Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #121
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Man when I started this thread I had no idea it would get this long

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #122
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Honestly, I really don't care how long it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Man when I started this thread I had no idea it would get this long
Are you still talking about the thread? Not particularily erotic, but whatever turns you on I suppose.

Couldn't resist that one!

Cheers,

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #123
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
I'm guessing that you don't spend a great deal of time on the main movie forum and perhaps that's a source of confusion. So let me shed a little light on why some of the forum members are acting as a "reserve police force" if you will. When SPAM and other garbage first shows up one can of course report it to the mods, but it could be hours before any of them are available to actually take action. Much of the SPAM which is posted these days is not simply benign "buy this product now" garbage but much more insidious in nature.

First you have the phishers who are using false links and hidden frames to steal folks RS premium account passwords. While most veterans know enough to recognize such traps right away, many of the newer folks can be taken in by such trickery and thus without any posted warning to the contrary may simply enter their password info without realizing that it's being stolen. The advertiser SPAMMERS are often using tame looking links to take the unwary to pop-up and malware laden sites. It is the malware that is really the purpose of the scam NOT the item in question being advertised. Again the unwary may not know enough about the web yet and will simply click through the links out of curiosity and in so doing wind up inadvertently installing unwanted malware and spyware on their computers.

Who are all these new folks you ask? Well some of them are newly signed up members of the forum who are just getting their feet wet as they learn to surf the web. Some of these folks are unregistered lurkers who still visit the forum and download from the movie section. Before we get too hasty to dismiss these folks we should remember that many of our current members {myself included} started in just such a role on the forum. All of these folks and even some who have been on the forum for years are potential targets of the SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS and I for one feel very good about warning them of the potential hazards from these con-artists. If my experience on the web can prevent someone from having a computer infected with malware or losing their passwords then so much the better.

In the end think of this simple analogy, if I see a small fire started in a house as I walk along the street what will I do? Of course I call the fire department, BUT I'm not then going to simply walk on and let them do their job when they get there. If I can help get someone out of the building or if the fire is small and someone has a fire extinguisher why shouldn't I try to help put the fire out? Isn't that just part of being a good citizen? And that's what the "board police" are doing on the forums each day, simply being good citizens of the forum and lending some help to the newer members until the mods can arrive to finally quench the fire once and for all.

Cheers to all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Now that's a post. + rep for you.

Damn, when we going to have some fun like this again. This was a great thread even though I missed the whole thing.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:17 AM   #124
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Now that's some nostalgia. Oh how I miss the days and the members.

Tags
daywalking dickweed