Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
esbg1986

esbg1986 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to esbg1986
Default looking for a girl to bring me back to role-playing

i haven't done a written role-play in years (since me and my ex role-played IRL) and i'm probably pretty rusty, so i'm looking for a patient girl to do some one-on-one role-playing to help me get back in the game.

I'm currently tinkering with couple of ideas that I would like to role play, but I'm also open to suggestions

A bossy cheerleader, used to getting everything her way. Most popular girl in school. Just turned 18... Used to be a good kid, but her popularity turned her into a bitch... After a late practice, she was the last to stay in the locker room long after everyone else left (reason to be added later) and there she is assaulted (as a revenge) by a guy in her class that she was always making fun of (I would actually like to play this with couple of guys and girls where group of cheerleaders would be raped by a couple of friends who planed for so long to take revenge on them, but as I mentioned in the first post, I would like to have some practice role plays first, so I can get back in the game)

Women police office pulling over a guy in a car for no particular reason, just because she was bored. He stops even though he has a trunk full of money from a bank he just robbed, not wanting to risk a high speed chase, and hoping she will not check him up... After she finds out who he is he has no other option but to knock her unconscious. Not wanting to add murder to his list of crimes, but not willing to leave her so she can identity him, he ties her up and put her on the back seat and takes her to a nearby abandoned house, where he (angry for having to alter his carefully planned getaway) rapes her repeatedly

Burglar rape, with a twist... Instead of a guy breaking into a girl's house and rapeing her, she (the burglar) is caught red handed and taken into the basement where she is tied up and raped repeatedly over a period of couple of days
esbg1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

hi esbg

perhaps we can start a roleplay if u wish
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
esbg1986

esbg1986 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to esbg1986

Quote: