Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
familiartoy

familiartoy Level 1 (100+)familiartoy Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to familiartoy Send a message via Skype™ to familiartoy
Default The anything goes line

I don't know about you but when I role play or even chat with a possible willing victim, the term "anything goes" is kinda a letdown. I like to honestly know what my potential victim is ready for. I can get quite nasty and bring in other players so I like to know what or how far I . Take them. What's your thoughts.
familiartoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
WifeTaker

WifeTaker has initial reputation

lol - I hear you but have a different reaction. I tell her "be careful what you wish for". After that - it's up to me to make them think twice about being so cavalier.

WT
WifeTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by familiartoy View Post
I don't know about you but when I role play or even chat with a possible willing victim, the term "anything goes" is kinda a letdown. I like to honestly know what my potential victim is ready for. I can get quite nasty and bring in other players so I like to know what or how far I . Take them. What's your thoughts.
That's kind of up to you as the more experienced roleplayer (not to mention the dominant partner in this fantasy) to define more clearly, isn't it?

It's easy to think you know what 'anything' means when you're just beginning to explore this fantasy. It helps (for me anyway) to have it more clearly spelt out - for instance having a list of fetishes where I can check off any hard limits.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
That's kind of up to you as the more experienced roleplayer (not to mention the dominant partner in this fantasy) to define more clearly, isn't it?

It's easy to think you know what 'anything' means when you're just beginning to explore this fantasy. It helps (for me anyway) to have it more clearly spelt out - for instance having a list of fetishes where I can check off any hard limits.
I like the way you think .. do you have checkmarks by creampie or is that okay?

Also dirty old man .. yes/no?

And kidnapped kept in, let's just say for conversation sake, a basement? yes ...?