Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The World After the Islamic Plague

This is my first story please be kind.
The World After the Islamic Plague

(Mfffff, NC, CON, Sic-fi, Preg)

Chapter 1 the beginning
Two years ago.

It started so innocently. Just to report on the news a few people getting sick. 10 in New York, 20 in Los Angeles, and just to report of no known cause. Who would have thought just a couple years from then that the human race would be fighting to survive?

In the first month population of New York City would drop from 10 million to just 100,000. The death seemed to be very quick and somewhat painful. The doctors were struggling to try to figure out what was causing the disease. The next three months would see the population of the earth fall by radical 99%. The struggle for the human population had begun.

So much for the background, I guess if you begin with where this happens for me. About a month after the first case, local cases began appearing. Soon my wife and my son fell ill dying three days after the first symptoms. I was devastated not leaving the house for more than two weeks. Finally I had to go out food was becoming an issue. Going down to the grocery store was locked up tighter than a drum. Any further I have to wonder what was I going to do was I going to starve to death maybe the disease was better. That’s when I first noticed her, a young girl probably in her late teens standing by the door as well.

“Have you seen anyone else alive?” I casually asked.

“No no one” she meekly replies.

“I guess we just have to break the door down to get what we need. Come with me and I will help you.”

I proceed to go back to my truck into a tire iron. Proceeding up to the door I take the iron breaking the glass in the door reaching inside opening the lock. The young girl and I proceed inside to find what we were looking for I settle in things that are easy to fix and maybe can’t be fixed over campfires as I feel the electricity in all may soon be out due to the serious numbers of deaths. When we are leaving the store a police car out front I had noticed it before.

“Stay here” I tell the young girl. Walking over to the police car I tried to find out what the officer is going to do about stealing food to stay alive. The officer in the car however is very sick.

He looks at me and says “you’re the first man I’ve seen in two weeks that does not look like he is ill.”

He gets out of his car pulling himself up by the door pointed me in the young lady and tells us to get in bring along the food you probably going to need it. Getting in the car he asked me to drive as he is having problems seeing. He has been drive today stationhouse in there I meet the first time Dr. Richards. Dr. Richards is wearing a bio contamination suit taking blood from all the persons there he looks at me and wonders aloud “have you not been around any other people?”

The question to Dr. Richards came fast and furious, did I have a fever, what drugs was I taking: all the normal questions you would expect from a doctor. Dr. Richard asked me to return the next day for more testing. Walking out of the office and the officer who brought us in her quickly.

“Come this way” he informs me.

Following the officer we go into the conference room at the far end of the table in the conference room sets a tall balding man. “Good afternoon,” the man starts “my name is Robert Howard. I am the chief of police. As you can see, the force is spread very thin. I need to find out if you have any experience that would allow you to become an officer.” for the next several hours, I answer questions concerning my background and experiences.

Over the next two months I move very quickly from a patrol officer to chief of police. Patrolling the street we found the population of the city had fallen from nearly 1,000,000 to just over 1000 by the end of the fourth month of the Plague. This is when I first started to note the other thing that was happening. As we began rounding up the people who were surviving and moving them to a controlled area I noted that the women were outnumbering the men by almost 30 to 1. Also the women were much younger than. The women or girls as might be more appropriate war between 12 and 20. The men on the other hand were running in their 40s. this is when Tom first showed up. Tom was a naval intelligence officer, he had been researching this Plague since the beginning. “This Plague is not natural,” he begins, “terrorist have gained control of a biological weapon here. Some people from the Middle East along with some scientist from China have created this Plague to destroy the United States. However what the Islamist did not think of is the Chinese don’t trust them. Of course the Chinese didn’t realize the Islamist didn’t trust them either. They both wrote things into the code to kill each other. Therefore this plague became unstoppable killing more than they thought it would kill. I Current my research over to Doc Richards. I hope this information And this we can find a cure or are at least an antidote for this Plague.”

Six more months would pass before people stop dying of the Plague. At this point population of our town was down to 800. Only 800, only 32 of them are men. The girls and young women account for the rest with the oldest of the girls being 21. The men on the other hand range from 40 to 50. As the police chief at this time I make of old decision but it’s all in one old hotel and a couple buildings surrounding it. A few more that men have got us a source of electricity, water, sewage and of course most importantly food.

Chapter 2 deciding the future.

Two weeks ago.

“I call this meeting of the Council to order. Roger, please call the roll.”

“health and Human services Dr. Richards”

“present”

“Infrastructure Mr. Rogers”

“present”

“Chief of police/Mayor Mr. Hall”

“Present”

“Education miss Kelly”

“present”

“Mr. Mayor the roll is called all functions are present.”

“The meeting for September 2015 is called to order. Dr. Richard Your report please.”

“Mr. Mayor it will please the Council I work for to wait until the end of this meeting to get my report as I have other business directly related to my report that must be discussed.”

“If there are no objections from the floor I so move. “

Are waiting for a couple minutes. “Mr. Rogers Proceed with infrastructure.”

“Mr. Mayor, members of the board, citizens of the community, in the past month we have increased the buffer zone between the area we are living in any old houses to 1.4 miles. With the help of several of the younger ladies we have increased the number Windmills powered our electrical services to 14. We now have a lot electrical power to support our population at 190% of our current usage. We have completed the upgrade to the water Purification systems.”

“Thank you Mr. Rogers any discussion on infrastructure issues for Mr. Rogers?”

No action on infrastructure we went ahead it proceeded on to education. “Ms. Kelley education report please.”

“Mr. Mayor we have begun it a work program education for all the younger people in the city we are doing five hour school days for basic materials three days a week to remainder of time we are sending them out with the teams to learn job skills. Lisa Tammy Margaret and Deborah have been assigned to assist as nurses Dr. Richards. Any further discussion On that should be referred to Dr. Richard.”

“Thank you Kelly any discussion for education?”

“While the police and Government report is fairly simple, there have been no crimes reported. We finished revising the law code to a small straightforward and simple code.”

“Dr. Richards you’re up.”

“Well as everyone is aware Mr. Howard Taggart was killed in a construction accident this week. Current population stands at 844. Population breakdown is 41 males 803 females. No sign of the disease is present in anybody surviving at this point. It appears the disease has passed as our major health concern. However a major concern must be discussed which we have avoided for so many months. That concern is procreation. Anything two years since the plague start we’ve had hundreds and hundreds of deaths but no babies have been born. If the current rate a male deaths continues, in just over five years there will be no Males left alive.”

Looking to the audience I could see stunned looks across everyone’s faces. As if the day we all found out about the plauge was being relived again. The artist was quiet for several minutes before the father Ryan stood up and asked to be recognized.

“Dr. are you saying we should throw out thousands of years of tradition and God sanctioned blessings? After all all of us males are in our 40s and the girls are in their late teens and early 20s. We morally cannot sanction having babies with them.”

“Father, not only must we begin having babies with them but we need to throw out some of the moral code because not only do we need to have babies with them but each man needs to have babies with more than one woman. Additionally the women need to have babies by more than one man. The genetic code mandates it to prevent long-range birth defects. Every male, including you father, must father children. Any other action with only 41 males left will result in the death of the human race.”

I reply “I think you have a plan or do we need to discuss is heavily?”

Dr. Richards begins “I have a plan but my plan does not in compass the moral code of society. I propose that all women choose a mate at age 18. Between 18 and 23 they must have a baby with that man. At 23 they must choose a nether man and have a baby with. A baby with a third man would be the ultimate way to go.”

“Every female in the audience and you Ms. Kelly please pick up a sheet of paper and write down the name of the man he would most like to have a baby with. I get a couple of you to bring them to the front.”

The women write for several minutes after a few more minutes the end of the row began collecting all the women bring the The papers out to the Council. We take a few minutes and tally all the choices of the women. After about 45 minutes I come out front with the results. “Ms. Kelly you help me count and correlate these would you like to tell everybody what the results are.”

“Mr. Mayor, citizens, of the 41 available men only 18 of them were chosen by as babies with.”

For the next several hours to debate rages heavily with the supporters of father Ryan voting for more traditional marriage system. And the supporters of survival of the human race voting for a clear and obvious choice. many discussions occur concerning how to improve the number of men being utilized. No single item seems to come out as a clear-cut winner. That’s when I make the bold proposal causing much debate that the women be assigned their first husband.

After four hours I take to the podium, “I therefore proposing that the new Law shall read on a woman’s 18th birthday she shall be assigned to a man for a period of five years. During this time she shall become pregnant. In order to ensure that pregnancy will occur the woman may not refuse any sexual request of her assigned man. On her 23rd birthday she will have one year to choose a different man to have a child. After her second child she will have the right to choose another man of her choice to have a third child. The man she picks for her third child much like her at the 18th birthday will not have a choice but to accept her. At any point in medical personnel determine that it will be life-threatening to the woman to continue to become pregnant and she will be removed from the requirement of this law.”

“Does anyone want to second the law as a requirement?”

“I will second this law” Dr. Richards quickly replies.

“All persons over the age of 18 please pick up a piece of paper and Vote yes or no.”

All the votes are collected 155 in total. Father Ryan, Ms. Kelly, and myself take the votes to the side and begin counting. Father Ryan appears devastated early in the count when most people are agreeing that the best thing is to assign girls their first husband. Multiple marriage will have to be the norm. The final vote total comes to 126 in favor of the new law. The next thing is to decide how the women will be assigned. Surprisingly, father Ryan says the only fair way is a 100% random draw. The proposal is carried and it is decided that one week from today all girls 18 and older will be assigned their husband. Father Ryan request that he be removed from receiving a bride. After a little while it is decided that that will be Acceptable. The 40 remaining males will each end up receiving 4 girls.

Early the next day father Ryan, Ms. Kelly, and I get together with the list of girls 18 to 22. We then take the list of the 40 remaining men and begin checking to ensure that none of the girls are related to any of them. Over the next several days the list is worked out to receive 4 girls for each man. Because of the age breakdown most men are receiving one 20 or 21-year-old, one 19-year-old, and 2 18-year-olds. Looking down the list most men will be receiving another bride every six months for the next several years.

Chapter 3 the first night.

Today is the day I received my four brides. Brides yet right not really more like my sex toys. Reviewing everything we have set in motion I know that I control their entire lives. I have been reviewing my options. My new wifes are Mary, Teresa, Jennifer and Britney.

Just after 5 PM they arrived at my apartment Mary age 20, is 5 foot four 110 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Her measurements are probably 34 26 31. Fairly well shaped I think definitely ready to mount it. Teresa is 19 very tall at 6 foot 125 pounds very busty 39 30 37. She is a sandy blond with green eyes. Jennifer is very small 4 foot 11. She has red hair and hazel eyes very pale if I didn’t know she was 18 I would suspect she’s only about 14. Her measurements are very small as well at 26 20 25. And last but not least Britney her blond hair runs clear down to her ass. At 5 foot three 100 pounds she measures 31 24 30. I seem to have gotten a very lucky draw.

“Welcome girls this is your home now. I guess we need to get acquainted and set up a schedule. Let’s start by telling me what your sexual experience is. Mary you are the oldest to you need to start.”

“I don’t know where to start,” she quietly begins “I’ve had sex once with my boyfriend a few years ago in high school but I would not call myself experienced.”

“That’s not what I’m looking for how many times have you fucked?”

“three or four” she meekly replies.

“Blow jobs do you know how to Give them?”

“I’ve done that a few times”

“have you ever done anal?”

“No never”

“Okay very good Mary, all of you the questions need to be answered all of them the number Of times you’ve had sex, whether you give blow jobs and whether you have ever done in Anal. Your turn Teresa.”

“I’ve had sex once, I have given a couple blow jobs but have never been anal.”

“Very good Teresa, your turn Jennifer”

She very shyly replies “Sir I’m a virgin but never given a blow job or anything I have no idea what I’m doing.”

“A virgin very good well Jennifer you will learn in time and you Britney what your experience?”

“I am a Virgin also Sir although I have given a blow job once when my boyfriend got sick I thought maybe it would make you feel better but I don’t think it was any good sir.”

“Well let’s discuss the rules for the house here, according to law you all belong to me sexually and I’m allowed to interpret that as I see fit. I’ve decided that doing all of you at the same time would probably kill me. Therefore Jennifer and Britney you would just watch for now that does not mean you will be exempt from sexual duties by you will remain virgins for awhile. But first tonight you all show me what you have to offer. Mary you will be the first that I will attempt to make pregnant. Therefore you will place on the calendar when you begin having your period. It will be having sex at least twice every day during your fertile period. Teresa E. will be the backup at least a couple times a week and will be dumping cumm you. Do that start with the other rules in the house, bras will not be worn in the house. Blouses and skirts or dresses are the preferred clothing to the worn. So why don’t you all strip for me now.”

All four of my new brides look at each other for a couple minutes before starting to remove their clothing. Mary’s tits are slightly larger than I thought they were. Her nipples are about the size of a quarter slightly erratic as she removed her bra for me. Jennifer is having a hard time with this.

“With these we have to do this in front of everyone?” She asked.

Walking over in front of Jennifer, I reach down grabbing her shirt and ripping it off. “Sexually you belong to me if I tell you to undress in front of the others, and that’s what he will do!” I yell at her as I grab her bra, gripping it right off of her as well. I quickly reach up grabbing her small tit and twist it causing her to scream. “Punishment for failure to provide a sexual service is strictly my discretion. As long as I don’t permanently injure you to counsel will take no action against me. I should fuck you right now for your insubordination. But I want to savor taking your virginity. Remove those pants now!”

She is crying as she fumbles with her zipper trying to remove her pants. Looking at the other girls I comment “I didn’t tell you to stop get naked”
A couple minutes later all the girls were standing there naked, I walk over and and feel them up, making comments about the feeling of their breast, a tightness of their pussies, and the looks of their bodies.

“I like my girls very clean as such you shall not let any of your hair grow below your neck. Going to the bathroom and shave all your hair off except that on your head. I will check you regularly to ensure you are following this will.”

The next half-hour the girls rotate through the bathroom shaving their bodies smooth. Finally they are all back in the living room and I begin my next statements.

“Sexually you all belong to me however I will be sharing you with each other. That’s right you will make love to the other girls here. You will make sure that you do not break the hymens of any of the virgins. They will be broken by my dick only. Mary come over here and take my cock out and show the virgins how to suck it. Britney and Jennifer come over here and watch closely. One of the two of you would finish me off tonight. Before you take Mary into the bedroom for her first fuck. Teresa is the one I do not pick to finish sucking me, you will suck her pussy and then placed her in a 69 when Mary begins to get ready for her first attempt at becoming pregnant.”

Mary has Britney and Jennifer did on opposite sides of me facing my cock. Mary begins licking my shaft and then my balls slowly at first and then she slowly pulls it into her about after a couple minutes I tell Britney and Jennifer that while she has my cock in her mouth they need to make my balls. Calling across the room I tell Teresa to begin making her cunt wet with her fingers. I met Mary continue working me for another four or five minutes and tell her to stop. “Jennifer, it’s time for your mouth to start working, take my cock into your mouth Britney go over to Teresa and start licking her cunt until she cumms. Drink it all down.” As Jennifer starts working my cock and let her go slowly for a couple minutes and grab her head and shove my cock all the way down her throat. I continue jamming it in and out for a few more minutes as she gags. Finally shooting my load of come into her mouth.

“Swallow it” I order. “You will always swallow when I come in your mouth.”

She looks like she’s going to throw up as she swallows my first load. Across the room Teresa and Britney seemed to be getting in to it to show it becoming very intense. Britney has her first female to female orgasm. As I watch my new brides. “It looks like we will have a very good life together,” I comment as a satisfied look begins to cross Therese’s face as she has her orgasm. “Mary is time to go make a baby” retiring to the bedroom for a night of fuck, “good night girls.”

Knowing my life I just changed for the better I hope.

Chapter 4 coming soon. Please let me know what all you think.

captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
Scotty23

Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice work, Keep it up!

Want a chat? Send me a PM!
Scotty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty23 View Post
Nice work, Keep it up!
Thanks.
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)
Default What color ?

What color where the girls before they were shaved ? did it match the top of there heads ? I guess I will never know.
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote