Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Real life RP- Texas, San antonio area?

I have been curious about the idea of meeting up for a real life RP for a LONG time. Vanilla partners never get into it enough or rough enough. I want to say screw all reservations and just go all out.

Anyone that is going to be in the San Antonio, TX area I will be staying on the riverwalk. I was thinking we could meet up at a bar, do a bit of drinking, walk back to your hotel room.... and you know the rest

I prefer someone at least 21 so we can meet up at the bar, preferably between the ages of 21-28ish, preferably tall.

Let me know if you're interested. I will be staying on the riverwalk Tue and Wed, the 28th and 29th. PM me with details about your fantasy and we can talk.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

so I am thinking ..drive down there.. meet up .. shove you in my van bound hand and foot and take you back home and keep you chained to my bed for a week or 2*grinz*... errr*looks innocent and trustworthy..like a shark in a kiddie pool*
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote