Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Family Reunion?

So I just got an email from a cousin and it appears that she is trying to put a family reunion together.

It seems to be a fine old tradition in many families to all get together somewhere and see each other every year or so. We have such a distinctly international board here so I was wondering...

Does your family have family reunions?

Do you go?

Mine has not in the past and I have to be honest I'm not a fan. The family members I actually like I get together with as often as it suits us. The ones I don't like I certainly don't want to spend money to see them.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes mine does. Once a year, usually, every so often more if there are graduations, weddings, baby showers, funerals and such.

Sadly I go to them. I mostly hate them, but at last years I found out my favorite uncle is a Dom. It's weird knowing that, but it's made for some funny interactions. Incidentally, S and he get along really well and no, there is no incest happening there.

If I wasn't expected to go to these things, I would not. I dislike most of my family. Growing up, they never had time for me and now that I have "married money" I get a lot of relatives asking for it based solely on the coincidence of our shared DNA. It's horseshit. If it weren't for the fact that I love my mom and she expects it of me, I wouldn't go.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Funerals. I didn't go to the last one which was six years ago. I see my sister when I can, other than that I don't bother with them.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

No thankfully, though it could be a laugh watching the different groups trying not to kill each other, and probably failing
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #5
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
If I wasn't expected to go to these things, I would not. I dislike most of my family. Growing up, they never had time for me and now that I have "married money" I get a lot of relatives asking for it based solely on the coincidence of our shared DNA. It's horseshit. If it weren't for the fact that I love my mom and she expects it of me, I wouldn't go.
I don't think I'd be expected to go, so turning up would depend on who was organizing it and why, there are even relatives who's funeral I would only go to if I was allowed to bring my own wooden stake and hammer
Old 04-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not a formal reunion. We did all go to Atlantis together, which was our first trip in years. We're planning a x-mas trip now, which I'm excited about. For awhile my family wasn't really getting along.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes my family has one every summer at Cumberland Falls State Park. I try to go every year, although I have missed a few for various reasons. We are a large family so I don’t even know a lot of the younger people there. I think it’s the bike ride to get there and back that I enjoy the most.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Given the nature of this board I would think a lot of us would go to them. After all, we need to check out that hot niece or nephew. Never pass up an opportunity right?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #9
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My family always get together at Hogmanay, but that's fairly normal here. The only exception being my relatives in Canada, they make the journey 'back home' every three years or so..........Last time they were over, my nephew wanted to go to what he called 'the soccer game'.........I had to remind him that he's back home now and it's called 'the fitbaw'

Bloody foreigners!!
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most of my family are overseas. Here in Australia I have only my mother and sister. It's been this way for many years now, ever since we left my abusive stepfather (my father died when I was 5). I love my little family more than words can say, and I try to see them as often as I can. In an ideal world, I would live less than 20 minutes' drive away.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #11
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Our family really doesn't do reunions. At least, none that I'm ever invited to.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #12
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We generally do the standards - births, deaths and weddings. We also do "number" reunions lately. Next month is my aunt's 75th birthday, so another six hour drive.

Thing about family reunions is that they are good memory joggers. Like in the weeks leading up to them, you say "Gee...I miss old Uncle Ted and Cousin Sue. Why don't we do this more often?"

Then you spend three hours around these raging fucking maniacs and you say "Ooooohhhhhh, right. NOW I remember!"
Old 04-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG, I couldn't agree more with dickbiggers!

My family are self-important twits on one side and unmannered louts on the other. My guy comes from fundamentalist self-righteous Christians.

I have nothing against being proud of one's heritage, I don't insist on knowing which fork to use and most Christians are good people. But none of these is anything to be loud about.

And then there's my brother in law, who is a complete waste of space and oxygen.

There are probably three or four people in my big Catholic family that I can stand for more than 30 minutes at a time. Those people (my sister, my son and a cousin) I like very much indeed. The rest? I am much happier when I'm 3,000 miles away and I'm sure they feel the same. It works out.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:40 AM   #14
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
We generally do the standards - births, deaths and weddings. We also do "number" reunions lately. Next month is my aunt's 75th birthday, so another six hour drive.

Thing about family reunions is that they are good memory joggers. Like in the weeks leading up to them, you say "Gee...I miss old Uncle Ted and Cousin Sue. Why don't we do this more often?"

Then you spend three hours around these raging fucking maniacs and you say "Ooooohhhhhh, right. NOW I remember!"
The sad thing is, I largely live in the same four or five square miles as the most of my lot, even living a couple of buildings down from one, and the same bloke as one the few decent on my dads side, who I do see, usually after telling his son off for using the underside of my flat to play football lol, most of the time I manage to avoid them, This is quite easy as I also manage to avoid the shopping area of my hometown, mainly cause its a shithole full of chavs, whining grannies and people asking if I have had an accident/ want new phone provider/ credit etc, God knows how many churches and more pawn and secondhand shops than I can work up the energy to shake a stick at
Old 04-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #15
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I enjoy family reunions. It means ROAD TRIP!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

*off topic*

Hey, Emily! Long time no see.

*resume your regular programming^
Old 04-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

I love hanging out with my family - it helps that I only see them once every couple of years since I live an ocean away.

I'm going 'home' this summer for about a month... we'll see how I feel about them afterwards

I'm the only one that ever left to live somewhere else, so I'm kind of an exotic novelty when I show up. Nobody takes my opinions or attitude serious because they know I'll leave again soon - its actually quite perfect, I highly recommend it.

My family here in the US is its own little unit and we get to make our own 'extended' family with friends we pick...
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #18
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
My family here in the US is its own little unit and we get to make our own 'extended' family with friends we pick...
Backyard cookouts with a few family members who’s company I truly enjoy, and good lifelong friends that feel as much to me like family as my blood related ones do, are the best reunions IMO. As they say, you can’t pick your family, but you can pick your friends who become like family too you.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote