Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #41
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I don't even reailze how much of a desperate whore I must have seemd like when I swallowed your cock, fresh out my ass. This hadn't even been going on for very long and without me even knowing there were things that I was beginning to do like it had been an instinct. I don't even struggle as you put the plug in my ass and the vibrator back in and secure it. When you look at me, my eyes look as though they are filled with lust and there is nothing I wouldn't do to have you fuck me, despite the words that come out of my mouth.

You smile to youself thinking how nice it will be once you have totally cracked me. I seem close but you know you can't trust a damn thing that I say or do. You know I am not a stupid girl and that there will be no more chances taken with me. You will put me through every step whether I seem like I have broken or not. At the very least you will have a lot of fun doing it. You arrive in the kitchen and begin making yourself lunch. You sit calmly at the kitchen table eating and reading the paper. Once full you grab a bowl tossing the left overs in. You mash the food up rendering it nearly unrecognisable.

I hear the door open and you come down the stairs. I see you carrying the bowl and think that have brought me something nice, with how long you were gone. You see that I have been totally obedient and that I haven't moved at all. You nod your head satisfied that I have done what I have been told. You toss the bowl on the floor in front of me. You think to your self that you would have given me the food anyways, you wanted me to have the strength to at least try and keep up. I look at the bowl of mashed up food and then back at you seeming lost, my hands still tied to the post. "What, you're a little slut, a little bitch and you're going to eat like one." I understand what you mean and press my face into the bowl. I eat every morsel of food and when I am down you can see the look in my eyes as if I am hoping you have brought more for me.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #42
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You quickly bury your face in the bowl, consuming the food as though you haven't eaten for a week. When you finish eating you look up at me, still on your knees with your ass in the air. Your eyes tell me everything I need to know—soon you'll do anything I tell you to do. I walk over to you and pull you up by your hair, moving your back to the pole. “You'll get more when you earn it. But first you have to finish taking your punishment,” with the last word I open my bag and take out a riding crop. You see me pull the whip out but remain still. I grab hold of one of nipples and squeeze it. I let go of it and hit it with the whip. You hiss as the leather bites into your flesh. I pull my arm back and hit your other nipple, then the other then the other, over and over again. I continue this until both of your tits are bright red, tears are streaming down your face and screams of pain are pouring out of your mouth. I put the whip down and grab and squeeze both of your tits. You arch your back and cry out in pain, “Next time listen to me and I won't have to discipline you.”

I untie the rope holding the vibrator in and take it out. You moan as I pull the toy out. As I bring the dildo to your face I find your mouth already open—you really have gotten better. I hold the vibrator in your mouth as you clean it. With my other hand I pull the butt-plug out of you. As it leaves your ass the cum that I had left inside you begins to flow down your thighs. I take the vibrator out of your mouth and replace it with the plug. I laugh to myself, it's just like a pacifier, only for whores. When you've cleaned it enough I pull it out, “You probably need to use the bathroom and get yourself clean.” I pick you up and throw you over my shoulder. I carry you and my bag up to the bathroom on the second floor of house and sit place you on the toilet. “Go if you need to,” I say as I leave the room. I hear the sound of you urinating then you telling me you're done—that's the first thing you've said to me since I tied you up. Thankfully the bathroom has no windows so this will work, I think to myself as I untie you legs and then your hands. “Go take a shower,” I say as I push you into the bathtub. I stay in the room and watch you clean yourself—you pay special attention to your used asshole, sensitive ass checks, aroused cunt and abused tits.

As you shower I pull a collar out of my bag and place it on the sink. I hand you a towel when you get out of the shower. You look at the collar and look back at me, not wanting to understand when I wanted you to do. “It is a symbol of submission, a symbol of my control over you. It signifies that I own you, that you are my slave, that you are mine to do with as I please. Put it on or I will have to punish you again.” You continue to stare at the collar, deciding whether or not to put it on, trying to muster the willpower to disobey me.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #43
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I stand there in the bathroom clutching the towel, using it to hide most of my body from your eyes. You don't really mind as it seems to act as a bit of a tease. You smile as you watch my eyes focus on the collar. It seems like I don't know what to do with it. I understand completely, and there are consequences for either decision. Put it on and be your pet. Don't, and be punished. You can see the battle raging in my eyes. My eyes locked on the black leather collar with a small silver coloured tag hanging from it, "katie" engraved on it. I can't believe you went out and actually had a tag made for me, showing me the extent of your intentions

I hang my head and slowly lower myself to my knees as my hands raise to cover my face. Just before my face dissapears behind my hands you can see the tears welling, and then spilling from my eyes. You watch, still very curious what my own choice will be. I begin to sob softly, I try to hold it back as best I can not wanting to give you the satisfaction knwoing that I am cracking so easily now. A true sign that my will must be giving. I have already made my choice but I am trying to delay the response. I shake my head slowly side to side.

After a few moments I seem to get a handle on myself and get back to my feet. I step to the counter and take the collar in my hands, looking at it closely. I then look at you for a moment before throwing it gently back to you. You don't even try to catch it just letting it land on the ground in front of you. "I will never wear this, I am not yours." The words seem confident but the there is a very definate nervousness hiding in there. I watch as your head cocks to the side and a smile forms on your face looking like you had hoped you would be able to continue punishing me. And this look in your eyes forms one very strong thought in my mind; I should have just turned myself in when I had the chance.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:09 PM   #44
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shake my head as the collar hits the floor; why can't you make things easy for yourself? I grab hold of your wrists and pull them behind your back. I lead you back into the basement where I tie you to the pole—at least you didn't struggle, that would have just made it worse. I know you're close, I know you won't hold out much longer. I put the blindfold back on you and leave you in the basement as I exit the house; I know exactly what I need to do.

I drive to the store and meet with the rest of the managers. I know everyone one of them has fantasied about fucking you, has thought about doing exactly what I'm doing to you. Since you refuse to be a good little slave, I'll have to let them in on the fun. When I offer you to them, they all immediately agree. We all drive to your house when the store closes a few hours latter—long enough for you to worry about how I'm going to punish you. We quietly enter your house—I don't want you to know who I've brought with me just yet. I want to humiliate you, I want to make you hate me more when I force you to cum on me.

You turn your head toward the stairs as you hear us walk into the basement—trepidation fills your face as you know multiple men are in the room. The four managers stand in front of you as I take off your blindfold, “I'm getting tired of explaining to you that things would be easier if you did exactly what I tell you. I'm certain you recognize all the men behind. You see, we've all fantasied about fucking the shit out of your for years. Now, I can't keep your hot little pussy to myself, so, I decided to let the rest of the managers have a go with you.” The trepidation turn to terror—I'm quite certain you've never fucked more than one guy at a time. I turn toward the men, “She's a real slut, she'll cum no matter what you do to her.”

With that they quickly take off their clothes and untie you from pole. All of you holes are quickly filled. The minutes turn to hours at they rape you over and over again. They seem to want, not just to fuck you, but to also punish you for denying yourself to them for these past years. The brutal and animalistic way they fuck you makes me smile and you lose yourself to the pleasure again and again and again. I lose track of how many times they fill your holes and how many times you cum. But two hours after it began, your first gangbang is over. The other managers get dressed and leave, thanking me for finding a way to force you to do this. As they leave I look down at you. You are covered in sweat and cum, lying on the floor. Their jizz oozes out of both of your holes, mixing with your own copious juices. I pick up your exhausted body and tie your arms to the pole. As I let go of you, you slide to your knees, too weak from the gangrape to stand. As I leave the basement I say goodnight and turn off the light. Today you nearly cracked, tomorrow you certainly will.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #45
stupid_girl

Even after everyone has left and you leave the basement I am still panting heavily trying to catch my breath. I have never done anything so physically demanding in my life. My heart feels like it is going to explode out of my chest and no matter how hard I try there is nothing I can do to forget the overwhelming sense of satisafaction that I feel. With my arms tied to the steel column I lean forward, almost unable to hold myself up, resting my weight on my shoulders.

The ball gag back in my mouth to keep me from drawing any unwanted attention, tied tightly so I can't get away from the pole. I slide my knees out from under me and curl up as best I can around the pole trying to tuck in tightly. I am cold, you've left me here like this naked and on the cold concrete. This more than the gangrape seems like the punsihment now. I shiver as I try to keep warm but it doesn't take a lot for me to quickly fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning shivering even harder than I was when I went to sleep but in exactly the same position. I have no idea what time it is and I have no idea where you are or if you are even in the house at all. I have to get off the floor so as to try and regain some of my body heat. It works a little but the goosebumps remain on my flesh. The only thing I can do is to begin moving. I find it easiest to bounce from foot to foot like a training boxer would. I am hindered by the rope sliding against the pole which pull from time to time but it quickly works. I feel rediculous as my tits bounce up and down freely with my bounding body. The blindfold that you put back on me before leaving me down here last night helping me to pretend at least that I am clothed and 'normal'.

Suddenly I hear your voice, "Having fun?"

Old 03-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #46
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I stand at the top of the stairs and watch you jump from foot to foot, tits bouncing as you do it. When I've seen enough of the private show I speak, “Having fun?” You turn toward me and blush; though I've seen you naked so many times, I doubt I've seen you as exposed as this before. I walk over to you and untie your feet from the pole. I retie your arms behind your back and lead you out of the basement. “Get under the table,” I say as I sit down to eat my breakfast. As I sit down I undo my pants and pull them down. As you get under the table you begin to go to work on cock. I do love being blown while I eat breakfast, I think to myself. As I feel myself on the verge of orgasm I pull my cock out of your mouth and stand up. I get up and walk around the table, you turn toward me, confused as to why I haven't cum in your mouth as I always do. I bring my hand to my cock and jerk it a few times until I cum, sending my seed onto the floor. “Clean it up,” I say as I grab your hair and drag you out from under the table.

You bend over and begin to hungrily lick my cum off the floor, unfazed by the humiliation. I smile, you're so far gone and you don't know it yet. You finish and look up at me, asking me for food, begging me to let you eat. “You'll have to earn that first,” I say as I take my pants off. You probably think that I'm going to fuck you, no, I have something much more demeaning in mind. I walk over to where you are still on knees. I stand in front of your and look down, good, you're head is at the same level as my crotch. I turn around and speak, “If you want to eat you're going to have to lick my asshole.” I bend over slightly to let you start. Only a small amount of time goes by before I feel your tongue on my asshole. I place my hand on the back of your head and push you, forcing you closer to my ass. I'm so glad you fucked up, you have no idea how hard it is to find a women that will rim you. After a few minutes I pull you head away from me, “Let's get you cleaned up.”

I lead you up to the bathroom and turn the water on as I take off the rest of my clothes. I push you into the shower and begin to clean you. Your body is covered in dried sweet and cum from last nights activities. As I clean you I pay special attention to your tits, ass and cunt. After cleaning the cum out of you I can't take it many more; the rimming and groping have made me hard again. I push you against the wall of the shower and enter your from behind. Your cunt is as wet as ever. I fuck you hard and deeply—your groans and moans fill the room as you cum over and over on my cock. I explode inside you and turn the water off. I untie you and hand you a towel. I leave the bathroom and go downstairs to make you breakfast—this time more than scrapes.

I hear you come down the stairs, I catch sight of your naked, but dry body. You stare at the food that I have made and run over to table—you haven't had a proper meal in days. As you pick up a fork I slap and then grab your hand, “What is my name?” You look up at me, confused, “Chris?” This time I slap you across the face, “That's what normal people call me, you don't call me that, what is my name?” You finally realize what I want you to call me as your eyes drop to floor, you say in a whisper, “Master.” I smile and release your hand. You immediately dive into your meal, gorging yourself on the food. When you finish I speak to you, “Go get dressed in your shortest skirt and smallest top, we're going out.” As you get out of your chair and turn too go upstairs I slap your ass, you giggle. I sit down at the table and think, what should I make you do today?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #47
stupid_girl

It seems as though the fucking that I recieved the night before was what I needed to push me over the edge. I had nevver licked an asshole beofre but I barely hesitated to do it for you. My cunt turned sopping wet as you groped me in the shower seeming to love the attention that you were giving me. And the orgasm when you fucked me from behind...well they came easier than ever before. You didn't even feel the resistance that you normally did when you entered me. I just tilted my head back and moaned like a good little whore. Even though I only whispered 'Master' you know it would be long before I would be screaming it. You sit there at what used to be my table and smile as I scamper away nude - with your hand print on my ass.

I get to my room and get help but feel just a little excited. I haven't been out of the house in days and from what I could see the weather looked wonderful out. It didnt even seem to matter what I was being told to wear and seemed to matter even less where we were going or what we were going to be doing. I went through my closet looking for something that would meet your demands and you would lke. I didn't take long for me to find the black pleated skirt. It was indeed short...it was even mine - Tatjana left behind when she left. If I so much as bent over a couple degrees it woud surely show my ass. The top was a little more difficult but I settled of a white lycra tube top that I had once worn as part of a Halloween costume.

I came back downstairs to find you in the living room watching the Sprts Updates. You didn't turn to look at me and it semed as though it was a deliberate attempt to make me present myself. It was something that I didn't even think twice about. I kneeled down beside you on the floor and without saying a word I just kneeled there waiting for your response. It wan't until a commercial that you turned your attention my way. You looked me up and down were impressed with what I had chosen. But there was a small point that you wanted to see if I had gotten on my own.

I had only been told to put on a skirt and a top. You leaned forward, reached behind me and grabbed the back of the skirt, lifting up, pleased to se that I had not put panties on. Secondlly the bra - you could tell from the top that I wasn't wearing one but you went for the cheap trill of yanking my top down anyways just to get another look. Loking at me pleased you nod your head and return you focus to the show leaving me kneeling there waiting for your intentions.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #48
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I turn my head back to the TV and let you fix your clothes. When the show ends I turn toward you, still kneeling next to me, “Get up, we're going out to eat.” You stand up and walk to the door, I follow close behind you. When I start to drive I up my right hand on your thigh and slide it closer to your twat. I run my fingers along you slit and then pull them away, “You want me finger you?” I ask, you nod in agreement, “You don't deserve that yet. No, you should suck my fingers instead.” I thrust my fingers into your mouth, your tongue beings to swirl around them. Goddamn I'm going to love having you as my own personal fuck toy. Even so, I'm going to love more what I can use you to accomplish. Though you don't know it yet, I'm going to use you to rape so many women.

We arrive at the restaurant and get out of the car, I put my hand on your ass as we enter. I ask the waiter to sit us at a hemispherical booth—what I want to do to you requires that you sit next to me. You draw quite a few stares from the other patrons, good, I want you be as humiliated as possible. As we sit down I tell you to spread your legs and begin to finger-fuck your cunt. I pick up speed as your pussy gets wetter and wetter until you cum on fingers. By now you have attracted a small following among the other patrons—a few eyes are glued to you. I roll you skirt up so that your very wet slit will be on display to our waiter when he gets back. I bring my fingers up to your mouth and tell you clean yourself off of them. You hungrily devour them with more alacrity than when you were in the car.

As the waiter comes to take our order he almost trips over himself. The entire time we order he stares at your beautifully engorged pussy. As he walks away to place the order he looks back over and over again to see your pussy again. After he goes away I turn toward you, “Get under the table to pay me back for letting you cum.” You crawl under the table and unzip my pants. You pull my cock out of my pants and begin to suck it like your life depends on it. With your mouth around my cock I put my hands behind my head and get comfortable. More eyes are fixed on our table; I hope they know exactly what's going on. I close my eyes, push your head down onto my cock and cum deep inside your mouth. As you climb out form under the table you clean the side of your mouth with your hand lick the rest of my cum from your fingers. As you sit down you pull up your skirt around your waist, careful to put it in the same place it was before I ordered you under the table.

I pat you head and cup one of you tits, “You really are learning how to be obedient. I think I'll have to reward you by fucking you in the bathroom after we eat. You would like that wouldn't you?” If you were a dog I think your tail would be waging now, instead you nod your head and smile at me—you have no idea how much pain I will be able to cause through you. I start to tweak one of your nipples through your top as our food arrives. We eat, you quicker than me—I guess you really do need a good dicking. You finish and look at me, almost begging me to bend you over the table and fuck you right there. “Beg me and I might do it,” I say in a stern tone. “Please fuck me master. Please, master, I need you fuck me now, I need to cum on your cock.” “Get up and go to the bathroom, I'll follow you.” As you get up from the booth, you show your bare ass to the entire restaurant. Goddamn, I think to myself as I watch your ass sway all the way to the bathroom, I'm so glad I can fuck that ass whenever I want to. I'm certain the entire restaurant knows what going on now, fuck 'em.

I get from the booth and enter the women's bathroom after you. I enter the room and lock the door behind me. I see you naked, on all fours, ass in the air toward the door. I drop my pants and quickly enter you from behind. You moan loudly as I begin to roughly fuck you from behind. I grab hold of your hair and pull your head back as the sound of my hips slamming into your ass reverberate around the bathroom. The harder I slam into you, the louder you scream, the louder you beg me to fuck you. You quickly cum around my cock. I pull out as your orgasm subsides. As I exit your very inviting cunt, you lower you ass a little and point it higher in the air, making yourself ready to take my cock up your ass. I line my cock up with your asshole and push myself in. I fuck your ass with long, forceful thrusts, slapping your ass all the while. You start to moan louder, almost screaming; I'm sure that all the people in the restaurant can hear me fucking the shit out of you. After a few more minutes I cum inside your ass—by this time I've lost track of how many times you've cum.

You put your clothes on and try to clean up the cum sliding down your leg. I pay the check and walk out, groping your ass all the way to the car. We get in the car, “We're going to get your some clothes, we're going to a club tonight where you're going to help me rape a women. You're going to make a women go through what I did to you.” We reach the store and get out. We enter and you look at me, “Pick out some things to try on and find a few thongs to buy.” I grin as you start to pick out some clothes.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #49
stupid_girl

You motion to me that I will be on mow for a little while as you are going to run off and take care of some things. This is a sign of your confidence in having broken me, it would be easy enough for me to just take off. Leave without a trace. It wouldn't be hard either, at no point have you requested the information required to take the money back. It's almost like you don't care about the money as long as you get to have your fun with me. I wonder how much you consider me to be worth.

I stop wondering about foolish things and rather than run like hell I go back to looing at clothing, doing exactly what it is you want me to do. I skim through the racks of this little store in the mall. Surely, the mall isn't really too proud of the store but it does well and pays it rent so I guess it is tollerated. A small shop with a black sign out front, bright pink letters that read SL*T.

I head to the back corner, a small sign that reads STREET LINGERIE hangs from the cieling. I know that if I am going to make you happy it is like that I will find what I am looking for here. I figure you wanted me to work up an entirely new outfit so I start looking of rclothing from the top down.

I work through a number of tops, trying them on and checking them out in the mirror. Finally I settle on black, strapless tapestry Corset. It's decorated with venice lace trim, hook & eye front and a waist cinching lace-up back. I look at myself, the hooks in the front maing it easy for another to undo and the way it is tied right now, my tits look like they are going to explode out the top of the corset.

I can't try on any thongs but I do find one that catches my eye and I feel you would love. It's called a lover's thong, black straps connect to a ring made of beads designed to intensify any movements around the wearers pussy. The beads are attatched on a circular ring allowing a cock to enter through them and enjoy the sensation aswell without removing the panties.

Not able to walk around the streets like that I know I have to find past or a skirt. I skirts are easy and typically slutty but I want to stand out, and leave an imprssion so I look a little harder.

It takes a little looking around but I finally find what I am looking for. A pair of black stretch denim pants. Rather than a zipper in the front they lace up on the side of either thigh from just above the knee up. They are so tight in fact the bead of my thong will be firmly planted on my clit for as long as the pants are on. Making every movement a sinful plesure.

Figuring that any good girl needs a hot pair of shoes to finish off an outfit I decide to pick up the shoes that have been taunting me from the front of the stroe since I walked in. Adhereing to the slut dress code, they are a pair of clear, six - inch stilletoe platform sandals. A perfect accent to my outfit.

I see that you have not returned yet and I am already in the clothing so I remove all the labels and hand them to the cashier. She eye's me up and down and then rings everything through. A total of $270 which I pay for. I walk out the store and sit on a bnch out front. I ignore all the eyes fixated on me as they pass by waiting for you to come collect me.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #50
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I return an hour later and see you sitting on the bench. I sit down next to you and open you bag—looks interesting. I tell you to get up and follow me. We exit the mall and enter the car. I open the back door and tell you to get in; you look back at me, confused. “I want to see what you look like with your new clothes on, so put them on.” I get in the drivers seat and turn around, eager for the show. You slide your skirt off and put on your new panties—I’m looking forward to fucking you with them on. On go your pants; they shouldn’t take too long to get off. You pull off your top and replace it. Finally on go your new fuck me heels. I run my eyes over your new look—nice and slutty, perfect for what I have in mind.

As we drive home I explain to you my plan, “Ever since I saw the hot piece of ass your roommate is, I’ve wanted her. I tried to get you to help me take her before, but you refused. This time I think you’re too addicted to my cock to say no.” As I finish the words I place two fingers on your lips. You open your mouth and begin to suck on them—I guess that answers that questions. “That cunt must have left someway for you to contact her, I want you to tell that you need her help to escape, that you’re ready to go to the police. Tell her that you think you can escape tonight, but you need her to be at the club tonight. She will, of course, believe you and show up. We she’s there, you will drug her and help me bring her back here, where I will rape on her your bed, while you watch me.”

I pull my fingers out of your mouth and smile. I can see that even in your cock-addled state you still have some reservations about this. You look down at the floor and whisper, “Yes master.” I pat your head. We arrive at home and you go to set the trap; I can’t wait to bury my cock in your roommate’s ass.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #51
stupid_girl

When we get home you go to the living room while I go up to what was once my room, you want to give me space while I phone her. It wouldn't help at all if she got a hint that you were setting this up - she wouldn't go for it then. She's a very bright girl and I know she'll be on gaurd even with just me there tonight. I dial the number and and listen as the phone rings. It goes to the answering service and I leave a message,"Tatjana, it's me...Katie. Look I can't take anymore. I need to get out of here....please...please call me back." I hang up up the phone and wait, hoping she will call back.

Moments later the phone rings and I answer. It's Tatty and she explains she knew it was my number but she had to be sure that it was me and not you. "I swear Tatty, if I don't get out fo here I am...I am going to kill myself. I have been told I have to go out tonight, dressed like a little whore and pick up some random guy and fuck him in the bathroom. I'll be there alone - can you meet me at the club. She agrees to the plan believing every word we settle on a time. I hang up the phone and hang my head in shame, I am so lost in all of this that I just sold my friend out. Little do I know that when I answered the phone, you did as well and you heard everything. You are pleased with my performance so far. You leave me alone in my room knowing that this is hard for me and decide not to push me too hard.

The time rolls around and we get in the car and you drive me to the club in my perfect little slut outfit. Not wanting to blow your cover though you make me get out 3 blocks away and walk the rest of the way. I endure the cat calls the whole way and since it is ladies night there is no line for me. I go to the bar where I told here I would meet her and she isn't there. She's on the second level watching the door, making sure that you don't follow me in. When she is satisfied that you aren't coming she comes down to meet me at the bar. She can't help herself. She knows that I have never really dressed too revealing and this is the first time she has ever really seen me like this. I explain to her everything that has happen. The getting gang fucked by my fellow staff, going down on you under the table at the restaurant and getting fucked in the rest room.

I even sell it to the point were I am nearly in tears. But the tears aren't for what has hapened to me, they're for what I am setting her up for. Throughout the night I have ti fend off advances from men. I keep turning them away giving the imression that I am done doing what you tell me to do. We decide that before leave we will have a celebratory drink to my breaking free. While she is geting the drink I ready the powdered drug and keep it ready. We cheers and take a long drink I wait for the perfect moment and slip it inher drink. I feel horrible but I have to do it for the cock I crave.

It doesn't take long for the drug to take effect and I know this so I suggest we get out of here and head back to where she is staying. By the time we reach her car I can alredy see the glossiness in her eyes. She unlocks the doors and get in the drivers seat. By the time she starts the car she is out cold. I struggle to move her to the back seat but I manage. I take control of the car and drive it my house. You are waiting, knowing that there is no way I wil be able to get her in on my own.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #52
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

When I see you drive up with your roommate passed out in the passenger’s seat, I know this is going to be a good night. With you help I take her up to your bedroom and drop her onto your bed. I look down at her young, supple and smile—I can do whatever I want to her now. I turn back toward you. A confused look dominates your face. You hate the fact that you betrayed your friend, don’t you? Well, there’s only one way to fix that—give you exactly what you want—to be dominated by me.

I let my pants fall to the floor and climb into the bed. I place my hands on her ample tits and squeeze; nice. I move my hand down her body until I reach under her skirt. I push aside her thong and show a finger into her dry fuck-hole—it won’t be dry much longer. I turn around and see you watching me from the corner, still disgusted with yourself. I suppose I should make you feel useful. “Why don’t you put yourself to good use and rim me?” With those words you climb onto the bed behind and bury your face in my ass, hungrily licking my ass. Though you technique has improved, your heart clearly isn’t in it.

I unbutton your roommates top and pull her tits out of her bra. She has small, pink nipples. Perfect for sucking, I think to myself. I lean forward and put one of her tits in mouth. I reach down and unzip and slide down her skirt—it’s not like she’s going to need it anytime soon. I slip her thong off and run my eyes up and down her glorious body. I bring my face to her cunt while I reach behind my ass and push your head deeper in. I stick my tongue out and begin to tease her clit. It doesn’t take long for cunt to start getting wet—without her mind to stop, he body responds exactly as it should. She’s wet enough; I think to myself as I pull me from between her legs. You loss balance and fall onto the floor, unready for my saddened motion. “Go kneel next to the side of the, I want you to watch when I start to fuck her,” I say to you. I reposition myself between your passed out friends legs and line my cock up with her slit. I turn my head toward you as I push myself in. I fuck her, hard, all the while watching the tears stream down your face—you know you are directly responsible for this. Your pain, your suffering, all they do is make me want to hurt her more.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #53
stupid_girl

Its hard for me to watch what is going on, and for multiple reasons. First, I had gotten so used to be used so completely by you that I had come to believe that I was what you wanted, I was what you needed. With everything you had put me through I figured that what you wanted was to groom into the perfect little fuck doll, your personal fuck toy. I knew I was resiliant at first but I thought I had come around and now I was feeling abandoned and used.

Secondly, I had sold out my best friend, a girl that had ofered to help me. I had given her to you. You were raping her right before my eyes and I was 100% responsible for it. If she were to ever charge us I would be just guilty as you and it made me sick to my stomach to think that I had sold her out for some cock

Lastly was a little more simply, it's hard to see anything through tears, especially when crying the way I was. I felt like I was watching you cheat on me and it was crushing. I totally seemed to have forgotten that you had forced me to be your slave and raped me. I felt more like a partner now, I was dissilusioned.

I watched as you cock thrust in and out of her pussy. I listened to you moan and tell me how good she felt. "Fuck Katie, this bitch's cunt is 10x better than yours!" The comment only brought the tears on stronger and my eyeliner streaked my face. Tatjana's head rolled to the side. She was conscious - I do't think, but her face was now looking in my diretion so if her eyes were to open I would be the first thing she would see.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #54
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

As Tatjana opens her eyes she begins to scream—I don’t know if it’s the feeling of my cock inside her, or the sight of you crying against the wall, but she screams. I let go of one of her tits and cover her mouth with hand as I continue to thrust deeply inside her. I turn her head toward me—I want her to see me, “Finally getting what you wanted aren’t you? I remember how you looked at me after you heard me plowing your friend—you wanted my cock.” Tears begin to stream down her face as she looks back at, begging you with her eyes to help. “Don’t look at her for help; she’s the one who drugged your drink, she one who gave you to me to rape.”

I pick up my assault on her cunt; she may be awake now, but she is still much too weak to put up any resistance. After a few more thrusts I cum inside, filling her with my warm seed; I love raping women. I pull out and look at her raped body, then turn at look at you. I grab hold of you hair and pull you off of the floor. “Did you think I was going to let you cry like a fucking child all night long? You’ve got work to do.” I throw you onto the bed and climb on behind you. “Eat my cum out of her.” I push your head in between her legs. With hand on your head, I use my other hand to untie the sides of pants. You start to lick the cum off of your friends pussy—you clearly hate it. I smile—I didn’t think I was going to be able to rape you again, thank fully I was wrong. I stick two fingers though the fuck-hole in the you panties and then into your cunt. That’s unfortunate, watching me rape another women doesn’t make you wet. So be it, I’ll just have to rape you too.

I push you on top of your friend—I want you both to feel every thrust. I line my cock up against your dry slit and push myself in, “Just like old times, isn’t it Katie, fucking your dry pussy until you lose your voice.” I push myself in, you scream, begging me to stop. I’m not going to stop, o no, not going to stop until I’ve raped all of your holes. “You should get used to this, Tatjana, from here on out, it’s all going to be rape.”
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #55
stupid_girl

With my knees on either side of Tatjana, I look like I am staddling her as you move youc cock in to my pussy from behind. I am not sure whether or not I got all the cum out of her twat, I am sure there is still some in there. A shame because I know she doesn't use any birth control. The familiar taste of your cum is swirled around my mouth with the unfamiliar taste of Tatty's juices. She stuggles below me trying to get out but she is still too weak to work her way out, even if she did, you wouldn't let her go anywhere.

I can't look her in the eyes as your cock begin to move through my cunt. My eyes closed tight, feeling so ashamed of what I have done. The only reason I scream though is because my pussy is dry. Your cock working angrily through it like you were trying to punish me. But the beads on the opening in the thong very quickly do what they were designed to do and my pussy is soon soaking wet from the stimulation on my clit.

Your cock now able to move more freely through my lips and you use that fully. You pace begins to get faster and my pained little shrieks turn into moans. Tatty is look is priceless, unable to believe Ihave come to listen to what you tell me to do and enjoy what you do to me. My moans getr louds and louder as fuck me.

As I am just minutes away from cumming the beads work on you as well and you can't fight the urge anymore. You cock explodes inside my cunt, filling me with your cum. You don't really care in the least tht you haven't allowed me to cum. Tonight isn't about me, you are just using me to get you ready for the main attraction. Tonight is about you getting Tatjana, period.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #56
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I quickly pull my cock out of you and push you off of the bed. You hit the floor with a thud, not expecting me to move so quickly. You pick yourself up and sit with you back to the wall, staring at me as I flip your ex-roommate over. My cum begins to ooze out of your freshly fucked cunt as you are unable to pull your eyes from the horror of what you are about to witness. I move and position myself on top of Tatjana, my still hard cock ready to penetrate her ass whenever I please. I wrap her long hair around my hand and pull her head off the bed as I begin to whisper in her ear, “Please, no more. Please, let me go,” she begs. I smile, “You’ve never been fucked in the ass before have you? That cunt over there hadn’t been either, but I think she’s learned to love taking my cock in her ass. “She pleads louder now; the more she begs, the more I need to feel my cock forcing its way into her asshole.

I lower my hips and use my weight to keep her still—she’s still too weak to offer any real resistance, but you can’t be too careful when you’re raping a new cunt. “If you relax and let my fuck you ass it will be much less painful. Remember what happened to that cum-dump over there?” I say as I move my head in your direction. I really do hope you hate being called these names. I take my cock in my hand and begin to push it against her hole. It’s tight, but it goes in. “Hey, this bitch is a better lay than you could ever be, she’s learned to take it up the ass without needing to go the hospital first,” I say with a mocking tone, looking directly at your head.

Each thrust into her virgin ass elicits a cry of pain from her lips and grunt of ecstasy from mine. All the while you sit in the same place, tears streaming down your face while you sob in self pity. O no, my rapist doesn’t love me, o no, he was only using me because he wanted to fuck my holes, o no, what is he going to do to me now. Go ahead, pity yourself cunt, I think to myself, you have no idea how good you’ve had it. You have no idea what I’m going to do you. Unfortunately that though is cut short by the pleasure of raping your best friend’s ass—she is much, much better than you can ever be. It takes some time, but I do finally release my balls into her ass.

I pull my cock out of her asshole as quickly as I can—I want to hurt her as much as possible. I walk over to you and pull your head—no looking at the ground when I need to use your mouth. You instinctively open your mouth. I slam my softening cock into your mouth and skull-fuck you as long as can; it must be an interesting taste, my cum, your friends ass and your own tears. I pick you up and throw you on the bed again, “I know you love the taste of my cum so much that you shouldn’t have any problem with eating some of it out of your friends ass hole.” As I say the finally word I push you head up against her asshole.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #57
stupid_girl

Thoughts rip through my mind so quickly that I can barely focus in on any of them as you rape Tatjana's ass. I know I can't believe what I am seeing and I know that every humiliating name you call me and every time you put me down just makes me sink lower and lower. I know I was being raped, and I know I was being held against my will but I can't help but feel as though I am being betrayed. I had given a lot to you...or more properly put, you had take so much from me. But, mostly I had brought her to you. I coud have just run away and gotten help and now looking back having that chance and choosing to come back makes me feel most stupid.

One things keeps coming up in my mind as I watch Tatty's ass get violated. If you enjoy her so much what will happen with me? Will you end up keeping both of us? Will you silence her with a bribe or something and then let her go? Will you stop using me? That idea is as refreshing as it is terrifying. I wouldn't have to experience the pain and humiliation that you constantly bestowed upon me but at the same time I have become so used to it that I don't what I would do with out that treatment.

With taste and feeling of your cock still fresh in my I get onto the bed like a good little whore as you tell me to. Tatjana protests the idea of me claning out her ass but you take a handful of her hair and hod her down assuring her that will actually be quite enjoyable. Fearing that I am going to be cast away I choose not to argue you on this and lay down between her thighs. I deliberately let her feel my breath on her ass before I do anything. I lean in and plant my tongue on her asshole immediately tasting your cum. My tongue circles around the ravaged hole and then flicks in and out of it as it remains gaping.

I hear you moan, enjoying the show but I also hear the slight, hushed moans from Tatty's mouth. I can't believe she is enjoying this. I want to stop but I know that that wil not fair well for me so I continue. Her moans become more pronounced and louder. I pull back to take a brath and I see that her cunt is so wet. A glistening trail of her fluids leaking from between her lips and over her clit.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #58
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I watch the beautiful of you eating out of your friend’s ass. As I her pussy begins to glisten, I get up on the bed behind you and take off your panties. “It looks like she wants your finger inside her—finger her and play with her clit,” I say to you as I spread your ass checks. As you start to play with her pussy I insert a finger into your asshole; even tough you’re tonguing her ass, I still hear you moan in pleasure. “Make you friend cum on your fingers and I’ll make you cum.” That was all the motivation you needed—you dive into her pussy and ass at a frenzied pace.

I line my, once again, hard cock up with you asshole and push. You offer no resistance as I penetrate and fuck your ass. The soft moan from my finger, become loud, pleads to fuck you harder as I pound your ass. Your friend’s moans also increase in volume—I suppose she likes having her friend work both of her holes over. She moans like a bitch in—not even trying to hide that she’s getting off on being raped by you. It isn’t long before both of you fill the room with the beautiful screams of your orgasms—cumming on my cock and each other. I pull out of your ass and lay you on your back next to Tatjana, who I flip over. I kneel over her face and thrust my cock into her open mouth—I don’t think she cares that I was just fucking you ass with it. I roughly face-fuck her, raping the last of three holes. I cum deep in the back of her throat, sending my cum directly into her. I stand and look down at the bed—two sweat drench women with gaped holes lie on the bed, basking in the after affects of their orgasms. I stick a finger into each of your twats and bring them to the others mouth. “Get used to the taste; I’m certain you’re going to taste it a lot more. Now get dressed, there’s a place I need to take you both.”

To bad, I think to myself, to bad I can’t keep both of you. You were good, but I can’t have my slaves crying every time I fuck another bitch in front of them. Thankfully I was ready for this, I think to myself as I usher you and your still drugged friend into my car. I drive to a warehouse in a seedy part of the city. I tell you to stay in the car as I get out to talk to an old friend of mine. “I’ve got two young, hot cunts in there. Both like it up the ass and can be forced to cum easily. They’re friends who will fuck each other. You might want to check to make sure neither one if pregnant, I’ve been bare-backing them a bit.” He hands me envelope full of money as his goons pull both of you out of the car. I turn toward both of you, “It’s a pity it had to end this way. This building is owned by an old friend of mine; it’s a very exclusive brothel that specialized in rape. I hope you two like the rest of your lives.” I get in my car and drive home, planning my next rape..
Old 05-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #59
stupid_girl

For the entire ride I wasn't able to look at Tatjana. I don't know if she was able to look at me or not either but I guess it really doesn't matter. I had been torn this whole time between two emotions. I hated myself for bringing her into this, and allowing this to happen to her. But I also hated her for being better than me, being enjoyed more than me. You wanted her more than me and for some unknown reason that was devesating to me. I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with, if I was going to be able to deal with it at all.

When the car stopped and I heard you get out of the car I decided to look up from the spot on the back of the seat where I had ben staring for the lst half hour and take a look around. It was dark and there was next to no light but the building looked like it had been condemned and was ready to fall over. But, there were lights on inside. What made things even weirder was that there was no cars around so I couldn't figure out what this place was. I looked over just in time to see the man hand you the envelope. You stepped back and watched as approached the car

For the first time the two of us looked at each other and we both knew something was up when a second man came from out of of the darkness to my side of the car. Both men opened the doors and grabbed us pulling our naked bodies out of the vehicle. You explained what this place was and that your going to leave us here. I was even more urt now because I had been used to pull Tatjana in and now both of us were being sold away. With grip of the two large men grabbing our arms we were pulled to the back doors and we watched as you got in your car and left us there.

A man appeared in the doorway. "What are your names?" Shyly Tatjana answered and then I followed. "Tatjana huh? I like that, sounds exotic. Katie though...we'll have to do something about that. You see this door? The next time you go through it you're 30, you've been sold again or your dead...it's that simple." Our jaws dropped in unison as he motioned for his men to take us to our rooms. I heard the door close like a prison door behind us and I knew I had just entered hell.