Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #21
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I look at the man as he sits down next to me. He slides his hand across my thigh. Usually I would brusquely brush him off, but tonight was different. I was tired of all the drama, of always being the fool.

I gave the man a sly smile as he continued petting me. I could feel the warmth of his hand heating up my skin. "Yeah, I guess I was pretty upset. You see that girl over there?" I motion towards the stripper with the red hair. "That little cunt has been fucking my husband and cleaning out our wallet while she was at it."

I pause to take a sip from my drink as if all of that didn't bother me and throw in nonchalantly, "If you want to do me a favor, you could see that bitch gets what she deserves."

A small smile curls the corners of my lips, as if I were joking in case he thought that I was deranged. If he didn't take the bait, then some other horny bastard would and I could tell him that it was all a joke.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The next song had started and I knew my job was done, not a minute to soon as I found myself getting aroused which was not a usual thing for me. I start to lift off of your lap when suddenly you speak.

"$400 if you let me fuck you."

My mouth dropped opened as I sat back down, shocked at what you had said. Finally after a few moments of silence I get up and look at you leerily.

"I don't do that kind of thing."

I was worried that you would not take no for an answer as I knew you were fully erected as I had felt it grow, who could miss it. You were not like any man I had ever danced for. I could avoid their cocks barely grazing it but you were huge in the soft condition. Had I pushed you over the top?
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #23
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I haven't gotten any in far to long, and this stuck up stripper is telling me no? Who does she think she is. She is practically a whore anyway. My arms come up off of the chair, and wrap tightly around your waist, yanking you back down onto my lap. My cock throbs as I can feel your warm flesh through my jeans.

"You don't do that sort of thing? Tough shit, because you do now."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I opened my mouth to scream, I didn't care if it was bad for business this stranger wasn't going to take my cherry. I punched at his hands but before a scream could escape my lips, his mouth covered mine. His cock throbbed against me, practically inside of me and I paniced trying to get off of him. He held me firm and all my moving around only excited him more.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #25
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kiss her deeply, my tongue invading her mouth. Pulling back slightly, I nibble on your lower lip. My hands move down to your hips, sliding under the flimsy string of your g-string. With a grunt and short jerk, I rip back tearing them from your body. You now are sitting completely naked on my lap.

"Unzip my pants bitch, if you want to get out of this room alive."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

Your tongue filled my mouth and I could not scream out. You maintained the kiss but pull back to nibble on my full lower lip. I could feel your hand moving downward to my hips. Suddenly you ripped off my g-string and I was naked with my clit pressed hard to your clothed hard, huge cock. You held me tightly and as you pulled away from my mouth to speak, I inhaled air to scream but what you said stopped me from screaming.

"Unzip my pants bitch, if you want to get out of this room alive."

I had no doubt that you would kill me, men were such animals. I moved my shaking hands to your fly and opened it. I was trembling as I knew you were going to take me and it was going to hurt. I could see your underwear and the hugeness of your cock hiding behind the cloth. I closed my eyes as I didn't want to see what was behind that cloth.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #27
alg9
Privileged Member

She opens my fly, and with a few jerks of my fingers, my cock is released from my underwear. I am so horny that I am not going to bother taking off anything else. That is all I need for now. Breaking the kiss on your lips, I slowly trace mine down, kissing your chin, your neck, until I reach between your breasts. WIth a moan, I bury my face in them.

My arms lift you slightly, trying to carry you over my erect cock.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

My eyes opened wide as I saw the true size of your cock. You were going to split me apart I thought. Your mouth moved down to my breasts but stayed in the middle as you tried to lift me over your huge cock but even you were having trouble in this position getting me high enough to plunge the thing within me. I tightened my virgina muscles in an attempt to stop you from ruining me for life. I did not help you to get me over your cock and that is one thing I wasn't going to do.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #29
alg9
Privileged Member

I am surprised that you don't struggle more. Instead you appear to be passively resisting, trying not to help. But it doesn't matter. Finally you are lined up, and I lower down, while thrusting my hips forward. Just the head goes in at first, "God you are so tight." My hands work their way up your body, coming to rest on your shoulders. Pushing down, I get more and more of me inside you. My mouth roams over your tits, sucking and biting.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

It was a shock as the head of your cock sank into me. I looked at you wide eyed never thinking you could get in that far. "God you are so tight." Your hands move to my shoulders and you push me down further onto your shaft. When your mouth roams over my breast sucking and biting, I begin to cry. "Please don't, I am a virgin, don't do this to me".
Old 08-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #31
alg9
Privileged Member

"A virgin," I say with a cold laugh. "A fucking virgin, working in a strip club. I don't believe that for a second." WIth each word, I thrust my hips upwards and shove you down with my grip on your shoulders. My mouth roams over your body, kissing and sucking everywhere.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

You laughed at me, you didn't believe what I said even though it was taking a long time to penetrate me. You kept shoving me down as you thrusted up and finally you hit the resistance of my hymen and I winched in pain. You were busy moving your mouth around my body kissing and sucking me everywhere. The next push sober you up as I screamed and you probably felt the tearing. You had pushed with such force that my body finally grounded out against your mound and your mouth covered mine. Your tongue slid in my mouth to muffle the scream and you held me firmly against your body as tears wet both our faces and I punched at your back from the pain.

Finally I settled down as the pain subsided, I thought surely you would let me go now that you knew the truth but you still held onto me firmly but now gently as you rubbed my back letting my body adjust to your size for awhile. To my surprise you began to lift me up and down on your cock and there was no pain now. You were making me your own as you started to kiss and lick my body once more. You suddenly latched onto my nipple and held me in place as you grinded agains my most private part. I knew then that you planned to still take me. The strange thing was I was feeling new sensation from your mouth and from your grounding motion that rubbed not unpleasantly against my clit.

Last edited by rvplymates; 08-15-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #33
alg9
Privileged Member

I grunt in surprise as I hit a hymen, but simply pound through it. I have come to far to stop now. My hands slowly worked down from your shoulders and instead firmly, roughly grabbed your ass cheeks. I rock your hips back and forth as I pump up and down, groaning in pleasure. "Okay, so you where a virgin, you are still my whore." I break the brutal kiss to gasp each word before diving back in.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

"Okay, so you where a virgin, you are still my whore." I did not like those words as you began to use me in any way you pleased. It sounded as if you planned to keep me after this was over. No, I said to myself, its just a man's statement thats all.

I could not wait until this was over as you began to lift me up and down again on your huge cock. I tried not to feel you deep within my body but my pussy began to get wet, lubrication your cock so you could thrust up hard inside me. I gasped loudly as you moved me up and down and squeezed my ass.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #35
alg9
Privileged Member

I hear your gasps, barely audible over the all but forgotten soundtrack, cycling through various sexy songs. For a brief moment I wonder if there is any chance that someone would come back here after closing, but I push that thought away.

My hips rise up and down, and my hands, gripping tightly move your body in time with me. I bury my face in your tits, sweat rubbing off on your body. My fingers spasm slightly, almost massaging your ass. My muffled voice says, "So good little whore."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

How you could keep this up for so long was beyond me, the soundtrack was now repeating songs as you raised you hips over and over again. I could not get loose as you kept me impaled on your cock. Your fingers dug into my ass strangely exciting me when I did not want to be excited. My pussy squeezed your cock as I felt my vigina muscle throbbing around it. It felt so alien to me but yet enjoyable. I was ashamed that I was feeling pleasure. I wanted this over now so I could go home and forget about this.

I felt your sweaty face bury into my breasts as you spoke I was not sure if it was to me or to yourself. You were obviously enjoying what you were doing. "So good little whore." Your words made me angry as you were forcing yourself into me, I thought of you as the whore and then suddenly out of no where I groaned loudly as my body let go of it's juices soaking your cock. As I quivered I looked at you with hate.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #37
alg9
Privileged Member

I can feel your eyes on me, after you cum. I can feel the hate, but I don't care, and I don't stop. Instead I lean forward, intentionally falling of the floor, taking us both to the ground. WIth you pinned underneath me, I am able to thrust harder and deeper. I groan, knowing I won't last much longer. "I'm going to cum." I mumble from between your breasts. And then I do, wave after wave spurting into you. I can feel it dribbling out of you as I thrust, and my cock softens.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

I feel you leaning forward and wonder what you are doing. Then I feel like I am falling and grab onto you tightly as you take us to the floor. My back hits the floor knocking the breathe out of me and still you pound into me harder and deeper then I ever thought possible. How you didn't lose a beat was beyound me. I find the thrusts were taking me back to that awful place once more. As you tell me you are going to cum, I feel my own traitorous body getting ready too.

I hold onto you tightly as your hot cum drives into my womb, my own body convulses with a powerful climax that leaves me breathless. You continue thrusting into me as I tremble and I fight for air. It took a long time before I relaxed in your arms but when I did I was angry and said to you. "Are you happy now, get the hell off of me". I wanted to go home now and clean myself. I knew I couldn't go to the police, they would never believe a stripper was raped but I knew I wasn't coming back here ever again.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #39
alg9
Privileged Member

Your voice is getting annoying, and to shut you up I kiss you viciously. My tongue thrashes around in your mouth, occassionally pulling out so that I can nibble on your lower lip. Even as I soften I don't stop pounding forward, knowing that it has been so long that I will be hard again before long.

I reach back, and pull out my wallet. Reaching in I take out $400 in crisp twenties. Wadding them up I make a ball. Breaking the kiss I stuff them in your mouth as I feel myself start to stiffen again. "There's your money you fucking whore, but I'm not done yet."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I must have gone to far with my nagging as your mouth came over mine in a vicious kiss. Your tongue thrashed around in my mouth and sometimes you nibble on my lip. And all the while you were pounding into me. I could feel your cock swelling again, I could not believe it. I was always told a man is done when they cum but it seemed you weren't a normal man. As you kept assulting my body and mouth I felt you doing something with your hands and I did not know what.

My mouth was open when you broke the kiss and before I could say another word you rammed something like a ball into my mouth. "There's your money you fucking whore, but I'm not done yet." I looked at you stunned realizing you had shoved the $400 into my mouth that you had mentioned before. It was a double shock to know you were going to continue to use me. I pushed at your hard strong body trying to get from under you but you didn't budge. I tried to push the money out of my mouth but found it was an effective type of gag.

Someone jiggled the door knob and both of us turned to the door. I tried to scream out but the money only made my voice sound like a mumble and your hand went over it as you continued to thrust. Soon I could hear the voices of the people I worked with saying good night and all hope drained from me. I was stuck with a mad man, pinned to the floor, impaled on his cock and had no chance of being saved. Tears ran down my face to pool at the hollow of my neck.