Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper
Default Newbie question, sorry if it's been asked before...

Just curious, and this is really aimed at those who role play with partners, etc, rather than online play, but how many of you have really had your limits tested before? I had one ex who wanted me to slap her around a bit during sex, which was something at first I wasn't comfortable with, but did, and it turned out I got along quite well with it. But then about a year or so ago, I met up with this girl from Bedfordshire, who when things 'got down to business' had some unusual tastes. One of which was she wanted me to actually beat her up (i.e. like kicking her around on the floor and things). To me this was more than I was comfortable with and we stopped speaking afterwards (her decision, not mine).

Has anyone else experienced similar in the past?
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
VoiceGuy

VoiceGuy has initial reputation

I have. I have been with a girl off and on over the years that wants to be completely humiliated during sex. And she wants to be beaten. And I mean BEATEN. Her philosophy is that if there aren't bruises on her afterward, it's not good sex. And she wants to be sore for a couple days afterward. In fact, she got married last year but her husband isn't rough enough for her. She tells him what she wants but he can't imagine that she would like that. She told me recently that she wants him to watch while she has sex with me, just so he can see how she likes it. Not sure whether that will come to fruition, but I don't rule anything out with her.
VoiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
rasputin0853

rasputin0853 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceGuy View Post
I have. I have been with a girl off and on over the years that wants to be completely humiliated during sex. And she wants to be beaten. And I mean BEATEN. Her philosophy is that if there aren't bruises on her afterward, it's not good sex. And she wants to be sore for a couple days afterward. In fact, she got married last year but her husband isn't rough enough for her. She tells him what she wants but he can't imagine that she would like that. She told me recently that she wants him to watch while she has sex with me, just so he can see how she likes it. Not sure whether that will come to fruition, but I don't rule anything out with her.
Hoooo, boy! There are a few layers to this little onion, huh?

I'm totally on board for many twisted kinds of abuse but I don't know if I could bring myself to truly beat up a girl, like, punching hard in the face or gut repeatedly. I love when I can make a girl sore for a few days after, but not because of her black eye and broken nose. Wouldn't her friends and coworkers raise questions about it?! I'd wonder what the fuck happened in her past to make beatings THIS big a priority during sex.

Voiceguy, I'd say fucking her in front of her husband might be hot for you and her, but what if he reacts....violently? Either way, he doesnt sound like the type who would enjoy benig basically cuckolded. The whole deal seems volitile. I'd walk away.

Am I being prudish, at least by this site's standards? Please tell me if I'm being unfair to anybody here.

Here's my voice, a bit gentler than I like:
http://soundcloud.com/rasputin0853/rude-awakening

Last edited by rasputin0853; 05-13-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Oops
rasputin0853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
VoiceGuy

VoiceGuy has initial reputation

Well I should clarify that she doesn't want any broken bones or to be punched in the face. But she does like to be slapped around and if she has bruises on her face she just covers them with makeup. If that doesn't work, she's been surprisingly frank in the past about how she got them. Every time she winces in pain/soreness in the days following a "session", she immediately smiles.

So far, he's said he's willing to watch and she says he won't interrupt as long as she has a safeword/safemotion. If she doesn't halt it, he won't. But no meeting has been arranged and I'm not pushing for it. Because it could end badly. I don't even know this guy.
VoiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

I have yet to find any two peoples fantasies to be identical, whether that is in a vanilla setting, the realm of BDSM and most especially in Rape fantasies. As a man who does Not roleplay online, rather play for Real I have come across many instances where I have come face to face with Hard Limits, explored soft limits, some of which went on to be Hard and Others that were enthusiastically incorporated into My own Jaded enjoyments.

While I would draw the line on a physical beating involving fists and steel toed boots I would probably have explored in talk her desire more fully and come to a level of violence that we could both be comfortable with ( A Single blow to the stomach to incapacitate, cane or belt for the bruising, maybe even fisting to give her that three day after aching. If this was not enough or she decided that the level needed to escalate I would probably have bowed out, yet left the doors of communication open stressing that if she found herself in over her head I could be relied on as a safe call, no judgements.

Sometimes things do Not work out, but the level of Trust that is built in setting up and playing one of these "games" is not something I lightly discard and If i liked you enough to rape you, I like you enough to have your back whether it is simply an ear to bend or someone to call in the cavalry.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #6
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Thanks for some great answers there guys!
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote