Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default TWIN TALES - Part 12 - Home on the Range - section 2

Please consider this statement as the usual and necessary disclaimers for this and any work of pure fiction: Even though it may be stated differently by accident or purpose as part of this fiction – all characters are to be considered of whatever the legal age is necessary and needs to be. No group of people is intended to be represented as being an accurate portrayal of them. This is a work of pure fiction and all similarities to any (living or dead) person(s) or group of people is totally coincidental and accidental

This second series (TWIN TALES) is about Eve’s nieces. This is a longer series. The sex gets hotter in this series but the story builds up to it in a slow and teasing fashion.

It needs to be mentioned that in part four a reference was made to the twins having driver’s licenses. Jed and Brenda mistakenly believe the twins to be a lot younger (~14) than they are (as opposed to what is evidenced by their driver’s licenses ~18).

There will also be a third series called THE CASE BOOK FILES that will compliment and expand upon EVE’s OWN TALE as well as TWIN TALES. The sex scenes will be quicker in coming.

Any witticism and criticisms are graciously accepted. However, please do bear in mind that this is a particular and specific genre that I am trying to create.

Another Story from
A New Style of American Horse Opera
Twin Tales
By
An Eve’s Tale
Part Twelve
Home on the range

Windy Shoots em Up Some More
And Then
Windy Beats em Up

Bubba starts to move toward Windy in order to help Doug teach her a lesson. Jed is just starting to put a sleeper hold on Bubba when it is just like some one hit the pause button on a video. Everyone freezes in absolute terror as a well known distinct shadow falls upon them followed by a voice which is like a large rasp file on metal.

“Well now Missy! Just what do you think you are up too?” Sam Loveless asks.

“Horse play! Sir! Won’t happen again!” Windy answers like a marine.

Jed had let go of Bubba just as soon as he saw Sam’s shadow. Jed turned around and moved the hell out of the way just as soon as he heard Sam’s voice.

Bubba gets real stupid and moves in Sam’s way – blocking Sam from getting to Doug.

The fact is that Doug probably needs more protection from Windy at this time than Sam. Bubba never was too smart when it came to things concerning Doug Hawley.

Jed looks Sam over. Sam is taller and more rangy raw boned that any man in the place. Sam looks like a cross between Vikings, Scottish Highlanders and French lumber jacks. No one knows how old Sam really is: late 80’ or maybe 90’s. Sam is dressed as always in garb that makes him look like Count Dracula went Country Western with a little bit of Aussie Out Back and French Canadian trapper thrown in for good measure.

Jed never appreciated just how big Sam is until seeing him right now confront the over three hundred pound Bubba. Although, the term confront isn’t exactly quite the right way of describing what takes place.

Sam nonchalantly reaches over with his meat hook of a left hand. Jed sees it close on the big pile of fat hanging over Bubba’s waist. Sam picks Bubba up just slightly and just as easy as opening a door and walking through it – moves Bubba to one side and walks pass him.

Bubba’s feet make a scrapping and then a skipping sound on the floor. Bubba frails with his arms but his efforts are in vain. The fat giant crashes against the wall and slides to the floor. Jed gets a whiff of Bubba. Well now if “Mr. Tough Guy” didn’t just shit his pants.

Doug would be running out right about now but Windy’s “hidden message” had been well understood. Doug’s escape route is blocked by the “brethren”. They had hesitated to come to Windy’s assistance before this only because Windy had control of the situation and well – the show that the kid gave them – extremely entertaining – never interrupt a performing artist.

One of the men however had notified Sam that his presence might be required inside.

Sam had followed Jed and Windy and as such was stalking around outside.

“Looks like Old Man Hawley must have left both the barn door and fence gate open. His Dewgie got loose.” Sam says to a chorus of laughter.

Sam sees Windy wrinkle her nose and becomes aware of the unpleasant smell. “Hey Mike! Sorry to bother you but we need to clean up some Dewgie doo over here” Sam points at Bubba and acts as if he is actually informing folks. Mike and the boys don’t seem to be able to stop laughing.

Bubba is still in the position that he landed. Bubba clutches his chest. Bubba knows that he is a prime candidate for a heart attack. Sam did something to him – he just knows it – Bubba had heard and thought he felt something rip. The pain is deep in the groin and up into his chest.

Sam walks over and steps on Bubba balls. Bubba’s screams of pain sound like that of a little girl. A fact duly noted by the rest of the boys.

“Sorry! – Didn’t know that you had any!” Sam says to another chorus of laughter.

Some how Bubba decides he isn’t having a heart attack. Bubba picks himself up off his sorry ass and hauls it the hell outside while he still can. There is more laughter as the men hear the tires of Bubba’s pick up truck squeal followed by horns and angry voices as he runs the red light in his hurry to escape.

Sam walks back to a trembling Doug. He looks at Windy who is standing at attention. “At ease soldier” Sam says and then picks up the target with the hidden symbolic message. Sam knows exactly what it means but asks “What the hell do you call this? Is this how you were trained to use this kind of weapon?” Sam asks in a mock reprimand.

“No sir! More horse play; screwing around – pretending to be James Cagney” Windy respectfully explains.

“Its’ okay Missy! Most people don’t believe this but I was a kid once too.” Sam says while bending his head down by Windy's ear. Sam whispers loudly enough for all to hear but in a manner like he is confiding a deep dark secret. “You wouldn’t believe how much mischief I used to get into.”

The club erupts with a prolonged laughter at this masterful understatement and the entertaining manner in which it is presented.

“Now what did you say the range on this was? Twenty five feet?” Sam asks as he grabs Doug’s cheek between his thumb and fore finger – shaking Doug just like a dog does a rat.

“Twenty five yards, Mister Loveless” Doug manages to squeak out.

“Well hell boy! That’s only seventy five feet! Sure you don’t want that showdown at the Hawley corral.” Sam asks.

“No sir! Mister Loveless! I surely don’t” Doug says with his voice sounding like a high pitched whine.

“Well now Dewgie boy! I sure can understand that!” Sam says as he draws back his black leather Aussie style duster coat.

Jed sees the revolver of legend – a “fanner fifty”. Sam tips it out of the holster – twirls it – and puts back in under two seconds.

“Now Dewgie! That is what a man brings to a gun fight – your old man should have taught you that” Sam says as he rips the ammo case right off Doug’s belt and tosses to Windy. “Now pay attention Dewgie!” Sam says as he points to the .357 Windy had set down on the counter. “This gun is what a nice teenage girl like this one has in her purse when she goes to the prom. Helps keep boys like you in line – if you know what I mean.” Sam states this very seriously and matter of factually while still shaking Doug with just his fore finger and thumb – also poking the index finger of his other hand into Doug’s chest to emphasize the point.

Sam suddenly grabs the .357 holding it in his palm. The weapon looked like a derringer in Sam’s paw. “Yeah! Yah know Dewgie – If I didn’t know better! - I’d think you were some kind of faggot carrying a girl’s gun around like that!”

Sam throws the gun up in Windy’s direction. She catches it – putting it back down on the counter.

“It’s time the Wind Song sings her medicine song! Load up Missy and this time; do it right like you were taught! And give ‘em hell” Sam orders in a most stern manner.

Sam sends a silhouette target sailing down the range to the fifty yard mark.

Windy dumps the empties and sorts through the ten rounds in the ammo case. She quickly discovers that it won’t be easy to find five similar heavy loads. Windy can see that the rounds are all hand reloads and can tell by feel they are each different.

“The stupid jerk was probably drinking beer and doing reloads at the same time.” Windy says just loud enough for Sam to hear.

“Ah Yup! Sounds about right!” Sam replies.

No sooner does Windy snap the cylinder shut then Sam holds up his watch and says “Fire!” The Wind Song does indeed sing good medicine. Windy snaps into combat position. Five rounds are fired in just over three seconds. The grouping is nickel size and dead center.

Sam brings the target flying up. The place is so quit now that everyone can hear the cables on the pulleys.

“Now that is more like it! That’s the Wind Song Dancer that I know.” Sam praises Windy before the men who struggle to hush their gasps of disbelief.

Sam produces a hundred dollar bill and proceeds to fold the c-note into an exquisite piece of origami resembling a flower. Sam places the bill into the top button hole on Windy’s vest.

“Before an old man forgets – Happy birthday Honey – you look more like my wife’s great niece everyday.”

Sam takes out two silk bags out of his coat pocket and hands them to Windy.

“Take your pick and give the other to Hawk” Sam says.

Windy looks at the offered gifts and finds beautiful silk fundoshi inside. She would love to go the rest room right about now and put one of them on. Windy needs to un-wedgie herself. She desperately needed to replace her ripped thong which right now is stuck up in her snatch.

“Honey! I need to have a word with Jed! So why don’t you kids take a recess – run along now and play outside for a little while?” Sam suggests in a pleasant good naturedly manner.

Jed is horror struck.

Sam smiles in an assuring way.

Doug can’t wait to teach this bitch her place – on her back with her legs spread extra wide.

Windy can’t wait to get her hands on this asshole that screwed up her birthday fun.

Sam walks Windy to the front door opening it for her. Sam reaches inside Windy’s vest and removes her folder. Sam opens the knife revealing a five inch curved blade. The knife when opened resembles the kind of curved double edged daggers seen through out the Middle East.

“Some nice work by Dance – ah Gordon?” Sam asks Windy as he folds the knife back up and puts in his back pocket.

“Yes!” Windy responds simply.

“You can have it back after recess is over.” Sam tells her as he turns toward Doug making a come here gesture with his index finger.

“Now Dewgie! I hope you got a real good look that that knife. I hope you realize just how little your problem with being able to zip your pants up properly is compared to what could have happened if you had pissed off your little playmate here any more than you did. School is in recess for now and I am sending Windy and yourself out to the playground. I believe children left to their own devices tend to resolve their differences on their own.” Sam finishes saying as he grabs Doug by the arm and gives him a shove out the door.

“You kids play nice now!” Sam says as Windy steps out on the porch of the gun club.

The club house porch is a large structure – an old fashioned roof covered extension of the building. Windy sizes up the area of the deck as she takes off her yoke, vest and blouse. She reaches up under her skirt and rids herself of the annoying thong.

Doug (whose head seems to reside permanently up his ass) completely ignores the very wise warning given him by Sam. Doug upon seeing Windy remove some of her clothes takes it as a signal that Windy is afraid of him and finally realized where her place is going to be – which is on her back having the shit fucked out of her by him. Doug approaches her boldly and arrogantly. Doug takes out his folding knife – a big clumsy bone handled Bowie bladed style that is supposed to mimic what people think mountain men and trappers would use.

“Take off your fucking clothes cunt!” Doug orders as he runs the blade of the knife down the front of Windy’s sports bra.

The blade cuts open the fabric but glances of the top and bottom elastic ribbing. The cut is no more than a slight scratch but draws a thin line of blood.

“Stop stalling squaw and strip naked or you’ll be a sliced up slut of a squaw” Doug relishes the racist tone of his threat.

The word squaw means the same in Windy’s language as the first derogatory term: cunt. Doug got away with calling her a cunt and a slut but the term squaw has full emotional impact on Windy. It stings many times more than the cut dripping blood down her tummy.

Windy hears in her imagination a certain type of a particular tom-tom beat along a special revered river. There is the memory of Uncle Gordie Glen Mallen playing the bag pipes – the calling of the clans to action.

Windy’s snarl is exceptionally vicious and catches Doug totally off guard. The sound like that of ripping canvass paralyses him as Windy locks up Doug’s wrist and elbow taking his knife away. Windy sends Doug flying face first into the nearest support post of the porch’s roof.

Doug turns to face Windy while checking his face, wrist and elbow to asses the damage when his knife lands in the post next to his neck drawing blood. Doug grabs the knife and starts closing in on Windy. Doug is moving slowly but with lots of body motion – mimicking what he thinks is the way a real knife fighter moves. Windy finds the display not only amateurish but absolutely hysterical.

“Oh hey big boy! Do you want to dance?” Windy asks using a low, husky and totally sexy but mocking voice.

Doug is still thinking up a smart ass answer when Windy using a skipping slide; kicks the knife out his hand. Doug yelps as Windy rolling out of the kick – sweeps Doug with the same leg she kicked him with as she brings her foot down – gripping Doug on each side of his collar; Windy throws him over her leg.

Doug screaming; falls head over heels with a crash but scrambles back up. He tries to gets clever – blocking and trying to wrestle the girl. This is a mistake of course as Windy gives Doug a series punches with follow up elbow shots. A karate chop to his floating rib causes him to rise up on his toes. She then throws him over her shoulder. The crash onto the porch is thunderous.

Mean while – back in the club; Sam is having a “word” with Jed.

“My real reason for coming here to make sure everyone would be alright. As long as I am here – I’d like to ask about this. I extracted it from the back of the boar’s head. It didn’t penetrate the skull very much at all” Sam explains to Jed.

Jed examines the .303 bullet that Sam extracted from the boar’s head. The round is similar to the one that Windy had ejected from the Winchester’s magazine. Needless to say it hadn’t performed like the Enfield that Windy described to him.

Jed tells Sam (and for that matter everyone in club) about the boar along with all the circumstances.

“I gather from what they told me and what I found to be the facts: that while Killy was able to break into the gun locker – they had trouble coming up with ammunition. They grabbed what they could because they believed that they had very little time to act”.

The gun club members have listened to Jed’s story with rap attention while at the same time taking due notice of Doug’s screams followed by crashes onto the porch’s wooden floor.

Sam is guffawing.

Jed shakes his head with exasperated sighs of disgust.

Doug is now whimpering, begging and pleading for mercy – even asking for his mommy.

A sudden extra loud crash shakes the building.

Jed has heard enough and decides to go outside. Sam follows behind Jed who opens the door in time to see Windy toss Doug his knife. Windy waits until Doug can steady him self and is able to stand. Doug tries to close in with the knife in his hand. Windy’s right foot flies in a crescent kick up side Doug’s head.

“The old French sweep – bet she learned that one in the lumber camp” Jed says out loud to himself.

Doug falls face first on to the floor. Doug rolls across the floor and down the stairs in an effort to escape. Jed and Sam keep Windy from following. Doug heads towards his truck as quick as he can manage. Doug is the next thing to crawling; limping very badly.

“Ah gee! I thought I told you kids to play nice! Well! Recess is being cut short! Report to the principle’s office!” Sam tells Windy in an unmistakably kidding tone.

Windy snickers and guffaws as she puts her blouse back on but doesn’t button it up. Windy picks up her vest, yoke and Doug’s knife. She scoops up the thong before anyone sees it; tucking into a hidden pocket in her skirt. Windy walks right inside up to the cashier’s counter.

Mike looks at the cut and resulting drawn blood running down the front of Windy’s sports bra and tummy. He flushes in anger; and then fumbles around in shock.

“Sir! Mr. Hawley seems to have dropped his knife. Would you please put this in lost and found?” Windy asks in all sincerity as the men just shake their heads in disbelief and quietly snicker at the subtle humor.

“Sure!” Mike says as he finds what he has been fishing around for under the counter.

“I want you to put some antiseptic on that before you leave.” Mike says as he hands Windy a bottle and some cotton gauze. “No telling where that knife blade has been.”

“Mr. Hawley had to go home early.” Windy says to the room full of men as she cleans out the cut and wipes the blood off herself.

The men enjoy Windy’s humor but have nothing but embarrassment over what has happened. They have nothing but anger and contempt for Doug Hawley; a grown man picking on a sweet girl almost half his age and weight. The knife is viewed with absolute shock and horror. The blood on the blade along with the cut Windy bears; tells a tale that they would rather have not known.

Sam sits down and puts his leg way out at a 90 degree angle. He pats his leg just above his knee in a definite gesture. Windy comes over and sits on his leg.

“Now Miss Dancer! Just what was going on out there?” Sam asks with mock seriousness.

“Dewgie wanted to dance!” Windy says with wide eyes and a bemused expression.

“You don’t say? Was he any good? Heard those white boys got two left feet?” Sam asks with his eyes bugged out in feigned expression of mock humor.

“I don’t believe that about white folks but that Dewgie sure couldn’t dance.” Windy answers carefully.

“You know – if I didn’t know better – I’d say he was drinking!” Windy played along with Sam.

“Now why would you think such an unkind thing about Mr. Hawley?” Sam asks – now playing the straight man on this little comedy show.

“He kept falling down!” Windy states enthusiastically.

“You don’t say?!” Sam says with feigned expression of shock in his voice.

The men in the club can’t contain themselves any longer. The entire club bursts out in a rolling laughter. Jed however is not as amused by the potentially deadly situation as everyone else seems to be.

Sam hands Windy the extracted slug and asking her about it. Windy tells Sam about the Enfield and the circumstances around why she was using it ending with “Uncle Gordie used to give mom a few Enfield rounds every year for hunting elk and such.”

Sam speaks with gentleness and sounding almost like a philosopher. “Well Windy! The reason that the round didn’t perform is that it isn’t British Canadian ordinance. This round is the real English Enfield. Old Tom probably brought it back as a souvenir from World War Two. You see Windy! The English were in a real pickle back then. It was better to send men in with sub standard ordinance rather than none at all. It was hard to make good ammo when you are being bombed all the time. It probably was a low powder load and being that old I am surprised that it fired at all. I am amazed that you hit anything at all. The slug wasn’t a hollow point – full metal jacket solid.” Sam finishes up just a slight bit of regret in his voice.

This piece of information clarifies a great deal to Jed. A good Canadian Enfield hollow point express round entering where it did should have blown the top of the boar’s skull clean off.

“One more thing young lady!” Sam voice has true concern and reprimand in it.

“Don’t ever mess around with a mean snake like Doug Hawley again. Don’t ever in any circumstances let him keep his weapon. Put him down so hard he is never able to get back up to come at you while you are still around. Do you hear me Miss Dancer?” Sam is very somber with this question.

“You are a most respected elder among us. Thank you for giving me this time and caring enough to correct me.” Windy says with true sincerity and love from her heart.

Sam would have had no part of it except that he knew just how serious Wind Song is.

“I am willing to accept this over formalized traditional answer only because that I know that you really mean it.” Sam replies giving Windy his icy eye ball stare he is so famous for.

“I want you to think about something. Some of what you did tonight is because you were damn mad at Hawley – I don’t blame you a bit. Some of how you handled this is because you were raised to have a good heart. I know you to be warm, generous, kind and compassionate even to an enemy. You even wear your heart on your sleeve if that’s what it takes to obtain mercy for those you help.” Sam stops a moment as Windy looks like she ready to pass out. Sam’s stares that go straight into your soul can have that effect.

Sam continues “Wind Song Dancer! What do you do with a mad dog? Is it an act of compassion and mercy? Is it a service to all around you? You think long and hard on this Honey!” Sam finally finishes what he has to say.

Jed is relieved beyond words as he knows Windy will accept this coming from Sam in this way.

(to be continued – Tomorrow – don’t miss when Killy rapes Brenda)
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote