Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2019, 04:11 PM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Homage

Homage

After I found out that my very favorite 16mm bondage loop was mostly fake I became possessed with the notion of remaking it for real. After months of searching I found a suitable prostitute, physically close to the original and half-wasted when I picked her up. A ragfull of chloroform sealed her fate and I drove her to the shop.

It was a bit of trouble changing her into the clothes for the shoot, but I had spent a lot of effort sourcing them and they weren't going to waste. The wooden rack in the original movie was a rickety affair, only believable as restraint with constant attention from a torturing lunatic. I had opted instead for lumber double the thickness and of oak. It resembled a wide, A-frame ladder.

Hauling her limp body onto the middle rung was a chore, but once in place she really looked the part. With her arms pulled back, the light gray turtleneck stretched out over her tits. They didn't stand up like those on the girl in the movie but I knew how to fix that. Her black skirt was stretched open by her knees, tied back along with her ankles. I was happy to see that her pussy was hairy like her seventies doppleganger. It was perfect with the black, teased wig and wide belt with a big, chrome buckle.

She slowly started to wake but where ordinarily I'd have hit her with a bucket of water, I had to wait, since I wanted her dry for the video. I started the cameras to catch her reaction at realizing her predicament. When she came to she became crazed, screaming through her nose and struggling at the handcuffs. I let the cameras record her futile thrashing, her rag-stuffed mouth and purple hands. The packing tape around her head kept the rage in her mouth and the wig on her head.

It was showtime. I stepped out where she could see me, wearing jeans and shirtless with a black cloth bag into which I had cut eyeholes. Her eyes bugged out when I produced an enormous hunting knife and pulled her skirt up to her pelvis. I dragged the tip of the knife along the inside of her things and the used it to play with her inner labia. A few pricks into her clit had her crying buckets.

I set the knife aside and opened a box of large-bore hypodermic needles. The guy in the original movie was sticking the girl with whole syringes which of course fell out so I had upgraded to a larger gauge and used just the tips. I stuck the first needle straight into the muscle of her inner thigh which I know hurt like a motherfucker because the diameter was so big. Another went into the opposite thigh and I took my time shoving it in because slow hurts so much more. One after another went into her soft flesh as she groaned and cried until there were a couple of dozen sticking out of her. Next I stuck a needle straight into her next to her cunt. The soft flesh around her vagina that allows for the size of a baby's head head was plenty deep for long needle penetration and slowly I planted another cluster of plastic caps into the area around her cunt and when I ran out of deep tissue I pushed needles in on an angle up around her pelvic arch. By the time I was done blood was dripping down her legs and needles were falling out randomly on the floor. She writhed and squirmed, trying hard to get free and I was happy to see that my rig was holding firm. Muffled shrieks filled the dark basement and occasionally morphed into nasal sobbing while I finished my work on her lower parts.

I stood up, stepped back and admired my work. By now she was surely questioning whether she'd survive this episode. I doubt she was bright enough to realize that I wouldn't be hiding my face from her if I was going to kill her. She had no idea that in a few hours she'd be dumped in an alley, in rough shape but still a fully-functional whore.

Satisfied so far, I picked up the hunting knife and poked at her sweater. She squirmed with new urgency as pricked little holes in the gray fabric. After a bit more teasing I pulled a pinch of fabric away from her tit and made a hole. A pink nipple popped out and I prodded it with the knife. I made another hole for the other nipple and dragged the blade over each of them suggestively. She was really going apeshit now shaking her head "no" and screaming unintelligible pleas into her gag. I was glad I didn't have to acknowledge her whining and begging.

I wrapped rope around her chest, criss-crossing between her tits and then behind her head, until her jugs were pushing out and standing up, similar to the girl in the original movie. Once they were at attention I cut away the remaining sweater so they were in the open air. I stood back, admired my progress, and lit a cigarette. I rarely smoke, but since this was a special occasion I made an exception.
I tapped off the ash, blew on the ember and extinguished it on the left side of her left tit. She convulsed with pain and fear as I re-lit it and jammed its red-hot end into the same spot. I was really in the zone now, playing the cheesy music from the original loop in my head and lighting up another cigarette. I blew on this one carefully, exposing a nice, long ember which I then laid on the top of her right tit and broke it off, leaving it to go out on its own. She strained desperately at the ropes as her face turned bright red. I put a few more burns around the edge of her areola before setting the cigarettes aside for the next act.

Next I grabbed a handful of skewers and, like the guy in the original movie, I clanged them together ominously a few inches from her face. Unfortunately she went off script and passed out. I had feared this might happen and was prepared with smelling salts. The reek of ammonia snapped her head back and to her dismay she hadn't been dreaming. Her attention regained, I stuck the tip of the first skewer into the cigarette burn on the side of her left tits. It wasn't particularly sharp so some effort was required to push it all the way through. At last, though a little bump appeared through blanched skin and out poked the point of the first skewer.

I can only describe her reaction as berserk. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her wrists started to bleed as she struggled. I shoved another skewer straight down into the top of her left tits about 2 thirds of the way from her ribs to her areola. I had always loved the odd position of this one and I was careful to replicate what I had seen on film. I shoved another skewer sideways through the left tit from the outside and she got a good look at it puncturing it's way into her cleavage. I pushed another up through the bottom of the right tits and it poked through, nearly touching her nose which had strings of snot running out of it. She passed out again.

I took a break to check the cameras and review my storyboard, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything. I realized that I'd end up with enough footage for two features: the shot-for-shot reamake and straight-through uncut action including before and after.

Smelling salts again got her attention and she was ready for the grand finale. The skewers were points down in a coffee can full of rubbing alcohol and I'd used maybe a third of them so far. I set about the task of exhausting my supply and started turning her tits into pin cushions. She contorted her body as far as the restraints would allow, shrieking through her nose and her eyes bulging. Her breasts had become a forest of stainless steel rods and I now had all the footage I needed.

Of course the cameras kept rolling as I unwound the tape from her head and pulled the rag out of her mouth. As she panted and wept I cut the restraints loose and sat her in a chair. Once all the rope was off her tits I pulled the skewers out, one-by-one. Soon streams of blood were running down her tits and over her abdomen and she passed out again. I was glad for the quiet as I wrapped each of her tits snugly in gauze. I added tape on top of that and she had 50s-style torpedo tits. I covered the whole bloody mess with a cheap sweatsuit and dragged her out to the van. I wrapped her head in duck tape and tied her hands in case she woke up on the way.

She was still passed out when we rolled up to the edge of a weedy vacant lot. The smelling salts woke her up and I whispered in her ear: "You're wearing a fanny pack. There's four hundred dollars, antibiotics for your tits and enough heroin to last you a week. I checked your I.D. and I know where you live. Keep your mouth shut and you'll never hear from me again. Talk, and I'll make what you just went through look like a picnic."

I rolled her out of the side door and drove away.

Last edited by gduke; 12-27-2019 at 07:36 PM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote