Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22
Default the truth about my ban

Sunday night, while drunk, I posted my home address on this board. Luckily, Phantom got it down quickly.

Last night, I was drunk again. I posted more incoherant replies, and had incoherant IMs. The person I was IMing with asked Phantom to ban me, for my own protection. Phantom did, because he's a good guy. He didn't want to see me get hurt. And let's face it, posting my address on a rape board is pretty damn dangerous. He did what was in my best interest.

It shouldn't have to be the mods responsibility to baby-sit me, but i forced it on them. My ban was completely deserved, and it would be deserved even if it were a permanent ban.

Phantom, and every one else who I've caused problems for, I am truly sorry. I am going to stay sober from now on.

Edited to add: Please don't +rep me for this post. I did the wrong thing.

Last edited by lexie22; 04-01-2009 at 02:33 PM.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

We all fuck up, who hasn't?

Please don't be so hard on yourself, you can tell me to piss off and i will wonder away for a bit. Dust yourself off again and start again, you have friends that care, they are not baby sitting you, they are just looking out for you like mates should.

You have my number, so don't hesitate to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post
Sunday night, while drunk, I posted my home address on this board. Luckily, Phantom got it down quickly.

Last night, I was drunk again. I posted more incoherant replies, and had incoherant IMs. The person I was IMing with asked Phantom to ban me, for my own protection. Phantom did, because he's a good guy. He didn't want to see me get hurt. And let's face it, posting my address on a rape board is pretty damn dangerous. He did what was in my best interest.

It shouldn't have to be the mods responsibility to baby-sit me, but i forced it on them. My ban was completely deserved, and it would be deserved even if it were a permanent ban.

Phantom, and every one else who I've caused problems for, I am truly sorry. I am going to stay sober from now on.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

We all fuck up Lexie, so as missy said, don't be too hard on yourself. At least you have the guts to admit you were wrong, and to do something about it. For that you have my admiration.

I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it until you tell me to fuck off. You have a lot of people on your side here. We all understand the problems you are going through. I stand by what I said in my PM, you have my email, use it if you want support.

xx
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post

Lexie,

You have NOT done nothing, from all the shit I have done & caused for the mods.

Shit Happens
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hang in there dear. You have a ton of people here that care for you and will help you with your probs okays so peace to you girl we all have things that come up!

And with friends we get past them and on with life and fun again!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!

Last edited by sindyloo; 11-04-2009 at 04:19 PM.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I praise Phantom for his concern for your welfare and his quick actions.

99% of luck or shit doesn't just happen. You make 99% of your own luck and shit. Flirting with disaster rarely has a happy ending.

Remember the most often used last words in Texas; "Here, hold my beer. You ain't goin' to believe this."
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22, today on her profile message board
I will no longer be active on Rapeboard. It offends me that a board that doesn't feel it necessary to ban minors and pedophiles felt it should ban me, even temporarily, "for my own protection." I can protect myself just fine, thanks.
So what exactly is it going to be now?
I think we all agree on Phantom being much more sympathetic than I am and I seriously have to emphasize this time - posting your private address, phone number, whatever isn't just dangerous, it's plain stupid.
If you are an alcoholic, my wishes go with you but it's still YOU who has to do the actual work to get - and most importantly stay - sober.

You make a huge statement about your errors and mislead posts only to do it again, only to make another post about it. Sorry, lexie22stylethatgirl, stop making excuses and either get it together or - if you can't - at least stop bothering everyone else.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well stern, she may bother you, but she don't bother me
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe not but - don't take this wrong way - you don't have to deal with it. You simply express your sympathy and that's it.
You don't have to answer IMs about it, complaints, clean up posts and threads, etc.

By the way, I am just sick of people coming to the board, screwing up in some way only to come back afterwards, blaming it on their medication, some condition, addiction or whatever. If you KNOW you can't control yourself and start acting stupid, well - stay home (in this case: offline).
Old 04-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well at least she didn't pass out naked downtown with a cardboard sign taped to her chest saying "Free Rides". I suppose there is always a next time.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #11
pervipete

I thought you were talking generally Stern

As for the other, sometimes you don't realise the chaos you are causing until it is too late. It's not like a lump or a cut where you look down and go 'fuck whats that' it's something darker, something that can't just get out of hand, I'm trying to think of the right analogy, you think its under control, that you are winning, then BANG! something happens and before you know it, you are right back at the begining, or in some cases, worse then when you started.

I'm not sure if I have explained that right, I'll think on it and maybe edit in the morning if that's okay.

PP
Old 04-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete
I'm not sure if I have explained that right, I'll think on it and maybe edit in the morning if that's okay.
It's alright, I understand where you want to get at.
If that would have been the first time, I might actually have felt that way myself (even with all the others who came before lexie22).

I don't really want to start an argument about anyway. I stated my opinion about lexie22's ... whatever ... and that's it.
Should people disagree - please, feel free to do so but this isn't the place to debate it.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What Stern says may sound harsh, but in fact I said much the same to Lexie herself.

I have reason to know what addiction can do to a person and to a family. She still has time to fix this. If she doesn't, she will be a sad statistic. Sobriety won't happen until she realizes the inevitable conclusion and wants to fight it

Lexie knows she has my full support for her sobriety, but no support at all for her addiction.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
So what exactly is it going to be now?
I think we all agree on Phantom being much more sympathetic than I am and I seriously have to emphasize this time - posting your private address, phone number, whatever isn't just dangerous, it's plain stupid.
If you are an alcoholic, my wishes go with you but it's still YOU who has to do the actual work to get - and most importantly stay - sober.

You make a huge statement about your errors and mislead posts only to do it again, only to make another post about it. Sorry, lexie22stylethatgirl, stop making excuses and either get it together or - if you can't - at least stop bothering everyone else.
You know I agree that Lexie has to climb that mountain herself. We shouldn't continue to say it is okay each time.

On the other hand posts and email are a poor communication base because it is easy to read a lot into the emotion or intent of a post.

I think the post by Stern is classless and am disgusted. I have seen some posts by Stern that showed a bitchy side but this is ridiculous. I am sorry but you have no idea the demons she is fighting or exactly what she has gone through. I respect you Stern...but when a person makes statements about issues they have not researched and don't have the facts...credibility is gone.

I am proud to say that I am friends with the young lady. I don't know everything but I understand enough. I am not making excuses for her but she has a long tough road. She is a tough girl and will make it. It just will take time.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #15
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Whoa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
You know I agree that Lexie has to climb that mountain herself. We shouldn't continue to say it is okay each time.

On the other hand posts and email are a poor communication base because it is easy to read a lot into the emotion or intent of a post.

I think the post by Stern is classless and am disgusted. I have seen some posts by Stern that showed a bitchy side but this is ridiculous. I am sorry but you have no idea the demons she is fighting or exactly what she has gone through. I respect you Stern...but when a person makes statements about issues they have not researched and don't have the facts...credibility is gone.

I am proud to say that I am friends with the young lady. I don't know everything but I understand enough. I am not making excuses for her but she has a long tough road. She is a tough girl and will make it. It just will take time.
I too have grown very close to Lexie. I agree with almost everything that you said. The third paragraph is where we part company. Stern was on target and on point. It is a harmful to Lexie for he4r peers to ignore, excuse or make jest of her actions. That only tends to support the demons. Her actions could have had disastrous consequences for her and her lovely family. It is obvious that Stern also cares about Lexie. Her tough and realistic love approach will only serve to chase away a few demons.

Lexie will have to face the tiger and chase off the rest of the demons. She can do it. Let’s not enable her. Let’s support her recovery!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #16
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
What Stern says may sound harsh, but in fact I said much the same to Lexie herself.

I have reason to know what addiction can do to a person and to a family. She still has time to fix this. If she doesn't, she will be a sad statistic. Sobriety won't happen until she realizes the inevitable conclusion and wants to fight it

Lexie knows she has my full support for her sobriety, but no support at all for her addiction.
I know what you mean sierra,i have fought my own demons over the years,and it takes alot of time.Lexie has a tough road ahead and it will not be an easy one.Support for the person is a good thing but there can be no support for the addiction.From someone who has been down the addiction road lexie,i hope for the best for you.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
I too have grown very close to Lexie. I agree with almost everything that you said. The third paragraph is where we part company. Stern was on target and on point. It is a harmful to Lexie for he4r peers to ignore, excuse or make jest of her actions. That only tends to support the demons. Her actions could have had disastrous consequences for her and her lovely family. It is obvious that Stern also cares about Lexie. Her tough and realistic love approach will only serve to chase away a few demons.

Lexie will have to face the tiger and chase off the rest of the demons. She can do it. Let’s not enable her. Let’s support her recovery!
That may be the wisest post I have seen on RB ever. Rep seems a shallow kudos for it, but it's all I have.

Not one of us wants to see an intelligent, witty young woman come to grief. However, to sweep her actions under the rug and tell her it's "OK" - when it plainly is not - doesn't help anyone, least of all Lexie. Stern said what had to be said. It is harsh, yes, but so is the reality.

How ironic is it that the one place where people took care of her and kept her safe is a rape board.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #18
HRH1948

Default Wow Sierra, I think I'm in love!

Just one more observation.

Lexie you were and are not a drunk! You were and are suffering from a disease called "Alcoholism." You are an alcoholic. That is no more an insult than if I said you had an allergy to mountain cedar or that you had a common cold! You are not a drunk! Drunks don't go to meetings! You told me that you were once sober for a year and got a badge from AA! Most recently you went 29 days before you fell off the wagon! Darlin' you can do it and stop an oncoming tragedy that is all too obvious to even the most casual observer.

If we didn’t care, it wouldn’t matter. But, we care! Grab the tiger by the tail and never let him turn on you. Face your demons with an evil smile and kick their individual asses!

Been there, did that, got my T-shirt and framed it!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:11 AM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68
What exactly qualifies you to make an assessment like that?
The long and personal communications we never had?
The private conversations we never had?
Think whatever you like about me but do not embarrass yourself by assuming you know anything about me.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:13 AM   #20
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

This says it all for me too. Lexie made a few mistakes but, hey, that's why they put erasers on the ends of pencils. Hang in there Lex an' dinnae fash yersel'. In a year's time this won't even be remembered.