Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
Bound&Humiliated

Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)
Default Contractors (Open for 1-3 Males)

She could hear the dril out from the front of the house and it made her grin. There were three contractors at her parent's house, building a car port for the winter. In Colorado, the snow was such a pain to brush off of the cars that her parents decided to take the lazy way out.

She got up off the couch as she saw the time on the clock. It was almost 11 and she was meeting a friend for lunch at 11:30. She walked into the bathroom and checked herself over. White tank top with a mini jean skirt that showed her curves nicely. Being 18, she was fully matured into her body with nice DD breasts. She smiled as she looked at her hair; long, brown, wavey, and accualy co-operating today. She reached into her pocket and took out her lip gloss and spread some evenly on her lips before she placed back in her pocket and ran out the door.

She saw the Contractors and smiled at them. They were all in their early-mid twenties and really cute. Jason was her favorite. He was a muscular man with a cute smile and dark brown eyes. He also had a short, neatly trimed beard and mustash that was dark brown. She guessed he was around 23.

They turned to look at her as she waved and walked to her car, got in, and drove off, blasting the radio.

Last edited by Bound&Humiliated; 06-12-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Bound&Humiliated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look up as the daughter walks by, thinking to myself what I wouldn't give for a piece of that ass. She looks over at us, or at Jason rather. Typical, that shit gets all the girls. When I stand next to him nobody even gives me a second look, even though I am a muscular six feet and fairly handsome. Ah well, sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

The house is now empty, and I nod to my two friends. We normally supplement our income by taking cash and other easily misplaced valuables from houses. They will continue the work while I scour the house. That way we can get everything and still finish more or less on time. I walk through, snatching up a twenty here, a ten there, before I myself in her bedroom. Maybe steal something a little more intimate for my own personal pleasure.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

I keep working on the car port with Jason. He and I are both 23. I also looked up as the daughter walked by and gave us a teasing wave. I start climbing down to get a bottle of water from the ice chest. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the daughters chest, too.

The water is cool as I drink half a bottle of it. I ask Jason what he thought about the daughter and he also wanted to get his hands on her rack. I ask him to come down and come around the back of house with me.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Bound&Humiliated

Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)Bound&Humiliated Level 2 (200+)

About half way to town. I remembered that I didn't grab my wallet. Cursing, I turned around and drove to the house, calling my friend and telling her I would be late. As I reached the house, I didn't see the contractors out front. I thought they might have left early, but I saw their red truck still in the front.

Wondering where they could be, I parked the car and turned it off, tucking the keys under the seat. Being so far from town, I didnt have to worry about people stealing the car or anything in it. My nearest neighbors were a few minutes walk from the house. Mom loved being in the middle of nowhere in a forest, and living in a popular retirement area, we rarely got visiters.

I opened the door to the house and ran to my room, hpong to get my wallet and get out quickly, but stopped dead in the door way of my room when I saw one of the contractors looking around. "C...Can I help you?" I asked, confused.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, shit where the hell did the other two go? She walked right in on me holding her wallet in my hand. They're supposed to make noise if somebody is coming back earlier than planned. My head snaps around to her, and I look at you. Asking me if there is something you can do to help me. Fuck.

"Hello," pausing as I try to come up with an excuse as to why I am in here. Then I realize that she's caught me in the middle of a crime and that doing what I want with you won't really make things worse. My hand snaps out and I grab your wrist. "My lucky day."
Old 06-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
Bound&Humiliated

I raise my eyebrow suspiously at him holding my wallet as I can see in his eyes that he was looking for something to say. I was about to ask what he was doing with my wallet when he suddenly smiles and grabs my wrist. My eyes widen and I look at him questioningly.

"W-what are you doing?" I demand, trying to pull away weakly only to find that his grasp was stronger than I had thought. I pull harder and start breaking a bit faster, my heart raceing. "Let me go!" I try again. I remember my karate lessons from a few years ago and try to kick him, my short legs just barely missing him. Hell of a time to be short, I think to myself.

(I'll now wait for the next guy to post lol im getting ahead of everyone )
Old 06-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Asking what I am doing, well it should be obvious in a matter of seconds. But I am going to spell it out for you just to see the look on your face. "I am going to rape you." Smiling and throwing your tiny body on the bed. Lifting and working out nearly every day has made me so powerful that I can throw you around like a rag doll. Staring down your jean skirt which has ridden up as you fell on the bed.

"You had to want something like this." Pouncing and pinning your wrists down above your head. "Always walking around in these whorish outfits, the lingering glances."
Old 06-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
UnsubKevin

I tricked Jason to follow me in order to knock him on back of head with a wrench because of how she always looked at him. "Better luck next time, Jason!" I say as I leave the wrench next to him.

"Sorry, I'm late!" I say after running into the house and finding you with her. "Jason's got a headache!" I smile and laugh. "What did I miss?" I scan the room, which is filled with girlie things.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #9
Bound&Humiliated

I scream and start to tear up, scared and still slightly in shock. The first guy pins my arms down and grins at me like I am a piece of meat, and he was the hungry wolf. I turn when I see the second guy come in with a big grin on his face. I look at him with pleading blue eyes.

"Please don't do this. I-Im still a-" I stop and look away, too embarassed to say virgin as both of the men look over me with hungry eyes. I try to cross my legs so they can't see my panties. "I won't tell anyone if you let me go. Please!" I beg with tears in my eyes.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I just smile as she crosses her legs, telling us that she won;t tell if we let her go. "Nah, I think I am going to rape you, and if you say a word to anyone, I'll just kill you." Grabbing your smooth legs and pulling them open, yanking you towards me, so your legs dangle over the edge of the bed on either side of me. "Hold her arms down, I bet this bitch is a scratcher."
Old 06-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
UnsubKevin

I can easily pin her arms down and do just that. "If you scratch me, I'll break your nose bitch!" I spit my gum onto her nose.

"Give her tank top a rip and free those puppies!" I shout to my co-worker.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #12
Bound&Humiliated

I let out a suprised squeek as he spreads my legs and pulls me twards him. My head is shaking no, as the other guy grabs my arms and holds them down as I struggle againced them. Totally vulnerable to anything they do, I spit is disgust as the second man's gum falls and almost lands in my mouth.

I start to regret not going to the gym with my friends. Being so weak was a huge disadvantage right now. Tears keep filling and spilling over as I shake my head and struggle, not noticing that the struggling is making my breasts bounce back and forth.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I put my hands on her tits, squeezing and groping them through her shirt, looking down with a smile on my face. Then Ia sudden movement, I tear the shirt open, from neck to stomach. Tits, flopping out, "Damn this bitch never wears a bra, and I can see why." Tweaking a nipple with my thumb, before my hands go to my own crotch. Opening and pushing down my fly, cock springing out.

Hand going up her leg, the long toned and tanned skin feeling good under my hand. Disappearing up her short skirt. Grabbing a bunch of her panties and tearing them from her body. Holding them out to my buddy, "You want these as a souvenir?"
Old 06-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #14
UnsubKevin

I must squeeze her arms together above her head into a single hand of mine in order to accept her panties as a souvenir. I put them in my back pocket and unzip my pants. Once my cock springs out, I decide I want to shut her up with it.

"Mind if I gag her?" I reach down to rub side of her face.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 AM   #15
Bound&Humiliated

I squeek with embarassment as the first man tares off my shirt and fondles them and pinches my nipples, my body betraying me and making me moan and my nipples stand hard on the soft mounds. I see the man go to his pants and unzip them, his large cock is already hard and I struggle and whimper more at his touch on my leg.

I let out a scream as he pulls off my panties and throws them to the other man and he catches them, stuffing them in his back pocket. He takes my arms and holds them closely together as I grunt and try to wriggle away as he takes out his cock too.

I get a burst of energy and adreniline from seeing those two huge cocks and somehow end up kicking the first guy in the stomach as I scream as loud as I can for help.

Last edited by Bound&Humiliated; 06-16-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
UnsubKevin

I bring my head down to butt her on her head after she kicks my co-worker. Then I punch her in her eye. Next, I pull her panties out of my pocket and jam them into her mouth.

"I'll hold her, you drill her!" I explain to my angry co-worker.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

The kick is something you are going to pay for. And pay dearly, You are still squirming on the bed, but can't break my friends grip. I line my cock up and brutally shove it into you, dry. Hearing your muffled scream makes me laugh as I pull back to slam forward again. I curl my hand into a fist and hit you in the stomach, laughing all the while. "God, her pussy is tight, you're going to love it."
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #18
Bound&Humiliated

I scream with pain as the second guy headbutts me and punches me, pain burns when I am hit and tears fog my sight. I can taste my panties in my mouth and I try to spit them out, fear still making my adreniline high as I squirm and cry out.

The time I scream most is when the first guy shoves his cock into my virgin and dry pussy. Tears fall and I wimper and cry as pain takes over as my eyes roll back with pain and pleasure.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I barely notice that the bitch as a virgin, so taken in by the tightness of her pussy. But that tiny bit of tearing brings a little smile to my face. "SHe was a virgin. I'm the first guy to fuck her." Pressing my hand down on her stomach as I start to fuck you in earnest. Hard thrusts shaking the entire bed, making your tits jiggle in time. Reaching down and slapping them, wanting those luscious globes to bounce even more. "Guess you really wanted to save yourself for us, huh slut?"
Old 06-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
UnsubKevin

"Are we going to DP her before we leave?"

I slap her face and then her tits.

"Your a tease whose getting what she deserves!"

I give one of her nipples a twist!