Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2007, 06:20 AM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Why is the heart so difficult

I had one of the best things going for me, something happened yesterday that has most likely ended it for ever. It wasnt until now that i realised just how much this guy meant to me. Why does the heart tend to go for things that the mind knows it cant have. I am hurting so much inside right now, and i just needed to let it out within a group of people i trust and have come to know.

Anyone have any suggestions to help get past this point, it has never affected me so bad.

Sorry to ramble on everyone
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:40 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been there...I suspect most of us have...and there are no simple answers to help you.

I know some things, dont be alone...get out and do stuff...be with other people, friends, family or strangers...and yeah, think about it sometimes. Dont try and bury your feelings, let them out. Talk to people. Even us perverts if you want to...but in person to someone preferably. Talk it out.

Dont ever need to say sorry for rambling here MDS...its all part of the community we have here. Lx

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))
Old 03-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Louise, i know alot of people have been through same thing, but like i said, it has never hurt this much before. and its night here so the last thing i will think of is him and what happened. The troubles started to get bad yesterday and i almost crashed my car cause i couldnt see properly from the tears in my eyes, thats how much it is affecting me and it just got worse from there.

Your words have helped, and they show me there are people that care out there, I class RB like a sort of strange but good family, there are always people to help even if its just a simple shoulder to cry on or an eye to listen with.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know what it's like, theres no wound that cuts so deep as the emotional ones... but probably the soundest advice has already been given, that is not to isolate yourself and try to endure the burden... to have someone to talk things through to, a shoulder to cry on and a hug when you need it most, can make a big difference...

*hugs
Old 03-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #5
my dark side
Banned

Thank you for your imput Hell, Both of you are such sweeties. And the words mean so much to me. And i thank you with the rest of my heart that doesnt feel like its broken.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:42 AM   #6
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My Lady, my dark side.

I know what you are talking about, inspite of what all you women think about us, we guys have feelings too .
I've been there. I've felt the same way and for a loooooong time back in my young years. But I want you to know by dear that time heals everything. Every wound and every tear will be healed and forgotten as time passes by.
You have friends my lady, there are still people who care about you.
There are still people who want to see you smile again.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hello Dark Side.

I never been in that situation so I can't really help but I have great sympathy for your pain. The advice given above sound very good. Maybe a good way to change your mind would be to do something you never did before but always wanted to.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:15 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

thank you Sanitarium and shysnale, i am going to try all the information and suggestions given to me.

Sanitarium, i dont think guys have no feelings, i know he did this for a reason which is understandable, doesnt make it any less painful but i have seen the softer and feeling prone side to alot of guys.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Louise offered the best advice possible. Share your pain, try to distract yourself from obsessing over it and get out of the house.

I am so sorry you are hurting. I know it is painful, but it will get easier as time passes.

I have a shoulder to lean on and I'll listen if you want to talk. I'm a pm away.

Jas
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:50 PM   #10
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i don´t know what to say...

sometimes happens things where we never thought it could be. Sometimes we take important things to easy, to "of course" (hope the right word in english too).
Later when we lost something we see how deep it hurts.
You can learn from everything. I know in this moment its nothing more badly, nothing more painful. But time heal the wounds and then you have to learn about the mistakes (not only yours!)

Roses need the rain.

I´ll be here you you.

Luke

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 04-17-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote