Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
Azia

Azia has initial reputation
Default M wanted for gangrape scene of petite teen

Hi.

I have been a member here for a while, and read many of the posts, and now would like to try my hand at some rp.

I would like a scenario where Azia is gang-raped, and double or triple penetrated.

The character of Azia is an eighteen year old high school senior. She's very short, just barely over five feet tall, and about one-hundred pounds. She has a dark complexion from hours spent sunning herself on the beach. Her eyes are dark, and her hair is a thick black mane that hangs most of the way down her back in a slightly unkempt style. Her build is curvy, measuring 32B-20-30. Her breasts are smaller than most, but due to her very short stature, they give her a voluptuous appearance.

She is innocent in her demeanor, and cheerful in her disposition. She has had a sheltered life and is very naive about the way that men might think about her.

I like a scenario that involves.her being manhandled, held down, pinned, clothing ripped off. Some slapping, spanking, hair pulling is okay, but violence that is too severe, or maiming is not good for me. I definitely want to avoid any activities that are meant for the bathroom.

Here are some scenarios I'd be into playing.

Azia is a teachers aide for Advanced Sex Ed 201M, a class consisting of senior boys. Unkown to her, the teacher plans to let the class get "hands-on" experience..

Azia likes to keep fit, and is a regular at the gym. Sbe is a favorite among the men who like to watch her ripe young body as she works out. One day it's just her and a few of the regulars there, with no one else around.

Azia is invited to a frat party.by a college guy that she has a crush on. Little does she know that he plans for her to be the main entertainment.

Azia is excited about a trial photo shoot for a possible modeling job. The photographer has a different idea what kind of shoot it really is.

I'd also like to hear any ideas you would like to try. So if you are interested in playing with me, leave a post here, and let me know what you like and don't like, and we'll see about getting together for some fun!
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
rustycleveland

rustycleveland has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to rustycleveland Send a message via Yahoo to rustycleveland

Id be into the teachers aide idea. I like everything you said, plus some bondage and toying. Also not into bathroom stuff and maiming. Did you wanna RP on the board? or via email or messenger? My email is rustycleveland@gmail.com, or PM for any other info.
rustycleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Azia, I also like the the teacher's aide idea. I also am not into bathroom stuff or snuff.

Are you looking for 1M to play with or multiple?
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well IM or PM me anyway

Larzaius@yahoomail.com
\
Old 03-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
Azia

Azia has initial reputation
Default Still looking ...

I found someone to play the classroom scene with me, but I can still manage a few more threads here. There are three other ideas on my original post, and here are a few more:

Mistaken Identity
Azia is on her way to a costume party dressed as her favorite superheroine, 'the Femme Feline. Along the way she encounters some thugs about to accost a victim. The victim calls to her for help, believing her to be the real heroine. She finds herself faced against several street thugs who believe they have a genuine superheroine on their hands.

Tanning Time
Alone on the beach, Azia has come to a secluded spot where she lays out to get some sun. She likes this particular spot because no one evercomes here and she can wear her skimpiest bikini for maximum tanning, and not worry about people staring. Today is the day that a group of older guys also comes to the same spot to do a little partying.

Azia's Island
On a senior class trip to Mexico, the plane goes down. Azia is stranded on a deserted island with several of her male classmates and the male chaperone. Time passes and some of them stop dreaming about rescue and start dreaming about the hot young student they have been stranded with. (This could be played with more than one girl)

Served and not Protected
A couple of very bad cops arrest Azia on some trumped up charges. They bring her down to the station and "accidentally" put her in the men's lockup instead of the women's. The officers then leave the cell unguarded as they retire to the security room to watch the 'show' on the monitor.

If you like any of these, or have any good ones of your own, reply here and we'll.get something going.
!
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I've always wanted to fuck a super hero.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default Rp

I like the one served and not procted
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the crash on the deserted island scenario.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #9
Woodcock

Woodcock has initial reputation

I'd love to have this young little hottie pose for some modeling sessions. She seems so sweet and naive.
Woodcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
Woodcock

Woodcock has initial reputation

Me and my friends would like to dirty her up.
Woodcock is offline   Reply With Quote