Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The House of Mimosa

I've had this fantasy for a few years and thought it would make a fun roleplay. It definitely is set for coercion and blackmail, but rape can certainly enter into it.

I need at least one male to play the role of the silent partner in House of Mimosa. There certainly can be additional roles and it will be setup for transient roles to come and go. PM me if you are interested.

While I have definite ideas on where this should go, I prefer to see where things go on their own. Of course guided by the people I interact with here.

Here’s the basics: I’m a sexually frustrated 35 year old wife/mom. I’ve overspent on the holidays and I need to find a part time job to pay off my credit card without hubby knowing. I find an ad specifically looking for stay at home mom’s to work part time, but it doesn’t say anything about what the job is, or pay, or anything. I give them a call to inquire about this opportunity. I speak with a very nice woman on the phone who tells me they are looking for internet models.

Well, that leaves me out. Yes, I did some “modeling” when I was in my early twenties, but that was 10 years and 2 kids ago. It wasn’t even print modeling. A friend of my mother would put on fashion shows and we would model the fashions for the business people during their lunch or dinner. We would do 10 to 20 shows a year, and I would earn a couple thousand dollars. The woman coordinating the shows loved my tall, 5’8”, slim, (back then anyway), figure and long legs. She even had me modeling maternity fashions when I was pregnant with my first child. But after that I stopped. It was impossible to get back to my pre-baby weight/figure.

Sharing this with the woman on the phone did not dissuade her at all. She said that most men are interested in mature women with a few extra pounds.

At this point, it suddenly dawned on me, “does this involve sex or nudity?”

“Oh no, not at all. In fact those are strictly against our rules.” She explained that it is primarily about modeling swimwear and lingerie. So, I made an appointment to visit their studio and find out more about this position.

The next day I went downtown to their studio and met with the owner, the woman I spoke with on the phone. She was very nice and gave me a tour and told me all about the job. Each model has her own private bedroom. In the bedroom there is a large bed, a chair, a computer desk, a computer, lights, a dresser, and a small refrigerator. There were also 5 cameras mounted to each of the 4 walls and the ceiling. There was also a private bathroom and a changing room that would be camera free, for changing outfits during the shows.

While it was interesting to see their operation, I confided to Liz that I didn’t think many men would be interested in watching me. She quickly assuaged my concerns, that I was exactly the type of model that is the most popular with their viewers. She said young guys have a thing for mature women and older guys prefer women in their 30’s over younger ones. And guys really don’t like those skinny girls, they like them curvy, besides, blonde hair is a big draw.

Liz, the owner and the person I spoke with, explained that the people that watch the models, primarily men, expect to see something more than an attractive woman sitting there wearing a dress. But she reiterated their ban on nudity and anything sexual. She added that they don’t even allow topless modeling. She said that the men who watch the models are charged $1.00 per minutes and she gets $.50 to cover her overhead and the model gets $.50. She does not pay the models an hourly wage, it is all viewership, commissions and tips. Of course, if you just sit there wearing a dress looking bored, the guys don’t stick around long and you don’t make much money.
In order to dissuade models that aren’t serious, she charges a nominal room rental fee of $1.00 per hour, just while the model is online.

In addition to earning $.50 per minute for each person that is watching, the model also gets a 30% commission on every outfit that they sell to the customer. She explained that their computer system allowed up to 10 people to view each model at a time, so in theory, the model could make $300 per hour, plus the commission on the outfits they sell.

She recommends that the model start off fully dressed. Their normal viewers are accustomed to giving the models tips to strip down to their lingerie or swimsuit. She also said that they are experimenting with a new concept: allowing the viewers to buy drinks for the models. She explained that she would supply the alcohol and mixers in each model’s room, and she would split the drink revenue with the model 50/50.

Since this is the House of Mimosa, that is the house special. They only charge $4.00. For a glass of wine or a shot of alcohol, they charge $5.00. For most mixed drinks, they charge $7.00. They have a special drink they call Purple Passion for $8.00, which is a shot of 100 proof vodka, mixed with a shot of raspberry liquor. Martini’s, which are 2 shots of gin or vodka and a shot of vermouth for $10.00.

Participation in this program is voluntary, but they do put on the model’s profile if they participate or not. As an incentive to participate in this new program, and for safety’s sake, they provide transportation to and from the studio, so you don’t have to worry about driving under the influence. Also, while it is the model’s choice as to when and how much to drink, it would be considered impolite to refuse the drink offer; and the viewer has already paid for the drink.

While in theory, a model could make over $500 per hour with commissions, viewership, drinks, and tips, most of the models make $50 to $100 per hour. You can set your own hours for whatever fits your schedule.

I was sold. $50 per hour or more, nothing sexual, no nudity, what a great job. She had me sign a contract and we went over the rules. We went over some personal info, (height 5’8”, weight 145 lbs, hair blonde, eyes green, bra size 36C, panty size 6, dress size 12), for them to put on their website and they took a couple of pictures of me fully dressed. She asked if I minded listing my marital status on their site. She explained that a lot of the guys got a kick out of seeing a married woman in lingerie. That is fine, put me down as married. Did I want to participate in their trial drinking experiment? The girls that are in this program get A LOT more views that the girls that don’t. Sounds good to me. Imagine, not only having guys buy you drinks, but you get to keep half of the cost of the drink. Now that is a win/win.

We go over my schedule and we agree that I will start Friday January 2nd at 8pm eastern time. My husband will be out of town for a couple of weeks and I can have my sister watch the kids for me for the weekend. I’ll just stay at the studio from Friday night till 8am Sunday morning, which will make a good dent in that credit card bill.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 08:15 AM   #2
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tell me more!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was nervous as I waited for my ride to the studio. I was just wearing jeans and a blouse. I was surprised when a limo pulled up, but I grabbed my overnight bag and made a dash thru the rain to the car. As I rode in the limo, I thought, wow, this must really pay well.

At the studio, I met Liz and we picked out an outfit for me to wear tonight. I changed into the outfit and put a robe on over it and Liz walked me down to the hair stylist, makeup artist. She did a great job and I hardly recognized myself.

Back at my room, Liz explained how the technical stuff worked. (more on that later). She left closing the door behind her. I took off the robe and hung it in the closet. Looking nervously around the room for a moment, then said to myself, "dive in".

I flipped the switch and the lights came up and the red dots on the cameras came on.

I stood there in a turquoise blue cocktail dress, tan seemed stockings, and black 4 inch pumps.

That is where you find me now.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:14 PM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Liz had explained that there was one switch on the wall that turned on the studio lights and the cameras. I didn't have to worry about the camera angles, they had preferred members that could control the angle and zoom the cameras.

There was a very well stocked bar and Liz said to help myself. So, I got a glass of white wine as I waited for my first viewer.

Tags
blackmail, coercion, rape