Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 05:36 AM   #1
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco
Default Fucked one of my friends wife tonight

This isnt a rape story it just happened to me today and thought I would share it. I dont know if I am posting this in the right area. If I didnt feel free to move it.

I know this isnt a rape but I had to tell you guys about it. My friend his wife and I went out to get a bite to eat after I helped him put a engine in his car earlier this afternoon. While we were eating I got to drinking along with his wife. My friend who I will call Steve wasnt drinking and I hardly ever drink at all. Well I got pretty lit and so did his wife who I will call Jessica for the story sake.

Now about three months ago Jessica let Steve fuck her and her friend from her work place. I thought this story he told me about it was just a bunch of bull. Well earlier this afternoon while we were eating I got this girl to come over and she was drinking with us also. To my surprise after awhile Steve started trying to talk the girl into comming back with us so we could have a little group thing. She wasnt into it so we left a little while later.

Fast forward a few hours and Jessica was in the living room napping on a fold out couch. Steve and I got to talking about what he wanted to do with that other girl we met earlier. After we talked for awhile he asked me what I thought about his wife. She is about 5,8 red head and cute as hell with nice breast and a great ass. So me being the usual nice guy just say she is attractive and thats about all I said. Well he kept on and on at me about Jessica. He tells me he wants to watch me fuck his wife. To be honest I was kinda speechless at this point. I told him she wouldnt go for it. He said just go in there and try and if she lets you dont get all freaked out when I come in and watch. Now having someone watch me fuck has never bothered me but I have never told him that or thought he was like that either.

So I walk through the french doors that open into there living room and walk over to the couch. She is laying there with some hip hugger jeans on a tight t-shirt and her tight little stomach showing. I layed down next to her and started rubbing her back and kissing her on the back of her neck. She started pushing back towards me. It was kinda of funny becasue she said Steve dont get something started your not going to finish. I said I wont and she turned and looked at me. She said your not going to be all weirded out if we do this are you? I said no and yanked the buttons of her pants open and slid my hand down her pants. She was so wet her panties were soaked. I basically ripped her pants down and off of her and went down on her. The taste of her shaven pussy made me so hard I couldnt believe it. When I started licking her ass she lost it. I took my clothes off as quickly as I could and pulled her down on the floor to her knees and she took my dick into her mouth so quickly I didnt have time to grab her by the hair and pull her to it. I have never had a women who took my entire length down her throat. She never gagged.

I picked her up and layed her on her back and started fucking her face. I ripper her shirt open right down the front and pushed her bra down so I could pinch and play her nipples. After a little while I flipped her over on her stomach and with her legs together I straddled her ass and pushed my cock into her pussy. I never would have thought she would have been so tight. I almost came she was that tight. At this time Steve comes in and sits in a chair and watches me ramming my cock into his wife while she is moaning and withering around under me. I took my thumb and started pressing on her ass pressing it in a little farther each time I pressed agenst her tight ass hole.

After a little while I grab a pillow and put it under hips and I start pushing the head of my cock into her ass. I could not believe she was going for it. She had talked before about how she would never let anyone fuck her in the ass. After some spit and some time I was all the way in her ass. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I started off slowly and firmly fucking her ass to ramming my cock and fucking her so damn hard I was about to pass out. When she started screaming cum in my ass I lost it and shot my load deep inside her. I kept ramming my cock into her untill I colapsed on top of her. We laid there for a few mins then she got up and led me to the bathroom and we showered together where we fucked again in the shower.

After all that we hung out for a bit longer and then I left. I was thinking that was great to bad it might not happen again. Well Steve called me about an hour ago and told me she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time and to use her how ever we wanted. So now I cant stop thinking about it and Im ready to have a go at her again. My only hope now is that she will be up to a rape role play sometime. I can only hope.

Last edited by vestri vinco; 02-02-2007 at 05:40 AM.
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Congratulations. You'd be surprised how many people are into that...or maybe you won't be from now on
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote