Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
too busy 91

too busy 91 has initial reputation
Default Rape scenario with wife.

Just figured id post up looking maybe for more ideas tips tricks tools whatever..
played with ropes in the past and enjoy that.
the other day i grabbed her and threw her on the bed for a little kissing.
then it was mentioned about just doing her and she brought up the thought if she would be able to fight me off for her own curiosity( if she ever was attacked), of course then that opened the door up to a rape scenario, in the house.
shes 135 blonde so my thoughts are itll be an easy prey type of thing im 180 pretty fit etc..
but i figured id plan ahead a little.
my initial thoughts were just throwing her on the bed on her stomach and pinning her hands behind her back and doing the dead but then i figured well we still have to deal with clothes.
so then it went to piece of duct tape over her mouth and a 24" tie strap to tie her hands behind her back so i can get her clothes off..
should i attempt this when she is wearing jeans or wait for a night itll be a pair of short or something else a little easier?
this is more of a test to see if she can fight me off, but on my side of it i want just have forced sex which she knows i like..
and also i have thought about bending her over the side of the tub tohave her bent over vs laying flat on the bed..?? thoughts
tips tricks changes let me know.
Later
1st post so, mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it
too busy 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

one trick you might try is going down to a thrift store with her. Let her pick out her own outfit. You can probably get an entire ensemble for not a whole lot of money.

the benefit here of course is... you have no need to save the clothes

Why worry if her shorts pull off easily.. or her blouse is too complicated to unbutton.. when you can just tear them off and not have to worry about ripping a shirt she might actually wanna wear again one day

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
too busy 91

hmm but then that takes planning on her part and she would have to be wearing them...
that takes the element of suprise out of it doesnt it?
at least for me it would. if shes wearing her rape clothes she would know its going to happen today etc...
i would rather choose the time and day to do it so shes unaware.
we have talked about it( 2 minutes thats enough) now its time to act.
after duct tape and tie strap ill just tell her shes going to get raped and now try and fight me since ive already suprised her
Thakns for the thought though maybe ill let her in on the idea of picking up clothes etc, if this will continue but i think its a 1 time shot.
well see she very understanding to what i want from her.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:38 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see what you are saying, was only suggesting that because if she is gonna fight you.. you run the risk of tearing something.. and ruining her favorite blouse is a good way to put the kibosh on the play you know.

For what you are saying skirts are usually good as they don't even really have to be removed, Button up blouses can be removed ( at least most of the way) even with her hands tied behind her back.

Sweats are also usually loose fitting and easily removable, but depending on yoru own desires they may not be as enticing and attractive as you may want.

Keep in midn comfort may or may not be high on your list.. but getting aroudn any bindings you plan to use shoudl be. if she is wearing a shirt that can only be removed by pulling it over the top of her head.. binding her arms to her side is a bad idea..ect..

Old 07-22-2008, 02:01 AM   #5
too busy 91

well a t-shirt would be fine arms behind her back just put it over her head/face dont have to take it off.
now cant talk cant see
ya maybe ill just deal with whatever she is wearing that day if im going to be a little rough with her ill get it of one way or another :0
I hear you on ruining good clothes thats not the plan but may come to it if her fight is good enough. i guess time will tell..
anything better than a cheap plastic tie strap to tie her up in a quick spot?
that seems to be the quickest since im not that good with handcuffs and the soft one we have arent really made for strength, since they are those velcro ones.. i know the plastic strap might be a little hard on her wrists but then again this isnt all fun and games.

Last edited by too busy 91; 07-22-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:07 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Zip ties can be effective.. if not particularly impressive. there are a bunch of more itneresting alternatives. Anything from a good piece of rope (available at any hardware store) to a silk shash ( Available at department stores). though Your previous posts have illicited another possibility.

If you are going to have the duct tape with you to cover her mouth anyway..... It IS a reletivley strong material.. Quick to apply and wrap around wrists and arms. the biggest problem is removal.. but.. if she has a thing for pain that may become her favorite part

I can't be the only person willing to try and answer these questions can I.. i KNOW my experiance with these things is far more limited than some others and quite frankly i am starting to feel like the "dr. laura of how to play rape your wife" Don't suppose anyone else wants to chime in?

Old 08-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

I know I'm a bit late, but my two cents is:

Ironically, her comfort should be the number one priority. I know you want to surprise her and have the most realistic role play as possible but in my experience it's more pleasurable for both of you if she's in on it.

Just grabbing her and forcing her is a fun idea, but unless she's in on it, you may cross the fine line into actual assault. Because unless you have safewords and have a decent idea of her boundaries it might quickly turn from fun into horror for her. [and to a lesser extent, you]

So plan the whole "ordeal" with her, often it's more fun than the sex, hearing what filthy things your lady has fantasized about is eye opening and very arousing.

And surely I'm not the only one here who would agree:

One of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in the world is your partner suddenly walking into the room nonchalantly beckoning you to the bedroom, whilst wearing her "rape" clothes.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:03 AM   #8
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)
Default Another late response

Taking a spouse, or signifagant other consentually non-consensual does have the drawback of losing a favored clothing item but as you have an almost cative victim, ie she is always there and acessible you can choose your time to strike.

One suggestion is after she showers. While she is in shower prep the room with Whatever toys or props you wish to use,I will touch on a few pros and cons of some below. A quick and easy way to set the mood is a ski mask or, in warmer climes a leg from a panty hose pulled tight over your head. Step out of her line of sight when the bath door initially opens and she steps out towleing off. Step in, put hand over her mouth and snake your arm through one elbow and grab the opposing elbow. Typically I will either follow this by spinning her and presing her into the wall or pushing her across the room to the bed before she has fully registered what is happening. Using a harsh voice warn her that "if you scream you will be sorry", or "Now I Have you and I am going to show you what teasing little sluts deserve" or any variant. Be physical, Let your hand wander once she is controlled, let her know she is helpless and has no choices. remember that woman are usually not visually orientated so your voice becomes a sex object... Make her focus on it. Tell her what is happening, about to happen, Talk dirty etc. IE drive her wild (Pointing out what a wet little slut she is When you force your hand between her thighs is always a classic).

Quick note... No two rape fantasies are the same... Make sure you have explored the various do's and dont's prior to play (Limits) Make sure that the elements of her fantasie, when they dont exactly fit yours, you are able to integrate (if they dont exceed your own Limits). A safeword is ALWAYS available and is sacrosanct. It should be easy to remember and unlikely to be used in this context (I use "Safeword" only because when the need arises first thought is "What the fuck was my Safeword?" and the out of context humor in it also quickly helps dispel panic). Follow through with the atttack as it meshes iwth your shared desire.

Preping the room for the attack takes some pre planning, selection of binding materials (if used), Toys (if used), furniture to be used (if any) etc.

I am going to take asecond with some binding materials with pros and cons of each.
Duct Tape (Other tapes);
Pro: Fast, strong, easily available and versatile.
Pro: Nearly endless supply for repositioning and a great aural stimulation as the sound of the tape being ripped from the roll is sue to become a focal point for her (particularly when she is blindfolded.)
Cons: strong and tends to bind up when struggling, always have a method of cutting this free readily available when using this.
Cons: Sticky adhesive will tear out any hair it touches when pulled free and leaves a residue. To avoid the first pull out about a 2' length in advance and fold in half alloing the ends to stick together. this gives a non adhesive contact point to the skin as well as a faster application as there is no fumbling trying to get the ends free.
NEVER apply over both mouth and nose when usig a full head wrap (seems obvious but pay attention.

Always check periodically on circulation, pink is normal red is caution and Blue a nono.
Warm to touch good, cold Bad.
Lightly touch a finger or toenail and it should "white" almost instantlyif circulation is good.
ropes;
Pros: Effective, versatile and classic
Cons: takes practice and skill. Can be time consuming when she is struggling.
Can slip and cause serious circulation issues.

Take a bit of time and practice basic knots, Square, Bowline and clove hitch.
Avoid any form of slip or self tightening knot.(Clove hitch should be used only as anchor not body because of this) always have a method of cutting this free readily available when using this.

Look at a few bondage sites, get an idea of useful positions (hogtie is pretty, usefull for toys but hard to get your dick in, where a simple behind the back wrist tie allows youto push her own arms down behind her knees putting her into a very useful "fetal" position giving you full access while she is on her belly or side and even on her back.
pre tie the loops you will be using for anchor points (do not use loop's on ties to anypoint of her body as slip knots can end a scene quickly when the circulation cuts off. Hospital trips put a damper on future play.)

Remember that knots can be used for more than binding. A strategically placed knot can be a toy all in itself, an improperly placed one can press pressure points or restrict blood flow...

DO NOT SUSPEND untill you have proper experience and gear

Blindfolds work very well and force her to focus On the feeling of your touch.
Be cautious, look for signs of panic that is beyond norm. some people do not react well when deprived of senses and become overwhelmed.

OKAY... that was a bit long but I hope you and others fnd it helpful

By the way, ths is for a Known partner, spouse or sig/other... Many other considerations when setting up a similar situation either with aquaintance/friend and even more when it is with a stranger first time... but that is material for another thread.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote