Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Exclamation ~ Violent Doll Baby Seeking Sadistic Male ~

~ I have been role playing for many years... I am fairly experinced...
~ I do love rape, violence, pain...
~ I am looking for a Dominate male character to play with. Some who is into violence or sadist...
~ Can play submissive... switch.... My characters tend to be some what dominate in nature, looking for someone that can force them into submission...
~ At this time I am NOT interested in playing Dom to your Sub...
~ I would like someone who wants to work on the plot with me from time to time... Not simply let the story flopp around...
~ I have a lot of plots... dont be afraid to ask me to pm you a few....
~ In most cases I am more than happy to start. If its my plot I probably laready have an idea for a start. If its your plot but are not going to start, please give me some details so I can make one that we can both enjoy playing.
~ If you see a story I am already playing but are still intersted in playing it pm me I would be happy to post a new thread... I love to see how many ways a story can turn out...
~ I'm no english major, I don't care if words are misspelled as long as I know what it is you are trying to say.
~ Quality over quantity!! I tend to get long winded in my posts. I do not expect my partners to try to match my posts as long as you are giving me good quality.
~ Looking for at least one paragraph... *Bonus points for 2-4 +!!!
~ IM's are OOC, I don't play by IM... ((Thread/Forum only!!!))
~ I do not do yuri... watersports.... scat....

Fetishes
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Necrophilia... Human/Her/Creature... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)(receiving)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Torture(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Modern Setting... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

* Various forums of asphyxia, air games, are at the top of my list... by hand, belt/rope/ect.... open to positional asphyxia.... waterboarding... being dunked/ held under water... drowning threats...

* Whipping is another... Any kind of whip from bull whip, to cat-o-nine tails, to a belt... Typically prefer to be put in the standing up posistion, arms tied above the head... can tolorate being tied face down. Typically prefer the whip used on the back though I know it can be effective on almost any part of the body...

* Knives are fun... blood play... anything from mild cuts to more deeper wounds... like the idea of them infected, eventaully being feverish and being delerious for a time before being healed.... not big on body parts being cut off... Do not want to play with needles...

* Guns are amusing to be fucked by the barrel... Same thing with the knife... fucked by the sheathed blade or the handle...

While mild piercings do not bother me... no nipples or clit/pussy piercings... having nails/needles driven through my body is disturbing.... Oddly I can tolorate implaed on a sword/knife...

While most knife play is very cool with me... having limbs removed really sucks (negoatable).... along with eating my own body parts afterward is enough to make me sick....

While I like the idea of cervix pentration... I would prefer to avoid my sex being completley torn in two and afterwards useless... its kinda hard to go from there

While I can tolorate some parts of my body being skinned, such as my back (fyi if we rp this please talk to me a head of time)... I prefer to keep nipples and breast in place... Also I dont like the idea of them being ripped from my body...

While I like my breast played with roughly.... I am honestly not a fan of any kind of nipple play although I do tolorate it because it is very popular and habit/fetish for most people....

I do not like scat or watersports... Although if they come up in mentioing once in a rp I wont flip out.... But please not a second time

Death does not bother me.... As long as we discussed and agreed about my character dying before hand.... I also do not mind broken bones, or blindness.....

Things that just annoy me....
forced oral..... If its clear that I am already going to be raped or killed or serverly beaten... there is not a whole lot of incentive for me not to try to bite your erection off if you put it in my mouth.... Suggestion either come up with a reward or a extreme punishment.

Things That Will Take Persuasion or Great Plot for Me to be Willing
(College/High) School Girl… School Scenes… Micro/Macro… Inflation body parts… Fisting… Cop/Prisoner… Prison/Jail Scenes… Lactation… Mind Control… Futa… Priest/Nun… Enemas… Furry/Anthro… Rimming… Fallen Angel of God/Devil…

Want to Play With (Your Character)
Vampire(dominate)... Dragon Lord(dominate)... Shapeshifter... Werewolf(dominate)... Were-animal(dominate)... Centuar(dominate)... Human... Elven... Demon(dominate)... Incubus(dominate)... Angel... Fallen Angel... Orc(dominate)... Zombie(dominate)... Goblin(dominate)... Brother(dominate)... Cousin(dominate/switch)... Twin Brothers(dominate/switch)... Warrior... Prisoner of War(sub/switch)... Soldier... Knight... Guard... Traitor... Assassin... Slayer... Hunter... Scout(sub)... Spy(sub)... Torturer(dominate)... Necromancer... Mage... Priest... Summoner... Wizard... Prince... Necrophilliac(dominate)... King(sub/dominate)... Servant(sub/dominate/switch)... Slave(sub/dominate/switch)...

Want to Play (My Character)
Vampire(sub/dominate)... Shapeshifter(sub/dominate/switch)... Human(sub)... Elven(sub)... Demon... Angel(sub)... Fallen Angel(sub)... Sister(sub)... Cousin(sub)... Amazon(sub/dominate)... Warrior(sub)... Soldier(sub/dominate)... Prisoner of War(sub)... Knight... Guard... Slayer(dominate/switch)... Spy... Traitor... Assassin(dominate/switch)... Mage... Priestess... Acolyte(sub)... Necromancer(dominate)... Princess(sub)... Witch... Servant(sub)(beg for it).... Stripper(sub/swtich)
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221

Last edited by stormkitten; 02-15-2009 at 05:57 PM.
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~Secrets Revealed~ (Seeking Dom Male)

~Secrets Revealed~ (Seeking Dom Male)

(.... Craving someone to play this with me....)

The sun on her skin made her more aware of her paleness. Standing in the window, wings spread for the first wind she had felt in almost eight months… Bliss… It was the only way she could think to describe it. Slowly she folded her wings against her back. Closing her eyes she was at peace and relaxed for the first time since coming to Master’s possession.
In the last half a year, things had been different in her life. And she had come a very long way with her relationship with him. It had not been easy. Often it had been painful . This last month had shown a real change. He did not yet trust her, or trust that she was sincere but that would come in time. There was almost no secret she kept from him. Her acceptance of him had made almost all the difference.
The wings, her wings, was the last secret. The last thing he really did not know about her. As time went on she was learning to trust him with her life and safety. And she did almost unquestioningly. With the knowledge of her wings, she still had her doubts. Not ready to risk he would take out his anger or her punishment on something as fragile as her wings. They were one the one thing that would not heal well again, one thing that could truly be taken from her.
Feeling the wind suddenly pick up, she stepped back to feel it rush against her whole body. It pulled at her hair, and rushed over her face. As the wind died down again, she heard a faint click behind her. Turning toward the door, she was surprised to find Master standing there. For a long moment all she could do was stand and stare. As he started across the room toward her, her wings disappeared into her back. Safely hiding them away without a trace.
Watching him come closer, she moved away from the window, moved toward the corner. Only later would she realize that if she had stepped out of the window she would have been free of him. Though even if she realized it, there was little chance she would have done so. By now she was becoming accustomed to him. Too much so to run.
Terror clearly on her face. She could not read the expression on Master’s face, that was not a good sign. For a moment she wondered if he felt betrayed that she had not told him. The look on her face clearly said she had no plans to ever tell him. Or maybe he realized she was agreeing to stay. These last couple of weeks he had allowed her in the court yard. Now understanding how easy it would have been for her to escape. Pressing her back firmly against the wall she stopped moving, simply staring at him.
“M…. Mmma…. Master….” It was clear she did not know what to say. She could not apologize. At least apologize and mean it. She was not sorry she kept the secret. And she was not planning on ever letting him see them again. Without any real thought she already braced herself for the punishment that would come when he asked and she refused. “I… I… did not expect you back for a few more hours…”
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
stormkitten

Default ~ Mage's Choice~

would love to do iwth with a couple different people...

(please pm me about plot and details)

~ Mage's Choice~

Shapeshifter(switch) ^ Mage(dom) ~ Mage's Choice~ A shapeshifter, capable of shifting between being male and being female, is captured, probably in male form. At first he is beaten and tortured like any other prisoner of war. Until one say he makes the mistake of shifting into a different male form. The guards don't understand how they left one guy in the cell and come back and there is a different one so they drag him to their commander. By chance the mage decides to test a theory, using magick to force him to change at the mages will. Since his body is already weakened, he has little defense and is forced back into true form which happens to be a female body. Maybe in male form he is beaten and tortured.... in female form she is raped...

Fetishes
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Necrophilia... Human/Her/Creature... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)(receiving)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Torture(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Modern Setting... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

Daray
Male. Elven. Red hair. Short hair. Green eyes. 6'2
Male. Black hair. Short hair. Brown eyes. 5'9
Male.White hair. Short hair. Blue eyes. 5'10

Darcy
Female. Elven. Brown hair. Mid length. Hazel eyes. 5'10.
Female. White hair. Mid length. Brown eyes. 5'5
Female. Blonde hair. Waist length.Blue eyes. 5'6
Female. Red hair. Mid length. Blue eyes. 5'8

Barely consious, there was not much left of his body that did not hurt or ache. Between battle and the aftermath of being captured his body had been pressed beyond its physical limits. Summoning the last of his strength he took a deep breath. Minor shifts and changes moved beneath his skin. The cheek bones became higher, a sign of elven birth. The ears taking on a slight point. Laying down it was not apparent but he aslo became several inches taller. His body also thinned out. His deep red hair darkening to black. Even his light green eyes darkened to match his hair.
Once again he closed his eyes. Head resting on the cool stone floor. He was aware that by giving up the human body for the elven one he was more fragile and the body could more easily be broken. On the other hand, the elven body would heal faster than human. It was hard to believe this was actaully happening. His captors had stopped asking questions hours ago. Maybe they realized he was not going to say anything. Or maybe they simply wanted to inflict pain now. Not that it really mattered. Pain was pain. It was not less painful because they were asking you questions or because they were enjoying inflicting it.
In and out of dreams, Daray was coming out of the latest nightmare when he became aware of voices and shufling feet. A hard boot in the ribs forced him from his side to his stomach.
"This isn't him... Dont know how he pulled that trick but look at him.... Looks nothing like the man.... This is not event eh same race..." Another hard kick.
"Where did the elven come from.... Dont look like him but he still has the same bruises and injuries."
" What is this some kind of trick... Some kind of mage spell.... We have answers for the mage here... Let the mage have a look at him..."
Daray could feel two men grab a hold of his arms, pulling him to a semi upright position before starting to drag him across the stone. While it was a good thing to be leaving the cell, it was for a very bad reason. He knew he was in trouble. Currently he was too weak to even try to take on a mage. Consumed in his own thoughts and pain, he barely noticed his surrondings. Finally coming to rest on his knees, the soldiers backed away, apparently not wanting to be too close at the moment. Daray was partailly doubled over, holding his rib cage tightly.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
stormkitten

Default ~ Living the Night Life~ (Seeking Dom Male)

would love to do iwth with a couple different people...

~ Living the Night Life~

Stripper ^ Vampire(dom) ~ Living the Night Life~ She finished her act for the night and retreated to her room. Taking her usually recreational drugs she is nearly asleep when the bouncer knocks on the door telling her that someone is here to see her. Even through the haze of the drugs she is sure she told the bouncer that she was NOT taking additional clients. She does not yet know he is a vampire. At first she tires to tell him nicely that she is not a whore and does not take side clients. When he refuses to leave she stands up to make her point. The drugs make her slightly dizzy and she starts to fall. He catches her, pressing her body against his, he bites and begins to feed from her. Pulling away finally he helps her onto the bed. She still refuses sex. When he tries to force himself into her mouth she bites down drawing blood. Angry he cuts himself, forcing her to suck him and the blood till he cums. With the her blood loss and being forced to take his blood she later starts to turn into a vampire. (He may or may not fuck her during the change.) (During the change and while he rapes her, her mind may or may not break.)

Walking off stage, the click of her heels was lost amid the sound of the music and the yells of drunk men. The heels laced up half way up her calves to tie just below her knee and they were nearly the only clothing left o n her body. Bending over to pick her blouse, bra and skirt, another round of shouts went up. Ignoring the call for an encore she pulled on her satin rob and headed for her room.
In the back hallway she spotted Don, escorting a young gentleman to one of the rooms further down the hall. Some of the other women did not mind earning extra money on the side. Coming to her door she unlocked it and waited in the hallway as Don came toward her. Christelle left him with his usual message that she was not looking for extracurricular activities. By now he knew she did not see private clients but she reminded him every night.
Shutting the door softly she clicked the lock into place. She dropped her clothes on the table next to the door and moved to her bed. Halfway across the room she dropped the rob to the floor. Picking up the shirt on the bed, she pulled it over her head. She didn't seem to notice it just covered her breast. Another moment and she was pulling a small skirt up over the curves of her hips. Christelle did not bother unlacing her heels.
Dropping on to her bed she dug underneath the mattress for her the bag. Taking two pills out, she shoved the bag back in place. She swallowed the pills quickly laying back on the bed. It was only a matter of minutes before the pills took effect. Christelle was not aware of time passage but at some point she heard a knock. Rolling off her back she stared blankly at the door thinking it had to be her imagination.
“... knock knock.... Christelle... sweetheart.... You have a visitor..... Christelle....”
Watching the door open she could hardly believe it when Don stuck his head in the door. Blinking several times she thought she must be dreaming. He knew she did not take visitors or guest. It was an effort to sit up, swinging her legs off of the side of the bed. She was just about to tell Don to go away when he stepped back and let a stranger past. “... I... don't take... visitors.... I am sorry.... You will have to.... talk.... to one of the other girls.... ”
Old 01-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
stormkitten

Default ~ Slayers Revenge ~ (Seeking Dom Male)

would love to do with with a couple different people...

please pm me about details and plot

~ Slayers Revenge ~

Human ^ Werewolf(dom) ~Slayers Revenge~ She had been dating a slayer for a while. After a werewolf hunt she is sitting around with a couple of his partners. Something starts off an argument between her and him. It ends with them sitting on opposite sides of the room not talking. Around supper time he comes up with a thought about how to punish her for making him look bad in front of the boys. Taking her into another room, he apologizes, begs, does whatever it takes to make her forgive him. They have make up sex.. She wakes a while later as he is carrying down the stairs. Half aware, she does not fully wake up till he opens the door to a cage. By then its too late and a moment later he shuts and locks the bars behind him. On the other side of the cage is an unconscious man. She slowly realizes this was the lycan they had hunted for earlier and he was not dead. Her lover assures her that he is still young, with minimal control of his powers or the change. And smelling like sex was going to drive the beast in him insane. He then turns and leaves her there as the sun sets.

Fetishes

Moaning she felt the bed shift as Andre shifted on the bed. Her eyes remained shut. All she wanted to do was go to sleep for a couple of hours. Damn she was sore. Still she could feel his cum cooling on her thighs. Their fights were violent, the make up sex was wild and intense. It was part of the reason that she stayed with him despite their obvious problems as a couple.
Venessa was on the edge of consciousness when she felt him start to pick her up. Moaning she did not immediately object. It would not be the first time he had carried her to another room, another section of the house to fuck her again. She started to giggle softly as he got the door open. Keeping her eyes closed she tried to guess which room they were going to.
Finding herself in the kitchen with him was mildly surprising. Maybe the kitchen table? Venessa opened her eyes as he went past the table and went to the door. The door lead to the basement. Stiffening she was suddenly alarmed. They were half way down the stairs before she realized what he was thinking. As much as she struggled he barely seemed to notice, keeping a firm hold on her.
In another minute he had a cell door open and dropping her inside. She fought to get out before he shut the door but he was too strong and the door clicked lock. Venessa was on the edge of panic as she looked around the cell, noticing a young man seemingly unconscious. It didn't take a genius to realize that he was lycan, even as young as he was. This would not be the first time Andre and his partners had brought one back here to kill.
By the time she looked back to Andre, he was gone, already up the stairs. It was almost impossible for her to believe that Andre had taken their argument this far. Through the small barred windows she knew the sun was setting quickly. It was only a matter of minutes before it set. That might not have been a big deal if this was not the full moon, but she knew it was the second day, meaning tonight and tomorrow he would change.
She tried to move as far away from him as possible but there was very little room to go. Still all she wore was the bed blanket. It had not crossed her mind to get dressed after sex. Staying pressed against the bars she prayed to every god that she could think of that Andre was not really serious, that he would be back for her.

Venessa started to panic as she saw the first signs of change. Her green eyes kept flickering between him and the door. “Andre... Andre.... get me out of here... ANDRE...” Now standing and holding on to the bars her full attention was on the door praying that he would be coming back any second. “Andre... this isn't funny anymore.... ANdre... AndRE... get me out of here... ANDRE... God ANDRE!!!”
Hearing the howl she knew she was out of time. Turning back around to face the werewolf she stared in horror. Unconsciously she clung to the bed blanket still wrapped around her slim form. Honestly she knew so little about the creatures that Andre hunted. There was no human expression in those wolf eyes but the way he licked his lips she had a fair idea he was planning on killing her. She knew if she was lucky he would actually kill her instead of leaving her half alive and letting her turn.
Venessa tried not to show her fear knowing it would only make things worse, but she could not help it. She was in trouble and there was no where to go. It took several men to control one of these animals, one little woman did not stand a chance. Pressing her back against the bars she tried to stay still. It was just now sun down, she could not think how she was suppose to avoid being eaten when she had at least ten hours before sun rise.
“.... Nice puppy.... good puppy... nice puppy.... ”
Old 01-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
stormkitten

Default ~Live Bait~ (Seeking Dom Male)

(please pm me about plot and direction)

Live Bait

Warrior ^ Enemy Warrior(dom) ~Live Bait~ She is lured into a trap so she could be used to used as bait to lure her lover into a trap. When he does not immediately ride to rescue her, her captors string her up and begin to whip and beat her. Her captors know eventually she will break and call out for him to help her. Her lover shares a psychic link with her.

Fetishes

The Cat-o-nine-tails connected with her back and she barely suppresses the scream. Her head jerked up slightly as the Cat contacted her back in three quick successions. She had lost track of how many times the whip had struck her back. It had started over an hour earlier and she had a feeling it was not going to be over anytime soon. The pace had been slow at first, being careful so that she could last a while. Hitting her once or twice and giving her a couple of moments to pull herself back together before doing it again. She had tried to brace herself for it at first but after a while it was just easier to relax and not fight it.
By now she had hoped her refusal to voice her pain would frustrate him and he would simply thrash her into unconsciousness. Unfortunately he had only mildly lost his temper once and she had come back from the darkness too quickly. There had been a few minutes of checking her over, pushing her sweat covered hair back out of her face. When he had started again it was back to the slow controlled pace.
She actually began to get use to the pattern and she was nearly in shock when she didn't feel the whip lay into her. It took her several moments to realize that it had stopped. She had almost began to believe it would never end. Opening her eyes slightly she heard some movement behind and an audible thud as someone sat down on the table several feet to her left.
"Jeffro, cut her down for a moment..."
"Why the hell for? She aint screaming and she aint dead yet... She can stay up there."
"Because I need a few minutes to rest."
"What does that have to do with her getting cut down?"
"Boy, if I have to repeat myself you will be the one strung up there instead of her. Now cut the bitch loose."
She barely noticed as Jeffro came up next to her and uncuffed each of her hands. He didn't bother to catch her, and she could not catch herself. Landing hard she did not even attempt to move or get up. Her arms began to ache anew as the blood and circulation slowly began to return. Even feeling a boot press into her ribs was not enough to make her begin to get up.
"What do you want done with her now?"
"Just let her be. Somehow I don't think she is going to be trying to make an escape anytime soon. Hell I don't even think she will be crawling for the next day or two."
"After three hours in your care? I am surprised the little bitch can still breath. I almost feel sorry she somehow managed to stay awake. I don't think I have seen anyone ever last much over an hour..."
"I had one, several years back lasted over two hours. But he had so many drugs in his system made it almost impossible for him to not be conscious. He screamed for mercy almost the entire time, had to gag him."
Through her hair she watched the exchange. It really didn't matter why she was given a break, she was just thankful. Closing her eyes slowly. It may have only been three hours but it felt like eternity since the since the session had began. She watched a new set of boots cross her vision moving over to the table.
She did not hear the new person speak but the man with the whip spoke up. "Taking a breather. I need a moment or I ain't going to be able to lift my arm to continue. And if she can handle what I just dished out she more than deserved a few minutes..."
She never heard the new comer open his mouth but the look on his face must have been enough for Ravling to speak up first. The new comer simply shock his head and walked back towards her. She watched as he crouched down in front of her, first pushing the hair out of her face. He noticed her green eyes were open but staring unfocused ahead. He looked back over his shoulder at Ravling.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
stormkitten

Default ~ Princess and warlord~ (Seeking Dom Male)

(please pm me about plot and details)

~ Princess and warlord~

Princess ^ Warlord(dom) ~ Princess and Warlord~ Her father has been king for fifteen years and has defeated every threat to his kingdom. Now there is a new invader moving fast through the land. Every army unit the king sent to stop the invaders has been defeated. Soon the army will arrive at the castle walls.

Fetishes

The agreement was that if her father failed in the battlefield, it would be her mother to lead the last hurrah at the castle gates. After all she was a strong and well respected women, the people would follow her into battle. While her parents fought for the kingdom, she was to be hidden away. The last heir to the throne. There were plans about her escaping the city, going to her fathers allies. They would fight for her, help her regain the throne. The price of course would be high, most of the treasury would be needed to buy those men’s support. They would call it money to fund the campaign and war, she called it blood money. As if she had not paid enough in blood by then.
The agreement was only made, at least on Cleo's part, because her father would not leave without the promise that she would not engage and fight the enemy. Cleo had no intention of honoring that agreement. That she would indeed fight at her mother’s side. What she had not counted on was her mother holding her to that promise. She had been sure that her mother would not force her to hide away like some child, but when word came that the outer army had fallen, Cleo had been sent into hiding. Once she was sure Cleo was not about to do something stupid she had gone to lead the battle.
Cleo knew when the city and castle had fallen. That would mean her mother was either slain or held prisoner. Both of her parents lost to her. Partially she blamed herself. Telling herself if she had been there it would not have happened. Though guilt was a wicked thing. Remembering the argument she had with her father, the day he spent convincing her to go into hiding might have been the difference between victory and death. As if that had not been bad enough she had spent precious minutes, almost an hour consuming her mothers time, trying to convince her not to hide her away. Maybe if she had simply done as her father first said, it would have made the difference.
The cool draft did nothing to ease the burning tears that streaked down her face and ran her make up. Alone. Cleo was all alone. It had been too risky to let anyone know about this plan, even trusted servants were none the wiser. The air around her was cool though she did not notice, it was a small thing compared to what must have happened to her parents. Beneath her the stones were covered with thick colorful blankets. They had been meant to soften the stone and give a measurement of warmth and comfort. Another luxury. She was sitting on another luxury as so many others where begging for mercy that would never come. While her parents had suffered. It sickened her.
Hearing foot steps and movement she went extra still and silent. No doubt it was the invading army, no one else had a reason to be in this part of the castle. They were probably searching for her, and the treasury. Maybe just the treasury, since she really did not amount to anything without the money. As long as she stayed silent there was no chance for them to find her. The room was far beneath the ground, a part of the dungeons. The room was hidden in a rarely used section, behind a special wall. Even if they knew about the wall in the time it would take them to demolish it enough to get in she would be gone, out the natural caves and far from the city. Actually she should have been gone by now but she could not stand the idea of leaving her parents, of leaving her home. The plan was to return, but to what? What would remain?
After crying out all of her tears, she finally climbed to her feet. Picking up the packed bag, she started away from the wall and into the caves. Knowing there might be need she had dressed in a shade of dark gray, in order to better blend with the shadows and night. She also dressed in a long shirt and pants instead of the traditional dress she wore at court. Cleo's hands were still shaking slightly as she started down the rock formation. Her footing was solid and sure. As a child she played here so she knew these caves well. It seemed like hours before she made her way out of the caves and from beneath the city.
The treasury, the part that was to buy her support and the alliance of her supporters was already well on the way. Sent during the night, on the night that her fathers army had fallen. The plan had been that she would meet it at a location then they would move together to make the alliance. That meant she had a lot of ground to cover while alone. Though she had some skill with weapons, primary the bow that now hung on her back, she was hoping to avoid the enemy. Being forced to fight was not a win situation for her.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
stormkitten

Default ~ Centaurian Master ~ (Seeking Dom Male)

(please pm me about plot and direction)

Centaurian Master

Amazon ^ Centaur(dom) ~Centaurian Master~ She is captured during/after battle (a centaur with the army claims her as his spoil of war) or (she is sold into slavery and bought by a centaur) (Maybe at some point she is raped by male slaves as a show for the soldiers entertainment).

Warrior ^ Centaur(dom) ~Centaurian Master~ After battle she is captured.(The battle is with centaurs) or (a centaur travels with the army) The centaur claims her as part of his spoils of war.

Fetishes

The way the ropes twisted and forced her body there was little struggle she could give without doing serious damage to herself. Even the smallest movements caused pain and loss of breath. She had been vaguely aware of someone moving between her spread knees. Closing her eyes she had gave half attempt to close her legs. All that caused was vision to see black spots.
Several minutes later she became aware that some how she was not being raped yet. That no hands seemed to be touching her and all the voices seemed to be so far away. Slowly opening her eyes she tried to focus on something other than the ground in front of her. Directly in front of her she noticed the horse hooves. A moment latter she remembered that she had been drug inside of a tent. There should not have been a horse inside of a tent. The other option of what stood before her made her sick. Centuar.
.... fucking animal......
Somehow she managed not to say the thought out loud. She suppressed the words if for no other reason she was in no position to back them up. There had been a rumor before the battle that centaurs had been seen in the enemy camp but they should have been the first target of the archers. Too dangerous to let them live and fight long in the battles. Very few amazons would even consider taking the horsemen captive as slaves. Though they would make a great prize taming the beast took more than most amazons could handle.
Anikke tried once to look further up than just hoof. But the angle was wrong, short of breaking her neck she couldn't see his face. Her hands silently closed into a fist. She sent a silent prayer to the war gods that he was simply her current guard. In her mind being whored out to the rest of the camp would be a better alternative than letting a centuar touch her. Growling softly because that was the nicest response she could think to give in her current situation.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
stormkitten

Default ~Prince's Request ~ (Seeking Dom Male)

(pm me about plot and details)

Prince's Request

Pushing the tent flap open, she hesitated noticing the two uniforms inside. About to back out, General gestured for her to come in. Internally she winced. Seeing the royal uniforms brought back a lot of memories, not all of them were good. The two soldiers turned to look at her and there was little choice but to step in side.
“Lady Ashlyd Devika?”
“Officer Ashlyd….” She corrected softly, finally walking further into the tent. No use in standing in the doorway like a scared child.
“Prince Numair has requested your presence at his castle…”
“Why?” Ashyld enjoyed the stupid look on the guards face. They probably were not use to the Prince’s orders being questioned.
“Officer Ashlyd!”General seemed less than pleased by her tormenting the guards. A faint smile came to her lips but she worked hard to make it disappear. “You are excused to pack your bags. Your unit will be under Jadryen’s command until your return. ”
Apparently that was the end of the conversation. Staring at the General another minute, she finally turned and walked out of the tent. She did not want to go back there. It had been four years since she left and rejoined the army. Trying to avoid anything that reminded her of him. They say time could heal all wounds, Ashlyd did not believe that. And if rumors were true, Prince Numair did not either.

The three day ride gave her more than enough time to think on things she never wanted to think about again. Ashlyd left the castle five years ago she had told herself she was never going back there. Yet here she was, summoned to the place that held so many good memories and some of the worse memories. The guards were silent most of the trip, letting her be in her own thoughts. Ashlyd was as nervous now as she was the first time her lover took her there to introduce her to his brothers, the princes.
Nevin, the eldest of the four brothers was already married a year by the time she arrived for that first visit. He was a good man, fair and just. A true born ruler. His wife, Alyssa, was a beautiful woman. Numair, the second eldest met his future wife not long after their first meeting. It was love at first sight and plans were quickly made to be wed. His bride-to-be, Jael, a sweet shy princess from a neighboring land. Morven, third eldest and the warrior of the family. It was on the battle field that she first met him and later fell in love. Mellic was the youngest brother. Like the eldest, he was a diplomat but more than that he was a scholar. Well educated on law and history.
Four brothers, four loves of their lives, and the only two survived were Numair and her. The first deaths Mellic was murdered, along with his new fiancé, in a ambush on the way to the castle. Alyssa and Jael were both assassinated less than three days later at the summer castle, Numair had been injured but survived. Nevin and his entourage were attacked on their way to the summer castle to check on his brother. He survived the immediate attack but later died of his wounds. Morven insisted on leading a unit against the enemy. The information all pointed to this was the right time. Too bad the information was bad. He was less than twenty feet from her when she watched fall. All of her efforts to get to him in time were in vain.
The escorts that had been with them, helped carry his body from the field and drag her back to the castle. She wanted to stay and seek revenge for his death but she was no match against the guards. They had been given orders if anything was to happen to him, she was to be taken to safety. With their prince dead, they refused to fail him his last wish. So she had returned to the castle with her lovers body.
Sheering her hair short in grief, the pain of the loss was worse than any wound she had ever received. There had been a lot of death in her life. Ashlyd had joined the army four years before meeting Morven. A lot of companions and friends, a few lovers, had fallen in that time. But none of those deaths came close to the impact that Morven’s death had. Within a fortnight of the funeral, she had gone in front of Numair and requested permission to rejoin a unit of the army. He had offered her a place at court, give her a title and land. It said it was the least he could do for his brother’s lover. Ashlyd had turned it down. She was not a Lady of the court, she could not survive in these walls. Besides as time went on, someone was bound to think it was time for “Prince Morven’s sleeper” to go back to her place and her response to that was not going to be good.

It was almost a year before she could go to bed without crying herself to sleep. A year before the grief eased enough that she could start to become herself again. In that time, the General did his best not to baby her but also find a balance to occupy her and force her to move on with her life. As time went on she found herself letting the grief go, exercise and constant movement helped. Work herself in exhaustion so she could not cry at night. And as bad as the loss of Morven had been on her, she could understand if some of the rumors about Prince Numair were true.
Ashlyd did not know how he had moved on with so much close death. The man had not only lost three brother but their mates as well. With his fiancé dead and no child. He was the last heir of the family. And she had left him too. Unable to stay in the castle and look at him. He looked so much like her dead love it would have been unbearable.
As she walked the stone walls she considered maybe he had not moved on. There were stories of violent behavior and strange outburst. Of course that might not be new. Morven had more than his share of violent outburst. He had also told her that no matter how gentle and kind his other brothers were, they had the same blood running through their veins. Taking a deep breath she said a silent prayer that she would quickly be returning to her unit.
“Lady Ashlyd Devika is here to see you Sire….”
“Officer Ashlyd Devika…” Calmly she corrected. Wondering how many times she would make that correction before she got tired and just let it slide.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
stormkitten

Default ~ Passage of time Heals~

Resting her head against the window frame, she looked out the barred window. It would have been nice to feel the wind and sun on her skin, but few windows in the castle opened. Since that day three years, she did not have access to a room with windows that did not have heavy bars. There were very few times that she was allowed outside. Even then she had heavy chains on her wrist and guards that watched her very carefully. Master did not take the chance that she would try to escape. For the most part she had free reign of the castle, provided her escort guard was with her.
Anyone that might have seen her might say she was calm and collected as always. But inside she was a complete mess. Hands shaking, sick to her stomach, nervous, terrified. Today was the day. Like that day, he was not due in for a few more hours and each minute was like hell. Dragging on and on as she waited for his arrival. Three years and she was finally going to give him what he wanted. Another look at her wings.
It was not that she trusted him this day anymore than she did that day but she was tired. Three years she could have sworn she would endure whatever torture from him and never give him this one thing. Now she didn’t want to fight him anymore. She had already given him everything else years ago. Not all of it had been by force either. In fact he rarely asked her for anything. Even her wings, he had only asked once or twice, never pressing the issue. After that day, he never directly punished her for refusing to let him see them.
Always his punishment was fair and just. It was not to say that he did not occasionally go overboard with hurting her but it was not meant to be punishment, it was part of his pleasure in causing her pain. It was partly the reason she had so long refused to show him her wings. Master could easily damage them beyond repair. Or worse case, completely remove them. Shuddering at that thought, she fought to push down the sudden nausea.
These thoughts were going to make her loose her nerve. Not that Master would be disappointed; he did not yet know what she was planning. Three days she had been working on building up the nerve. Every time that she nearly talked her self out of doing this, she reminded herself she truly did not have that much to loose. If not to day, if not soon, it would come some day. It was not so much that she could not hold out, but she no longer had the desire to.
Hearing a faint sound behind her, she turned her head noticing Master propped against the door, watching her. Her breath caught in her throat, fear rushing through her body. This was almost the same as that first day. Heart beat a little too quickly, she turned her entire body toward him. Taking a step to him, she had to force the second and third step. Head bowed forward to look at the stone floor. Dark hair in her face, she was almost afraid to look at him, to see the look on his face. Finally falling to her knees, her wings spread as she fell. By the time she landed with a hard thud, her black wings were open. After a moment or two she let them settle against her back.
Time seemed to slow down to impossibly slow in the ensuing silence. “Master?” Whispering softly, she finally lifted her head a little to look at him. Unconsciously seeking some kind of reassurance.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
stormkitten

~ Traitor for Love ~

Human ^ Vampire

Whimpering against his lips seemed to increase his hunger and desire for her. The slightest movement broke his attention from her. Trying to draw his attention back, it was already too late. His hearing was a lot better than her human ears. Breaking the kiss he started to turn his head, her eyes already moving. The silver blade cut off any further movement he might have made. When it came in contact with his skin, she could hear the slight burn. To his credit he did not flinch or make a sound.
Taking a deep breath, she moved slightly to separate herself from him. The assailant did not move to stop her and neither did her lover. A moment later, she felt her lovers hand move over her hand. His intent masked under the guise of stabilizing his balance. The blade at his neck did not move to stop the apparently innocent gesture.
Pulling her hand away, she took the dagger with her. He made the slightest move to catch it and the blade as his neck drew a bead of blood.
Confused, his eyes flicked from the doorway to her eyes. Intently she slide her hand and the dagger from beneath his grasp. Absently she handed the knife to the second man that walked into the room. About then he should realize her betrayal. Her eyes had moved from his face to watch the small drip of blood run down his neck and to his chest. She might not be vampire but she had learned to… appreciate… some aspects of his life.
Several more men came into the room slowly. The way they moved it was apparent they understood how fragile this situation was. They avoided doing anymore to draw his attention and anger from her to themselves. Using silver bindings, they bound his arms and wrists. Then and only then did the pull him up and off the bed. The entire time her green eyes never left him and he saw nothing in them. Only as they forced him to turn away from her did he even imagine to see a trace of regret on her face.
Once he was gone she rolled over to her stomach and laid her head on her hands. For several minutes she laid watching the empty door frame. There was little doubt if he could have gotten loose even for a just a moment, he would have hurt her bad. Although she was not sure if it would have only been a beating or rape too. It brought a sad smile to her face. For a while she laid still until she could not take it any more. She moved to the edge of the bed to get dressed. There were still things to be done today.
Despite the fact that she was the one to betray him, she was not trusted to walk around the compound on her own. A solider escort was assigned to her. Sweet talking and making every attempt to be charming. More interested in watching her body than watching where she wanted to go. Unfortunately the man felt that since she no longer had a man in her bed, she would want him. He could not have been more wrong. It took her almost three hours to lose him and slip away.
The guards at the dungeon were puzzled by her explanation that she wanted admittance. They tried to explain that she should not be bothered by such things. Standing in front of the duo, silently staring, they finally backed down. Apparently being simple soldiers they could not fathom her doing anything anyone would regret. She was the one that had handed the vampire over to them. They must not have gotten the message she was not to be trusted. If she could betray her lover, she could betray anyone.
The hall way was cool, a testament of being far under ground. Moving quickly, her feet made no sound on the stone floor. Though she was certain he knew she was coming. Stopping in front of the last cell, she stood for a moment, simply staring. Carefully she lifted her hands and placed them against the bars, the gently placed her forehead against the bars too.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #12
stormkitten

Slayers, Lovers and Vampires

The fall seemed to take and eternity till the sharp rocks and hard ground made contact with her body. For a while time passed out of meaning and there was only pain and occasional darkness. The rocks had punctured though it would not be fatal and the wooden stake had missed its mark by only an inch or so. That had simply been luck and though at the moment it would appear not so, falling from the cliff above had been luck. Her body lay bloody and bones shattered but her life was still intact…. For the moment.
The slayer had been good and he had caught her off guard but he was not quick enough. Something strange glimmered in his eyes as he went for the deathblow and his hesitance saved her life. It was so rare she had found a slayer of such strength so young, he had yet to count 3 decades. In his falter she had moved enough, though the stake impaled her chest it had missed her heart and the momentum had knocked her out of his reach. Had she not had such luck to fall he could very well have finished her. As a vampire she had really never had a hate for the slayers but she did find them an amusing game.
It would take the slayer the rest of the night and most of the day to find a way down to her without suffering such a fate. Though she did not know these lands well in her last day she here she had walked the cliff side much and knew the delay that would be set in front of him. Though there would be a delay for him he would know she would not be leaving so quickly anyway. Her body needed time to heal before she would be able to move.
The fall had not been that bad, until the abrupt stop against the hardened ground below. Maybe the distance was 100 yards or so but the time seemed to take an eternity. The stake was still lodged in her chest and she felt well over half her bones had been shattered or at the very least broken. A rock or two had penetrated her back. Maybe luck had been with her a second time that she had fallen on a sandy beach even though the spot of her final resting-place had been a mixture of both sand and rock.
A new threat would soon come though; she could feel it in her bones. The sun would rise soon and she could not move to find shelter. Many years had passed since she had been raped and turned, torn from everything she ever knew, but the effects still lingered strongly. Those years gave her something the young ones could not imagine, the ability to stay in day light without sudden death. The pain was more than imaginable but it would take longer than a few days of sunlight to seal her fate. The sun would only lengthen her healing processes and if she was to lay here too long the sun might be the finishing blow despite age.
She had fed only a while ago on a willing young warrior. His blood would help her make it through the day but by nightfall the slayer would be here. Maybe that was not the greater threat. She did not know the people of these lands and should someone find her like this they might just finish her off as easily. The slayer could simply claim her head later if they had not burned her remains. The thoughts of how her life could come to an end in such a way whirled through her head. As the sun began to peek over the horizon death slipped from her mind.
Another downfall and reward of age had been that she did not necessarily fall into a coma when the sun was up and at the moment more pain flared through her body. Her body felt afire with the first rays of sun and it ran deep through her veins to her shattered bones. Thoughts left her with only pain and her mind unable to focus on anything else. Some pain could be blocked but such a source of pain was even beyond her. Only the very Eldest could block the sunlight and though short lived at best even it often failed.
Blood tears ran down her cheeks only adding to the blood that covered her body. No sound escaped her lips as she bit down on her lower lip to not give into that pain. The sun must have been up about an hour before the darkness finally consumed her and the pain faded away. Images of happier times: her childhood before the change, hunting the forest of the night, and that young warrior whose memory was still fresh in her mind and taste still on her lips. He had given himself freely though he knew death was possible.
As the day progressed her dreams became more like nightmares and the pain slowly seeped through her unconscious and to her dreams. Images of the slayer, not the one whom did this to her, but an older far crueler one came to mind. One who had taken her captive when she was barely older than a human life. The days she spent with him was relived and only added to the pain. When his image faded the question of her fate still remained and those thoughts bore through her and for once she truly knew fear about her fate.
It was foolish to think maybe that someone might have mercy on her or that her strange lover, the young warrior might stumble across her. It was more to luck that the night comes and the slayer would find her, but maybe he would spare her life. The last thought was foolish and sounded hallow even to her. Though he had been hesitant that did not mean he would let her live or go even farther and help her. In these hours she knew hope was forsaken yet she clung to whatever she could even if it was a small thread.
Slowly the world came back into focus and there was nothing but pain for a very long time. Even that eventually begins to melt away and her mind tries to focus though nothing makes sense. When her body finally started to become aware she knew it was night, not all that long after sundown. Her head felt like she had drank too much liquor and opening her eyes even by the moon light sounded painful. Slowly her body adjusted though she dare not move, there was plenty of pain without helping it sear her body.
Her skin felt a fire and the pain was nearly too much to bear. Though she did become aware that she no longer felt the rocks in her back and that lead to the thought maybe she had been saved but that sent worry through her and fear. Those thoughts had been too much and were the final straw that pulled her back to reality. She lounged forward in a sitting position.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
stormkitten

Eyes in the Darkness

Warrior Blind(sub) ^ Warrior ~Eyes in the Darkness~ Her army breaks during battle. The horn for retreat sounds, further sending the army into chaos. For a few more minutes she tried to hold her own before turning to retreat. Once she gains the back of the lines she begins to realize how few of her fellow soldiers are left alive. This wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter. The high ranking officers have long ago retreated heading toward safer ground. It becomes everyone for themselves and up to the common soldier to find their own way to safety. For the most part her injuries are only minor but after battling all day long her body is fatigued. She keeps moving till she can not even walk any further. Falling asleep she wakes to find herself unable to see anything but darkness, apparently blind. Trying not to panic she tries to continue moving toward safe ground knowing if she sits still waiting for someone to save her, she may be found by the enemy. (Maybe one of her fellow warriors find her, helping her) (maybe she later finds that her vision temporarily returns late at night)
Warrior Blind(sub) ^ Enemy Warrior ~Eyes in the Darkness~ Her army breaks during battle. The horn for retreat sounds, further sending the army into chaos. For a few more minutes she tried to hold her own before turning to retreat. Once she gains the back of the lines she begins to realize how few of her fellow soldiers are left alive. This wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter. The high ranking officers have long ago retreated heading toward safer ground. It becomes everyone for themselves and up to the common soldier to find their own way to safety. For the most part her injuries are only minor but after battling all day long her body is fatigued. She keeps moving till she can not even walk any further. Falling asleep she wakes to find herself unable to see anything but darkness, apparently blind. Trying not to panic she tries to continue moving toward safe ground knowing if she sits still waiting for someone to save her, she may be found by the enemy. (maybe she later finds that her vision temporarily returns lonely during very latenight)

Fetishes

As the adrenaline of the battle and life or death situation began to fade all the aches and pains surfaced. Daria found that it was the little cuts that hurt more than the larger ones. Realizing that she had nothing to bandage herself, ripped pieces of her skirt to tie off the slice on her arm and then concentrated on getting back to the Temple. Medical help would surely be there.
Daria walked most of the night. Once in a while stumbling and falling to her knees. Climbing to her feet at times seemed like an impossible task but fear forced her when strength wasn't enough. Fear of what was left of the Dark Lord's army finding her on their retreat back. Fear of the temple of light finding her, mistaking her for a priestess. Fear of predators smelling the blood and discovering she was injured. Fear that her blood loss was worse than she thought and if she stopped moving she would not wake with the morning sun.
Exhaustion, hunger, and blood loss finally took their toll. Around sunrise she fell over a tree root and didn't even think twice about getting back up. Crawling a few feet to the base of a large tree she curled up close to the trunk. There was still so far to go, she knew she had not traveled as far as she had hoped. She told herself she would only be down an hour or two. The sun felt warm against her skin, not having realized she was cold in the first place. Sleep came quickly and she was hoping for silent dreams.
Sleep brought flashes of the battle from the day before. The men she had killed, men that died around her, men that laid dying, all of them reached out to her in her dreams. This was her first battle but had not been her first kill. Her first kill, she had looked into her eyes and watched the bitch die with satisfaction. The priestess had been cruel and had deserved the death she received. In the battle people killed other people, not because they had been previously injured or wronged, but because their Generals and Lords had told them to do so.
The dead seemed to dance in front of her. Their eyes glazed over and dead even though their bodies moved as they had in life. She swung her nearly forgotten sword but missed. Their voices rang in her hears, mocking. Telling her over and over again the story of their life and premature death. Turning to run, she noticed a figure that had been previously silent. Pausing she knew she should not stop, that she didnt want to see but human nature won out.
Though the distance between them was short, it seemed as if she could just barely make out any features. As the figure circled closer she started noticing little things, the way it walked, the way it carried itself. Everything was familiar, she just could not place her finger on why. Fascinated she barely noticed the others had dispersed. That they were th only two standing. When the figure turned giving her his full body she caught his dead eyes and recognized them.
Daria sat up screaming. As suddenly as she sat up, vertigo and pain forced her back to the ground. Curling up tight, there was a moment she almost thought she could smell the familiar scent. She tried telling herself it was only a dream. Surely he was not dead. Opening her eyes, she lifted her head to look around. There was a knot in her stomach that told her it was only her mind playing tricks on her. But she desperately wanted to believe that the dream had been a lie. Her eyes searched the immediate area blankly and slowly confusion crossed her face and mind. Rubbing her eyes she knew her eyes were open but all she could see was blackness
Old 04-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #14
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What about the idea of a pervert who likes young virgins and likes tricking young ladies into thinking he is a talent scout who manages young actress's. I approach you and tell you that you are perfect for the lead female role in a new movie starring some generic teen heartthrob? All I require is that you come out to my warehouse in an industrial area for a photo shoot and auditions? Just bring a few changes of clothes, a bathing suit, (and of course your intact hymen).

You are so youthfully naive and starstruck, that what you don't know is that I want to deflower you. On past victims I have used the promise of fame, flattery, coercion and if all else fails...force. Either way, no intact hymen leaves my studio. Any naive virgin showing up will be impaled on my manhood. Whether or not I have to hurt them and how badly I hurt them is up to them, but that cherry is mine!

The anticipation is the best part. When she first arrives, I am all smiles and invite her in for the shoot. They rarely seem to notice that I lock the door, as they are excited about becoming stars.

From that point forward it is a game of cat and mouse while I test and push her boundaries all under the pretense of professionalism. While positioning her for shots I test to see how far my hands wander as they "accidentally" brush her in increasingly intimate locations, starting with a thigh, then pehaps her bossom and so on. If she gives me uncomfortable looks I explain that this is normal amongst professionals and that as her career takes off and she gets more advanced roles, various makeup and film artists will be doing this. Perfectly normal, nothing to fear.

Most do not need any pressure to do the bathing suit shots, but I can often sense a degree of discomfort in them when so many of my shots and up having good angles to see the outlines of thier blossoming labia through the stretched fabric of the swimwear.

Next usually comes the request that a girl does a lingerie shoot. At this point they start getting aprehensive, but with a bit of flattery and subtle pressure applied by talking about how important it is not to let immature shyness get in the way of a professional career.

Will they do a topless? That is usually more difficult. At that stage they air of sophistication and maturity they are trying to fake crumples and they start showing themselves to be the naive virgins that they are. Wide eyed innocence and nervousness starts to show through. Pressure has to be increased and reduced as needed, much like when reeling in a fish if one is to really get submission. I have even faked recieving a cell phone call where I argue with a non-existant director that he has to give her a chance. If I do it right, the girl suddenly starts seeing her big future slipping away and becomes more desperate to please. It is at this stage that I discuss a full nude shot. It takes some convincing, but I can usually get these young virgins to remove that last barrier protecting their tight virgin flowers from me. If they had any idea the assault I was going to inflict on their tight cunts with my cock they would already be running. Just anticipating her terrified screams of pain which she will soon be emitting drives me over the edge. She has no idea whats in store for her.

Once fully stripped, they usually start trembling. As I shoot various shots, while heaping praise upon them in my manipulative way. This is where I step up the pressure. As I am positioning them for shots my hands take increasing liberties with their bodies. This is to test their resolve. Will a girl firmly say stop, or will she squirm uncomfortably, and get that look on her face that says she just wants this to be over while meekly accepting the physical contact? It really doesn't matter if they say no or not because regardless of what they want, their cherries will snap under the force of my manhood as I painfully stretch thier unused vaginas, but thier reaction determines the game. I usually push a bit more to see if I can get submission. If at any point the girl starts demanding to leave and pushing her way to the door then I often have to go for broke and jump straight into a brutal rape of thier young bodies.

If however she is submissive, I actually like that a bit better. I prefer to coerce them onto their backs rather than forcing them. This way when I am fucking her tight gripping vagina, she realizes that she submitted.

Once I have finished a nude shoot with the unsuspecting virgin, I look at her intensely and tell her how beautifull she is. This get's varied reactions. At this point I slowly close in on her and pull her towards me for a passionate kiss. Some struggle, others merely tremble in fear and submission.

I love the fear and trembling of a naked virgin who does not want to have sex yet lacks the assertiveness to say no. THey whimper and plead not to go too far yet do not say no. What would life be without spineless people?

At this stage I usually start playing with her and bringing her to arousal, even as she trembles in fear and apprehension. She really wants to leave but part of her realizes it is too late. Denial is what keeps her from going hysterical because she refuses to beleive she is being raped.

Once I lay on top of a quivering virgin beauty she starts crying and pleading timidly saying she is not ready for this. I keep reassuring her that she is doing fine and shower her with praise. When I line my cock up with their defenceless vagina the stiffen up in fear and start asking if it will hurt, telling me they are not using birth control, telling me they are afraid. Begging me to be gentle and go real slow. Of course I am lying when I say I will be gentle. Being gentle defeats the purpose of deflowering virgins in the first place. I have every intention of slamming myself brutally through her tight hymen and into her tiny defenceless pussy while she shrieks in pain. That's the best part. And when she starts screaming that it hurts and begging me to slow down I will do just the opposite since she is now pinned and at my mercy (or lack thereof).

Every girl is a whole new experience and each presents new challenges and thrills but the end result is my cock splits the tender flesh of thier virginal flowers .

If I feel a girl will be too humiliated to tell anyone I let her walk when I am done. If not I keep her as my slave for abuse and videos to end up getting sold to sex traffikers for a tidy sum

Every cherry that enters my studio is claimed. None of them enjoy it.

So? Do you think you have what it takes to make it in hollywood young lady? Sorry if I appear to be staring it's just that you look so beautifull and would be perfect for my upcoming film. Just come by my studio tommorow for a photo session.

Last edited by phtlc; 04-22-2009 at 11:33 PM.
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote