Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
neva_thompson

neva_thompson has initial reputation
Default Hello everyone

Hi everyone
My name is Neva, im 28 years old and fascinated by rape. I have been play raped many times but now feel that i want to take the next step, whatever that may entail. If any guys like my pic and think they would like to talk to me then e mail me and we will take it from there.
Waiting to hear from you all.
Love Neva

Last edited by neva_thompson; 04-28-2009 at 06:38 AM.
neva_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:51 AM   #2
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would avoid all your real rape talk.(maybe edit your post)
It's against the rules here.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Hi Nova,

I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everybody here is just lovely and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is a 'Introductions thread' if you would like to have a look at that.

Have fun
Old 04-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
Ashenwolf

Ashenwolf Level 1 (100+)Ashenwolf Level 1 (100+)

Chatted with "her" on yahoo IM briefly, just a troll. Ignore.
Ashenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:52 AM   #5
neva_thompson

neva_thompson has initial reputation

you didnt chat with me Sir
several people access my account on yahoo
i can assure you i am no troll
neva_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I would avoid all your real rape talk.(maybe edit your post)
It's against the rules here.
I did not take her request as an attempt to advocate Real Rape, rather a desire for a more Realistic Roleplay experience, something many of our members also desire
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down Brutalessons needs to try and use his brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalessons View Post
I did not take her request as an attempt to advocate Real Rape, rather a desire for a more Realistic Roleplay experience, something many of our members also desire
Well Brutalessons you have no clue what you are talking about.If you would use the power of reading you would see i told her/him to edit the post because of real rape and he/she did.(can't you see that it says it was edited)So what you see now is not the way it was originally posted.....

Think b4 you post man.Or at least try.

The OP mentioned real rape a bunch and i was trying to be nice.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 04-29-2009 at 12:14 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote