Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How important are looks to you?

Is what a victim looks like important? Does she have to be hot and attractive?

Am I right in saying that for most fantasy rapists here it is more about sex then power when you are fantasizing and that is why looks are important?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Is what a victim looks like important? Does she have to be hot and attractive?

Am I right in saying that for most fantasy rapists here it is more about sex then power when you are fantasizing and that is why looks are important?
I for one would never bother to rape an ugly chick!

For me I would like to have power over the hottest chicks I can get a hold of, and have sex with them. Since this is all fantasy of course looks will matter to just about everyone.
Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The way I like them.

It is important for me that I find the person I sleep with attractive but that sexual attraction,is only about 25% based on appearance. I dont even neccersary look for intellegence, not the sort that can be found by studying class room books and calculations anyhow.

It is whats within the spirit of the person,what they believe in,their interests, how they treate others and the world around them, how they handle themself,the way they look at me.

And if I were for some reason looking for somebody I were to find attractive, my tastes are out of the norm some what and wouldnt be categorised as the typical hot and sexy anyway.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knottyguy View Post
. Since this is all fantasy of course looks will matter to just about everyone.
Yes. Interesting point. Does that mean the posters who don't care so much are more likely to be real rapists?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:13 AM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I suppose sort of yes and no, it's more of an attraction thing, they have to have that certain something that makes them stick in your mind compared to all the other women out and about.

So they might not be the hottest woman in the woman, but someone who gets my imagination going.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I suppose sort of yes and know, it's more of an attraction thing, they have to have that certain something that makes them stick in your mind compared to all the other women out and about
Yeah of coarse there has to be some sort of attraction. Even with real rape.

I guess I am just sick of reading stories etc that just focus on the sex sex sex and how hot the victim is, and talking to a new person on IM and they just want to see a picture.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Yeah of coarse there has to be some sort of attraction. Even with real rape.

I guess I am just sick of reading stories etc that just focus on the sex sex sex and how hot the victim is, and talking to a new person on IM and they just want to see a picture.
I know what you mean with this. I am asked for pictures all the time, too.

Not only are the guys fixated on the way a woman looks, but we women aren't much better. Remember that heavy girl who posted her pictures here? She is, in fact, a very pretty woman but she got savaged here for posting pictures of herself just because she was not a size 5.

Every guy wants to play online with the "hot chick" who he probably has no chance with in real life. I'm not sure why it would matter what the person looks like since the majority of us will never meet in person.

Guys - trust me on this one. Your imagination can create a picture better than any real woman could ever be. Some of the hottest women on this board are girls you wouldn't give a second look to walking down the street. In your fantasies I can be tall, blonde and busty when in real life I am none of those things. Why spoil the fantasy?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Personnally I'm not that botheredn about pics, and anyway, I'm no George Clooney, so <shrug> why worry

If you say 'I have photo's' I'll ask for one, but I'll be too busy enjoying myself to care either way

I have to agree with Sierra, the imagination is a great tool

Last edited by pervipete; 06-28-2009 at 10:31 AM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Online?

No. I don't care for looks.
Online I am interacting (for example role-playing) with a personality, a character - however made up it may be - so I create my own picture of the other person in my mind, based on the person I'm interacting with.

After a while, when I already started to really like the person (sexually or not) I actually get interested in seeing him/her because when I start caring for someone, eventually considering them a friend, curiosity gets the best of me. There's nothing sexual to it however.

Now - if for some reason - my partner needs me to see his/her (usually his) picture he should be prepared to destroy something that can never be rebuild. Because:

Offline?

Yes, most definitely. If I am not attracted to the person (physically as well) nothing is ever going to happen. Not in my head, not in my body.

Especially if the guy wants to pull off a rape fantasy he needs a body, a physical presence to match the scenario he is trying to create.

So yes, looks are important to me. They are certainly not everything required to be attractive but they are part of it.

---

Once the person I'm interacting with (online) crosses the barrier from fantasy into reality by showing me pictures this person should consider eventually losing all attractiveness.

For men ... now that's an entirely different story that would require some time to tell.
And they most probably wouldn't like it ...
Old 06-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
dreadstar

dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)

when fantasizing about a woman (whether raping her or not), I do have to feel attracted to her, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's attractive in the socially accepted sense; I'm with pervipete, she has to have that "certain something" for me to feel attracted to her; I imagine I'm different from most guys because I'm not attracted to most supposedly beautiful women (actresses, models, etc).

having said all that, I'd like to ask sierra something: what did you mean when you said, “every guy wants to play online with the “hot chick” who he probably has no chance with in real life.?” did you mean that he has no chance with her because she’s hot? if this is the case, then apparently looks do matter in your opinion. of course, I realize you could simply have been addressing this issue from the guy’s perspective, since guys do think like that. I’m not trying to start an argument here, I’d just like to know what you meant.
dreadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I know what you mean with this. I am asked for pictures all the time, too.

Every guy wants to play online with the "hot chick" who he probably has no chance with in real life. I'm not sure why it would matter what the person looks like since the majority of us will never meet in person.
i'm with sternenlied in that my primary interest in seeing someone's pic is because i have become interested in them, and am just curious.

As far the online 'hot chick' fantasy, i don't have too much interest in at, because if your pictures too hot, a good 4 out of 5 times i'm not going to believe its you.

On the subject of my fantasy victim needing to be hot, without a doubt, at a minimum cute, it's my fantasy and the girl can be whatever i want her to be. Additionally, in my fantasies there are often consequences, so, why get into trouble over a chick i'm not even attracted to.

Even further, most of my fantasies surround people i know, and frankly (as bad as it is), it's way easier to me to picture someone i'm attracted to then someone i'm not, i just remember them better.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Does that mean the posters who don't care so much are more likely to be real rapists?

I don't know,There may be some people who don't care much about the looks in their fantasies but I do know you hear about children and the elderly being raped way to often. Rapist care more about domination and control and being able to take their anger or frustrations out on someone so they're more about opportunity than they are about fulfilling a fantasy.
Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #13
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Online it's usually nice if the girl is prettier than the average woman but in the end it isn't a "need" for me.

Offline, looks have never mattered to me.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looks are very important to me...however looks are not the only factor in attraction..its the entire package, looks and personality, that causes attraction. Its like that in real life. Looks dont cant make an attraction last though.

As far as online..I dont think that looks matter at all. Now I dont care cause' I dont do alot of stuff online like RP or talk on instant message...but I use the internet for my own mind expansion. You are what I make you...If you are a 6-foot stud with a six pack, thats what you are to me. You are what I make you.l

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Offline, looks have never mattered to me.
Really?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:08 AM   #16
Tanya
Privileged Member

and I guess I was talking more about online when I posted this thread. I consider myself pretty unnatractive .Last night i'm chatting to this guy and we started roleplaying then he just started asking and asking for a pic. I don't want to share my pic anyway,
Old 06-29-2009, 03:20 AM   #17
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Really?
Aye. In my eyes really good looks will always be a plus. It's also pretty hard for me to think someone is ugly enough to stay away from or be disgusted by. A couple of the girls I've dated, most found them to be atrocious but I thought they were amazing people. I'm just ridiculously unbias :P
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #18
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Online - You definitely can dream whatever you want your partner to be. Any details given must be considered as PROVISIONAL... But that's a big part of fantasy anyway - that certain look. Even if it is just an act to humor you in your desires.

However, I always try to be honest when answering any questions about myself. Why lie? If a chat partner wants to look at a picture of Brad Pitt (or whomever) to get themselves hotter for me. Go ahead...

Offline - I'm more likely to ignore good looks in terms of personality. But only up to a point. Honestly, a frightfully ugly girl with a bad body would not do - no matter how simpatico. On the other hand, the hottest girl who has no personality traits that I find attractive will not hold my interest for longer than a glance.

I do tend to value intelligence, good sense of humor, girlish charm, etc. more highly than an adherence to a set of body measurements or an insistence on a stunningly beautiful face.

Personality can transform plain into pretty quite easily for me.

I need something to work with on both sides of the issue: Looks/Personality... Somewhere in the middle on both is a good starting point.

Does that make any sense?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #19
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I certainly agree that a plain girl with a great personality is much more attractive online or offline, but i do find it hard to "imagine scenrios" when i don't have a rough idea what i am playing with.

for real life though - i simply don't think an unattractive girl would even spark a glance let alone an impulse. I think a basic level of attractiveness is vital, then let that personality come through and shine.

oh if you are a stunning girl with a personality - pm me!

*crickets and tumbleweed in inbox*
Old 06-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #20
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

There is probably some sort of floor effect (No, not the surface I rape her on, but rather in the statistical sense) where I would no longer get turned on enough to have sex.

I find that with the uglier or fatter bitches, I need to abuse them a bit more to get turned on. If she is hot I i am a bit more sympathetic and just slap them the minimum to get them compliant.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote