Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Night on the town (Menace & My Dark Side)

It was a long day at work, Fridays are always the worst till. Now the day is done and i am getting ready to hit the town with a group of girl friends from work. Standing in front of the mirror i take one last look at what i am wearing, running my hands over my tight black skirt to straighten it, then i make sure my halter neck top is centered with knot hidden under my long black hair, finally i give my breast a little lift to help them become mor prominant through my vline in the top. Happy with the way i look i make my way to the door, slipping on my stillhouettes as i head out the door for the waiting taxi.

Arriving at the club i notice a couple of the girls have met up with some cute guys and have invited them to join us for the rest of the evening. As the night goes on i continue to drink and dance with the girls, paying little attention to the guys, there is just something about them that is off putting and untrustworthy to me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Me and the gang are out on the hunt. We found what we were looking for in the second club of the evening, a lighthearted group of girls with a taste for alcohol. We assigned our targets soon, but I wasn't happy about it. I got the most stuck up. Though she is a looker. And doesn't seem to let down on drinks. Maybe things will lighten up when she puts on the 'beer gogles'. When I estimate she's gone far enough, I make my move...

"You want to take a load off? You must be tired with all that dancing."
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:01 PM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"No thanks im fine", Turning away from him i continue to dance for a while longer. I start to get tired and hot i also feel its time for a refill on my drink.

I move from the dance floor toward the bar. I can see the guy who aproached me before sitting at a table alone. I decide i would have some fun and tease him a bit. After collecting my drink the barman i walk past the guy towards another free table, shaking my ass as i walk past him. After passing him i glance backwards over my shoulder and give him a seductive glance before taking my seat.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know a flirt when I see one. And I just have. I waste no time moving in on her; I get up from my table and sit at hers. Before she can complain about it, I stare right into her eyes, put on a cocky smile and ask: "Are you having fun?"
Old 02-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #5
my dark side
Banned

Shocked that he invited himself to my table, it takes me a couple of moments to answer him as i am not sure if i should be nice and flirt a bit mor eor shun him for thinking he can sit with me without an invitation.

I decide it would be easier to flirt with him if he is closer to me. Leaning forward i take a sip of my drink without lifting it from the table. " Yes its been a fun night, how bout you "
Old 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

I pick my glass of the table and take a sip, keeping an eye on you the whole time

"So far so good" And hope to get better...

"Your friends seem to be enjoying themselves" I point to the girl exchanginf saliva with Mike.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
my dark side
Banned

Looking over to where he is pointing, I see julie with one of his mates, "Yeah seems she got what she was after, She wanted to pick up tonight, im just here to have fun with my friends". Looking around i see that all my other friends have hooked up with guys. " I think about heading off soon but not before having some more fun with this guy.

After a while of moderate flirting with the guy, i finish my drink and stand up turning to they guy. "Well nice meeting you, now its time for me to go". "Hope you have a good rest of the night". I turn and walk out of the club and start looking for an available taxi.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #8
menace
Privileged Member

Shit! Ok, think fast...

"how about one for the road? I'm buying."
Old 02-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #9
my dark side
Banned

As im just about to head out the door, i turn back to him " Thank you for the offer but i have already had too much as it is". As i go to turn back to head out the door i see one of my friends emerge from hiding. I decide to walk over to her and let her know of my plans to leave so they dont get worried and look for me. " Hey Sarah, im gonna head home now, i will talk to you after i get though all the work i have at home. Other wise will speak to you again on monday at work." I turn back to the door, now i can spend the whole weekend getting this work stuff out of the way,without any interuptions, i think to myself. Walking past the guy again i give him a sexy smile, something to leave on his mind i think.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

I watch you leave. Writing this off, moving on to another girl, that would be the rational thing to do. But I don't do that. For some reason, I just can't let you go...

Seeing you leave without any of your friends gives me an idea. I wait for you to walk out the door, then follow you, making sure I'm not seen.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:11 AM   #11
my dark side
Banned

Walking out of the bar i look up and down the street for a taxi. There isnt one to be seen anywhere and the line up for them is unbeleivably long. Knowing it would be a longer time to wait for a taxi then to walk home, i decide to just walk it. Having lived in the area my whole life i know its a safe area so the thought of walking alone doesnt scare me. If i take the side streets it will half the time, i think to myself.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #12
menace
Privileged Member

Everything goes as I expected. Even better, since I wasn't counting on you walking through the back alleys. I take two thinfs out of my pockets: a bandana and a plask with pure alcohol. Not as efective as chloroform, but considering you're already drunk, it will do the trick. I pour the alcohol over the bandana while walking behind you, sinchronizing our footsteps to avoid you hearing me. When I'm close enough, I take you from behind, covering your mouth and nose with the rag.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #13
my dark side
Banned

Fear fills me as the shock of the sudden grab subsides. Thrashing about wildly i try to shake the person off me. My fighting causes me to draw breath faster making more of the alcohol enter my airways sooner. I start to feel myself going funny, like im getting light headed and dissoreintated. I feel my body starten to go limp then nothing, everything is a blur one second the black the next.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:27 AM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

After you go to dream land, I get busy. I drag you off to a dead end street behind the dumpsters. The bandana comes in handy again as a blindfold; You've seen me and my friends already; They probably left their numbers with those sluts you came in with. I can't let you see me while I use you.

I look for something to tie you up. The strap of your purse is quite convenient for that. I tie your hands above your head, to the dumpster handle. As I tighten the last knot, you come to...
Old 02-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #15
my dark side
Banned

My head is still light and i feel groggy. I try to open my eyes, My heart skipping a beat as reality hits me, i am blindfolded, now i can not only feel the material covering my eyes but also the bindings around my wrists. I pull my arms towards my body trying to lower them from above my head. Not budging i realside they must be bound to something else.

I know he is close my still, i can hear his movements. "How are you". " What do you want"... After a long pause with no answer i decide that if he doesnt want to answer me, then i will get someone elses attention. "HELP...Somebody HELP ME" My screams echoing like crazy.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #16
menace
Privileged Member

You probably wouldn't recognize my voice, but why take chances? Then the screaming starts. 'Shit' I think. I cover her mouth with my hand and that keeps her volume down at least. Problem is, I'll need that hand. I have to figure this out...

For that, I am glad I didn't take a lot of liquor, and my mind is running like clockwork. I get an idea. I reach under your skirt...
Old 02-17-2007, 03:31 AM   #17
my dark side
Banned

Even with your hand covering my mouth, i still continue to try and scream for help. My heart thumps hard as i feel his hand running up under my skirt. Unable to see what is happening, i scream even louder now. With my throat now raw and my mouth dry from my screaming it makes the task of being heard much harder, my words just a mumbled mess.

Knowing my attemps to alert someone are not going to be able to last much longer, i focus my thoughts now to trying to stop you from touching me. Not knowing your location i start kicking my legs wildly around where ever i can, hoping to make contact with your body.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #18
menace
Privileged Member

Standing beside you, I avoid the kicks. My hand catches your panties, and I rip them off. Moving my hand off your mouth at the same time, I hear you scream and beg. I stop that by shoving your ripped panties in your mouth.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #19
my dark side
Banned

My joys of having his hand move from my mouth fade fast as i feel something shoved in my mouth. O god i think, as i realise what it is that he has shoved in my mouth. I try to force it out of my mouth with my tongue.

Tears forming in my eyes, making my blindfold damp from it. Fear is taking over my body as i am unable to defend myself right now. All i can do is lay here and hope that he slips up even for a brief moment.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:49 AM   #20
menace
Privileged Member

Once you're silent, I get down to buisness. I pry your knees apart and kneel between your legs. I unbutton my pants. I know your pussy will be dry, so I jerk my cock to lube it...