Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default BDSM forum not a forum

I love BDSM. My stories all involve heavy BDSM elements and I love talking about it. But when I looked through the BDSM "forum" here, all I found was photos and movies. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I just feel the whole cerebral element is missing in action (pun intended).

Perhaps I should start a BDSM discussion here?

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
I love BDSM. My stories all involve heavy BDSM elements and I love talking about it. But when I looked through the BDSM "forum" here, all I found was photos and movies. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I just feel the whole cerebral element is missing in action (pun intended).

Perhaps I should start a BDSM discussion here?
You could always start your own 'BDSM Group' and use that?

I'm sure you'd get plenty wanting to join.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You may feel free to start a BDSM discussion in the BDSM forum. There are a few that pop up in there from time to time.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:02 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is nothing in the rules stopping you starting a BDSM discussion here, in the general rape forum, or the BDSM forum for that matter. You have eyes, you can see there is a thread about spanking that is on going and has plenty of responses. Of course, whether or not you start a thread and it actually creates any interest is another matter.

I suspect though that is not the reason for this thread. You just wanted something else to whine about.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #5
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
There is nothing in the rules stopping you starting a BDSM discussion here, in the general rape forum, or the BDSM forum for that matter. You have eyes, you can see there is a thread about spanking that is on going and has plenty of responses. Of course, whether or not you start a thread and it actually creates any interest is another matter.

I suspect though that is not the reason for this thread. You just wanted something else to whine about.
I wanted to read people's thoughts on the matter. It is what I enjoy the most. If I wanted to complain I'd find other things that actually annoy me.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Whining about whining.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stating the fucking obvious is whining? I haven't seen such a whiney, snivelly poster here since Chitown left. Fucks sake, how many posts in before she started whingeing and moaning about the site, her lack of reputation, the amount of spam, her own miserable pathetic private life? It's been one big long constant whiiiiiiiine since the minute she got here, which was when? Feels like fucking years ago now and it's about time someone pointed it out.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

That's ok. I like him just the way he is.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #9
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Stating the fucking obvious is whining? I haven't seen such a whiney, snivelly poster here since Chitown left. Fucks sake, how many posts in before she started whingeing and moaning about the site, her lack of reputation, the amount of spam, her own miserable pathetic private life? It's been one big long constant whiiiiiiiine since the minute she got here, which was when? Feels like fucking years ago now and it's about time someone pointed it out.
it has been pointed out plenty of times (which I disagree with btw) why not ignore her if you have such a problem with her posts instead of attacking almost every post?
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well I'm glad you like something here then Sasha because you don't seem to like much else.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:11 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Have you got an attack to post ratio?

I was thinking of starting a whingeing moaning thread, so she she could stick all her misery in one place, that way we could all ignore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
it has been pointed out plenty of times (which I disagree with btw) why not ignore her if you have such a problem with her posts instead of attacking almost every post?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:11 AM   #12
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Guilty as charged. I have also posted in threads, contributed to discussions, made jokes, I'm in the middle of a lengthy role play with around 700 views... and (drum roll) I've posted a number of rape stories, including two of my best. If you read stories or role plays, FR, you might have noticed this.

I also note that there have been plenty of others complaining about some of the exact same things I mentioned, and more. Finally, if you don't like to read a post about my private life, feel free not to - you don't read my awesome stories, so you're obviously capable of scrolling past.

Quote:

Old 04-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #13
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Have you got an attack to post ratio?

I was thinking of starting a whingeing moaning thread, so she she could stick all her misery in one place, that way we could all ignore it.
no I don't

make whatever thread you want to but she is free to post whatever (& where ever) she wants until a mod warns her just as you are. the attacking posts are getting old when people can just ignore the posts and members they complain about.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:20 AM   #14
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Well I'm glad you like something here then Sasha because you don't seem to like much else.
I liked it when you said: "I don't tread softly with Sasha." It turned me on. I also like a lot of your posts in which you obviously show you have a good head on your shoulders. I don't intend to get all defensive when you say something negative, such as the whinging comment. I think you have the right to express your opinion, especially since it isn't baseless. The past week I have dumped a fair bit of crap here that I could've saved for a private diary. Perhaps in the future I will do so.

I love my friends on here, they are the ones I come here for. I love reading thought provoking threads and starting them. I also love reading stories, writing stories and posting them. Last but not least, I love the rp I'm doing. Contrary to all the hype I've read recently, I think the mods here are fair. I'd like to attract more people to this site, inspire them with my stories and encourage them to stay with a friendly approach. The RB is a good place and I'm here to help make it even better.

xoxo

Old 04-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Not entirely accurate as well you know. None of us are free to post whatever we want, but I won't nit-pick (too much) about that, as that is not the issue. I have a problem with Sasha whining, in here I am free to point that out. Hardly a day goes by when there isn't something new, and that's is more or less by her own admission. You have a problem with me attacking her posts. Fair enough, and its probably fair enough for you to state that wherever you see me do it. Don't get the facts twisted though mister, Sasha has a post count of 400 odd, if I'd attacked every one of them it would leave me with very little time to do much else on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
no I don't

make whatever thread you want to but she is free to post whatever (& where ever) she wants until a mod warns her just as you are. the attacking posts are getting old when people can just ignore the posts and members they complain about.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #16
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Not entirely accurate as well you know. None of us are free to post whatever we want, but I won't nit-pick (too much) about that, as that is not the issue. I have a problem with Sasha whining, in here I am free to point that out. Hardly a day goes by when there isn't something new, and that's is more or less by her own admission. You have a problem with me attacking her posts. Fair enough, and its probably fair enough for you to state that wherever you see me do it. Don't get the facts twisted though mister, Sasha has a post count of 400 odd, if I'd attacked every one of them it would leave me with very little time to do much else on here.
you know what I meant just as I know what you mean and now you go on my ignore list :cheers:
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Slight amendment, 200 odd. Everything else stands.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #18
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

So FR... when are you going to bend me over and rape me?

Old 04-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

When you shut up whingeing I'll think about it. You're not bad for an old bird, though I've had better. I just get the feeling that fucking you would be like sticking my cock in a hole in a melon whilst you scrape your finger nails down a blackboard.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
now that I'm back from the appointment I had, I'll answer this as it should have been to begin with...

as the one idiot yesterday proved we can post whatever we want until a mod stops us, just as I stated. where is the fact twisting in that?

not only in here have you pointed it out but also in the introductions, the general rape and the idle chat sections. as I haven't checked on her stories or rp's (the majority of her posts I think) I have no idea if you have there also. again where have I twisted facts? *other than not excluding story & rp section posts which I thought most would do on their own*

this is if you two aren't engaging in some kind of flirting...

you say... "Hardly a day goes by when there isn't something new" I say ok, but does it really need you replying to them?

that is what I was saying all along to you and I also know that you knew it. yes she deserved some of it. I can also say from experience that it is no fun to have someone posting snide comments to you much of the time.

now I'm done and you are back on ignore FR, have fun all

Last edited by touriquet2001; 04-23-2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: *part added*