Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)
Default Long Way From Home...

It's kind of funy actually - in order to get into the military I had a harder time getting past my Father, an ex-soldier himself. He told me over and over that the military was no place for a girl and that there were so many other things that I could be great at. But all the stories he told me as a little girl growing up still filled my dreams and I wanted to experience them for myself, and there wasn't really anything he could do to stop me. I didn't want to do anything uprecedented - I just wanted to serve my country.

He might have been able to keep me out of the cadets growing up but the second I turned 18 there was nothing he could do anymore. I'll admit that the recruiting officer gave me the same look my Father had, only he never said that I shouldn't do it. Kinda crazy when you think about it, it's ok to send our sons and ugly daughters into battle, but an attractive one...that's just nuts! We filed my paper work and I went home to explain to Daddy that he would just have to except, I couldn't not go now.

I made it through training pretty easily, I guess being a little Tomboy growing up realy payed off here. As far as in the classroom I was among the tops, near the middle when I came down to physicality - but I was on hell of a shot. I got a short leave and went home for a week where I could enjoy all the home cooking I could. Daddy didn't really say a whole lot. I could see he was upset that I had gone against his words but I could also see that deep down he was proud of me.

When my leave was over I reported back and the very next day I recieved my orders. They were confidential and all I was told was that myself and a team of 9 others would be bording a plane at 0300 hours. Further instructions would be recieved enroute. To say I wasn't nervous would be a lie but I knew what I was doing and I was ready to do it. I was on deck and ready to go, the cool night air gripping with the rest of what would be my crew waiting to see what was in store for us.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote