Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2011, 01:54 AM   #1
epen2008

epen2008 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to epen2008
Default Rape story (part 1)

It was Friday afternoon and they returned home as usual from work starting their weekend, only they did not know or possibly suspect that it was weekend that would change their lives forever. See, we were stalking them for a few weeks now and we knew exactly their schedule and their habits. This was a weekend that they would stay home and that’s why we decided to make it the one that we would make our move on them.

They were both Filipinas in their late 20’s working at a hospital as nurses. Both had a few extra pounds but that was not a problem that we could not fix. They both did not have any boyfriend. As the night fell I moved into position entering their house from their garden window and slipping quietly into the room of the one that always gone to bed earlier. At the first stage I would use the one to control the other, after it did not matter. They would learn to obey like all the others did before, they all break at the end.

Their landline phone was cut as soon as I entered their house and their mobiles blocked for good measure. The other guy was near the entrance in case something did not go according to plan but it never went.

As these thoughts were passing my mind i heard the movement coming up the stairs and I knew that it was starting. My heart of beating fast with the anticipation of what was to come. The enjoyment in using, breaking them and making them good obedient sex slaves.

As she entered the room and before she opened the lights on my arms were all over her, one covering her mouth not allowing her to scream and the other around her waist. ‘’be quite and I will not hurt you or your friend’’ I whispered in her ear and I felt that immediately that she was surrendering (not knowing of course what I had in mind for them) trusting me that I will not hurt them. I moved her slowly towards the corner and I could feel her heart beating fast. ‘’relax’’ I whispered adding afterwards ‘’move your arms behind your back like a good girl’’

She obeyed without thinking but I could feel her twitching a little when she felt the cold handcuffs around her wrists. After I forced her slowly to get on her knees never letting her mouth free to say a word. When she was in position with my free hand always I had some duct tape ready I told in her ear that I will let her mouth free but she is not to say a word or else. She nodded slowly clearly scared and under my control. I removed my hand and she breathed but did not say a word. ‘’good girl’’ I said to encourage acting the way she did and reinforcing her believe that I would not hurt her as long as she was obedient.

After I looked at her and she saw just a face behind a ski mask and I think she was happy that she did not see my face because she was more sure that it is just a robbery and she and her friend would not get hurt. I told her softly to call her friend to come up and not try anything because i could understand tagalo and in order to reinforce her believe in my lie I added ‘’mahal’’ at the end. She nodded and I told her to doit. She called her friend as she was asked and as soon as her mouth closed I duct taped it looking at her hard making sure she will not make another sound.

I took the gun out of my waist and I waited for her friend to come. I could hear her calling to her friend, probably asking her what is wrong. Her voice full of worry as she entered the room and saw her friend tied on the floor and her mouth covered with tape. She gasped as moved in front of her telling her softly not to make a sound or else I would hurt her and her friend. Her hands flew on her mouth stopping the scream and nodded as all colour drained from her face.

I moved her away from the door and after I told her to move to the other corner away from her friend. She obediently did so not saying a word and I took the chance to lock the door. After I move closer to her, gun always pointed at her and told her with a firm voice to strip.

As she heard me fear passed over her eyes and she started shaking so I told her that I will not hurt her, just making sure she will not run away and after added that if she does not I will make her friend do it. As I was saying that I seen her glance towards her friend worried and as I looked at her I could see tears running her eyes.

A small nod followed and after she started removing her nightgown letting it drop down on the floor as she covered her breasts and stood there. I looked at her hard and raised my hand. ‘’everything off and hands behind your back’’ I said coldly. She flinched with my move but she pulled down her panties and after her hands moved behind her back. Her face looking at floor, she could feel my eyes running all over her naked body. I moved and turned her facing the corner cuffing her wrists together tight, afterwards my hands touching her breasts and nipples as I whispered in her ears ‘’lovely body you have’’ and before she could say anything the duct tape was over her mouth.

Having them both the way I wanted I secured the gun in my waist and forced her on to her knees facing the corner. I moved to the first one, lets call her ann and lifted her up. Tears were running from her eyes like she knew what was coming so I stroked her face gently telling her that all will be soon okay (what a lie that was). I released her wrist and told her to do what her friend, lets call her sam, did. She brought her hands forward and got on her knees like begging not to. I just stared at her and told her in her ear that if she did not do it I would torture and kill sam.

Shaking visibly she did it slowly, tears free flowing from her eyes and at that point I was almost sure that I would enjoy immensely raping her. She covered her breasts and pussy the best she could and looked at me, pleading with her eyes. I just grabbed her arms and placing them behind her back cuffing them again tight. I let her standing as I moved around her, my hands touching her body all over and finally coming behind her I cupped her breasts and pulled her on me letting her feel my erection. I will enjoy you I whisper in her ear and after lowered her on the floor on her knees and started stripping my self. At the sight of my erect cock her eyes flashed with fear as the tears were running more freely.

I moved to sam and moved her so she could see ann. After I send the prearranged signal, two clicks, to the other guy that was waiting outside to come in.The party would start very soon. Sam started crying also as she saw ann and me both naked knowing what will follow. Hearing my friend footsteps I unlocked the door and he entered also. He smiled and moved around to both of them touching their breasts and saying how sexy they looked.
epen2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
epen2008

PART 2

With two of us around, them tied and on their knees I knew they would not try anything so sam’s duct tape come off with a warning not to say anything. Her body shaking, her eyes pleading she was looking at me and my friend. I will do whatever you want she said very fast looking at her friend before my friend slapped her hard across the face. She would learn obedience fast for sure I thought as she lowered her face and started crying. I looked at my friend and he nodded smiling. I moved close to her, lifted her head and looked into her eyes hard. ‘’you will do whatever my friend and me want or ann will be our sex toy all weekend, do you understand’’ I asked her firmly. She nodded between sobs and after added in reply ‘’please don’t touch her, I will do anything you want’’ with my friend we lifted her up and marched her outside the room closing the door and as soon as we were out of earshot from ann we stopped. ‘’why you do this for your friend’’ I asked. She just lowered her head and did not say anything.

‘’Time to learn to obey’’ I said and gave her a hard pinch on her nipples. A small scream left her mouth as I was telling her to reply to my question. ‘’she is virgin’’ she replied between sobs. I smiled and looked at my friend who was smiling also. ‘’if you do whatever we want and pleasure us we promise not to hurt her’’ I said and without waiting for a reply I told to my friend to take her into her bedroom and enjoy her while I would guard ann. When he enjoyed her he was to come to me so I could enjoy her too. She just stood there knowing what was her fate, tears streaming down her eyes knowing that she would be raped by both of us.

My friend marched her away as I turned back to ann. She was there, waiting and shaking afraid of what will happen to her. ‘’your friend was not good to her word’’ I said adding ‘’she tried to escape’’ which means that her deal to let us have her instead of you is off’’. That brought fresh tears in her eyes and she was trying to plead under the duct tape but no matter what her destiny was determined and there was nothing she could do. Only she did not know it then.

I lifted her up and moved her to the bed making her lay on her back. I sat on her legs and after I un-cuffed here wrists. She did try to resist a little but I overpowered her easily and shortly afterwards her wrists were tied on the bedposts. My hand started fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples as I was saying to her that I know that she is a virgin and that I will be good to her, I told her that I enjoy tight pussy and if she decided to do what I wanted I would not hurt her or let my friend rape her later. She nodded fast knowing i could do whatever I wanted with her. I slowly removed the duct tape from her mouth looking at her hard. As it come off she remained silent avoiding my eyes.

‘’ann have you given a blow job before’’ I asked her and her answer come back in a whisper ‘’only once’’

'’in this case you will do as I tell you, you will open your mouth and I push my cock inside it. When I do you will start sucking it as hard as you can, if you do not please me well I will rape your virgin pussy very hard, if you do please me I will be good to you, do you understand’’ I asked her. She was sobbing know but managed to nod and a faint ‘’please no’’ escaped her mouth. A hard slap across the face followed as I told her that she can talk only to reply my questions and nothing else. Before she could regain any composure I lifted her head and told her to open her mouth placing my cock very close to it. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth obediently. I push it in hard and said firmly ‘’suck it’’

As she started sucking softly at the start I reminded her that I wanted her to suck harder and she did to which I responded telling her that she is good girl. As she was sucking hard I pushed it all in and down her throat and as she gagged I told her to breath via the nose. When she did I told her that I liked her because she learned fast and after I pulled slowly off her mouth, she kept sucking frantically till the last second wanting to please me, hoping that I would not rape her. As soon it got off her mouth I replaced the tape over her mouth and stroked her face. ‘’now I will take your virginity, spread your legs like a good girl you are’’ I said firmly moving off her.

She just parted them, her eyes pleading me not to do it as I come over her and placing my legs between hers I spread them wide. ‘’when I say spread them that’s how you will do it’’ I said as I come over her. My hard cock pressing her soft pussy lips spreading them, her body shaking as she was sobbing freely under me, all her hopes disappearing.

‘’remember when I said that I will not hurt you if you are good?’’ I ask her and she looked at me ‘’well I lied’’ I add and push hard and deep inside her tight virgin pussy. I could hear her scream under the duct tape, her body stiffening up as my moth moved to her nipples and started sucking them. I pulled back and pushed again in, this time sliding all inside her stretching her to her limits. She was sobbing hard as I started thrusting her hard and fast wanting to break her totally. From the other room I could hear some moans and I knew my friend was having a great time with sam who for sure was very obedient. However I knew I had the best of the two as I kept pounding her pussy hard, my hard cock enjoying the resistance she offered. Finally her body relaxed and she laid down, knowing that I would do whatever I wanted, her sobbing the only thin that continued. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her and I pushed all inside her staying there and with a moan I let my load fill her pussy deep. Her only response was more tears coming down her face as I laid over her. ‘’lovely pussy’’ I whispered in her ear and after added ‘’we will enjoy it so much while we are here and not only’’ I added. Upon hearing that I saw her eyes filled with fear as she realised that what happened was only the start of her ordeal.

I sat on the bed next to her and let my hands fondle her breasts and rub her nipples as I waited for the time to pass a little and go and enjoy sam. She tried to twist her body to avoid my touch but a hard look and some pressure on her nipples made her stop. ‘’your body is ours to enjoy’’ I said coldly looking at her hard and that brought fresh tears in her eyes. Hearing the other door open I stood up and started moving away without another word. She mumbled something under the tape but I did not pay any attention.

I went inside the other room and found my friend standing and smiling while ann lay on the bed curled up on a ball and crying. ‘’she has a lovely pussy’’ he said as he moved out. ‘’you know me, I prefer something else’’ I said. To that I saw her looking at me trying to figure out what I meant but the fear was there.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story! Please continue.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)

Please continue. With another house that they stalk. This time tell what color was the hair between her legs and what did she smell like.
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Keep it going great story.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #6
epen2008

PART 3 of 7

As my friend left he closed the door behind. She looked at me and said ‘’I was good and did what he wanted, please do not hurt sam’’. ‘’she is fine and will be as long as you do what we want’’ I lied and after standing in the middle of the room looked at her and told her to come and kneel in front of me.

She did it with a little hesitation but she obeyed. I stroked her hair and pushed my half erect cock to her lips without saying a word. Probably thinking what I said earlier was referring that I wanted a blow job instead of her pussy she took it into her mouth and started sucking hard. I did not say anything letting her think whatever she wanted, she was sucking very well so no need to let her know what I really wanted. As it started growing and filling her small mouth I just said very firmly ‘’you will take it all in’’. to that her eyes looked at me but dropped them instantly when I looked back at her hard.

At the start she gagged a little but after she took it all without any resistance.

It felt good and for an instant I was tempted to let her go all they way but only for an instant. I started pulling away and she tried to keep me into her mouth, hoping that she can please me that way. As it slipped off her mouth she looked at me, eyes pleading. ‘’get on the bed face down and legs spread apart’’ I ordered. Her eyes straight filled with tears but she did what was told still not having an idea what I was after.

I moved over her and let my hands travel along her back feeling her soft skin finally resting on her buttocks and gave a little squeeze. She tensed instantly so I asked her if she ever had sex that way. ‘’please no, I beg you not that way, I will do anything but not this’’ she pleaded. ‘’Sam is a virgin and I wanted her virginity, so I will have yours instead of hers but if you changed your mind just tell me and I will go back and rape her instead’’ I replied

‘’NO, do not hurt her, I will do it’’ she replied immediately between sobs. I spread her buttocks and pushed just a little inside. She was very tight. ‘’push your head to the pillow if you want to scream, we do not want to disturb the neighbours’’ I said as my hands slipped under her body and cupped her small breasts. I saw her moving her head and looking at me saying ‘’please do not hurt me’’ and after she pressed her head to the pillow. As she did I pushed hard and started entering her deep stretching her to her limits. I could hear her muffles screams through the pillow as I pushed all inside. ‘’I love virgin ass, it is so tight’’ I said and started moving inside her slowly, she was screaming and sobbing hard on the pillow as I increased the pace and at the same time started rubbing her nipples hard and whispering in her ear ‘’this weekend you will be our good and obedient whore and we will enjoy you to your limits’’. A few hard thrusts latter I exploded inside her pressing her body to the bed and pinching her nipples at the same time. I stayed inside her and lay over her. She did not move weeping into the pillow as I pulled slowly off. She curled up on a ball and kept sobbing as my hands felt her body all over telling her that as long as we are there we own her body and we will do what we like with her and the best thing she could do was be obedient and hope that we will not decide to enjoy her friend.

After I grabbed her hands and tied them to the post. She did not resist and after I secured them I took the duct tape and moved to place it over her mouth. ‘’please no, I will be good, I prom…’’ she managed to say before I applied it over her mouth. ‘’you are our sex slave and you will only speak when we tell you, otherwise we will hurt you. Now rest because tomorrow it will be a long day for you’’ I said as I moved out of the room letting her wonder what else we have in store for her.

We met downstairs at the loving room. I took the first shift as he went to sleep. The tv had something interesting movie going on so I watched the movie and let the time pass till the time come to change shift and of course at that time wake up the girls and have some fun with them. We wanted them fully disoriented and broken by tomorrow night when they would be used hard. Our high paying customers were paying good money for them.

A couple of movies afterwards it was time. I woke him up and told him it was time. We switched off the tv and went to the girls. This time we would just take them hard without asking them anything. It was breaking time for them.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #7
epen2008

PART 4 of 7

I went into sam’s room while he went to ann’s. I entered and closed the door behind me slowly. I did not want her to wake up till the last possible moment. I sat next to her naked body slowly and started running my fingers along it barely touching her. At the start she did not respond but as my fingers turned their attention to her nipples she woke up and struggled till she realised that it was not a bad dream what happened earlier. She started moving her head side ways, her eyes pleading. ‘’does that mean that your pussy had enough attention for tonight and you do not want me to enjoy it again’’ I asked softly deciding to break her in another way. With tears in her eyes she nodded, her eyes showing her gratitude for having the chance to say no. My hands moved to her breasts played with her nipples. ‘’well in that case I will enjoy your virgin ass because I want you I replied coldly and after savouring the terror in her eyes rolled her on her stomach . She started struggling, even if she knew how futile it was but I enjoyed it. I moved over her and forced her legs apart. I could here her muffled cries as I spread her buttocks and started pushing inside her. I could hear her screams under the tape and as I started pushing I whispered in her ‘’you asked for it since you did not want to give me your pussy’’. The deeper I was entering her the less the struggling as she knew it was all over for her. ‘’the less you resist the less you will hurt’’ I said and pushing all inside I pulled back and started thrusting her hard and fast.

She tried to relax but I knew she could not the way she was being raped and I wanted her to feel as much pain as possible. This time I lasted more and by the time I finished she was sobbing hard under me. I pulled out slowly and after turned her on her back. She avoided looking at me so laid next to her and whispered in her ear ‘’now I will sleep so do not move and try to rest because when I wake up I will want to fuck you again my sweet sex slave’’. Hearing that she started crying harder so I just passed my arm over her body and let it rest on her breasts and fell asleep.

I woke up refreshed with my hand still on her breasts and I could feel from her breathing that she was sleeping. The house was quite all around so I guessed my friend was sleeping late also. Since I felt fully refreshed I decided to play some games with sam. I wanted her completely broken for tonight. I started massaging her nipples slowly and after moved half over her and started sucking them into my mouth. She was half asleep as she opened her eyes and looked at me. ‘’good morning sex slave, you woke up just in time to be used’’ I said and sucked her nipples harder, my hand moving between her legs and starting to finger her pussy. Silent tears started flowing from her eyes knowing that she would be raped yet again. ‘’I like your nice firm breasts’’ I said looking at her direction but she avoided my eyes. I stopped fingering her and pinched her nipple hard making her flinch with pain. ‘’when I talk to you, you will look at me slave’’ she turned her eyes to me, the tears flowing again as I looked at her. ‘’if I ask you to suck my cock will you do it’’ I asked her. She nodded remembering what happened the last time she said no. ‘’good, now spread your legs because I want to fuck your pussy’’ I replied and got off her. Slowly she did spread them wide and I smiled. ‘’close them if you want, I will not fuck you right now’’ I said and started releasing her wrists but only to bring them in front of her and tie them again. ‘’now I will take you to the bathroom were you can use it and after you will take a shower, try to scream or anything and it will be the last thing you will do and of course ann will suffer much more, do you understand’’ she nodded eagerly having the chance to move and clean herself.

I helped her off the bed and after marched her to the bathroom, touching her body along the way and after entering it closing the door behind us. I untied her wrists and removed the duct tape. She rubbed her wrists and after her lips and after looked at me. Use the toilet first and after you can have a shower I said firmly. She lowered her head and used the toilet as I was watching her via the mirror. After she entered the shower and tried to close the curtain. At that point I turned and looked at her. ‘’Don’t do it’’ I said firmly and she stopped straight away and started her shower resigned that my eyes will be over her all the time. I moved a little closer and as she was starting I said softly ‘’we own your body and we will do to you whatever we want, so better get used to the idea and it will be better for you’’. She just nodded and I was sure she was crying knowing that she could not do anything to change what it was happening.

She did took her time washing and I let her go on for awhile but that made me want her again so when I knew that she had already finished and she was just stalling I moved under the water next to her and pushed her to the wall looking at her hard. ‘’now I will take one and you will help’’ I said. I took her hand and put some liquid soap on it and after placed her hand around my semi erect cock. Wash it good I said finishing and after fondling her breasts and nipples while she cleaned my cock. ‘’you know how to kiss’’ I said and she nodded looking at me puzzled. I moved and pressed my lips on hers but of course she did not respond. I pulled back ‘’I though you said you know how to kiss’’ I said. She just looked back not knowing what to say. ‘’next time I kiss you I want to feel your tongue into my mouth or else’’ I said firmly and at the same time one hand moved from her breasts to her buttocks and I felt her tensing. ‘’I will do what you want’’ she finally replied. She could feel my cock rock hard in her hand but did not dare pull it away. I looked down and told her that she did a good job adding that her reward is that she will choose which way I will enjoy her body. I gave her the choice to offer me either her pussy or her ass. ‘’pussy’’ she whispered looking at me. ‘’say that you want me to fuck your tight pussy’’ I said back.

‘’please fuck my tight pussy’’ she mumbled between sobs this time but I bet she thought that I will take her back to he bed to do it. She was wrong. ‘’spread your legs apart’’ I order as I turned fully towards her and she realised what I was planning but she did it afraid of what will happen if she did not. I moved closer, my hands travelling along her body as my cock started spreading her pussy lips. My mouth moved close to her lips and I pushed hard inside her. As she opened her mouth to scream I got hold of her head and pressed my lips on hers pushing my tongue inside her mouth. She tried to resist but only momentarily and after she just let me take her the way I wanted. As she did not have any were to hang on she had to pass her arms around me and hold on to my body. My tongue worked inside her mouth as she was screaming into my mouth. The thrusts were hard but not fast. I wanted to make it last longer this time, I wanted her completely broken by nightfall. At one point I pushed all in and stayed there breaking the kiss and letting her breath. I started kissing her neck and whispered in her ear. ‘’I think you starting to enjoy having your pussy fucked’’ and started the thrust again, only this time faster. Her head dropped on my shoulder and she was crying trying to swallow her screams till she felt my cum filing her pussy again. I pulled off slowly and after lifted her head and kissed her lips. ‘’you are mine’’ I said and started cleaning my self again. She did not move till I moved out of the shower and told her to clean her pussy and get out fast this time.

She did it and come out dripping water and looking on the floor. I threw her a towel and told her to dry herself. She did it very slowly and after gave back the towel to me. I put it away and after I marched her back to her room. After entering I told her ‘’lay on the bed and spread your legs wide apart, arms above your head touching the bed post’’ she obeyed as the tears were running from her yes. I tied her wrists and after gave her another long kiss on the mouth. I stroked her face and brining some fresh duct tape placed it over her mouth. ‘’Tonight your mouth will be a big success, you have very nice and soft lips’’ I said before leaving letting her wonder what I meant.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #8
epen2008

Thank you for the comments people.. it is really to have some feedback... i do have lots of stories which i will slowly post here.. i do also have a wenbsite (totally free) with even more variery... www.freewebs.com/bluelosclub
Old 05-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #9
epen2008

correction about the website.. http://bluelotusclub.webs.com/index.htm

thats the correct url
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
epen2008

PART 5

I went to the kitchen and waited for my friend to bring ann to cook. The plan was for her to cook for all and after my friend would take her up to play with her while sam would eat something. We did not want to starve them, the next two nights they would need all the strength they could have. Shortly after I made my coffee they walked in. He was holding a leash around her neck and she followed him obediently. I knew he would break her well, he always did break them fast.

He moved her towards the kitchen and told her to cook for all 4 of us. As she started cooking I moved behind her and stroked her buttocks. She flinched but did not pull away. ‘’if the food is not good I will eat you afterwards and you know how I like it’’ I said in her ear before I moved away. She cooked in silence hearing us talking about how lovely body she has and how good it feels when we use her.

Finishing the cooking she served us and after kneeled and waited. I looked at my friend and smiled. ‘’she is becoming a great sex slave’’ I said and looked at her. As I looked towards her she lowered her head. ‘’she will eat first’’ I said mostly to make sure she did not throw anything inside the food to make us sick. My friend ordered her to seat and eat which she did. While she was eating I was behind her and rubbing her nipples telling in her ear that I was looking forward to enjoy her tight ass later. I wanted her to be on edge and not relax for a moment.

When she finished she looked up and she was told to kneel in front of the chair. My friend sat there and looked down at her. ‘’when I eat I enjoy having my cock sucked and licked he said’’ she lowered her head and started doing what she was told as my friend smiled at me. We ate slowly enjoying the good food and coffee. Finishing my friend commanded her to stop and she did. She then was told that because the food was good she could choose who will enjoy her body after her shower and she pointed to my friend as expected. He took her leash and lead her away. It was time for sam to have some food before I started her ‘’training’’ for tonight.

When I entered her room I realised that she had fallen asleep so I woke her up by fingering her pussy hard. She woke up, her eyes looking around till she show me and she turned the other way after. ‘’time to eat’’ I said to her and I untied her wrists before removing the duct tape from her mouth. After I ordered her to get off the bed and stand next to it which she did. Only the I let her see the leash I was holding which I placed around her neck. ‘’now you are my sex slave and you belong to me, do you understand’’ I said looking at her hard. A yes was whispered back and then I lead her to the kitchen and on a seat and told her to eat, she ate in silence enduring the fondling of her breasts and the rubbing of her nipples while she did. I think she ate fast in the hope that I would just return her to the bed and I would stop, if only she knew.

After she finished I lead her back to the room and I sat on the bed and spread my legs wide and ordered her to kneel in front of me and she did it obediently. I placed her hands behind her back and cuffed them. After I raised her head and looked at her. ‘’tonight some men will visit us. Some want pussy and some want a good blow jobs’’ I started and I could see the tears flowing from her eyes. ‘’please, me not a whore’’ she managed to say before I slapped her hard twice across the face. ‘’you are my sex slave and will do whatever I want’’ I replied coldly. ‘’you have one chance not to have your pussy fucked all night long and that is to suck their cock and swallow their cum but only if you are good at it’’ I continued. ‘’b b but I do not know how she mumbled afraid’’. That’s why you will suck me all day till you get better, remember if you do not try hard enough they will enjoy your pussy’’ I replied. ‘’I beg you not my pussy, I will be good’’ she replied and I stroked her hair slowly. ‘’I know you will be, now start sucking’’ I said

She did not need any other prompting, she got on the job straight away and slowly following my guidance she was good, she actually almost made me wanting to finish inside her mouth. I gave her a couple of hours rest during the afternoon and I slept on the couch and after checking with my friend that ann would not come out of her room I brought her to the living room so she could continue while I watched tv. As the sun set down I took her to the kitchen to eat and drink some water and after to the bathroom to use before she was tied to the bed and told to wait there.

By that time I was horny as hell but I did not want to push her limits afraid she will break and not perform as I wanted. I let her rest for a couple of hours and after I went back, it was time for the last test and get her ready. My friend told me that ann would do what it was required with no problem. She was completely broken and ready to do anything we asked her.

I went back to sam and after I released her form the bed she assumed her position on her knees with her wrists tied behind her back. ‘’time for the final test’’ I said and after added ‘’when they come in you will say this: I am your sex slave and ready for use, do you understand?’’ she nodded with some tears in her eyes. ‘’good girl, now we start, pretend I am one of them I said’’ and I went to the door and after turned back and faced her.

‘’I am your sex slave and ready for use’’ she said softly and I smiled. I moved to her and pressed my cock on her lips that parted and took it in straight away. I placed a hand behind her head and started pushing all inside her and down her throat and she barely gagged. She is getting very good I thought as she sucked hard. When I felt I was ready to cum I pushed it in and held her head in position as I exploded. As she felt the cum down her throat she tried to pull off but she could not and at that point I told her to swallow fast. She did and she drained me completely. I pulled off and I could see she was shaken. ‘’you can do it, think that this is the way to save your pussy and not only’’ I said wanting to re-establish full control of her. ‘’I will do it, please not my pussy’’ she said and i smiled turning away and leaving her there waiting. Of course we both got dressed to wait for our customers to come.

They started arriving a little after midnight at pairs. One was lead to sam and the other to ann. Both performed without any problem and after the last pair left we relaxed. It was over for tonight and we could have some rest also. We said good night and I went to sam’s bedroom. As soon as I opened the door I heard her saying the usual like she was greeting a customer. ‘’it is over for tonight’’ I said and she lifted her head looking at me, relief in her eyes. ‘’you did well’’ I said and stroked her hair before lifting her up and releasing her wrists. ‘’as she was massaging them I looked at her. ‘’I kept my promise and they did not do anything to your pussy, now it is only proper for me to have something in return from you’’ I said and she lowered her head. ‘’on the bed face down’’ I ordered.

She did it but she started begging me not to do it and that she will suck me well. I told her to turn on her back and thinking that I would do what she suggested she smiled as she turned. I tied her wrist to the bed post tight and after taped her mouth shut and she knew something bad would happen to her. I sat over her and looked hard at her telling her not to look away. ‘’when I want something I will take it, when you do not give it to me I will hurt you first and after take it anyway, let this be a lesson for you’’ I said and got hold of her breasts and gave her a hard pinch on her nipples. She squirmed under me. ‘’if I want your ass will you offer it to me’’ I asked but while I was asking her nipples were pinched again. She frantically nodded yes, her eyes pleading not to experience the same pain again. I removed the tape from her mouth and rolled her to her stomach ‘’beg me to fuck your tight ass hard like you did with your pussy earlier’’ I said firmly. She said it between sobs that come from the pain she received and from what she knew what will happen to her. ‘’spread your legs’’ I ordered and she did it without a word.

I wanted to teach her a lesson so I spread her buttocks and after pushed hard inside her. She buried her head on the pillow and started screaming but I did not stop, I thrust her hard and fast stopping only after I could hear her sobbing very hard. I laid over her and whispered in her ear ‘’did you learn your lesson sex slave’’. ‘’yes I did’’ come back the reply. ‘’will you ever refuse to do what I ask’’ I asked ‘’no, never again’’ she replied. ‘’since you learned your lesson tell me when you want me to cum, inside your ass or inside your pussy’’ I asked. ‘’do what you wish’’ she replied broken completely and as she replied I pulled slowly off. As I rolled her on her back I could see the relief in her eyes and with out being asked she spread her legs. I move over her and I was straight into her tight pussy fucking it hard for a little before cumming hard. I told her that I will not tape her mouth but I will sleep with her so if she was thinking trying something it was better to forget it. She nodded and I stayed inside her and laid over her and soon sleep took over.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #11
epen2008

PART 6

I woke up hearing her moans and feeling her tight pussy around my cock but I pretended that I did not for some time enjoying the feeling. After I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear ‘’what a nice way to wake up, having my sex slave under me moaning as I enjoy her pussy’’. I pulled slowly off and from her yes I knew she did not sleep that much during the night. I stroked her face and after told her that soon she will be able to use the bathroom and take a nice shower before she cooks a nice meal for everybody. She only nodded to that and closed her eyes as I moved away.

My friend was already up and as I entered the kitchen I could smell the coffee. It was going to be a good day. As I was having my coffee he went and brought sam down to cook for us. She cooked fast and after we sat down and started eating. Upon finishing she was lead away from my friend to have her shower and I knew that my friend would have some fun with her also. I wanted to have some fun with ann anyway so I went and picked her up and brought her to the kitchen to eat. I could see that she was exhausted from all the last nights use but she was completely obedient and docile. Even when she was eating and I moved behind her and starting rubbing her nipples she did not flinch or react but I knew when I would take her upstairs agin she would to what I had in store for her.

As soon as she finished I lead her upstairs back into her bedroom and told her to stand with her legs spread in the middle of it and she did. I moved behind her and started feeling her buttocks and she tensed. As I felt her tensing I whispered in her ear that if she wanted she could say no but that would mean that I would enjoy sam anyway I wanted, only she did not know that we both and not only did enjoy her body already. Hearing this she lowered her head and said nothing as my hands continued to explore her body all over.

When I finished playing with her I told her to get on the bed and get ready to be used the way I liked. She avoided looking at me as she went to the bed and she was trying to keep herself from crying as she laid herself face down on the bed and spread her legs apart but when I moved over her and spread her buttocks and felt my hard cock ready to enter she started sobbing. ‘’you will learn to be used in many ways’’ I said and pushed hard inside her. Her scream was muffled by the pillow so I took her hard moaning and telling her how good it felt to enjoy her tight ass. After I finished I tied her to the bed and gagged her mouth and left.

As I was debating were to go I saw my friend coming out of sam’s room so I decided to go there. I entered the room and she was of course tied on the bed, her yes puffed form crying. I sat on the bed and stroked her face while her eyes were pleading with me so I removed the gag. ‘’please no make me a whore’’ she pleaded and my hand moved down and I started rubbing her nipples. ‘’you are a sex slave now, you will get used to it’’ I replied and she started crying more. She turned to me and then said something that really took me by surprise ‘’can you own me, I will do anything you want, I will be good, I promise’’. I told her I will think about it and after gagged her again and left the room.

I spend most of the day dozing off and watching tv waiting for the time to pass for tonight’s action and of course the move of the girls to the ‘’house’’. Late afternoon I went back to sam and she was awake and looked at me as I entered the room. She looked down and spread her legs wide like inviting me to use her. I smiled and I knew that that after tonight she would be the perfect tool to have around and enjoy but she was not to know till later.

I released her wrist and marched her to the toilet telling her to use it and after she finished I returned her to the bed and cuffed her. She again spread her legs looking at me. ‘’you want me to use you’’ I asked and she nodded so I decided to press for more and said ‘’what if I want your nice tight ass and not your pussy, will you want me to use you still’’ I asked and she nodded again but so eagerly like before. I started moving over her and she did not realise what I wanted till only I removed her gag. ‘’since you enjoy being used I want your mouth and this time I it will be all the way’’ I said and she straight away opened her mouth. I pushed in and she started eagerly sucking hard bobbing her head as much as I she could. I moved a little more forward and soon I was all in and down her throat. She sucked hard and her tongue was playing with my cock till I cum hard inside her mouth. She did not even try to pull back but swallowed everything and kept sucking even after I was completely dry until I told her that it was enough and she could stop.

She stopped and looked at me and said ‘’I will be good and do anything, please no make me a whore, I want to be your sex slave and you can use me anyway you like, pleeeeeaaase’’. We will see after tonight I replied and gagged her. She looked at me wondering what I meant so I told her that tonight it will be like last night and she better be good if she wanted to become my sex slave. She nodded and turned her head but she did not know that tonight it was not her mouth that would be used.

The night came and the customers followed but not as many as the previous night. We had to finish early and take them away. When they finished we had already picked up all our staff not leaving any trace of our presence around. Our ‘’cleaning’’ team would take of the rest the next day. We went into their room and taking them off the bed cuffed their hands in front of them and put a coat over their naked bodies and buttoned a few buttons to keep it in place. The van came and making sure nobody was watching we marched both inside. Once inside they were laid down and their arms secured above their heads.

Inside the van there were two more people that were part of the crew and as soon the van was outside the city, we wanted to wait even if it was sound proofed, they looked at me. Okay guys you can start having fun now I said. They moved and removed the gags first and after they asked which one is the ‘’virgin’’. Ann was screaming that we promised not to hurt sam to which I replied coldly to her that she was being used all the time and she will make an excellent sex slave like her. Sam was begging not to hurt her and begging me to be mine only promising that she will do everything.

Ohh yes you will sexy baby the one guy replied and moved all over her. Soon both girls stopped pleading and started screaming as they were raped hard and after that only the moans of the guys could be heard above their sobbing as they unloaded their loads inside them. With this and that the time passed and we arrived at the ‘’house’’. The side door opened and I ordered them to take them down to the holding cells and wait.

Sam kept begging me as she was dragged away together with ann, both receiving a fair among of whistles from the other guys promising them that they will meet them very soon. I was sure that they would enjoy them but for sam I had other plans for the moment.

I let sam roast at the holding cell for a couple of hours and got the intelligence and some other info for the next ‘’job’’. All was going according to plan and that pleased me. After it was time to ‘’test’’ sam and see how far she would go to be my personal sex slave. After what happened to the van and on her way to the cell I was sure she would do anything I asked her.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
epen2008

PART 7 (last one)

I opened the door and entered fast and before she realised that it was me she was already cowering in the corner like a scared animal. As soon as she show me and as I locked the door behind me she came and kneel in front of me and grabbed my hands and started kissing them and started begging me to make her my sex slave. ‘’please do not let them rape me again, I beg you, I will do anything you ask me, I will never say no and do whatever you want’’ she kept saying until I told her to stop talking. She stopped and after I ordered her to get on the mattress face down and beg me to use her tight ass.

She went very fast and started begging ‘’please use my tight ass hard, I am yours, please use me’’. Hush I said and told her to come and stand in front of me without saying another word. She came with her head down hoping. ‘’so you think you can do whatever I ask you’’ I said and she nodded yes afraid to speak. So I started… ‘’first of all when you talk to me you will address me as Master because you will belong to me, you are mine to use anyway I want and you will do whatever I ask you to do, do you understand so far’’ I asked. ‘’yes my master’’ she replied, her voice showing the relief she was feeling. ‘’I am not finished’’ I added and continued ‘’you will be asked at one point to try and lure young Filipinas here for us and right now you will have to pass a test in order to prove to me that you deserve to be my slave, what you say to that slave’’ I finished. ‘’I will do whatever you ask me to do my master, I belong to you fully and never disobey you’’ she replied. Then do not move and I will be back in order to take the test I said and left the room.

I called my friend and told him what I was about to do and he agreed that it would be fun to watch it. I went and picked up a 6 inch strap-on and went back to sam while he went to ann. Entering the room I saw her standing were I left her. She had not moved at all. She noticed the strap-on and she was very curious about it but did not talk. ‘’spread your legs I ordered and as she obeyed I adjusted it around her and after looked at her. ‘’your test is simple, we will go now to ann’s room and you will rape her ass hard, if you can’’ I said looking at her. She gasped but replied with a faint voice ‘’I will do as you ask me master’’.

I got hold of her arm and lead her to ann’s room. My friend was already there and sam laying face down on the mattress. As we entered he placed his hands on her shoulder and pin her down while I spread her legs wide. She did not realise what was happening till she turned her head and saw sam. ‘’ohh God please no she started begging, san do not do that, they are playing with you, they will just use you and after give you to them to rape’’ she was saying trying to convince sam to stop but I nooded at her and her to do it. ‘’yes my master’’ was the reply as the tears were running from her eyes as she got over her friend and pushed the wooden cock inside her ass. Ann started screaming and begging her to stop and I only told her to pull back and thrust harder. She complied and more screams filled the room. Sam was sobbing now openly but she did no disobey. Every time I was telling her to thrust hard she did. Ann stop begging and just lay there taking it knowing she could not do anything about it.

Enough for now I said and pulled off and looked at me. Now we go back to your room I said and she followed me inside were I removed the strap-on and after told her to wait there for me to come back.

I returned with a collar which was saying ‘’Master’s property’’ and I secured it around her neck. ‘’now you are my property slave’’ I said firmly. ‘’yes my master’’ she replied and lowered her head. I started stripping but she did not move until I told her to come and kneel in front of me. She came and straight opened her mouth knowing what I wanted. I pushed it in without a word and she started sucking hard. when I felt her taking it al in and own her throat I told her to point with her hand which way, pussy or ass, she wanted to be used after. Her eyes looked at me without stopping the sucking and after I nodded she pointed to her pussy. ‘’get on the bed’’ I ordered and she obeyed laying down and spreading her legs wide. ‘’please master fuck my tight pussy hard’’ she said as I was coming over her. ‘’I will slave because I enjoy taking you hard’’ I replied and pushed inside her taking her as she started groaning as her pussy started getting be used to this kind of treatment. After I finished I told her that somebody would bring her food, water and 2 pills, she was to take the pills without asking any question. ‘’yes master, I will obey’’ she replied as I was leaving the room already thinking how much I would enjoy our next ‘’job’’ but that’s a story for another time…..