Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation
Default Video Games that should've had a rape scene.

Well, I'm sure you've seen the Movies That Should've Had Rape Scenes Thread. So here's something similar, yet on a more interactive take. What video games do you think could set up for a nice rape scene? Here's some of the ones I've come up with.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic:
When Darth Malak gets Bastila instead of just torturing her physically, how about breaking her? You got her held to a stone slab and you won't fuck her? Really?

Batman: Arkham City
At the very beginning Two-Face has Catwoman trapped and hung over a chemical vat. Instead of dropping her in. Why not feed her to the hundred or so inmates in that building with you? Then you can watch as they fuck her in the ass and mouth then save the main course for yourself.

That's all for now, but I'll come up with some more soon.
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's this old 3DO game called "Plumbers don't wear ties". The game sucks so bad that the Angry Video Game Nerd did a review on it, (see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyaF_gCKWsI).
The chick is actually not bad (she's got great tits) but I imagine her getting raped by both Thrasher and John after the whole chase scene. You could even add the karate chick getting raped by the narrator after she tries to take over. And to make it even better is if those parts had the full motion video and actually played like a game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Plumbers-don-t-wear-ties-1.jpg (15.0 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg 501996-plumbers-don-t-wear-ties-3do-screenshot-input-the-nudie-code.jpg (10.5 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg 1730249-plumber_00109.jpg (15.5 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg 1730250-plumber_00110.jpg (10.1 KB, 311 views)
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #3
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a feeling one day technology will becomes so advanced that video games can be developed at home...then a lot of these characters we hope would be raped, can be raped.

Agree with the above point on Catwoman, she was a gang rape waiting to happen. Another game from a decade or so called Fear Effect had two really hot female protagonist who should have been in a rape scene or two. I think in the second one, the blonde character is raped...it's too bad the studio that made that game went out of business.
itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itainteasy View Post
I have a feeling one day technology will becomes so advanced that video games can be developed at home...then a lot of these characters we hope would be raped, can be raped.
You should see what the Japanese have done with holographic technology. Apparently they found that ultrasonic waves can create a sensation of touching something, and you can change the feeling based on the wavelength. So I say that we need to have someone working on holographic rape simulations now so it'll be ready when that technology hits consumer markets.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of the top of my head Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Shocker has Miss Marvel strapped spread eagle to a wall her powers neutralized by shackles. Her costume more or less a bathing suit and you`re telling me that no one takes advantage of this.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
vjoa

vjoa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by itainteasy View Post

Agree with the above point on Catwoman, she was a gang rape waiting to happen. Another game from a decade or so called Fear Effect had two really hot female protagonist who should have been in a rape scene or two. I think in the second one, the blonde character is raped...it's too bad the studio that made that game went out of business.
Actually if you get Poser (a 3d posing character software) you can have lots of fun creating rape and gang-raping scenarios. There are plenty of sex and rape poses available for Poser in the 3d Internet communities. And also, there are plenty of celebrities/actresses/videogame heroines morphs (3d models that look like them) available in the Internet.

And Poser is very easy to use. I play with Poser, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and 3DS Max a lot, because I do a lot of modding (customizing) for videogames. But Poser is kinda easy for anyone that can get his way around a computer mouse, keyboard, screen.

I was actually, just right now playing with a Scarlett Johansson morph on my Poser just for some raping fun.
vjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #7
vjoa

vjoa has initial reputation

And for Batman Arkham Asylum/City I would surely like to see Harley Quinn getting gang raped a couple of times. hehehe.
vjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:35 AM   #8
Demonizer

Demonizer has initial reputation

Every fighting game ever. You get Chun-Li, Kitana, or Anna Williams on the ground and helpless, and no red-blooded man isn't going to rape the fuck out of that.
Demonizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #9
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Totally agree on the fighting games... Why wouldn't you take a ride in one of those sweet asses?

Also help yes to catwoman how did she not get raped in that situation? Though I've always wondered if she didn't get raped at some point considering how messed up her suit gets and how often she gets in trouble
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If we're talking fighting games, then Marvel's fighting game featuring Juggernaut vs. Psyloche is golden. The end scene when juggernaut beats her, and then puts her in some sort of chokehold, you can see how tiny she looks in her tight bathing suit next to him.
itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #11
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought the girls from the Uncharted series were really good looking. Elena and Chloe, could make for a fun three-way... Or just Chloe...I'm not picky hah.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #12
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

There is a mission in Saint's Row 3, where one of your teammates, Zimos, pretends to auction the protagonist (called such because the character is purely customizable) off as a sex slave. Playing as a female in that part really got me thinking..."What if it isn't just being used to get to the rival gang. What if Zimos really intended to use her as a sex slave."

In fact the quotes leading up to it involved the following exchange.

Z: "....Auction you off as a sex slave."
P: "Get the fuck out. No way."
Z: "Shut the fuck up and get in the van."

P.S. If anyone wants to RP something like this, hit me up.
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
fledgling

fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)

Tomb Raider?
fledgling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #14
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

You know I hope there was an option to rape the people at The Pearl, the brothel in the game Dragon Age Origins. Or they could allow male players to rape evil witch Morrigan so that she'll oblige to your demands. That'd teach her LOL
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #15
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Mmm I have always wished there was rape in Dynasty Warriors.

And all the Bond games
Old 06-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #16
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonizer View Post
Every fighting game ever. You get Chun-Li, Kitana, or Anna Williams on the ground and helpless, and no red-blooded man isn't going to rape the fuck out of that.
Agree with that. Fighting games are the best one to include rape scenes. In the japanese fighting game Battle Raper your dream was fullfilled. When you beat the girls you can rape them. You can touch them, let them forcefully suck your cock or give at tit job, but it is too bad that you can't fuck their pussys, so they should do features like that in tekken and espically in Dead or Alive too. Dead or Alive has the hottest fighting babes ever so it was the best one to build something like that in.

But another game that isn't a fighting game that should have a rape mode should be Dead or Alive Extreme 2. In this casual game you are on a island with the dead or alive girls and can make some spotivity activiies or lie only in the sun or do other things that you do in holiday, so it is a great choise to have a mode where a rapist come to this island and catch all the girls and rape them in all her holes. Maybe slavery and SM features should included too. My favourite there would be Lei Fang and I think I would her rape always as the last girl, because you should keep the best for the end.

Here are some example pics from Dead or Alive Extreme 2:

lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin
Default video games with rape in it

sorry to derail the topic a little bit but there's this japanese dude who made a friggan awesome Run or Rape fan game called Nanocrisis. And now he's working on a game called Hounds of the Blade. Of course it aint the same quality as a real video game but for a fan-made free game it's really good!! It's like 3D-kind of. "fake-3d" is what some say.

In Nanocrisis, you play as this chick/soldier with a gun and I guess she's like some special soldier or something and you fight zombies, "testers/ppl", and bugs and if you get caught while fighting them you get raped! Even better is that all it takes is for you to be knocked on the ground and if a zombie or tester reaches you while's you're on the floor, they automatically rape you. Depending on your health you can resist the rape, but if your health is gone, you're powerless once they start penetrating you. It's probably teh closest thing to a "fighting game w/rape in it" and also after you get raped, the game isn't over! If you get up, you can continue fighting until all of your health is completely gone, then you crawl. After each rape, you see cum and jizz oozing out. I really recommend it if you wanna play as a girl and let her get gang raped by hordes or zombies or something

Just google nanocrisis run or rape

Last edited by Subin; 07-02-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: image not showing
Subin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #18
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Many of the games mentioned, of course but lets throw in Bonnie mcfarland from Red Dead Redemption or even any of the random kidnap encounters where the whores are already hogtied for you and you have the option to untie them... yeah... as if.

We can also go old school with Fall out New Vegas, a perfect apocolyptic opportunity to set up your own Sexual enslavement cities if I ever saw one... well untill some Lone wanderer drops by and fucks the pooch of course.

how about assassins creed series or... OK, the list is getting huge
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

There is actually a mod for Fallout New Vegas that lets you rape...
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tyris Flare from classic Golden Axe series, flimsy string bikini surrounded by barbarians.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote