Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #41
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Snark,

I raise my tired old head up from what seems to be the dungeon of hell.

Religion is the opiate of the masses. Nothing will ever change that. We all have a god with one peculiar name or another. The key problem seems to arise when that god is accused by his devout and stupid ass tragically demitted followers that claim to have a window into the future and claim to have divine knowledge of god’s wishes and propose a desire to kill everyone that doesn’t believe as they do.

Just how many times has that happened? I will venture to guess that more people have been stupidly slaughtered in the name of god than for any other reason.

Just how fucking totally illogical is that? For reference, see “9-11”. Oh yes, I want to follow that god into hell!

Snark, I nailed a number of white wings on my last dove hunt. I tried a new recipe and it kicked ass. I actually recorded the recipe and it genuinely kicks ass. That’s a first for me. I think that it has something to do with preserving a legacy.

My old friend, keep the faith,

HRH1948

My good friend,

It's really a pleasure to see you post whenever you do these days. I hope you are recovering.

Karl Marx was indeed correct with that remark. And yes, when people think they are answering to a higher power than that of the land, or their society in general, well, there's not much we can do to stop them. We are screwed.

I do believe there was a time in history, when people generally respected, or at least weren't threatened by another's gods and did not assume theirs was the only true one. Pre christianity I think. The Romans didn't give a hoot about what gods those they conquered believed in. And hey, there were no religious wars because of it.

Ya know old man, you don't sound that sick to me if you can go out hunting . Although I'm quite glad to hear it.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #42
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Some random and scrambled thoughts regarding prejudice…

Lest we forget that more people have been stupidly murdered in the name of God than for any other reason. I saw Savior (1998) with Dennis Quaid years ago and that very thought provoking movie helped me form some long lasting values and attitudes regarding the conduct of an an all too short life.

A few years ago, I was sitting in an Irish pub bragging about Texas and the subject of religion came up. Actually, I may have started it with my questions regarding a common people divided and killing each other over religious differences. The subject still confounds me. How can you distinguish a Catholic Irishman from a Protestant Irishman? How do they know who to kill? The same holds true in Bosnia and a multitude of other countries. A really ancient Irish pub regular (he was about my current age) started going on and on about Mormons. He said that he let two missionaries into his home and they just sat there as if dumbfounded. He asked what was next and they said that they really didn’t know. It seems that they had never gotten that far before.
I realize this is a little off subject but I will get it back on subject by the end...
What gets me is Every religion that I have studied includes "converting the non-believer" so as to 1) continue the spread of that religion, 2) prevent individuals from facing an eternity in torment...Ok,fine.How do you do either by killing the other?
as far as religious differences being there but still living in peace,I know a familly where the mother is Jehovah's witness and the father is southern baptist.They are just fine and the children have found their own religion without force.One is Jehovah's witness,one is Baptist,One is catholic and one is Church of Christ...Each believes the others are wrong but discuss it with respect not anger.

OK,now for the original question.Here is what I (think) I know.
They us the Bible AND The Book of Mormon.
The book is supposedly a book written by inspiration by John Smith (the founder of the religion) after being visited by a vision.
It's basically a continuation of the travels of Jesus.
They do not have a "church" or "temple".They have a "Kingdom Hall".
When of age youth males can (but don't have to) go on "mission" for a time of 2 years where they witness to people and live with other like minded male youths from Kingdom Hall over the country or world.
They believe only a few humans get to heaven and it's there job to help them get there.
They have present day Apostles making leadership decisions.
My friend as well as all the other Jehovah's witnesses I have met are very kind and giving if not a little forward in their beliefs.I don't agree with their religion but I respect their love of it...
Forgive me if any of this info is inaccurate as it has been a while since I have discussed the subject with and actual Mormon.

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 09-23-2010 at 11:08 AM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:13 AM   #43
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

John Smith tried to get a fictional book published about the adventures of the lost tribes of Israel. After being rejected he waited a few years and then came out with his book of mormon which supposedly was dictated to him by some angel. Memnon or something like that. Same book, but now not fiction.
Remind you of anyone? L Ron Hubbard, Scientology?