Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
axmond

axmond is infamous around these parts
Default please stop this forum and posting in it , its against morals and ethics and religion

please stop this forum and posting in it , its against morals and ethics and religions
axmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lots of things are against morals, ethics and religion. Politics for one comes to mind. It doesn't take any imagination to come up with a lot more.

I'd be willing to bet that more women have been raped for religious reasons than for any other single reason.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't argue the lack of morals, both religious and secular, however freedom of speech and fantasy are important to maintain in order to keep healthy mindsets. If people with these desires don't obtain a healthy release, they may find an unhealthy one...

Last edited by Memento Mori; 11-27-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Are you a victim of incest axmond?
Old 11-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good afternoon axmond. *bows*

Neither morals nor religion are an acceptable basis to argue against the existence of this board.

On close examination, nearly every religion is an archaic labyrinth filled with questionable moral standards. They often contain blatant double-standards in regards to women and many even encourage violent acts, including the rape and enslavement of women, against heretics under particular circumstances (which in some cases is any time, any place). Religion has, does, and always will turn a blind eye towards sexual violence against anything from women to small children to grown adult males when such violence suits it's purpose.

This is not an attempt to claim that religion itself is an inherently wicked institution nor that those who follow them are monstrous creatures actively seeking to bring harm to others (from my experience, many are shocked to learn what exists in the charters of their own faith). Rather that there is virtually no faith unstained by such practices in pasts both distant and recent nor that does not grant it's followers the privilege to do unto others, particularly women, whatever they please.

Even in fully modern first-world counties, there is no universal standard of morality. It may be conceded that no modern culture condones real acts of rape, but this can depend on ones view of what constitutes a modern culture. Even allowing this however, that approach is egregious. It assumes that this board has any relation whatsoever to factual acts of sexual violence, which it manifestly does not. Not only are real-life acts of sexual violence not encouraged anywhere on this board, they are vocally decried by every member of the community and actual rapists justly heaped with hatred and revulsion.

The only way that any part of this board could be held to against morals is if one considers merely the thought of an act as terrible as the actual act. Or, alternatively, if one considers the concept of two (or more) consenting adults engaging in sexual fantasy in a safe, controlled environment is itself somehow as criminal as someone forcing themselves onto another person.

To latter, there is not now a single scrape of peer evaluated and accepted research that even suggests engaging in forced sex roleplaying encourages actual sexual violence. Virtually every study ever conducted under unbiased circumstances has provided evidence to the contrary. Such people then are not only harming no one, but are less likely to harm anyone than the poor soul who bottles their wants up inside for fear of violating their "morals and ethics and religions." No one should ever be judged criminal by what they do in private, no matter how perverse or disgusting the public finds it, if they harm no one in doing so.

To the former, such thought-policing is the refuge of the tyrant and the villain and the hopeless lackeys of both. It is the stance of those who would deny others freedom even in the sanctity of their own minds and those who have already happily given up the right to think freely.

Ethics is moral philosophy. Citing both ethics AND morals is redundant.

So, in conclusion, your argument has neither substance nor merit. You would have had more success suggesting that the board goes against good taste than attempting to argue from a moral or religious standpoint. The fact is that this board could even be seen as serving the public good on some level. To paraphrase an oft cited meme, if we are all here pretending to rape one another, then clearly we're not out there actually raping anyone (not, to be perfectly clear, I believe anyone here would). Pretend rape hurts exactly as many real living people as pretend violence does; zero.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ummm, I was going to say that. .

Seriously though, nice response Lowkey. It's a shame you wrote such an eloguent and intelligent reply to ONE religious idiot who will probably never see your reply, much less engage in any rational dialogue.

But well said anyway!
Old 11-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Ummm, I was going to say that. .

Seriously though, nice response Lowkey. It's a shame you wrote such an eloguent and intelligent reply to ONE religious idiot who will probably never see your reply, much less engage in any rational dialogue.

But well said anyway!
I don't feel that being a zealot makes one an idiot. The afore mentioned poster merely feels this subject is taboo, as per religious standards. As religion goes, he's correct, yet he fails to note that everyone has the freedom to disagree and disregard his plea. The first amendment, and all that.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 AM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I'm not going to bother posting a long winded reply to this...person. It's doubtful he will even log in again and post.

Until he does, I will remain silent as I refuse to waste my time on someone who is too cowardly to remain here.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmond View Post
please stop this forum and posting in it , its against morals and ethics and religions
I agree to disagree.

Is there anything else you want to talk about?
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #10
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
No.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i can't stop

who wants to stop?
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Dear OP,

Did it ever occur to you that bending young women over the nearest piece of furniture, forcibly stripping them of their skirt and panties, ripping open their blouses, snapping their bras, tweeking, twisting and pulling their stiff nipples til they scream, slapping their tender asses until the skin is bright red and hot enough to fry an egg, then ramming my cock balls deep up their rectal passage, ripping open their anal ring and causing them to bite their lips in agony is what my moral and ethical code is all about.

As far as it being contrary to religions, why there have been plenty of religions where ceremonial rape and other types of sexual activity are practiced on a regular basis. Just because you dont practice them is no reason to deny others. This is after all (insert name of your nation) and we have our rights!!

Now, if you will excuse me I think I just saw Sheba walk by looking for a spermcicle.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #13
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

i tried but failed
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I will be happy to, as soon as a few of the worlds religions stop treating women as property.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #15
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clearly anyone that thinks the phase "please stop" willdo any good around here needs professional help.

Please find yourself a therapist axmond
Old 12-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I never looked at it that Admiral. Around here "please stop" just gets us more excited and makes us keep going.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:21 AM   #17
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
I don't feel that being a zealot makes one an idiot. The afore mentioned poster merely feels this subject is taboo, as per religious standards. As religion goes, he's correct, yet he fails to note that everyone has the freedom to disagree and disregard his plea. The first amendment, and all that.
Yes. Zealot = idiot.
Oh wait I'm sorry. Actually zealot = complete fucking retard.

And do show where I used the word "zealot" in my post.

Last edited by snarkopo; 12-18-2010 at 12:28 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is funny as fuck! If there is a Rapeboard award for funniest fucker next year, McBatfink better pull his finger out of his arse if he still wants my vote!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post

In my defence,i have no religion

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:49 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gave the original poster some positive rep even though he probably won't be back. I think he's been a bit hard done by. After all, he did ask ever so politely and it's not like he's done anything wrong. If he'd threatened us all with arrest, police harassment, imprisonment, execution, Gods vengeance, or the Wrath of Khan, I would be first in line to give him some red dots under his name, but he didn't so I'm not.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post
In my defence,i have no religion
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
This is funny as fuck! If there is a Rapeboard award for funniest fucker next year, McBatfink better pull his finger out of his arse if he still wants my vote!!!!
LMFAO!!!.. I Agree!

Last edited by jwham; 12-18-2010 at 04:54 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote