Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:39 AM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default I'm so hurt by the "great" Phantom

First of all, I've finally familiarized myself with the "reputation" system here in rapeboard. I didn't know about it in the first place.

So the "great" Phantom has given me two negative reputations. BOO HOO I'm so hurt by you Phantom and I guess I'm going to cry you a river because I can't get over your obsession in giving me negative reputations.

Let's face it Phantom, I've already mentioned that I can care less if I'm writing something that earned no respect from anyone. Do you actually think I give a rats ass about what you think of me? Do I actually care if you (or anyone else for that matter) give me a neg rep? Hell fucking no.

I'm not trying to earn enough rep in order to become a privileged member, or have a custom title, or have a larger avatar size, etc. To me, it suffices to be a "regular" member here. It doesn't matter if my rep is positive, zero, or negative. None of that will make a difference to me. It's pathetic cowards like you who need to earn respect from a society that is full of ignorant idiots, even if it means abandoning your own beliefs or forcing yourself to kiss their asses.

The conclusion is, I don't care about reputations, super-large avatars, or anything that is "extra" in a forum. Giving me a neg rep means nothing to me. If you don't agree with my opinions, then I suggest that you come and debate me (publicly or in PM). But, seeing that you're nothing but a coward, I guess you wouldn't consider that an option would you?
Old 12-02-2007, 05:23 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW Ctomie... 100 posts of bitching, i think we should make some sort of reward for you now. That takes some effort to stay on track like that.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:25 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the spirit of the Rowdy Room of the old days...CTOMIE IS A BRAINDEAD PILE OF RAT SHIT!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 05:35 AM   #4
cleanfun4all

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something, ctomie?

Old 12-02-2007, 06:03 AM   #5
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
LOL! I am so touched by your "unconcern" for me that you would go throgh so much trouble of creating a WHOLE NEW THREAD for your "unconcern"! LMAO!!
Go through (by the way, it's spelled T-H-R-O-U-G-H, not "throgh") so much trouble? I don't see any trouble in creating a thread about this. But as far as I can tell, you do have trouble spelling words properly.

I think you have the wrong idea here. I'm "unconcerned" with what you think in the sense that what you think does not affect me, and in the sense that I will automatically reject its correctness. Creating a thread about the "unconcern" or responding to your gibberish (something that you're writing here) is a separate issue. But it's ok, because I've met idiots like you who had that ignorant idea.

Quote:
Don't worry, your real "reputation" precedes you. A bigoted, narrow-minded, soapbox like yourself gets a "reputation" pretty quick. So no worries there!
It's better to be a narrow-minded bigot than to be a low life, butt-kissing moron like you, that's for sure.

Quote:
Some more of you "not actually caring" what I think....that you had to write...another paragraph of dribble about it!
See above.

Quote:

Earned No Respect? Is that grammatically correct?
A Rat's Ass? What is with the obsession of a Rodent's Rectum? Never mind, skip that question. I don't want to know!
Hell fucking no? Are you sure you are old enough to visit this board?
If you just utter "earned no respect" alone, then it is definitely grammatically incorrect. But what do you mean "Earn No Respect" (all capitalized)? Is that supposed to be a name, or a thread title? You really are a smartass aren't you?

The only obsession that I can see is your obsession in giving me a neg rep like that is supposed to hurt me (oh yeah I'm going to cry you a river again?).

I'm old enough to visit this board, but what's even more important is that I'm experienced enough to deal with an idiot like you.

Quote:
What I find interesting is how you accuse people like me, of "abandoning their beliefs". From what I have read from you, you have never stopped running your mouth long enough, to listen to what other people's beliefs are. Now do you truly understand the meaning of the word "ignorant"?
You need to review that thread from the Idle Talk again. If I haven't listened to other people's beliefs, then I wouldn't be able to respond to them. So why do you think that I've responded?

Yes I do understand the meaning of the word "ignorant"...I mean, you're demonstrating your ignorance here already. You haven't even taken the time to review that thread before you pass an appropriate judgment, but yet you think you know what you're talking about.

Quote:

The conclusion is, I already knew you were a bigot. I already knew you were narrow-minded. However, now you have just proven yourself downright stupid. You have no idea who you are messing with little one. Pack your bags, and leave now, while you have any dignity left.

Okay, bored now.
I know who I'm messing with. I'm messing with Internet losers like you.

Yes I'm a narrow-minded bigot simply because I'm holding opinions that are against christianity (or against your gibberish), is that what makes me a narrow-minded bigot? What a retard.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ctomie, you are a surviving spermatozoon from the last cum gush of a schizophrenic demented nazi celebrating his 70th birthday behind the yucky walls of a mental institution standing on top of a chaotic deserted hillbillys mountain.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
If you don't agree with my opinions, then I suggest that you come and debate me (publicly or in PM). But, seeing that you're nothing but a coward, I guess you wouldn't consider that an option would you?
Ctomie, you are simply undebateable. And thats because you only speak without listening. If you go on like this i am afraid i'll have to take the "allmouthnobrains" title from Phantom and give it to you. I doubt anyone will ever care to play with you outside RR. You are just a punching bag- and that is already better than what you really deserve.

Quote:
It's pathetic cowards like you who need to earn respect from a society that is full of ignorant idiots, even if it means abandoning your own beliefs or forcing yourself to kiss their asses.
Wow!
That one was good!

P.S Just for the hobby: Phantom, fuck you ugly bitch!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #8
clan_hunter

Is he back with the same baby dribble??

Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh come on.... are you really into the christmas spirit? Wont you give me a small small insult?
Old 12-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

I told you not to say! He promised that X-cross, i couldnt deny!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #11
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
WOW!!!!

43 minutes of working on your reply and that is all you have got???

I misspelled a word!!!!

43 minutes? How about the additional information that I replied to your gibberish (from above) approximately 12 hours after you posted it? Is that supposed to prove something?

Here is yet another example of your ignorance...you think this is a chat room where instant responses are expected, or where instant responses are somehow "better" than those that took longer? I have other things to do you fucking idiot. I don't spend my entire life on the internet, 24/7, trying to deal with pathetic losers like you. My life is definitely not limited by the boundaries of an internet forum like yours.

Besides your ignorance, you were also demonstrating your inability to read properly (much like ego). Perhaps you're only recognizing your failure to spell properly, but not recognizing that I've easily refuted your groundless claim that "I don't listen to other people's beliefs." (of course, there are many more examples, which you failed to read properly). It's amazing how people like you enjoy hiding behind a mask of stupidity and resorting to one-line meaningless responses. Trust me, you're a typical internet and real life loser, and a typical butt-kisser as well.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-02-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #12
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Ctomie, you are simply undebateable. And thats because you only speak without listening. If you go on like this i am afraid i'll have to take the "allmouthnobrains" title from Phantom and give it to you. I doubt anyone will ever care to play with you outside RR. You are just a punching bag- and that is already better than what you really deserve.
How is it that I speak without listening? Prove it.

HOWEVER, if you're saying that I speak without listening to nonsense that you constantly post, then I agree with you 100%. I admit that I very rarely listen to nonsense from idiots like you.

From that thread in the Idle Talk, I've backed up my claims with sufficient evidence and logic (even though my claims might not end up to be true), while you were posting like a complete retard. You were just talking random crap without proving anything. It's really a joke that you're calling me "undebatable" when that was exactly what you were showing. What are you trying to do? Assume that I'm as fucked up as you are?
Old 12-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #13
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post

Is he back with the same baby dribble??

Well yeah, I do see some baby dribble here. I'm actually quite used to it, or should I say, used to hearing it, from mindless and boring fucks like you people.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-02-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #14
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Think about it, why do I even have to take the whole issue to the Rowdy room in the first place? I could have continued this from the Idle Talk, but unfortunately, I found that the only way for me to have a "proper" argument with retards like you is to lower myself to your level. That is why I'm switching to this section.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Prove it.

HOWEVER, if you're saying that I speak without listening to nonsense that you constantly post, then I agree with you 100%. I admit that I very rarely listen to nonsense from idiots like you.

From that thread in the Idle Talk, I've backed up my claims with sufficient evidence and logic
Nothing can be proved to you, you just lock logic out of your brains and destroyed the key.
And off course you are listening to me. You answered any single comment i made. Twice the last one as i can see.
You've backed up my ass. You just wrote some stupid stuff, this is not evidence. Your logic is unlogical, it leeds nowhere, that was prooved to you but you just denied to accept it.
Not only you are a loser, but you dont know to lose with some dignity also.

Quote:
Think about it, why do I even have to take the whole issue to the Rowdy room in the first place?
Because you cant have a normal conversation without insult someone (everyone) and you was afraid your sensitive ass will be banned.
At least, you understood where you belong.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I honestly don't give a crap about your issues, ctomie but two things I'd like to state:

The thing I don't see is why you get upset about people rejecting your "logic" when you tried applying it to a topic such as religion which is - most probably - the one subject you can't approach with logic at all. Faith is faith and people won't follow any logic no matter how sophisticated it might be.

Just accept that people won't always accept your arguments. In the end they're only reasonable to you - they might have a completely different perspective. I can't see anything wrong there.
So just give it a rest.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 12-03-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #17
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
to a topic such as religion which is - most probably - the one subject you can't approach with logic at all. Faith is faith and people won't follow any logic no matter how sophisticated it might be.
May i reject that one?

I stayed away from religion when it was pushed on me (actually i didnt only stayed away- i pushed back) and now that i am left alone -noone expects to see me in church or do the cross signal on Easter- i try to approach religion through logic. I believe faith leeds nowhere, logic does.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:23 PM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
May i reject that one?
NO!
YOU MAY NOT YOU STUPID MORON!

Sorry, got caught in the spirit of this thread ...

Of course you may. With me you should know you can!
But this we should probably take to a thread outside of the Rowdy Room ...
Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #19
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
But this we should probably take to a thread outside of the Rowdy Room ...
If you havent been a fat and ugly cow you would know that this would be destruction!

Anyway, i feel ready anytime.
Actually, i have a "new" theory. I am sure i can surprise almost anyone with my new beliefs/thoughts !
Old 12-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #20
clan_hunter

Quote:
From mindless and boring fucks like you people.

Yet you keep coming back to this board???

Guess it makes you one of the mindless and boring fucks.

Closed Thread