Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
fleure

fleure Level 2 (200+)fleure Level 2 (200+)fleure Level 2 (200+)
Default Rape play dates w/o safeword?

What do you think about rape play without a safeword?

I'm thinking about meeting guys to rape me. They know I do consently meet them but to keep it real I think of denying a safeword since a real rape does have a safeword too.

What do you think about that? Would do do that too?
fleure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let us know how it goes. Unless well planned out, I would suggest a safeword. Never know that their definition of rape is yours.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was recently discussing this exact topic with someone from this board (by IM). For me, on the most appealing aspects of the rape fantasy is that the victim does NOT want it. Therefore, I can understand the desire to want to go beyond the originally set boundaries, to the point where she no longer wants what is happening to her. As a safeword serves to protect the roleplay victim from exactly that, it seems that such edge play would require getting rid of it.

Of course, that sounds terribly dangerous (although exciting) to me. Can't say I'd endorse it, but would love to hear how it goes
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
Pussycracker

Pussycracker has initial reputation

I would like to try. I'm your next door neighbour. Perhaps I've already met you in the street without knowing what you are thinking about. Paris is my playground.
Pussycracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
fleure

I'm very excited. I know what I do is dangerous but thats the way rape is. I will meet him tomorrow and there are four rules only:

- no scat
- no permanent scars
- the rape ends sunday 6pm
- no movies or pics

He has the keys to the room and I will await him there. Kepp your fingers crossed for me.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

all I can say is ... lucky, lucky guy
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleure View Post
He has the keys to the room and I will await him there. Kepp your fingers crossed for me.
You'll have to let us know how it goes. You sound pretty excited about it. I hope it meets your expectations.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #8
Pussycracker

Pussycracker has initial reputation

Quote:
I'm very excited. I know what I do is dangerous but thats the way rape is. I will meet him tomorrow and there are four rules only:

- no scat
- no permanent scars
- the rape ends sunday 6pm
- no movies or pics

Yeah lucky guy, I hope being the next lucky guy.
Pussycracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #9
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sounds great Fleure! Let us know how it goes!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
fleure

i'm back, bruised but still alive
Old 09-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #11
JP04

JP04 has initial reputation

Just wondering... Do you still think right now (after the fact) that it was a good idea to do this without a safeword?
And do you think those 4 rules were enough ? They seem open for quite some possibilities (and maybe even interpretations).
JP04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
fleure

Yes they were enough and the risk was worth it.

Rape play is ambivalent. With a safeword - which means you're able to control the scene - it is not rape and destroys the scene from my perspective.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #13
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

I am glad that things worked out well for you... this time but on the whole I insist that a safeword IS available for a plethora of reasons.

One of the first and often overlooked is that a Safeword is not solely for the victim. When In full out damn the torpedos fuck her till her eyes pop out it is easy... too easy to lose control of Yourself... Being able to step back in your mind and remember that you got here by Being in Control, that this woman screaming beneath you Trusts you to ensure her limits and over all safety can bring the word from My own lips.
Everyone has an Edge and when pushed to it or over it, the results can be... unpredictable.

That said, everyone also has to deal with Murphy (Murphys law: anything that can go wrong, Will). Use of a safe word to indicate that something has shifted from uncomfortable to life threatening is a good way to save major medical or attorney fees.

Fleure, you want to struggle.... fight me as long as you can to Not use your safe word... I promise I will do My utmost to make you fail.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #14
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts
Default Very exciting

Any gay/bi males in the London area who wanna do me without a safeword (though NOT without a condom)?
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #15
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Rape play is ambivalent. With a safeword - which means you're able to control the scene - it is not rape and destroys the scene from my perspective.
Interesting perspective. What if he had passed your limits? At some point there do have to be some right?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #16
SinkingRil

SinkingRil has initial reputation

I would not imagine doing this without a safeword, if something I had not considered came up I need to make sure that there is the chance for me stop things. I know it is edge play, but I need that emergency control. Note that having a safeword doesn't mean you have to use it, however.

One time I did want to try something like what you did, and what we decided upon was a safeword that was different from my normal (so if I said the usual one, it could be ignored - adding to the idea of going too far). Additionally, saying it once only would cause a momentary pause; twice would signal back off on what's being done, but don't stop the overall scene. Only by saying the safeword three times in a relatively close period of time would the scene terminate.

It worked out rather well; he knew some things he wanted to try that I had never permitted but did not list as absolutes when setting up the scene, and when I realized what he was doing, I used the old safeword - which, of course, was ignored. It added a thrill of very real fear, because he had never even considered ignoring it before; yet I was protected should things go completely too far. (Of course, we had an emergency safe-gesture too... in case I was unable to speak at that moment; however for this scene, we forwent that entirely, instead simply making a rule that I needed to be able to have a moment or two to speak every so often.)

When I'm a little more comfortable, maybe I'll go into the details - but I've typed long enough already that I'm getting all shy again, so I'm gonna click send before I change my mind here.
SinkingRil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #17
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)

That sounds incredibly exciting and I can't imagine being brave enough to do what you did, fleure.

That said, I think I would have to have a safe word in that situation. Then again, I'm incredibly timid so I don't know that I wouldn't say it way too early so maybe your idea is a really good one. I'm glad you had fun either way.
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #18
VoiceGuy

VoiceGuy has initial reputation

Not only were you very brave, but bravo to the guy for not going so far as to make you regret it. I've had safeword play before and to her credit, the girl rarely used the safeword. She took it as a challenge to not use it, almost at times daring me to force her to use it. I would have loved the opportunity to have a "no safeword" night but it never materialized.

In short, I'm jealous.
VoiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #19
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think I could. We use a two safeword method to slow things down if needed, so going from two to none is not something I think I could do. I've never met a limit yet, but then I trust my partner implicitly. A total stranger? Hell no.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
discoery

discoery has initial reputation

Quote:

do you have pics or movie of it?
discoery is offline   Reply With Quote