there watching your ass close. I untie your hands as I get up.

OK that’s enough fun for now get up clean yourself up and put on some close from the closet I want to make it to the road before it gets dark. People will stop faster if they see a girl hitch hiking and you want to get to some were safe by dark don’t you.

It doesn’t take you long to take a shower and get dressed for a girl that is. I’m thinking you must want to get away from me as fast as you can. I take your hand as I shout the cabin door and tell you I’m not going to tie you hands that won’t look good but remember I still have that knife in my pocket.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #45
stupid_girl

I step out of the shower and towel dry. There is no make-up and even if there was I wouldn;t have used it - I just want to get out of here as fast as I can now. I slip on a pair of jeans, socks, underwear and a sweater that I find in with the clothes that I wore to the cabin in the drawer you have unlocked for me. My hair is still wet when I follow you out of the cabin and into the woods. The sun was only just starting to set and I knew that if we were to reach a road or town that we had to be with in an hours walk of it. Of course that wouldn;t tell me which direction that it was in.

I followed behind you closely, you couldn't make me walk in the lead spot because it would take way to much direction to make it through the woods. Every step I took hurt, my abused ass feeling so painful that I wad to work a little waddle into my stride to keep from crying. With the time we had walking I had a lot of time to think. It was only just dawning on me now that it was really weird for there to be girls clothing in not only your uncles house but in that little cabin as well. All of it different sizes. I had thought before that maybe this wasn't the first time and the more I thought about it the more it looked like I wasn't the first girl that the two of you had done this to. How many poor, innocent girls had found the same fate? Did no one know about this because it was planned so well, that is why I was drugged, that's why I'm leaving through the woods? Was this so I couldn;t find my way back? Or were you leading me to a much more sinister fate?

I had ignored my instincts and gotten in the van with your uncle, and i was right (so far) when I trusted you to get me out of the house. Should I run? Should I make an escape attempt? I choose to keep following, there is still time...I think. I notice that it is getting darker now and it will soon be nightfall. "Tommy...are we almost there?"

Old 03-13-2009, 06:49 AM   #46
bob209
Privileged Member

Yes were almost there just pick up the pace a little you say looking at his watch like he's expecting something to happen at a certain time. Finally you see the road through the trees.

We climb out of the ditch next to the road it looks like an old logging road. It’s been about fifteen minutes and no one has come along. I’m pacing up and down the road now where are they.

All of a sudden you hear the sound of a vehicle coming down the road. Then the cloud of dust it’s kicking up as it gets closer you see it’s an old pickup truck. I’m waving my hands as it stops next to us. In the truck are two older men maybe in there forties.

The one on the passenger side say’s what are you two doing out here? Tommy says that we were hiking in the woods and got lost. Yes a lot of people get lost in these woods it’s a good thing we came along when we did not much traffic on the road after dark.

The one on the passenger side gets out and says that guy driving is Joe and I’m lee his brother.
Just hop right in little lady he says then turning to Tommy he says only room for three up here you’ll have to ride in the back. Tommy jumps in the back of the truck as you slide across the front seat and Lee gets back in pushing you over closer to Joe your squeezed between the two of them. What’s your name? Lee asks and you tell him Katie and is that your boy friend in the back there Katie? You don’t know what to say. Should you tell them that his Uncle kidnapped you of just play along and say yes. You decide you don’t want them to know you’re all alone out here so you say yes that’s my boy friend Tommy.

Lee put his arm around you and moves closer well Tommy is a lucky man don’t you think so Joe
Joe he certainly is. You try to turn your head around to see Tommy but as you do Lee grabs your head and kisses you on the lips You say stop that or we’ll get out right here. You don’t trust Tommy that much but you trust these two even less. Don’t get upset Katie I couldn’t help myself we don’t see many girls as pretty as you up here often.

Joe asks how old are you Katie you tell him twenty two are you two up here on vacation he asks and you say yes hopping they didn't hear the fear in your voice. Well sit back Katie it’s only about twenty miles to town. You sit nervously as the miles click off.

You see a small building coming up your about to pass it when Joe turns in and stops.
Why are we stopping here Joe says the town is in a dry county were just going in for some beer come on in with us Joe says as he grabs you arm and pulls you from the truck you look around and see that there are no other cars in the lot then you see Tommy standing next to you. What have I gotten myself into now your thinking?
Old 03-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #47
stupid_girl

It was dark now and I was even more clueless as to where I was than I was when this ordeal began. I walked between the two men toward a building with you following closely behind me. None of this felt right and I had a very strong feeling that this going to get a lot owrse for me. But, wearing shoes that didn't fit running away in an area that I didn't know there is no way I would get away and all I would have done is piss you guys off. And that, would be very bad for me. As we got closer to the building things began to look a little more bleak than just an empty parking lot, no signage of a liquor store, no markings - the building in fact looked deserted.

When we got the building one of the guys pulled out keys to open the pad lock kept the door closed and slowly pushed it open, the loud creaking eachoing from inside the building. I couldn't see in side because the lights were off but from the echoe it definately sounded empty. You slipped in behind me and pushed my through the door way and into the darkness. I closed my eyes as one of the men gripped my arm tightly and led me along.

"Please Tommy what are we doing here?" I hear you laugh at me as you must have been planning this along. "What, you thought I was going to let you go?" You and the men you have led me to recognise the familiar sound of a broken girl sobs. "Please...I have money...I will give you everything....just please let me go." You laugh again at me. "Oh you mean the two credit cards in your purse, the debit card with the chequing, savings and line of credit acounts are the cash that you had in your purse? I already took the $9800 from the credit cards, the $600 from you bank accounts and I hope that $10 000 line of credit wasn't anything special...cause I have that too. The only thing you're good for now, is being a little fuck doll. So, if you know what is good for you - you might not want to screw that up."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #48
bob209
Privileged Member

Katie was out right crying now as she said take it take it all just Please let me go I promise I won’t say a work to and one about what happened here.

Just then you hear the door open again and see a man with a badge walk in he’s carrying a suite case. But you still run to him thank god you’re here. You have to help me I’ve been kidnapped by these men and his Uncle. Is that so? What do you boys have to say for yourself?

Tommy says she’s absolutely right. Well then in that case let’s get the party started Katie I’d like to introduce you to my first cousin bill. Did you bring what I told you to sure did got it right here he said as he laid the suite case on a small table in the center of the room. What about my Uncle He should be here shortly.

We all watch you as you backed into the corner. So it that what you mean about not telling anyone you run to the first one you see and tell them all about us. What are you going to do to me? Well first we going to have a little party and you’re going to be the entertainment how does that sound? Just then the door opens again and your uncle comes in but he’s not alone there are three more men with him.

Well it looks like we’re all here The man with the badge opens the suite case and pulls out some cloths he tosses them to you and say’s put these on and don’t worry about how they look you’re not going to have them on long. He then pulled out a bottle of whiskey opened it and passed it around. Looked back at you and said well get to it girly get them cloths on. You say but there’s no place to change. What are you shy just change right there we promise not to look OK.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #49
stupid_girl

I drop to my knees and the tears flow like cheap liquor at a high school party. I hang my head in shame and humiliation, the feeling that this will never end is overwhelming. I kneel there with the suitcase in my hands not even opening to see what they have brought for me to wear. Why would they even make me get dressed in whatever is in here if they have no intention keeping it on me? "Jesus Christ, is this bitch serious?" The man who handed me the suitcase winds up and slaps me so hard that I reel back against the wall with a wail of pain. It clear to me that if I want to avoid a lot of pain I had best get changing.

I can bare open the suitcase as my hands tremble wildly. Finally, I manage to get it open and begin pulling out the garments. I don't have to look at them carefully to know that they are going to create a revealing, slutty and humiliating outfit. I pull off the sweater I had on and grab what I was given to replace it, a pink latex boustier with a black lace trim around the tits, barely covering my nipples and black lacing on the back. I can't tie it myself but the man takes no time jumping in to help - pulling it so tight that I find it hard to breath. I slip my shoes off and then my pants and panties. I pull up a matching g-string and then pull a black, leather skirt so short that it could pass a belt, still showing my g-string from the front and the back. I grab the legging I have been given thigh high black fishnet stockings, topped in lace and firmly hugging my leg all the way up. Finally, to top my outfit a patent leather pair of 6" platform heels which are somehow the right size.

I look down at my self and humiliated just to be wearing this outfit let alone all the things that have happen to me to this point and what ever is in store for me. I look up from my self, not crying anymore but the lines of my tears are still wet and glistening on my face. The image I see is all eight men looking at me like I would imagine men do a stripper or hooker on the corner. I feel like a piece of meat. I look down again so ashamed that this is what I seem to have been reduced to. I can't even run away right now in this outfit. I would probably break my ankle and even if I didn't and managed to get away - whoever picked me up out there would take a look at me and probably take me for the same thing. I am trapped in hell and I can't fathom a way out. Never have I felt so lost and helpless - and the 'fun' hasn't even started.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #50
bob209
Privileged Member

AS Katie stood there in her new outfit one of the men said don’t be shy sweetheart get right up here on this table so we can take a real good look at you.

You climb onto the table then standup the table seem strong enough but your wobbling around on those high heels. Let’s have some music someone says and all of a sudden there’s music ok girly start dancing.
You don’t know what to do so you just sort of move your feet. Till one of them says you had better be a better dancer then that or maybe you need a little encouragement maybe I should go out to the truck and get my bull whip. You shake your head no and start to move a little faster and start shaking you hips like you saw in some movie. That’s better see I know you could do it.

Hay lift that skirt up every once and a wile we want to see your pussy you do as asked and now they want you to turn your back to them and bend over and give them a good look at your ass.

After that you go back to dancing and look out at the men watching you. Where you see that there are now two bottles of whiskey being passed around. One of the men see’s you watching the bottle when he gets it back he walks up to the table and say’s bend down here bitch maybe a little drink will loosen you up some more. You bend slightly and tell him you don’t drink but he reaches up and grabs your panties pulling you down open your mouth or maybe you’d like this bottle up your ass.

You bend down and open your mouth and he pours the whiskey in till you can’t swallow anymore and start coughing and spit up some it drips from your chin and on to you tit’s
Old 03-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #51
stupid_girl

It's nothing other than fear that pushes me through my dance, putting a little show for the demanding men who have taken me for their entertainment. I'm on the table dancing like a stripper, the men standing there like they're in perv row passing the bottle of whiskey around. I see their eye watching me and I can see the lust building behind them. I couldn't fight off two let alone one and now I will be faced with eight and I know I don't stand a chance. So when I am pulled down to drink the whiskey, a drink I can't stand I am all too willing to suck it back hoping that it might take the edge off and somehow make this easier for me. I sip quickly filling my mouth and swallowing hard. I manage to get a couple mouthfuls back and down my throuat before it starts spilling down my chin and dripping to my chest.

I am ordered to get back up and keep dancing. I balance myself on the rediculously bigh and awkward heels and begin to dance again. My throat still burning from the harsh liquour. I stand there on the table with my legs spread a little. I take a breath and begin again, my hips rolling over and over. A seductive movement that not one of the men can ignore, they imagine me perched on top of their cock making the smae motions and bringing them the pleasure they desire. I slowly turn still moving my hips and I hear some of the men whistle as I seem to be settling into my dance, a clear veiw of my ass with the pink thong wedged between my ass cheeks. I bend at the knees bringing my ass down and then back up slowly - pressing it out. I do truly look like a stipper now and no matter how much I hate this the whiskey is settling in and I feel the warm embrace of intoxication coming over me.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:26 AM   #52
bob209
Privileged Member

We notice you getting a little tipsy on the table and someone says better get her down before she falls and breaks her neck. She won’t be any good them. One of the men comes over to the table and holds up his hand ok sweetheart that’s enough dancing for tonight.

You feel someone untying your top as you sit on the edge of the table. As it falls away the whistles and cat calls start again. The man in front of you puts his hands under your breasts holding them up like he’s weighting them.

Look at these's babies the alcohol is doing its thing and you start to giggle as he play with you tits .Tommy comes over and grabs your leg then pulls your shoe of then does the same with your other leg wouldn’t want to get kicked with one of these baby’s all the men start laughing. Unwrap the rest of our new toy someone in the back says Tommy pushes you down on your back your legs hang limply over the edge of the table. With one swift move he snatches your g string from you. Grab a leg he says and one man grabs one leg as another grabs the other holding them high and spreading the wide exposing your pussy lips.

All the men are around the table now as Tommy puts two fingers in your pussy working them in and out till you start moaning one man takes your hand and wraps it around his dick saying ok bitch you know what to do and you start jacking him off.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #53
stupid_girl

My legs are stretched wide, painfully wide, so much so that the stretch pulls my lips apart a little. Just enough that the guys around joke about how my cunt is teasing them, taunting them to come and fill it up. Laying on the table now with my tits out, I can feel all the eyes on me. The skirt has risen up around my waist and hides nothing but my naval now, the fishnets still on making sure that while I am being used like a whore that I look like a whore as well. I guess there is no sense in spoiling the image. I feel the whiskey start to settle into my system now, a warm feeling coming over me as my eyes flutter a little as whoever's fingers work inside my pussy. My neck relaxes not trying to watch anymore and hangs off the back off the table.

I do what is demanded of me as my hand is wrapped around a cock. I don't even look to see who's it is and just begin slowly stroking my hand around it. There is no complaints and I can hear the man moan. Moments later someone follows his lead moves my other hand to thier cock and I begin jacking it off aswell. The fingers in my pussy never stopping, seeming to corkscrew inside of me. I feel the fingers slide out and then a feeling that has become very familiar in the last few days, the feeling of a cock pressing to the lips of my cunt. Surprisingly there is no violence as the man pushes it in gently and a deep moan escapes my lips.

It seems as though, despite the humiliating circumstances, that everyone is going much easier on me than I had expected form what I had already recieved. It hadn't really occured to me that there was still 5 guys standing around that would want to be satisfied and I had no idea what they would to get it. It was then that one of the men from the pick-up stepped around with his hard cock throbbing infront of my face. I could smell his musk but only for a moment.

As a deep thrust in my twat forced out another moan he slipped his cock into my mouth. With my head in the position that it was there was no resistance to his cock sliding in as far as he would please. He was gentle at first only using my mouth. But as he got more and more into it I could feel him pressing deeper with each thrust. With in a minute or so he had balls resting on my face enjoying the feeling of my throat, tightly wrapped around his cock, spasming wildly as I gagged. This seemed to be a cue for the man in my cunt to lose his discrestion. He stopped having sex with me and began fucking me.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:28 AM   #54
bob209
Privileged Member

The man in your cunt rammed in deep and the one in front started too slid in and out each time his balls hitting your nose. The ones at your sides would stop you every so often so they didn’t cum in your hand they wanted their turn in your pussy or mouth.

The others stood around watching you tits go back and forth one of the men reached in and grabbed a tit then caught the nipple between his thumb and fore finger rolling is harder and harder till you started to scream around the cock in your mouth. The one fucking your mouth said do that some more it feels really good when she screams.

You felt the man in your mouths dick start to pulse then he pulled it out so just the head was in your mouth as his dick twitched hitting your tong and he grunted aahhhhhhhhhhh just as he shot his load in your mouth. You couldn’t hold it all some was leaking through your lips and running down your face and his dick still kept pulsing shooting more cum into your mouth . You swallowed the cum as fast as you could even gagging once. When it was all gone he pulled his dick past your lips and said lick the head and get all my cum bitch. When you were done another man took his place. You knew then it was going to be a long night.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #55
stupid_girl

I felt the warm thick fluif roll down my face as the other man took his place in my mouth, I was disgusted at the feeling and I felt so dirty. The men in my cunt seemed to be taking his time, almost like he didn't want to cum just yet. The other cock, the one in my mouth began fucking my face, without an ounce of hesitation. He didn't care if I gagged or not he wanted to feel his cock in my throat. He watched very intently, and pointed out to everyoune as his cock slid into my throat that you coculd see the buldge. With my throat swollen with cock, the veins in my neck buldging and my face turning bright red as he held himself deep keeping me from breathing.

The man fucking my cunt seemed to love this and I could hear him moaning in satisfacting as I felt his cock throb. Not wanting to ruin my cunt for the next man he pulled out just before he came. I could feel the long strands of thick white cum landing on my stomach. He painted me up just like a whore and quickly one of the man getting a hand job took his place only to be very quickly replaced by one of the men watching.

The man in my mouth wrapped his fingers tightly around my throat, able to feel his cock thrusting in and out and gripped tightly. Now I couldn't even get a breath as he pulled out. He loved the paniced look in my eyes and only a couple thrusts later he blew his load in my mouth. Unlike the last man though he didn't pull back. He pulled just out of my throat and as he came he let go of my throat knowing I would gag as I gasped for air. In a second I felt cum run down my face again but this time in a much more humiliating way, the cum had been sucked into my sinuses and was leaking through my nose and down my face to join the first load that had painted my face.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #56
bob209
Privileged Member

When all the men had used you and couldn’t cum any more they just sat around watching you as you lay on the floor cum all over you body and face some still dripping from your nose.

Get up bitch Timmy said were going up stairs and get you cleaned up for the next round. As you stood up wondering how these men could cum again you saw the answer they were passing around a bottle of Viagra. Timmy pushed you toward the stairs. As you walked up Timmy would slap you on the ass just to watch it wiggle.

Once up stairs he led you down a hallway and pushed you into a small bathroom he said get yourself cleaned up while I go find you something to ware. And by the way the only way out from up here is down the stairs and you know what will happen to you if you go down stairs with nothing on don’t you.

Timmy turned and walked down the hall then you heard him going down the stairs. He yelled to someone look through the boxes on the truck and get me something for our guest to wear. They must have found the box with your underwear by the sound of all cheering.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #57
stupid_girl

The room Tommy left me in wasn't didn't even have a shower or tub. It was a dirty old 2-piece that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The mirror was cracked and the faucet was leacking. It was the kind of bathroom that if I had a choice I would have walked away from the second I opened the door. But, knowing the kind of fury that would await me should I go downstairs and upset the 'audience' there wasn't really much of a choice. With the understanding that you going to bring another outfit, surely no less slutty than the one you had already given me, I unzipped the skirt that was left around my waist ans was now striped with cum and pulled it down my legs and kicked it away. I left the fishnets on not knowing what my instructions specifically would be.

I turned on the tap and leaned over the sink washing the cum from my face. I blle my nose trying to get it all out but now matter how hard I tried the musk smell of cum wouldn't go away. I then put my foot up on the toilet, spreading my legs a little as I cupped water to my cunt the wash it up. I did the same pouring handfulls of water down my body doing my best to get cleaned up. I pictured this is what one of those cheap hookers on the corner must have to do after a John.

I hadn't heard Tommy come back upstairs, he must have been trying to sneak up on me and catch a little bit of my humiliating clean up, an added little bonus for him I am sure. He had a white plastic grocery bag whith him in his left hand which he tossed at me feet. He instructed me to put the clothes on and come back down stairs the second I was ready.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:30 AM   #58
bob209
Privileged Member

WE all sat around drinking and telling each other about what we should do to you next. Uncle said do any of you remember that old man with all the money that lives over in Streator the one with the two nutty kids. How much do you think he’d pay if we let the kid’s play with Katie some?

Timmy said a lot those two are always in trouble with the law for grabbing some woman’s ass at the store. Remember the time at the show when they were sitting behind that nice looking blond and her boyfriend and they each reached over her from behind and grabbed her tits. If the old man had to give him a lot of money or I think he would have killed them two.

Let me see what I can find in the truck to dress her up so those two little perverts won’t be able to resist her. I climbed up and started to go through the boxes. I found a pair of denim shorts and a plaid silk blouse with long slaves holding them up I said these should do the trick once we modify them a little every one laughed. Then someone said we could tape it and sell the tape I’ll bet it’ll be worth a lot of money.

Then we heard you coming down the stairs and we all looked your way. What I had given you to ware was a long night shirt and a pair of panties, and high heels. That made the shirt even shorter so that when you walked we would get flashes of your panties.

When you got to the bottom of the stairs Uncle said pull that shirt up Katie then walk over here and get on your knees. “please not again I’m sore down there please don’t use he any more I’m begging you". Ok just kneel down on the mattress. Boys we have to have her fresh for tomorrow so the only thing you can do to her is get a blow job now line up and don’t be rough on her.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #59
stupid_girl

I did as I was told, outnumbered and left without a choice. The skirt, came up over my head and off, tossed on the floor. It seemed like a cruel heartless joke to dress me up and then strip me down like this. I got down on my knees and listened as the orders were given to only use my mouth, use me for blowjobs. At least my pussy would stay un-cumfilled and they would leave my ass alone. But, I had no idea why they weren't using me the way thay had already and the words "save her for tomorrow" scared the living hell out of me.

The first man took up root in front of me with his hard throbbing cock in hand. I knew what was expected of me and even though I was whole heartedly against it I open my mouth and let him slide his cock over my tongue and into my mouth. He gripped my head and began face fucking me. He didn't want a blowjob - he wanted to throat fuck me. I felt the thob of his cock about to unload but he suddenly pulled out and turned away without saying a word.

I tried to watch what the hell he was doing as I am sure there was a dumbfounded look on my face but before I figured it out the next man in line pushed past my lips and began his assualt on my throat. Just like the last guy he did the same thing. Same with each man that follow. The last of the cocks now in my mouth, fucking deep in my throat and I was still clueless. When it came time for him to cum he acted stupid just like the rest and pulled.

The difference this time is I was able to watch what was going on. He took a glass from one of the guys and letting out a deep moan slurted every drop of his cum into the glass. A glass that contained all the cum from every guy in the room. I might have been clueless but I am not stupid and I knew what was coming next and the thought disgusted me. You carried the glass over to me, "Bottoms up whore! By the way don't spill any on yourself because you're not getting another chance to clean yourself up tonight.

Reluctantly, I took the glass out of your hand. I thought about dropping it but then I would only be forced to lick it off the floor and probably cut my tongue up on the broken glass. I pressed the edge of the glass to my lip and was overwhelmed by the scent of cum. I closed my eyes and tilted it back. I could feel the viscous, white fluid sliding over my tongue to the back of my mouth. I would have been better to swallow then but I let it build in my mouth until it was all in, and I literally had a mouth full of cum. I struggled but with a few tries I forced every drop of the cum given to me down my throat and into my belly.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #60
bob209
Privileged Member

Very good Katie now turn around and give me your hands. When your hands were behind your back I first tied your wrists together then tied another rope around your arms just above your elbows pulling them together. I heard you say please not so tight. But that was the wrong thing to say because it only made me pull it tighter.
Then I pushed you down on the old mattress and tied your ankles together then pulled the rope up to your arms as I pulled it your knees were forced to bend with your feet in the air I tied the rope off. In what you would call a hog tie. When I finished you rolled over on your side.

I said now Katie you had better get some sleep you’re going to need it tomorrow. I turned to the other men and said I want someone watching her at all times so take turns and don’t touché her. Let her sleep she has a hard day tomorrow. One man jumped up on the truck sitting on the tail gate while the rest of us went up stairs. From the top of the stairs I said to one of the men I’ll bet she’s thinking about whets going to happen to her tomorrow as I watched you toss and turn on the mattress and said if she only know?