Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
fl_male

fl_male Level 1 (100+)fl_male Level 1 (100+)
Default The Beautiful Young Lady That Used To Work For Me...

This is my 1st attempt at writing a rape story... I will post it all at once... Let me know if I should have split it up... Thanks

MF Rape Anal

She was a beautiful young lady, single mom; she had a small petite body with an exquisite derriere. One of the main reasons that I hired her over the other applicants was her sweet little body. I liked watching her work throughout the day and really enjoyed eyeing her ass whenever she would walk out of my office.

But I never acted on my desires or let her know what I was thinking. I just relished my time working with her. I always wondered what it would be like to bend her over my desk and give her a good fucking, or have her suck my cock. But, being married and concerns for my job, I never found out.

But here it is a couple of years after we had both left the employment of the company that we worked for. I always wondered what had happened to her or where she was. Then one day, I saw her drop her daughter off at a daycare center.

I followed her a couple of blocks and watched where she went. It was right to the apartment complex that she had lived in when we worked together. I wondered if she lived alone with her daughter or had a man in her life now?

I always took the route past her complex whenever possible. I saw her a few times and watched her go into out come from her apartment. I never saw a man around, so I thought that now is a good time to have what I always wanted.

I took a day off of work and waited for her. She as normal took her daughter to the daycare center and then went back to her apartment. I was betting on the fact that she is still a little spacey and doesn’t lock her door.

Sure enough, the door was unlocked. I slowly cracked it open and listened for any sounds. I didn’t hear anything so imagined that she was back in the bedroom. I opened the door enough to slip in and then locked it behind me.

I then heard water running in the bathroom connected to the bedroom. I made my way back there and peaked in to see what she was doing. She had on blouse and skirt and looked as sweet as always.

I then stepped behind her and placed a hand over her mouth and then my arm around hers holding her tightly. She froze and then tried to get free, but with each movement I held her tighter. I then whispered in her ear to be still and not to make a sound.

I told her that I was there to get what I have wanted for a few years. I knew that I was taking a chance on this but wanted to play with her body so bad that the chance was worth the risk. Knowing how much she loved her daughter, I knew that I could use her safety for my benefit.

I told her then to quit fighting and not to make a sound. I informed her that if she let me get what I want, that her and her daughter would be safe. However, if she ever reported my “visit” I knew where they lived, where she worked now, and where her daughter went to daycare.

I was feeling the tension in her body; she was trembling, but very tense. I knew that is she submitted I would feel her relax just a little. So I had to convince her some more to cooperate. I again told her that her safety and the safety of her daughter were in her hands.

I then asked her if I could trust her and gat a feeble nod of her head. Not knowing for sure I kept one hand on her mouth and then slowly released my grasp of her body. I then took my free hand and slid it across her breasts. She then started to try and get away from me so I again held her tight.

I told her that this was going to happen, I had always wanted to fuck her when she worked for me and now it is going to happen, whether she liked it or not. I told her again that, “Angels” safety was in her hands. Hearing her daughters name she then went limp.

I knew then that I could proceed. I then released my hold of her body and slid my hand up her blouse and ran it over her bra, feeling those small perky tits that I had so longed to touch. I then pushed her bra up exposing then to my hand. Feeling them at last my cock started to stiffen.

I then wanted to see them so I pushed her over in front of the mirror and then ripped her blouse open. I saw them for the first time, beautiful small perky breasts, just how I had always imagined. But the bra was partially hiding them so I grabbed a pair of scissors on the vanity and cut it off.

I looked at the mirror seeing her tits and then I brought my eyes up to see her face. Her eyes where shut, trying to hide from what was happening. I told her to open her eyes; I wanted to see the terror in them. When she did she then tried to wiggle free, but I was ready and again grasped her body trapping her arms by her sides.

I enjoyed her fighting, the look in her eyes, her perky breasts jiggling. My cock was now fully hard and wanting apiece of her. I told her again to stop fighting; I was going to get what I wanted, no matter what.

She again settled down and I then started to play with her tits, caressing them, squeezing them, pinching and pulling on her nipples. They felt like I thought they would, maybe even better.

I then slid my hand down her side, across her ass, down her thigh to the hem of her skirt. I then pulled her skirt up, rubbing her bare thigh as I did and then tucked the hem of her skirt into the waistband. I then caressed her ass, the part of her body that I loved the most.

It was soft but firm and warm to the touch. I could feel her trembling as I touched her body. My hand slid between the cheeks of her ass, my fingers slid into her panties touching her pussy. But I hated the material being in the way, so I again grabbed the scissors and cut her panties off of her and pushed a couple of fingers into her.

I then bite her on her neck and asked her if I could release my hand from her mouth? She feeblely nodded yes. I again reminded her that, “Angels” safety depended on her actions. She again gave a small nod yes.

I then walked her out to her bedroom and pushed her down on her knees. I unzipped my pants and asked her if she knew what to do, she nodded yes. I then took a handful of her hair and feed her my cock. She slowly sucked me, I didn’t expect much but I wanted to have her in everyway.

After a few minutes I pulled her up and pushed her back on the bed and laid across her and sucked, nibbled, and bit her tits. While doing so I pushed a couple of fingers past her pussy lips into her. I wasn’t much into dry fucking so I decided to apply some of my saliva in her.

I slid down keeping a grip on the perky tits. As I tried to lick her pussy she kept trying to cross her legs to stop me. But she was small and it wasn’t too hard to over power her small body and get to what I wanted.

I licked her sweet pussy getting it as wet as I could. I then pulled myself up between her legs and placed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. I then looked at her face, her eyes shut tight. I told her to look at me; I wanted to see the terror in her face as I slid into her.

She looked at me through teary eyes; I smiled and slid in, in one full thrust. In her terror she was tight but it felt so good. I slowly, but forcefully thrust in and pulled out. I fucked her for about ten minutes before I unloaded in her crying body.

I then laid beside her continuing to play with her tits. I squeezed them, sucked on the nipples, and bite the underside of her small firm milky white breasts. My hands roamed all over her body, enjoying the feel.

After some time I told her that I wanted what I had so desired for so long, her ass. She begged me not to, but I quietly told her that, “Angel” would want you to give it to me. She started to cry again. Tired of her crying I slapped her across her face and told her to stop.

I then pushed her down and told her to suck me until I was hard again, as I pushed my cock to her lips. She twisted her head away from me, only to get another slap across her face. I grabbed her face and forced her mouth open and shoved my cock passed her lips. She then slowly sucked me, but knowing where I was going it didn’t take long and my cock was hard and ready for her ass.

I got up and stood by the bed and then rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. I used some of my spit to lube up and then placed the head of my cock on her rosebud. It was a soft pink color, so beautiful as I had so imagined.

Slowly I forced my cock into her ass. I then spent the next few minutes enjoying what I wanted and watched for so long. My thrusts were strong and deep. The joy of having this young sweet ladies ass was more than I could have imagined so it didn’t take long before I unloaded with a forceful orgasm.

After I went limp I pulled out, went to her bathroom and cleaned up. I then had her take a shower, douche, and then I gave her an enema. Erasing all signs that I had been there, just in case she wanted to report my “visit.”

Before I left, I again told her that, “Angel” would want her to keep our secret.

Now I wonder, do I dare visit her again???
fl_male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:53 AM   #2
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)
Thumbs up

Please continue writing. Include what color was her pussy hair and what did she smell like between her legs.

Would like to read part 2 if there is one.
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote