Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Mistress (One Male victom needed)

This is my first atempt at a Female rapeing a guy instead of the other way around. So I need a male who wants to be raped.

I had been eyeing you the last few days. You were tall, handsome, still amazingly single, and in all my fantisies. I needed to have you. I was an atractive women, 27, long blonde hair, green eyes, and an awesome body. We had just started working together in the studio. I was a model for playboy and you were the photographer.

At the end of the day we finished shooting and I went back into my dressing room and changed into my pink mini skirt and white tank top, a small bump indicateing a belly button ring at my navel. I kept my high heals off. One, they hurt like hell, and two, so I was able to sneek up on you. I was nervus, but exited. I felt horny just watching you, waiting for the right time to come up to you.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The day's shoot went awesome--you struck some amazing poses, and the camera just adores you! I can't wait to get these shots printed--the mags are going to pay top dollar for these!

Not to mention that I'm going to have duplicates made of a few of them, for, uh, personal use. Surprisingly I'm actually not gay; I'm just always on the go moving from shoot-to-shoot so I never have time for a girlfriend. You're absolutely gorgeous, though, and whomever has your heart is a very lucky guy.

i'm just packing things up, folding up the backdrop and disassembling my camera when the rhythymic click-clack of heels behind me heralds your approach. Startled, I whip around--and find you standing there looking sultry and beautiful.

"Oh, hey. You were amazing today...."

I trail off--mother of god, you're in heels. It's like you've tapped into my mind and know exactly what will turn me on! I'm a little nervous, suddenly--I need to get out of here; the temptation to just throw you down and have my way with you is so strong that I risk putting my job on the line!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

"Well thank you." I smile and watch ypu as you put stuff in the trunk of your car. "Need help?" I ask, bending down to pick up a box of equipment, alowing you to see down my tank top; my golden locket dangeing down and blending slightly with my golden hair. I needed you to be distracted before I could do anything. I thought quickly and said "You should come over to my house for dinner tonight. Just because." I offer.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

anyone want to continue this with me?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #5
forceubitch

forceubitch has initial reputation

I continue loading stuff in my car as I watch you bend down to pick up a box... I can't resist the temptation to look down your tanktop to see your breasts...my nervousness grows as you stand close to me and ask me if I want to come over to your house for dinner...

"Uh, well, sure" I say, "it's been awhile since I've had a nice evening like that...being on the road so much...what time should I be there?", I ask, as I stoop over to pick up the last of my equipment...
forceubitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Great! I got him now! "How about 8?" I ask. it was about 5 now ad that would be plenty of time to get everything ready.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
forceubitch

As I finish loading up the rest of my equipment, you suggest 8 o'clock as a meeting time for dinner... "Sure," I say, "8 sounds good...that'll give me enough time to go back to my studio and drop off all this equipment and change before I come over."

I still feel a little nervous at how forward you are, but then I think a lot of women are that way nowadays..it was probably nothing...and besides I had a nice dinner to look forward and some good company as well.

"So, I'll see you at your place around 8," I say, as I get into my car....
Old 04-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Alright. See ya at 8." I smile as you get into your car and drive off. This is going perfect! I get intomy car and drive to my house and get ready for whats to come.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
forceubitch

I got home, unloaded all my equipment, showered and changed into a casual shirt and jeans, and headed out about 7:30 for dinner...arriving at your house just before 8...I exited my car, walked up the walkway, rang the doorbell, and waited for you to come to the door...I was looking forward to a nice dinner and some good company...
Old 04-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #10
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Adrenaline rushed through me as the door bell rang. It was only a matter of time now. I put on a smile and opened the door. "Hi! Welcome!"
Old 04-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #11
forceubitch

The door opened and I was invited inside...I said to you..."Hi, thanks for the invitation...I'm looking forward to a nice evening...you look really attractive tonight...by the way, what are we having for dinner?"
Old 04-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #12
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Well thank you! and we are having pasta. I hope that's alright." I smile and lead you into the dineing room. I have the table set up with candles and beautiful plates and cups. "Go a head and sit down. What do you want to drink?" I ask you.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 AM   #13
forceubitch

"Well, I guess a glass of wine would be nice", I reply in answer to the drink..."I like pasta...it's been a while since I've had a good home cooked meal like this"

"You really have a lovely house", I say. "Do you do this often? Invite guys over for dinner?"
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I thank you as I grab a couple of wine glasses. I drop a drug in yor glass and fill it will wine followe by mine. As it stops desolveing I reply "I dont just invite random guys to my house."I cuckle "I thought since you love by your self you might not have a good meal every night so I wanted to make you one in thanks for photographing me." The drug has finished desolvein so I bring you your glass.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #15
forceubitch

"Well, I appreciate it...it'd not often I get a good home-cooked meal in my line of work"...I take a sip of the wine as I sit at the table watching you finish up the pasta...after a couple more sips of wine I start feeling a little light headed...

"Whoa, my head is beginning to spin", I say...."I wonder what's wrong." You are starting to look kind of blurry to me as I take one more sip from the wine glass...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #16
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Are you alright?" im having a hard time not smileing as you are starting to losse countiousness. You fall oit out of your chair, the wine glass falling with you and shattering on the floor. "Damn. my carpet. oh well." I shrug and drag you to my bedroom. I get you on the bed and look at you as I catch my breath. "Damn Im going to have fun." I chuckle and grab a few hand cuffs and cuff you to the bed and undress you. I stare in antisipation at your cock.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #17
forceubitch

The last thing I remember is being asked "are you all right?" then nothing...I'm starting to come around but I still feel very groggy..."wow, I wonder what happened?", I ask as I start to come around...I try to stand up but everything feels very heavy...as my mind begins to clear slightly, I have the vague sensation of seeing you hovering over me...then as I try to focus my eyes I look down and think..."I look naked...what the hell's going on..."

What is this...handcuffs?? "What the hell are you doing?" I ask....
Old 04-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Great! You are awake!" I smile down at you. "I was starting to wonder when you would wake up so we can have some fun."I say and walk to the bed.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:10 AM   #19
forceubitch

"Uh, yeah, I'm awake", I say as I see you walking over toward me..."What did you do to me? Why I am handcuffed to this bed naked? Is this some kind of joke? If it is, it's not really very funny...I think you should unlock me right now."
Old 04-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Oh that wouldnt be any fun if I let you go now." I smile and run my hand from your face down to your chest. "As for this being a joke...not even close." I chuckle I start taking my shirt and skirt off.