Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Thumbs up To Sindyloo

Sindy - not only did You come back in the greatminded and heartful Spirit Anyone on RB remembered U the last Week and will always know and love U - no, You also returned as my very own Friend Sindyloo whom i missed so much... and was afraid to have lost! This Alone was worth even a much harder Rawdeal!!
As soon as ur momentary Anger was gone, U realized how ur spontaneous Remark was abused by People intending to spread Hatret and further Rifts on this Board and elsewhere - and as anybody really knowing U is aware, it agonized You! Nothing shows better what mature and caring Personality U truely are than the Fact, that U contacted me via PM just the other Day asking me for Forgiveness - but Sindy... There is NOTHING that i have to forgive You!!
A whole Bunch of Things have been done in ur Name, but certainly not in ur Sense! People Here were irritated by "Viv vs. Sindy"-Threads spreading around (as SO MANY senseless Thread-Series do these Days!) unknowing of the true Background. On another Board not invoked at All a Hate-Thread against me was started by a Co-Site Owner cheering U for ur "Courage" - that being a Place i never lurk, but some People of its own Community forwarded the Event to me, being shocked of the Behaviour from that Admin they once admired frontierless and believed to stand Worlds upon any Crap! So U see, Sindy, why i dont mind offensive People flaming against me - "With any Finger of a Hand pointing at Somebody, four other Fingers point back right at U!" - thats a Device that i not only believe in, as it served me always Good... its a Truth i saw concretely realizing just in the Course of this very Week!
Little did i care about any of those Things knowing that You arent behind it any longer! As to all Folks who are not quick on judging on People, but have a hard Time understanding my recent Actions either, by not knowming me even a Degree of how Sindy knows me, let me - very briefly! - add a concluding Sentence to all the Crap (hopefully) behind Us: I've been heavy criticized for making "Promotion for another Board" on this One - anyone who wants to understand me at Least a little Bit, must know that This is simple not the Way i view the Cyberworld... "Ur Board, my Board" aint Part of my Thinking, as there exists The Community as a Whole in my Mind only - entitled to have Fun on as many Boards as they desire!!
But thats all Water under the Bridge right Now - the Promo-Threads are gone, the RB-Members remain - and shall try all they can to become a Unity living in Harmony again! You have my Word, Sindy, that i'll try all in my Matters to work for that Aim - i know w/o any Shadow of a Doubt that i got U behind This unconditonal!!
So, now let my add a friendly Warning to all perpinent Guys concerned...

IN CASE U WONNA REPOACH ANY DITCHES AMONGST THIS COMMUNITY - DONT DARE TO ABUSE SINDYLOO AND ME AS UR FIGUREHEADS!!!

So good to have You Back, Sin...
Old 12-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #2
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

And btw Sindy -- Pls say ye like my new Avatar!! - Took me 10 Min. be4 i was able 2 see anything again...
Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Exclamation

I deleted the poll and the result thread to remove any bad thing that may I caused in this case,and I'm realy happy that this problem was ended.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank You Both!!

Thanks....ezzdx I kew you were kind hearted and smart as well. Really Happy you did that...very damn nice of you!

And Viv dear...thank you too! Never wanted to stop being friends. Just seems like something happened? Hope its all over now?

And do love your Avatar very hot and bright too. Hope you got your eye sight back in a day or two?

Well once again thank you both you two people are great so lets all go back to just having fun..okay??

Now whos for a group grope and fondling?? Anyone?
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hugs to both fine ladies , along with some major groping going on
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Thanks, my Dears!
Sindy - its amazing ure Back... in any Sense of the Word! Ther's so much more to add and speak about... maybe not publicly, but We know how to reach Us!! We'll both be very busy over Holidays, but i aim at the very first Days and Weeks of the coming Year for more Talk... look forward to it!
P.S.: I too love ur Avatar ~ and most of All ur "new-old" Signature!!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks so much dear. Yes crazy time of the year. Enjoy the Holidays and we will talk more next year okay??

Merry Christmas Viv!!

Last edited by sindyloo; 11-04-2009 at 04:15 PM.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote