Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)
Default What I Find Most Disturbing About this Site!

Can’t believe I joined this site. Or that I’m writing this post. But after visiting and reading some of the threads, I’m compelled to write about something I find incredibly disturbing regarding this site.

A support site for rapists? Ha! What an absurd and appalling notion! At least this was my first impression. But after reading a number of threads, my perception changed dramatically. In actuality, I think this forum poses an important and credible service.

First, the term “rapist” is incorrect. That would imply an actual act of non-consensual intercourse, whereas all the members here (at least I hope all the members) are interested in rape “fantasy”. Engaging in role play acts out forced sex, but is still a consensual act, and therefore not actual rape.

Second, I’m impressed with the respect that many of the members show for women and for women’s rights. It seems many of you find the actual act of real rape to be as distasteful as one would hope.

I’m a male in my late 20’s. Handsome and athletic, highly educated, and professionally successful. I have many female friends that I am incredibly close to, and have had many healthy sexual relationships. All that being said, I have always had been inexplicably drawn to the thought of rape; the excitement of forcing myself upon a women, and her being completely powerless to stop me from ravishing her body. These thoughts lead to euphoric sexual release, but also bring embarrassment and self-loathing. What kind of pervert thinks these things? What the hell is wrong with me?

Reading these forums, I realize I’m not alone. There ARE like minded individuals out there, male AND female. I wouldn’t dare breath a word of these thoughts among my close circle of friends, not one of the would be able to understand and I would be permanently ostracized. In this forum, however, I can express my feeling for the first time and get a huge weight off my shoulders. I also realize I don’t have to hate myself for what I feel. It IS possible to harbor these sinister desires without compromising my moral and ethical character. This forum provides a healthy, non-harmful release for our urges among like minded individuals without having to harm or alarm those who feel otherwise or couldn’t understand.

So what do I find so disturbing? How many real sexual assaults in a given year do you think could be avoided if more people participated in this “support” group?

Last edited by Rheostatic; 05-05-2006 at 02:24 PM.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #2
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I think it could in some ways.

Most men who rapes women today are more or less created by ourselves.
Todays standards towards the look, clothes and social skills of a man ( and woman ) are sky high and that has left a large group of both men and women who in all aspects feel very alone and isolated cause they do not live up to those standards.
Those standards has been set by the fashion industry and the media during a long time and they are really not to blame but people who go along with it and helps to raise those standards even more are.

In that group there is also a large % of suicides. What a shame...

Then there is of course other groups.
Men who rapes a woman ( especially when drunk ). Most of them do regret their actions later.

People with a deep hate towards the opposite sex ( both men and woman ). Usually formed during childhood and keeps growing through out life.

Then there are those who enjoys "controlled" rape where both the guy and the girl agree on how far things are allowed to go ( like in any S/M club ).

Then there are the true predators, who not only rape women but usually kills them afterwards ( those are the really sick ones ).

I think that meeting alot of equal minded people is a great help for many to blow of some steam and helps them to keep it on a fantasy level ( or in a controlled relationship ).

Just my 2 cents...
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:15 PM   #3
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
I think it could in some ways.

Most men who rapes women today are more or less created by ourselves.
Todays standards towards the look, clothes and social skills of a man ( and woman ) are sky high and that has left a large group of both men and women who in all aspects feel very alone and isolated cause they do not live up to those standards.
Those standards has been set by the fashion industry and the media during a long time and they are really not to blame but people who go along with it and helps to raise those standards even more are.

In that group there is also a large % of suicides. What a shame...

Then there is of course other groups.
Men who rapes a woman ( especially when drunk ). Most of them do regret their actions later.

People with a deep hate towards the opposite sex ( both men and woman ). Usually formed during childhood and keeps growing through out life.

Then there are those who enjoys "controlled" rape where both the guy and the girl agree on how far things are allowed to go ( like in any S/M club ).

Then there are the true predators, who not only rape women but usually kills them afterwards ( those are the really sick ones ).

I think that meeting alot of equal minded people is a great help for many to blow of some steam and helps them to keep it on a fantasy level ( or in a controlled relationship ).

Just my 2 cents...
You missed out the rapists that like to rape for reasons of power and violence. Any rapist is a really sick one. Considering the effects it has, it's worse than murder. Murder = over and done with. Rape = long-lasting traumatic effects.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:07 PM   #4
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation

"Murder = over and done with. Rape = long-lasting traumatic effects."

Um... that's a pretty screwed-up way of looking at things.
I'd much rather be raped than murdered. (And not just because it turns me on.)

Traumatic experiences are indeed just that, but people are stronger than you think and can recover to live happy, productive lives after being the survivors of any number of violent crimes.

To take someone's life away, to snuff it out, would have to be the absolute worst thing you could do to somebody else, way worse than humiliating their body and damaging their soul. IMO.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:31 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I don't find anything that is distrubing to me on this site. I suppose this is becaue I am jaded. Not even, uh, well, not telling my age or any indications of it here.
Well, you are distrubed, so what? Shall I go and buy you some candy and give it to you? Would sucking on that candy make you feel better? Huh?

One of the reasons I come here is one of the things associated with rape, bondage. Yes, oh, yes, I just love rope. Damn, I just love being tied up, and gagged, and left to struggle. I am really more into BDSM, than rape, but somewhere in there, the two overlaps.

About bondage forums, these have just about become non-existant.
There was a good one at BDSM Library, but that bit the dust.
EB had a nice one before it went under, it has resurfaced but, it is now fairly dead. And don't talk to me of the HOAbductors. That board is a bad joke, endless and mindless reptition of unpalapable stories which they beat you to death with week after week.
And don't even mention bondage.com and alt.com. All those are nothing but dying and decaying horny old men pretending to be "Masters", yeah, smell your own old fart and die, goodness enough already. Slavefarm is better than any of them. Not much activity there either, but at least, they do not jump on you for being inexperienced.
Now, there is another one called Sutdio**. Not giving the numbers. And no it is not Studio54. Heh, if you believe this is distrubing, you should go take a look at that one.
You remember the old song that went, "I cried I had no shoes, until I saw some one who had no feet?" Huh, yeah. If you are crying this site has no shoes, you should go look at that one.

And some of those necrophilia sites. ......not mention asphyxia, ....caniibalsim.

Finally, some of the ones I lkie are those dealing with Robot sex. Just me tied down and some robot, a nice good looking handsome one, just bop me over and over, 24/7 for a while, a weekend, or so, filled with wet, creamy, mind benidng orgasm after orgamss. Yeah. Beat Me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:32 PM   #6
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I agree with you cumonme. If i were a woman, i would prefere rape any day over murder. You can at least recover from rape but no recovery from death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
You missed out the rapists that like to rape for reasons of power and violence. Any rapist is a really sick one. Considering the effects it has, it's worse than murder. Murder = over and done with. Rape = long-lasting traumatic effects.
I'll ask again. What are you doing on a RAPE BOARD in the first place.
To play judge and give people a bad feeling about themselves for enjoying the thought of rape?
Who's the sick one i wonder....
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:21 AM   #7
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
Also have to factor the further reaching effects. What could be more long-lasting and traumatic than having a child murdered? I think any mother would take physical assault over the loss of a child any day of the week, twice on Sunday. IMO, rape's an assault on an individual, murder is an assault on everybody within the victim's life.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:33 AM   #8
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
I don't find anything that is distrubing to me on this site. Well, you are distrubed, so what? Shall I go and buy you some candy and give it to you? Would sucking on that candy make you feel better? Huh?

One of the reasons I come here is one of the things associated with rape, bondage. Yes, oh, yes, I just love rope. Damn, I just love being tied up, and gagged, and left to struggle. I am really more into BDSM, than rape, but somewhere in there, the two overlaps.

Yeah. Beat Me.
Candy to suck on? Sorry, Gal4, never got into paraphilic infantilism, myself. Thanks for the offer, though.

Sounds to me that in your fantasies, you take the exclusive role of victim, not assailant. That's where the difference lies. Rape's not my only fetish, but it's the one that involves domination of another. Having these fetishes isn't what bothers me. Everyone's got something that turns their crank, so I don't feel particularly disturbed. But in the case of my rape fantasies, satisfaction comes from the suffering of another. And yeah, there is a feeling of guilt associated with that.

Last edited by Rheostatic; 05-06-2006 at 07:52 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #9
Tanya

sdfa

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #10
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
i think many guys on here have rape fantasies and they are about lust more then anything

am i right?
Somthing I always wondered about myself. And which scared me. What I discovered with joining this site is that the idea of a rape partner is even more exciting than the idea of raping a random women. I think it's because you can get all the excitement associated with the act, without the guilt of knowing you hurt someone after. So for me, it seems to be about the act itself, rather than a desire to inflict psychological damage.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
i think many guys on here have rape fantasies and they are about lust more then anything

am i right?
As far as I'm concerned, yes.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 05:23 AM   #12
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4

About bondage forums, these have just about become non-existant.
There was a good one at BDSM Library, but that bit the dust.
EB had a nice one before it went under, it has resurfaced but, it is now fairly dead. And don't talk to me of the HOAbductors. That board is a bad joke, endless and mindless reptition of unpalapable stories which they beat you to death with week after week.
Allow me to "pimp" collarme.com for d/s. Good community, tolerant of everything EXCEPT trolls. Met one...er.....wacked out psychochick (but well-versed in the lifestyle...cooks very good sunnyside up eggs) and one excellent contemporary, both in my town.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:57 AM   #13
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

am i right?
I think so too. To desire a woman's body so much you're willing to commit a crime and a sin.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote