Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The internet makes you stupid.

Why the fucking hell are people on the internet obsessed with fucking stupid photographs of fucking stupid cats? It's not even restricted to social networking sites where people are trying to impress their peers and suck up to their social betters. It's fucking everywhere.

Are people stupid, or does being on the internet make them stupid? A bit like as soon as someone drives in to a supermarket carpark, their Glasgow Consciousness Scale score automatically plummets.

There must be an invisible "lack of force" field lurking at the gateway to the internet. It is populated by fuckwits. Next we'll see an entire industry based on "how to lower your intellect do you can fit in", just in case someone stumbles upon the World Wide Web after they've engaged their fucking brain.

Cats are fucking horrible animals anyway. Why do people even let them live, let alone take stupid fucking photos of the cunts, and entertain each other with them.

I despair!

It's bad enough that half the world vainly aspires to be a fucking talentless pop star these days, now they want to be a useless twat with a fucking useless cat.

Wankers.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like cats. Cats are assholes. I would strangle a stranger to death with my bare hands in public if they ever hurt or tried to hurt my cat or one of my dogs.

And yes, they'll let just about ANYone use the internet anymore. *... cough*

;-)
Old 06-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hey FR, you should change your name to fucking ranter...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nobody said anything about hurting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
I like cats. Cats are assholes. I would strangle a stranger to death with my bare hands in public if they ever hurt or tried to hurt my cat or one of my dogs.

And yes, they'll let just about ANYone use the internet anymore. *... cough*

;-)

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

What finally tipped me over the edge was some stupid shit on Facebook. Some days I wonder why I even bother. A potentially brilliant resource being used to post cutesy photos and update everyone about what stage of braincrush saga you just completed.

Does anyone really care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Hey FR, you should change your name to fucking
ranter...

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I honestly can't argue with any of this, although I admit to having taken a 12-step program to overcome a lolcat addiction....

My pet hate on the internet are the keyboard warriors. You know the ones - the idiots who just feel the NEED to make a negative comment on anything and everything. Most of these "warriors" are spotty teenaged boys with no social life and who would be struck with paralysis if an actual girl talked to them. They know they are losers and seem to spend all their time tearing others down to their level.

Although... I have to admit that littering YouTube with talentless singers mauling other people's songs are a close second in my "What pisses me off on the internet" list.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
What finally tipped me over the edge was some stupid shit on Facebook. Some days I wonder why I even bother. A potentially brilliant resource being used to post cutesy photos and update everyone about what stage of braincrush saga you just completed.

Does anyone really care?
Precisley why I have never used facebook. Plus that site is really all about advertising, not keeping in contact with anyone. On facebook you are the product, not the customer.

Frankly there are much more fun ways to be exploited

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #8
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I only used FB to play games. Nothing else really interested me there. Then the games wore off on me too.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
I only used FB to play games. Nothing else really interested me there. Then the games wore off on me too.
I'm the same. I enjoyed the novelty of the social games for about six months, then wandered off. Now I only really use it to keep in touch with my niece and nephew and a few old friends. I very rarely post except in response to someone else.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Does anyone really care?
Surely what people post on their facebook is their business, if you don't like what they post you can either hide, defriend or block the person.

Its not just for miserable old gits like you you know...
Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'm the same. I enjoyed the novelty of the social games for about six months, then wandered off. Now I only really use it to keep in touch with my niece and nephew and a few old friends. I very rarely post except in response to someone else.
I use mine to keep in touch with people
Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #12
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FB is great, so many pics of cats and of course there's Candy Crush and more pics of cats.
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Someone needs a slap.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well it bloody well should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Surely what people post on their facebook is their business, if you don't like what they post you can either hide, defriend or block the person.

Its not just for miserable old gits like you you know...

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #15
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Someone needs a slap.
Promises promises
Old 06-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Now I'm reading about some twat on a serious BDSM discussion group, wondering why people collect so many friends. Fucking relevance please? He's got the arse because I wrote "fuck".

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
WickedLady
Privileged Member

Reached level 122 on Candy Crush
Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #18
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All I know is that if I had the internet at 16 instead of not getting it until near 30, at this very moment I would literally rule the fuckin' world. I envy today's kids...stupid bastards have no idea of the power literally at their fingertips. Ignorance and illiteracy are inexcusable with this much learning at your disposal.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #19
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like my two dogs. Cats have no usefulness and they breed like mice.
I have a FB account to stay in touch with RL family and friends. But I seldom make a public posting there.

Today is the first day of summer, a time to get out of the house and ride. the net is kool and all, but don't forget to have some fun in the sun.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #20
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
All I know is that if I had the internet at 16 instead of not getting it until near 30, at this very moment I would literally rule the fuckin' world. I envy today's kids...stupid bastards have no idea of the power literally at their fingertips. Ignorance and illiteracy are inexcusable with this much learning at your disposal.
True, I must admit to being a bit of a spelling and grammar Nazi on there, especially when people are also making disparaging or insulting comments.

My pet hatreds, dat for that, iz for is and the one which can lead to misunderstandings, cum for come, especially on a photo from a wedding a friend had posted entitled 'Here cums the bride' ha ha