Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #21
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, asking his rapist politely to wear a condom somehow suggested that to me ...
Old 01-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #22
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Whops, missed that! Kinda hard to read a foreign language while trying to ignore that big ass...
Old 01-10-2008, 09:42 AM   #23
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why?
That behind distract you too much?
Because another guy's bum is any man's iceberg or just too much sexual arousal?

Last edited by Sternenlied; 01-10-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #24
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Nah, just ugly

Dude, I know your from England and all, but even there the sun does rise out sometimes!

Last edited by menace; 01-10-2008 at 10:02 AM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #25
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prichardson View Post
Sorry to have caused such an argument! I thought I made the title of the topic pretty clear, so any homophobes would not click on it!

Dont worry about it, unfortunately its not the first time this member has come to the attention for his borderline comments.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #26
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I didn't insult him,but this isn't a gays site.

I know you did not insult him directly, i posted the "remember that personal insults were not allowed outside the rowdy room" to make it clear to people in general as i saw the thread going down the wrong track quickly, that statement was not aimed at you directly..

and gays are welcome - women and men alike, would you like it if we all started saying that Egyptians are not welcome here or your not welcome here as your English is not that good?

No you wouldn't and we do not discriminate against you because you don't speak perfect english or that you are from Eygpt so i expect you not to say to someone who is gay and posting on this board " that you are sad for them"

Last edited by clan_hunter; 01-10-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #27
clan_hunter

Quote:
I asked you about the meaning of homophobia because I didn't see this word in the board rules,and I think as you a mod here you should follow the rules only,this isn't your private board.
No it is not Wickeds private board but he has been chosen by the owner and other mods to run this on his behalf and while he and the others are mods are running it they are doing so with the owners full confidence and backing, we are all guest's on this board
and its a privilage to be here as a member and not a right

Last edited by clan_hunter; 01-10-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:41 AM   #28
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anyway, Anyone want to rape a male in Devon, UK ?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #29
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Anyway, Anyone want to rape a male in Devon, UK ?
Yeah fair enough Ego got your point, lets stop hi-jacking his thread.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #30
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiKnoles View Post
...If I lived in the UK...

Oh, & if I had a penis... I so would.

That guy's cute.

I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes of bringing you luck in having all your fantasies fulfilled, love.

Come on, if you're willing, there must be a way!

Old 01-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #31
ego
the obscure

Here something you can use:

Old 01-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #32
ego
the obscure

Or, since we are a fantasy site, why dont you start a roleplay?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #33
ego
the obscure

Well, lets hope your innocence will soon be corrupted!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #34
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, she's talking to the right guy ...
Old 01-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #35
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

Do I really have to leave my all-female tribe to bring peace among men once again ... ?

Well ...
First of all: This site is not - repeat NOT - dedicated to a specific sex or sexual orientation. Homosexuals and their fantasies are as welcome as anybody else!

I don't know you Paul, but I apologise to you for the welcome you were given by some of our members and their behaviour. I know from friends how hard it can be to come forward with fantasies like yours. Please don't feel rejected.

Secondly: We are fair. Nobody ever complained about lesbian fantasy (which by nature is homosexual as well ... ) so I suggest we proceed as always - not your thing? Stay away from it but leave them be.

Number three: Disagreeing with ezzdx is fine and everybody's choice. But I think his initial statement isn't an insult, same as Phantom's reply is not. Maybe it was unnecessary - granted - but I think we should stay adults here. Ezzdx doesn't like gay men? Fine, let him have his opinion and deal with it reasonably.
I know a lesbian who doesn't like straight men ... although if she said so here I can't imagine the opposition would go that far. So as long as he lives on the board by the rules his opinion should be as welcome as anyone else's.

We all encountered opinions on the board we considered stupid, "old-fashioned" and whatnot I guess. Maybe a dialogue would do more good than a simple assault.
When I see the fair opinion from a mod,I can't do any thing except thanks.
when I nominated the best mod of the year I took the right decision,you are the specimen of the good mod,you should teach some mods here how to be fair and get the respect from all members by easy way.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #36
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
When I see the fair opinion from a mod,I can't do any thing except thanks.
when I nominated the best mod of the year I took the right decision,you are the specimen of the good mod,you should teach some mods here how to be fair and get the respect from all members by easy way.
Give me a fucking break. YOU'RE the one who came on this thread with your homophobic bullshit, not me. This isn't the first time you've insulted outside the Rowdy Room or treated this place like everyone owes you something.

Well newsflash, I don't owe members like you anything. You treat the board and it's members with respect, then you'll get respect in return. Until then, I look forward to your next insult outside the Rowdy Room, your next reported post claiming someone "insulted" you (not the first time I hasten to add) and your next "waaah waaah waaah X member doesn't like me!" or "X mod is unfair!"
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #37
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Please guys ... there's no need to get into an argument over this.

Ezzdx, I am glad you feel treated fairly by me and I thank you for your kind words.
There is no reason however to put down other moderators over this!
They are all doing a good job - we all have things about us others consider "good" as well as "bad". Nobody here is perfect, including me.
Enough people don't like me but that doesn't mean anyone here is better than the others, it's a simple fact of people disagreeing with each other on certain things, just natural human behaviour.
I may have a different opinion on some things than other moderators but that doesn't make me any more right than it does make them wrong. However - as I have stated before - I will always take a stand with the other moderators in the end!
Many members might disagree with me on this but every single moderator has been called upon for reasons. Reasons not all members know about or even care about but nonetheless reasons that made us decide they'd make a great moderator. And so far I cannot say any of them has been the wrong choice.
So please ... give them respect and the benefit of the doubt, even if you might not agree with every single decision we make.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #38
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
your next "waaah waaah waaah X member doesn't like me!" or "X mod is unfair!"
I didn't said this words from many years,I didn't cry since I was eight or nine years old as I remember.
I consider this words as a insults,may be this for a man like me only,may be this isn't insult for a man like you,but if I hear this words from any one in the real life I'll make him say it again and again.

I don't mean by my words to Stern that the other mods is bad,I haven't any problems with the other mods,Sodoman is a good guy and I see most of his movies,Somedude the marshal also I haven't any problem with him and Becka also I haven't any bad thing with her,and ask them to be sure.

Last edited by ezzdx; 01-10-2008 at 03:29 PM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #39
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't mean by my words to Stern that the other mods is bad,I haven't any problems with the other mods,Sodoman is a good guy and I see most of his movies,Somedude the marshal also I haven't any problem with him and Becka also I haven't any bad thing with her,and ask them to be sure.
Oh goodie, just because you didn't like my decision to you via PM about how you felt insulted by a post, i am now a bad mod. Then you couldn't even leave it there, you had to report that same post and then you also had to post about it in here as well. Which isn't even the first time that you have acted like this.

It's members like you who make me glad that to know that my decision to leave this board for good is the correct one. There is way to much childish shit on this board to even bother about sticking around for one minute longer.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #40
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Enough people don't like me but that doesn't mean anyone here is better than the others, it's a simple fact of people disagreeing with each other on certain things, just natural human behaviour.
Well, that's not fair, considering your avatar only, every guy here wants to rape you, and every girl/woman feel sorry for your chest. So basically, everybody likes you
That's not the same for Wicked. First he's a guy, then he 'stole' a girl from here some months ago. So we're all jealous!
Just kidding, you really do a great job here all of you, though it's not always easy to contain us, furious rapists and angry victims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prichardson View Post
Anyone interested PM me with your scenario. No role-play, just real.
Just to stay (a bit) on the topic, I think it's just a bit controversial, 'asking to be raped'.
Hope you find someone for your fantasies anyway, there's so may people around here, but also so many shy ones.