Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
tted46

tted46 has initial reputation
Post It Wasn't Her Night! (Female Party Girl Needed)

This role-play was started on another forum but the fucking ass-holes didn't like my stories (that's a different conversation) I have no way of reaching the "female" I was playing with. So I thought I would see if there was any interest with any "female victims" here. I would like to talk with you via PM before we start. I don't have a bunch of rules or anything just want to discuss perspective.
PLEASE be a female.. I'm gonna mind fuck you so I will know Thanks in advance.

The story is well underway BUT feel free to make changes or suggestions as we start.
Ok here goes nothing.... I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, so no laughing allowed
-------------------------------------------------------
Here is the story character "Fredrick" (the rapist)
Fredrick:
is a middle-aged guy around 45. He travels extensively, which his loving wife and daughters hate; they rarely see him, it seems. For his age he’s not a bad looking guy, square jaw line, blue eyes, 6’1”, 195 lbs, very muscular. He works out at the various hotels he stays at regularly. His award winning photography work has taken him all over the world. He stays at the best places these days, not like the old days when any flea bag hotel would do.

Fredrick also has a pension for the young woman but It’s a good thing he has a lovely wife, otherwise poor Fredrick might never get laid, you see he is just a dud of a guy, he can’t seem to copulate a conversation with a woman if his life depended on it. For some reason women just don’t see him as a guy they could be attracted to, god only knows what his wife even saw in him.

On this particular trip Fredrick was going to have a couple extra nights to do some sightseeing in a city he actually hadn’t been to before. He decided to go look around the industrial districts, sometimes there was really great architecture to be photographed.

While wondering around a part of town that seemed deserted, he did find an abandoned warehouse. He found lots of rooms with various connecting floors and overly wide stair cases. He decided to check the place out and snap some photos of the long forgotten warehouse storage and manufacturing plant.

As he wondered around the building and finding mostly locked doors he did notice some type of dance club attached to back part of the main warehouse. Although it was midday he could tell the club was a happening place for sure, it was closed for business but the sign read “party starts at 10:00…ends when the sun comes up”

He continued to explore through the one unlocked door near the dance club. He managed to find many interesting nooks and crannies to photograph across the large property.

Fredrick didn’t go out very often but since this was his last night in this big city he thought; “why not let’s see how these kids party these days”.

Fredrick wasn’t much of a dresser in fact his old sport coat looked a bit worn out and the jeans he wore weren’t exactly the style today. Fredrick took a long nap that afternoon, and he dressed the best he could after taking a hot shower, the thing that came to mind and aroused him was all the hot little young women that would surely be dancing seductively and tipsy from the free drinks going around. He assumed he would get turned down for a dance by such beautiful and sexy women after all they would have a full selection of young handsome men to choose from. He didn’t care though, as long as they weren’t nasty and rude little bitches like he has seen in other bar/ clubs. Those types you just wanna smack because they are so rude, stuck up and conceded.
-----------------------------------------------------

Her (the victim):
Another Friday night! Myself and two friends stood in line outside the old warehouse. We had heard about the new club that had opened here just last weekend and had been told it was a pretty good place. A lot of these kinds of clubs opened and closed all the time around the city. A bunch of drug dealers would need to launder some money, so they'd open a club in some abandoned building, run it for a few weeks or a couple months, then shut it down and move somewhere else.
We didn't care. My friends and I loved going clubbing on the weekend. We never paid cover charge and ALWAYS had drinks bought for us. Girls like us didn't pay for things. That was just the rule! Once in a while meet a hot guy, suck him off in the washroom or bang him in one of the private rooms. All part of the game.
I looked down at my bright blue micro-dress and smoothed the wrinkles out of it. My white knee-high boots looked awesome on me. I had just bought them today. For that matter, anything looked good on me. Twenty-one years old, long reddish blonde hair, 5 foot 8, 115 lb. And a body that would stop a train! I looked damn good and I knew it. Any guy who didn't think so, well screw him! His loss, not mine!
My looks ensured I always got what I wanted. A bat of an eye, a little bite of my lower lip, and men melted before me. It was fun!
The doorman spotted me and my two friends, Sasha and Rachelle. He waved at us and we walked up to the front of the line. "Yo, can't let some eye candy like you three stand out here with the riff-raff," he said.
I smiled at him as we walked past him into the club, admiring his muscular physique and handsome looks. Hmmm, I thought, might have a special treat for you later tonight, big fella! I purposely brushed against him, making sure my breast rubbed against his bare arm.
"Skanks!" I heard one girl in the line yell as we entered the club. I threw her the finger and kept walking.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick:
Awww that felt great a hot shower, great tenderloin steak and fine wine after my afternoon nap… love it! I think this is gonna be a fun night, I can just feel it.

I kinda feel like I have let myself down though... almost sliding backwards in my therapy. I can hardly help myself. Damn those fucking young women, it’s like heroin man. Their smell, their skin, their silky hair, the curve of their body, the sounds they make… its intoxicating.

Even though that dumb ass therapist thinks he’s helping me and we are making progress when I tell him about my fantasies… he hasn’t figured out that my fantasies involve new young victims often, all too real.

I really lucked out today, the keys and access to the club VIP area is well worth a few promotional shots I bartered with the club manger today. I guess my photography work has a few perks.

I like what I’m seeing... unfucking believable the hottest little bitches I have seen in a while.
Hell yea! lots of horny little co-ed college girls… these shots should make great marketing, web and promotional images to lure in all the college punks that think they know it all. The little sluts bring the boys in with wide eyed excitement while they dump their hard earned cold cash down on cheap rum and bourbon whiskey, seemed pointless to me…

but after talking with the club manager today.. even if they only stay open for a few weeks, before the BATF finds out that they are serving underage drinkers, not paying taxes and no licensing, they can clear 100k in that time. Then move and reopen at a new abandon location… I could care less, it benefits me tonight.

Oh fuck I love watching them rubbing their little asses up and down against these guys and playing hard to get… well we’ll see about that.

Right away I knew exactly who was going to be burned into my mind by the end of this trip.

…I don’t think this tall slut can be more than 20 or so… what the hell is with the go-go boots, hell I thought that shit went out in the seventies, the mini-short dress she wears hardly covers a thing. I’m sure she knows the effect of the blue color mini and her strawberry colored hair would have on any guy… thing is I bet she couldn’t image the attention she’s gonna have tonight. I can only image what her hair smells like, the curves of her young body… drives me insane.

The games she plays, the hustle she knows, getting her way I’m sure, spoiled fuck’in rotten. I feel like I provide a service to the brainless, selfish, snotty bitches that use men to get what they want by dropping to their knees or just shaking their assets in the direction of any guy that will pay attention or open their wallets.

….I think I’m gonna watch her and her friends for awhile... play it cool, savor the delicious thought of her young pussy. The nights young, time for a drink.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Her (the victim):
I smiled at Rachelle and she smiled back. Yeah, we always caused a lot of heads to turn! Rachelle was about the same height as me, long dark hair,and olive skin. She was part Filipino. Had a rocking body! 36D tits that just drove ALL the guys wild. They were considerably bigger than my 34C, but I didn't care. What I lacked in the tit department, I made up for with my legs and ass.
"You are smoking, girlfriend!" she said to me, yelling to be overheard from the loud booming music.
"And you too, bitch," I joked back. "Hope there's good pickings in the VIP room!"
We walked up and said hi to the bouncer who was watching the entrance to the VIP section.
"Hey girls," he said, looking us up and down and licking his lips."You looking for me to let you into VIP?"
I took a finger and twirled a piece of my hair. "Well would you? You can't let us stay out here can you? There's so many, like, gross guys here! Too many college boys. We don't do college boys. We like the real men."
"Well then you come to the right place. You girls go right on in,"he said as he moved the rope for us to enter and handed us each a red plastic tag with the letters 'VIP' stamped on it.
"You take these to the bar, and I promise, you'll be looked after. You have any problems, Rinaldo will deal with it. Enjoy yourselves ladies!"
The three of us entered the VIP room. It wasn't too full yet, but it was early in the evening. We sauntered over to the bar and flashed our tags at the bartender. He immediately asked us what we wanted. We ordered our drinks and stood by the bar as we waited.
"Check out pervo down at the end", Sasha said to me and Rachelle. We all three looked. There was an older guy, probably in his mid to late 40s sitting on a stool, staring at us. He had a camera with him. Looked like a pretty fancy one too. I figured he must be a photographer.
"Oh God," Rachelle sneered. "Like old enough to be my dad! And kinda gross too!"
I too looked at him with disdain. Yeah I could figure his type. Looking to regain lost youth by thinking he could hang out with the young crowd. How they let him in VIP I didn't know! Guys like that usually have to PAY for sex with girls like us .He certainly wouldn't have a chance with me. UGH! Just the thought of having some horny old guy pawing at my body made my skin crawl.
The bartender handed us our drinks and we made our way over to one of the large leather couches that sat along one wall. I looked over my shoulder at the guy sitting at the end of the bar and I made the 'LOSER' sign with my index finger and thumb. Rachelle and Sasha both burst out laughing.
--------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick:
Well pretty typical snotty little stuck up bitch … how dare she flash me such an adolescent sign of being a “loser” fuck you... you little cunt. God Damn it I got surprise for her little tight ass tonight.. I’ll just smile and toast her with my glass… cheers darling. “Here’s to a banging good night”
The loud music and rhythms is really hypnotic man, I love it. Hey bartender another “Long Island” ... “I flash him my VIP badge with gold status and he winks and passes me a highball glass with my Long Island.
I think I’m gonna go see how things look in my little nesting place out by the loading dock area.
I walk by two burly looking guys that could stop a Mack truck with their tough mean looks… glad they’re on my side. They wave and smile as I go to the back part of the club out and through a few doors.
I remember back a few months ago in Portland when I had that young brunette little bitch.. She thought she was going to be tough and brave. Her little black dress ripped and tore very easily. Her Armani high heels dangled nicely above my head as I bore into her. I think I have figured out one reason my lovely wife married me…. the endless supply of my magnificent 9.5in large cock.. “I chuckle to myself” if she only knew the tight pussies I penetrate on a fairly regular basis.
The thing I have figure about these little sluts is to shock the fuck out of them… nothing less than our military super power would do! “Shock and Awe babe” I learned early on that guns and knives do little to subdue a young strong minded female into submission. However several well placed blows to her abdomen, sternum and stinging hard blows to the sides of her head and ears… seems to get their attention fast. Once my hands are on their necks and I press my thumbs into to their larynx shutting off her ability to breath but giving me flexibility to control how much she breaths. Then once I ask her nicely to remove those panties they usually reach down and do so. Only a few times do I have to remind them with a bloody nose or lip that I won’t be denied the feel of the tight pussies around my cock.
I know tonight I’m gonna especially enjoy the taste of this little cunts blood in my mouth as I rape her mouth with my tongue…maybe even my cock… hmmm good idea.
Lets go see what that little bitch is up to.. I need to follow her around a little… I’ll find just the right moment to separate her and her little whore friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Her (the victim):
Over on the VIP couches, my friends and I were having a great time. We had already met some super-hot guys. They had invited us to a big after-party. One of them was the brother of the guy running the club. His name was Adrian. Such a hottie! I had decided before the night was out, he was gonna be mine.
We were all getting a pretty good buzz on. I happened to glance over at the bar. Well, "old pervo" was gone anyways. Finally got the hint that he didn't belong here. Probably got all horned up looking at the young girls in the club and had to head downtown to pick up a hooker. Only way an old fuck like him would get a hot girl.
I had to go to the washroom. "Come on Rachelle. Let's go!" I said. But she was busy making out with a guy on the couch. Lance was his name. He said he was a NFL football player. Looked like it too. And where was Sasha? Oh, on the dance floor with Mario, another guy we had met. Well then fine, I'll go myself.
I kissed Adrian on the cheek and said, "Don't go anywhere! I'll be right back!"
"Don't worry," he said. " Ain't gonna leave a fine sweetie like you. I'll be right here when you get back!"
I smiled at him and headed towards the ladies' room. I made sure I gave him an extra little wiggle as I walked away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick:
“…earlier in the day”
As I walked through the old warehouse… I immediately thought about the young victims in my past. I would have loved to have such a great place to myself for an evening of fun.

As I make my way through the expansive warehouse main loading and holding area… I notice crates and crates of wooden shipping boxes. All covered by tarps. My work has taken me to many places around the world and I knew right away this stuff hasn’t made it past customs. My guess is this place is more than just an old abandoned warehouse.

As I turn around I see the main doors opening up and long black limo comes flying in and screeches to a halt right in front of me.

“Hey who the fuck are you??? “chi la scopata è voi?” dont move you fucking asshole “nonlo sposti asshole scopante” he says in Italiano!

I say: “il relativo uomo freddo lo calma appena giù che osservo appena intorno Im un fotografo!! (its cool man, just calm down I’m just looking around I’m a photographer!!) My Italian wasn’t all that great but I guess I satisfied him for a second so he didn’t blown my head off, as he pointed the semi-automatic at me.

“che cosa voi vogliono qui” ...( what do you want here?)
I’m from out of town...I’m on a photo assignment “Im su un'assegnazione della foto”

Can we talk in English my friend? my Italino is not so good... I don’t want you to misunderstand something I say....
“You better start explaining yourself fast...!!! “pungete”

Hey... hey no need for the name calling.... I smile and banter with the boss... you can’t show fear to these guys or it shows you're nervous and nervous guys have something to hide, not a good combination.

"I’m Carlos Benito....this is my warehouse...who the fuck are you?" I’m Fredrick Graham... photographer!
“What do you photograph?”
well.... sir, all sorts of stuff... maybe you have heard of me? Do you happen to know Don Riccardo Salvino from Chicago? “KNOW HIM? he is my wife’s uncle!!! how do you know him?"
I did some work for him last year. He is a good man... please call him for a reference!

“Lo collocate a destra là certamente” ( You sit right there I certainly will)

I lean against the old shipping crates as I hear Carlos making his call... damn good thing I do good work.

Sir Fredrick ... my uncle says: “dialo qualche cosa che voglia!” (give him anything he wants!)

So Sir Fredrick what do I owe this privilege of the great photographer?

Well now that you ask Carlos... I have this little thing I enjoy... maybe your uncle told you?... "yea, yea I know ... you enjoy the young ladies! hahahhaa well who doesn’t?" Well Carlos my request is a little different tonight but like you Carlos, I work alone with no questions asked.

"of course, of course Sir Fredrick, it’s no problem anything you want.

Tonight Carlos I want to visit your fine club. I will select a young lady that will accompany me to that part of the warehouse.... I notice it’s pretty sound proof....

Hahahaha yea I have used it before... no one can hear a thing! Bang, Bang! no one hears.

Here Sir Fredrick take this VIP Gold Pass. My guys will ask no questions... no one but my associates have this pass, so you will have free rein to the place. You will be well taken care of.

Thank you Carlos... I won’t require much.. Just some privacy. and of course anything I can do for you or your uncle, never hesitate to call.

“grazie il mio amico… che!” (thank you my friend...we will!)

As I make my way past the two gargantuan grease heads, they notice my VIP Gold Pass and node to me and smile.
“ciao il mio amico” (hello my friend) I say to him... I have business in the back part of the main warehouse.
There is a young lady wearing a short blue mini-skirt and white knee high go-go boots... would you tell her there is a person who would like to make her acquaintance? Gently persuade her so as she doesn’t say no. “grazie! il mio amico”
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Her (the victim):
I walked down a narrow hallway to the washroom. Hmmm, no line-up! That's something you don't often see at these clubs. But it was still early in the night and the place wasn't too packed just yet. I went in and did my business, freshened up a bit, touched up my makeup and smoothed out the wrinkles in my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I thought, I am one hot bitch tonight! And I'm glad Adrian thinks so too! I planned on repaying him well for the attention he was giving me.
As I stepped back out into the hallway, I ran into two big meatheads. I recognized them as two of the bouncers who worked there. Guys you didn't want to get on the wrong side of. They would just as soon kick your face in, as say hi to you.
One of them grabbed me by the arm.
"What the fuck?" I ask as I try to pull away.
"You are to come with us," he said in a booming voice. "There is a man who wants to meet you."
"NO!" I protested. "I'm not going to see anybody. If he wants to see me, he can come to ME!"
The bouncer began to pull me along the hallway. "I'm sorry ma'am. He is very persistent. He REALLY wants to meet you and he told us he doesn't take no for an answer."
"Oh, okay!" I conceded. What the hell was going on now? Maybe it was the owner of the club. I didn't know. At least I had my purse with me and my can of pepper spray.
"Can I at least go back to the club and tell my friends what's going on?"
"Don't worry," said the other hulking bouncer as he took my other arm. "We'll look after them for you."
They were taking me farther back into the bowels of the warehouse. I suddenly noticed we were in what looked like a loading area. There were lots of big crates sitting all around. And standing there in the middle of the room, the old perv I had seen earlier! I suddenly, inexplicably, felt a small ball of cold terror forming in my stomach. What the fuck was going on here?
-----------------------------------------------------

Fredrick:
I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas morning... to open my package ... I could hardly contain my excitement. I never grow tired of the thrill of the game, the brutality of the chase, the moment they give in, the shrill of their voices and moans as I concur them.

I stand there next to a crate; the only light in the expansive room is a pair of down lights above my head. My denim jeans, my white button up Hathaway, my cowboy style boots pointy and shiny.

...............................”grazie signori” .....” Sia prego sicuro che non siamo disturbati (please be sure we are not disturbed)

So far the only time tonight I have seen a faint look of fear and uncertainty on your face.

“..............Hello Kitten” I half shout out, as the distance you are from me, is somewhat far.
“Thank you for joining me tonight..... Do you know why you are here?”

I slowly, very slowly walk towards you... my hands pointed to each other forming a tri-angle. My boots make a clicking sound as I walk closer....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her (the victim):
He walked slowly toward me. He had a creepy, ravenous look on his face. I could see his eyes roaming across my body. He slowly licked his lips. I suddenly had this feeling of utter vulnerability. I didn’t like it. He said something in Italian to the two bouncers and they released me, stepping back and walking away.
“Hello kitten,” the man said. “Thank you for joining me tonight. Do you know why you are here?”
“NO! I do not know why I’m here, asshole!” I spat defiantly at him. “Now I don’t know what little game you’ve got going on here, mister, but you’d better be letting me go back to the club and right now, you sick fuck! I happen to know the brother of the club owner. He’ll have your sorry old ass kicked out of here in a flash!”
He was fast. Way faster than I expected him to be. Before I had a chance to turn around and start walking away, he had reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my head back. His other hand shot out and slapped me backhanded hard across the cheek, knocking me to the floor.
“AAAAIIIIEEE!” I screamed. “WHAT THE FU-”
Before I had a chance to finish, he had a strong hand wrapped around my throat, lifting me up to my feet. My eyes bulged out and my mouth opened wide, fighting for air. My hands grabbed at his wrist, trying to pull him away.
His face was a mask of utter rage.
"Shut the fuck up, you little cunt! Tonight you’re learning some lessons in humility! Fucking high and mighty slut! Didn‘t particularly appreciate being treated the way I was earlier up at the bar. You wanna flash me ‘loser‘ signs? Maybe I‘ll brand one right into your fucking forehead!”
His knee came up and into my stomach. My body exploded in pain as his knee drove up into my mid-section. I couldn’t even scream as his powerful hand remained clenched around my throat. He began to drag me across the floor toward one of the large crates, my legs kicking and flailing uselessly. That was when I knew, I was in a lot of trouble!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick:
My little Kitten you are here because you brought me here! Your cock teasing, nasty attitude, better than me behavior...

I could have chosen anybody I wanted, but you screamed to be fucked and used like the slut you are.

“You spit at me....”

I catch the spit on my tongue and drink it in....it thrills me to soaring heights that I’m gonna taste even more of you...

“....Now I don’t know what little game you’ve got going on here, mister, but you’d better be letting me go back to the club and right now, you sick fuck! I happen to know the brother of the club owner. He’ll have your sorry old ass kicked out of here in a flash!”

Kitten the game that I play is, that I find it a thrill, like riding the fastest and highest roller coasters... to fuck little girls like you!

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but you should just relieve yourself of any thought of being saved, by anybody....
I realize you have no idea who I am... after tonight, if tonight ever ends... you will.

wait, wait little kitten... -I reach out with lightening reflexes as my pray begins to turn and run... I’m not in the mood for running and chasing tonight.

I quickly grab your long flowing and bouncing silky hair... I jerk you backwards and as I spin you around I begin my assault... the first of series of hard slaps to your soft tender face. I surprise even myself that I have hit you so hard that you go directly to the concrete floor falling to your knees.

I must maintain my composure or I will hurt you.... but my desire to concur you is over powering and I feel that your young defiant personality will try and fight me, somehow thinking you will prevail.... tonight you will find that’s not possible.

My rage is apparent.... I feel my hands shaking as I want to change your mind immediately about me! I want to show you what a man should be doing to a little slut like you.

...as I wrap my hands around your neck and begin pushing my thumbs into your throat...your small dainty hands grasp at my hands like some trapped animal feverishly trying to relieve the horrible pressure on your throat, as the air to your lungs is restricted. I have to back off as I realize how vulnerable you are... here I have you held in the air... your feet thrashing and kicking... one of your kicks hits its target.. kicking me near my groin but not quit in my balls, enough that I return the favor by kneeing you directly in your mid section!

I can now only hear a very muffled labored breathing.. almost an eerie sound of you trying to catch your breath.
While I still have a firm grasp around your throat I throw you down to the floor and pick you back up again quickly... I put your face right level with my face, I can see the tears welling up in your eyes, there is sweat now forming on your forehead, I can smell the intoxicating perfume you wear! Your breath being pushed out... if it were a cool winter night I could even see your breath as you gasp for air.... you attempt to spit again! uncontrolled, it hits me all over my face, a string of the saliva is still attached to your lips... I dart my tongue out and follow it back to its source.... I open my mouth and cover your lips completely, I force my eager tongue in your mouth, even there I'm forced to rape your tongue, I wrestle with your tongue and we fight each other ... I gather as much saliva of yours and mine and spit back in your face... you squint your eyes tightly.

Your body is heaving and thrashing as though it might be the last time you ever breathe again.

As our mating fight continues, I’m pleased that you will not give up easily. As I still have a tight grip on your neck, I fear I might break it... your skin is so incredibly soft and fragile feeling, even though I can feel all the muscles in your body flexing and tensing, as I drag you to where I will fold you over a crate and take you for the first time.

Kitten does this make sense to you now? can you understand the desire you create in me? can you feel my rage? do you want to deny me the treasure you only dole out to those who will beckon to you?

-Before you answer, as I throw you down on the crate face first... you push yourself up again and turn to scowl at me once again in defiance. I grab your left arm spinning you around ...only to be met with the hardest slap so far... I can feel how large my hand feels across your face as it covers most of you from your ear to your red pouty lips...

the noise from the slap and the girlish yelp mix to echo around the room... this is the most primal of efforts to get you to submit to my needs and desire to posses you completely.

I turn again and hit you with my fist in your chest, stomach, and sides like a prized fighter winning in the first round!

Your crying and whimpering to stop does little to soften the blows I administer you.

As I pick you up, draping you over the crate face down again, I see a trail of blood trickle down your chin from your lip... it glistens to highlight even more the subtle tenderness of you.

I will have you one way or the other...

Last edited by tted46; 08-03-2011 at 10:41 PM.
tted46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Party Girl IN TROUBLE!

He pulled me to the big crate his hand sqeezing me tight around my throat.
My mind flashed on ways to escape while also thinking how I treated him at the bar.
Then I started to think of adrian and my friends at the bar and wondered how soon till they missed me.
I spit in his face.

He covers my mouth and kisses me hard

Spit Back in my face.

He takes off my panties and makes me smellmyown wetjuicesinthe crotch before hidingthem away.
Then he entersme ROUGH,FAST, and HARD.
Then he finishes dragging me to the crate and lays me face down over it and with out preperation TAKES ME HARD AND ROUGH.
I don'tthink he careshow painfulitis or howHUMILIATING.

I come up with the idea that it is ADRIAN doing it to me.This makes me wet and takes away how much pain he is giving me.Almost immediatly he notices how much easier it is for him to pump inside me and I get the strange my feeling pleasure was not in his plans.

He yanked himself out and said, "OH NO YOU DON'T, YOU HAVEN'T EARNED PLEASURE YET." He walked across the and came back with a rough filth old towel, then proceeded to dry me down there, both inside and out. When I was dry to his satisfaction he put on the cruelest condom I had ever seen. It had hard little spike, bent at the top so each time he pulled his cock back they would grab the tender folds in my "LOVE CANAL" and pull them. He diplayed the condom on his cock, NOW WE'll see what a whore you are, if you can get WET with this your a real SLUT, If not, well I guess this is gonna hurt you a little, "ISN"T THAT JUST A LITTLE SHAME, BOO HOO." Then with no time for me to prepare he shoved it in my dry pussy and my eyes opened wide and I screamed, it really widened his cock.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Then he Yanked Back saying, "NOW I BET THIS IS REAL PAIN!" He laughed ever so wickedly. My mind exploded as I felt like my inside were being yanked out and I screamed like a siren. Then he shove back in my without giving me a chance to absorb the first pain. He fucked me like I've never been fucked before, even when I lost my virginity it never hurt like this. On top of that he kept changing his rythm to really keep me off balance. Fianlly I began to drift out of conscecness.

Last edited by rosielawson; 08-15-2011 at 03:29 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brutality, nightclub, party girl, warehouse rape