Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2005, 05:32 PM   #1
makeme

makeme has initial reputation
Default just a fantasy

He looked lost...hungry and alone. An innocent idea played in my mind: he can come home with me. I can help him out..food, shower, a nice soft place to put his head. I approached him and asked," You need a place to stay, Hon?". He looked up, a little surprised and with a sigh he said, "Yeah, I’d like that. I’ve been down on my luck and it seems that you’re an angel, come to help me on my way". Inside, I was a little trepid, but everything usually works out, so I said with a big smile, "Great! Lets get your things".

We got to my place, not big, but it was perfect for two... I had been a bit lonely for company myself and looked forward to our first evening. He sang in the shower while I cooked dinner. When he emerged, wrapped in nothing but my favorite towel and the steam following him, I almost jumped on him... but my own restraint stopped me. He dressed in my shorts and an old tee shirt; his clothes still in the laundry.

We ate and laughed, getting to know each other. He was an interesting man, and his sense of humor had me rolling at times. After the dishes were done, we played cards until sleep seemed to mug us... we crawled into my bed and I drifted off to a land where my dreams were always good.

I awoke sometime later, how much, I could not say. In a quick panic, I felt that my arms and legs were restrained and I felt draft everywhere - I was naked... I pulled and thrashed with all my might, to no avail. My eyes and mouth were covered and I could see nothing. As I fought my binds, panic grew more intense and I tried to cry out, only managing a muffled whimper. I heard a soft chuckle and my heart jumped to my throat while I struggled harder, trying to find a weakness in my restraints. The ropes only tightened with my thrashings.

My panic increased when I felt the bed shift with a weight that wasn’t mine. I shook from a knot of fear that began to build in my chest, waiting for what..I knew. His plans were to rape me. I felt him straddle my chest, the coarse hair on his legs rubbing against me, his hot balls resting on my breasts. I knew he was grinning down at me, naked with his cock in his hand, gently being stroked. I felt his hand in my hair, gripping it tightly..heard his cold voice cutting through the deafening silence, "I’m gonna take your gag out. If you scream, I’ll make you pay, you understand?". I nodded, tears beginning to sting my eyes. I felt the gag come away and I could take a deep breath again. His hand now pulling my head up..a thumb on my jaw, holding it open wide. "You’re gonna suck my dick, suck it well, bitch, because I’m in no mood to fuck around. You do what I say, fucking whore." I felt his huge hard cock slip past my trembling lips and begin to slide down my throat. I tried to back away from his mass by shaking my head, and was surprised to feel him pull out. As I licked my lips, pain exploded in my head, rocked to the side with his backhand and a cry came out of me. "Now, you do what I say, bitch, unless you want more of that. If you disobey me, I will give you pain that you’ve never experienced. Are we CLEAR, you fucking slut?" Whimpering, and muscles puling on my restraints, his cock once again forced its way down my throat, gagging me... he kept pumping his tool into my mouth against my verbal objections.. "Suck it, bitch.. Damnit, I said SUCK IT!!!" I felt a hand on my nipple, squeezing hard, oh god so hard.. I tried to squirm away from the pain, crying out on the dick in my mouth. "Try to get away, you fucking whore, just try... you can’t. You’re my property.. I own you now. Whores like you were meant to be fucked and fucked hard." He drove his cock so deep in me that his groin was flush with my face, grinding in circles...I thrashed against his hand still holding me tight by my hair, my tears falling. I could hear him smile with his pleasure. His cock throbbed and pulsed as he came down my throat, saying, "You fuckin’ swallow it, whores swallow...you know that, huh, whore?" I swallowed all that I could; he came so much that some had slipped out of the corners my mouth and trailed down my chin. I felt his hand, sliding up over the warm trails and then his fingers were in my mouth, "I said ALL of it, bitch, suck my cum off my fingers." I obeyed, sucking the salty cum off his fingers. He removed his hand and got off the bed. I lay there, panting hard, trying to catch my breath. I could hear him rummaging around in my kitchen..drawers opening and such. The weight once again pushed down on the bed and I heard him laugh. " I have plans for you, just take what I’m gonna give you like a good girl, if you don’t, I will have to make you. I don’t mind making bitches take what they deserve." I trembled and nodded, trying not to cry, wondering what lay in store for me.

He placed something on my nipples, it squeezed them unmercifully and caused me to cry out, to squirm away from a device that would not be pulled away from. I strained against the ties, and he laughed again. "Try to get out.... heh heh... You won’t break my ropes, bitch." I gasped as I felt his hand roughly enter my pussy, I was pulling again and crying, my legs coming up as much as they could, trying to break the ropes. His hand got rougher, the clamps on my nipples brutally tight. I cried out and got another backhand. "You like this, so don’t scream again, you fucking whore.... tell me that you want me to fuck you. Tell me that you want it hard and you want me to fuck to shit outta you. SAY IT!!!!!" Through trembling lips, I whispered, "Oh fuck me hard, fuck the shit out of me." His hand never stopped moving violently in my pussy...he yelled, "LOUDER YOU FUCKING BITCH, SAY IT LOUDER!!!" I yelled out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" His hand stopped and he became still. I knew I’d enraged him. My body shook from the anticipation of a brutal assault. I felt his hands around my throat, the hot head of his cock, his huge cock was resting on my pussy.... he drove hard into me, pushing my cunt apart as his hands tightened around my throat. "UNGH.. Unh... you fucking bitch, don’t you EVER call me that again, you understand?" he drove in me, emphasizing every word with a thrust deeper than the one before it and bottoming out on my insides, bruising me. If I could have seen his eyes, they would have been full of a glazed rage. I tried to cry out from his thrusts, but my cries were held in my throat by his hands... dizziness came on strong and miraculously, he let up... still pounding my pussy with long, deep, and fast drives.
makeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
makeme

makeme has initial reputation

He stopped for a moment, I felt my legs free... and I kicked out, hoping to make contact. He backhanded me once more, harder than before.. Stunned, I stopped thrashing. He flipped me over and tied again, my arms now crossed in front of me, legs splayed out. The clamps on my nipples screaming as my breasts rubbed the bed. I lay there weeping and shaking. I could hear his breathing... hard and labored. He sat back behind me, and I gasped as I felt his hands spread my ass apart. Oh godohgodohgod I thought. Then a surprising sound: my vibrator was near and turned on.. He shoved my toy into my pussy.."I knew you were a whore... now I’m gonna show you that I was right... fucking whore..." He slapped my ass hard and chuckled again as I squirmed away from him, my cries stuck in the bedspread.. "You be quiet... hold your tongue and noise, bitch. I’m gonna fuck your ass... you ever had it in your ass?" I buried my head into the bed, not answering him. He pulled me up by my hair and whispered in my ear," I asked you a question, you fucking bitch, and when I ask - YOU ANSWER!!!" I whimpered out a ‘yes’ and he dropped/threw my head back down. "You ain’t NEVER had it like I’m gonna give it to you..heh" He bit down on my neck as he shoved his cock in my ass. I screamed as I felt myself tear from his girth.. He did not stop, but slapped his hand over my mouth hard and continued to pound into me.. My asshole was on fire and his weight prevented me from moving.. He grunted through his teeth on my neck, driving furiously into me, the dildo still in my pussy and on. Oh god, he fucked me like I was a whore... over and over he drove into me... he backed off my neck and put both hands on my lower back, gaining leverage on my bruised asshole.. Pumping, grinding, driving hard, harder, deeper.... his cock grew in me and he came, pushing all the way into me... ohgodohgodohgod was all that went through my head...

He was spent, laying on top of me, whispering in my ear once more, "You think I’m done, bitch? Not even close..... I told you that you were a whore. Whores fuck all night long." He got up and positioned himself in front of me, sitting on my crossed arms and holding my head up once more. "Suck me clean, fucking bitch, suck me clean and hard again, I’m not through with you." My mouth came open by his thumb forcing it, his cock going down my throat once more. I sucked and licked it clean, feeling it grow hard once more. He grabbed my head by my ears and pumped my mouth on him, grinding his pubes into my nose... I could hear him, "Ungh, Unh...." I tried not to gag on him, but to no avail... he laughed and pushed harder. "You like that? I do, I don’t care if you don’t..." He laughed once more and fucked my face violently, his dickhead pushing on the back of my throat, me gagging against it, him pushing more deeply, his enjoyment heard in his words. He stiffened and I felt his hot jiz, once again running down my throat.. " SWALLOW ALL OF IT, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DON"T MAKE ME HURT YOU... OH GAWD, YOU KEEP SWALLOWING.... UNGH UNGH " I swallowed all of his seed this time, like a good girl. He gasped one last time as I flicked my tongue across the head of his cock. He slid away from me.. Leaving me as I was... I heard the shower running and him singing. When he was out and I heard him dress, he kissed me gently up my back and said, " Thanks, you fucking whore, I knew what you needed... whores ALWAYS need to be made to take my fucking. I’ll be back later, get yourself out of these knots and have dinner waiting, bitch.
makeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 02:52 AM   #3
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very realastic Makeme, it makes a refreshing change to read something convincing.
Respects
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote