Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Taking it

Default The Manageress...(open)

Pleased with my days work i pack up ready to leave the office,it's been a long day and i'm already late for meeting my boyfriend in town for drinks,i would've been on time had it not been for that new guy whose just joined as a temp.

Has he got some nerve!asking me out for a drink,as if i..a well paid manageress would be interested in a boy like him!-and that's what i told him..'I don't date boys,i date men',he looked a bit pissed off but i don't care,let him be,i can't believe he had the balls to ask me,as if i'd want to mix with some lowly temp!i told him that too-just to get the point home that I AM THE BOSS!

He made some pathetic point that he 'was a man'-'i just laughed at him,these boys never learn do they?

A quick fix to my make up,and i'm ready to leave,hope my boyfriend likes my new look,i'm wearing a very short skirt today with a g string which i know he likes!

As i leave i see Temp boy looking at me 'You wish' i sneer as i sail past him,probably cruel but who cares?thanks to him i'm late and decide to take the shortcut through the alleyway from the carpark,will be quicker that way to get the bus to town...
Old 11-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Little boy is that what she thinks I am. She had better not let me catch her alone or I’ll show her what kind of man I really am. I seen you fixing you makeup you must be going out tonight. I put my things away just as you’re walking out the door. I decide to fallow you staying back so you don’t see me. That’s when I see you enter the alley. I put me jacket color up and pull the baseball cap down so my face is hard to see.
Hearing the click of your high heels on the concrete as I come closer to you. You look over your shoulder and walk a little faster. Looking around I see no one else in the alley with us this may be my chance to show you I’m a real man areal mean man.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #3
Taking it

i sense someone behind me-oh god is it that stupid boy?-i decide to carry on walking-after all he can't do anything-the alleyway is dark and i approach the allotments-my eyes wander to the sheds-i smile to myself as i remember my boyfriend making passionate love to me in there once after he met me from work.

And to think that temp boy thought i'd pass that up!god i bet he can't even get a hard on i think to myself..i smile as i imagine him probably going home to wank-he's probably never even been near a real woman!

I cut through the allotments and walk towards the sheds-only a few minutes and i'll be at the bus stop...
Old 11-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

As you reach the allotments I reach out putting one hand over your mouth the other around your waist and pull you in. I push your fragel little body up against a wall taking my hand from your waist I reach into my pocket and pull out the box cutter I have been using all day.

Don’t move I tell you or I’ll cut your face you don’t want that do you. You can’t answer but you shake your head NO NO. Ok get in this shed I pull you through the door into the old shed looking around for something to tie you up with and I’m in luck there’s some old twine on the floor I take my hand from your mouth and tell you to remember what I said about yelling with one hand on your back I hold you in a corner and reach down and pick up the twine.
Put your hands behind your back I say you’re a little slow so I push you harder in to the corner. And tell you if you don’t want to get hurt you had better start doing what I tell you a little faster.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
Taking it

I'm so scared-this can't be happening-the shed is dark-dingy-and smells-i know what is about to happen and my heart beats fast-i'm going to be raped by this man-i can tell by his instructions to me that i should comply-though i'm desperate to struggle-the twine is digging into me-cutting at my skin-i feel helpless-i'm at his mercy-will it be over with quick-or will he rape me for hours?-will he have friends arriving to humiliate me more-gang rape me?-the thoughts race through my head as he pushes me harder into the corner.

i can feel my pussy becoming wet-oh god no-please no-don't be wet-why am i becoming wet?-i try to cross my legs-i don't want him to rip my panties off-and discover my pussy wet and inviting-i fear this man will stop at nothing-i'm to be raped...
Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
bob209
Privileged Member

Now I have you right where I want you with your wrists tied behind your back I reach up and take the belt from your skirt. Please don’t hurt me I have money in my purse just take it and leave me alone.

Move your hands to the side I tell you once they are out of the way I fold the belt in half and bring it down hard across your assaaaahhhhh I hear you say as the belt lands on your ass again. Do you want me to stop I ask YES YES PLEASE DON’T HIT ME ANY MORE! OK but I want you to stand perfectly still don’t move a mussel or I go back to beating you ass understand you whisper yes.

I reach up under your skirt feeling you ass till I find panties with one swift move I rip them from you. And grab you hair pulling your head back when your mouth opens I shove you panties in then wrap your belt around your head and over your mouth pulling it tight. Don’t struggle you might strangle yourself just relax and get on the floor face down. You bend slowly and drop to your knees holding the back of your blouse I lower you to the floor then take another piece of twine tying you ankles tighter then to your hands That should hold you for a while I say. And now I’m going outside to look around and if I hear a sound out of you you’ll get ten more lashes with the belt understand I hear you mumble something and smile as I leave you there.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #7
Taking it

I beg for mercy-offer money-but my frightened pleas are ignored-instead i feel a thrash against my ass cheeks as my ass is whipped by my belt-i scream out in pain.

I'm ordered to be quiet or my ass will be thrashed again-i decide to do as i'm told-maybe i'll get treated less roughly if i comply i think to myself.

That thought is quickly dispelled as you yank my skirt up- in a swift movement tear my panties from me-i'm exposed now-vunerable-my holes are on show-and i know you see them as an invitation to use them as you see fit.

My head jerks back as you pull my hair roughly-my panties-still warm from my pussy are crammed violently into my mouth-my belt is snapped round it holding my gag in place

You order me to get on my knees-i sink slowly-almost desperately to them-i feel more twine wrapped around me-this time on my ankles-it cuts into my skin and hurts like fuck.

I'm ordered to stay still-and that you are going to look around-thoughts race through my head faster than the thumping in my chest-what are you doing?-am i being left alone?-are you meeting someone?-shit i hope you're not looking for things that you can rape me with-to insert into me

My tears begin to fall-as i wait silently in the dark shed for my fate
Old 11-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
bob209
Privileged Member

I listened to see if you were going to try to scream or get out of the shed your quit so I head over to the bar just down the street. Some of my coworkers usually stop there after work. As I walk in I see three of them sitting at a table in the back walking over to them I say I’m glad it’s Friday. Ya they all say it’s been a hard week especially with that bitch of a manager of ours. I hope the bitch burns in hell Marge said.. I noticed she was especially hard on you today. Yes but I have a feeling this weekend is going to be harder on her then she was on me.

How much do you guys hate her Tom and bill say if we never seen her again it would be too soon Marge is shaking her head in agreement. Let me get the next round I tell them I think you guys are going to like what I have in mind for the weekend. After a couple more rounds I ask Marge if you had the chance what would you do to our smart ass manager. She didn’t mince words she said well yesterday she told me to sharpen all her pencils like I don’t have enough work of my own to do I’d like to stick those pencils up her ass . Tom and Bill laughed and said we have something else we would like to stick up her ass.

We all made a toast to that and I said well let’s see Marge wants to stick pencils up her ass and your two have dicks you’d like to use on her. Tom intruded saying Marge not only has pencils but she showed me a dildo she has and its big right Marge. Marge turned red with imbursement Really Marge can I see it I asked. She reached down in her purse on the floor and held it in her hand under the table that’s got to be the biggest one I have ever seen I said. Well I know that our little manager is tied up tonight and I know where would you guys like to have some fun and get even with her at the same time. I’m not kidding now so if you come with me you’re in for the whole thing ok. We all got up and I lead them down the alley way to the shed.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
Taking it

I have lain there for hours-the gag in my mouth makes it difficult to breathe-when suddenly i hear footsteps-and the door creaks open slowly-i twist to turn my head round-but i can only see the outlines of 4 people-the shape of one looks like a woman-but i'm not sure-the other 3 are definitely men.

I try to speak but can't with my panty gag-i begin to sob as the realisation hits me-i'm gagged and bound at the complete mercy of these 4 people
Old 11-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #10
bob209
Privileged Member

She doesn’t look so high and mighty now does she I say as we all bend down to look at you. You start your begging again till you feel Marge’s hand moving up you leg and under you skirt. What are you going to do with her Tom asks anything we want but not hear I don’t have a car anyone have one and some place we can take her we have the whole weekend before any one will be looking for her. I got my van back at the bar Bill says. I tell him go get it that’s one problem solved. Then Marge says my uncle has a cabin about an hour’s drive from hear and he’s out of town for the next two months we could take her there.

We hear Bill pull up in the van and Tom and I carry our little office manager out. I tell Marge get her purse and anything else that’s left in there we don’t want anyone to know she was ever here. We lay her on her back in the van as Marge climes in the front with Bill just tell me where to turn he says but don’t say any street names if we let the bitch go we don’t want her to know where she’s been.

You start to squirm when you hear them talking up in front and as you lay between tom and I we can see fear in your eyes as you lay there you know your skirt has slid up and we can see your panties.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #11
Taking it

The 4 shapes move closer to me-i recognise one as the guy who attacked me earlier-there are 2 other men and a woman.

You all bend down to look at me-bound and helpless-i try to reason with the other woman to let me go-she doesn't listen and instead runs her hand under my skirt and strokes my inner thigh-i feel revolted.

The guys start making plans and keen to be involved she moves away from me-i hear a few words 'van' 'cabin'-i fear for my life.

Suddenly i'm pulled up and carried outside-my skirt has ridden up-and the guys throw me in the back-the other man and woman sit in the front-we drive off to my fate.

My eyes dart fearfully around-i'm so scared-sensing this the 2 guys in the back release the twine from my ankles-they push my knees up-then push my legs apart-spreading me-they hold my ankles and enjoy the view of what they soon will have.

I begin to cry.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:06 AM   #12
bob209
Privileged Member

As we drive along we are admiring the view. Your black panties against the creamy white of your thighs is quite a sight

Looking at your face we see your crying Black lines run down your face from the mascara and tears I reach into my pocket for something to wipe your face. As I do I say your scared aren’t you? You shake your head yes. I’m playing with you building up you hopes so I can tear them down again its fun for me.

How much longer Tom asks were almost there Margie says from the front seat. We fell the van leave the smooth road we’re on gravel now and all I see out the windows are tall trees. The van stops and we get out looking around I can’t see another man made structure any were. Tom and I pull you from the van as your feet hang I flip open my knife bending down I cut the rope around your ankles and Tom and I take you by the arms flowing Marge up the steps. She tilts a flower pot and retrieves a key slides it into the lock then opens the door come on in and make yourself at home I’ll see if there is anything to drink around here.

Tom Bill and I sit on the sofa I’m still holding to rope from your hands I tell you to knell in front of us. You just stand there Bill jumps up and hits you in the stomach causing you to bubble up as he says do as your told or I’ll beat you till you do now on your knees. Now that you’re on your knees in front of us I tell bill you can take the gag out of your mouth now there’s no one around here to hear her if she screams.

Once the gag is out you move your jaw trying to get feeling back into it then you start your pleading again. Still think you the boss don’t you I say as you try to make a deal for your release.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #13
Taking it

The drive seems endless-all i'm aware of is the 2 guys staring between my opened legs.

I cry harder-my mascara streaks down my face-one guy leans over and dabs the lines away with a tissue-'You're scared aren't you?' he enquires gently- i nod my head 'Don't be-it's going to be ok' he reassures me.

Suddenly the van stops and i'm pulled from the back-i'm frogmarched to the door by 2 of the men and ordered inside.

Once there i'm told to kneel before the 3 guys on the sofa 'No way' i think to myself -'No' i say defiantly 'No i won't-piss off'.

In a flash one of them jumps up and delivers a full punch to my stomach -i double up and my legs buckle 'Fucking do it or i'll beat you til you do' he threatens.

I sink fearfully to my knees-and the guy who punched me takes my panty gag out and slips it in his pocket-'Love a keepsake' he smirks.

My jaw aches as it's been held for so long in one position-i decide to plead with them to let me go.

'Please guys-c'mon-just let me go-this is stupid-my boyfriend will wonder where i am-just let me go now-please-i promise i'll keep quiet-tell no one'

One guy laughs and as he speaks i realise-it's Temp boy-shit.

'Still think you're the boss do you?' he sneers 'think again bitch-you're gonna find out exactly whose in charge'.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #14
bob209
Privileged Member

Now here’s what’s going to happen you’re going to do whatever we say if you don’t I’ll let Bill here have a shot at making you behave understand? Your crying again I ask you have you ever sucked your boyfriend off you stare wide eyed at me like you never heard of anything like that Tom is laughing as he says ever been fucked in the ass?

Marge is coming back with the beers she hands one to all of us puts hers down on the table takes the last one over to you. Hear sweetie take this it’ll make you feel better you shake your head no and she just laughs at you I was hopping you’d say that because if you don’t drink it I’m going to shove it up your ass till just the end is sticking out. Now what’s it going to be?
Old 11-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #15
Taking it

You're asking me questions-have i ever sucked my boyfriend off-have i ever had him fuck my ass-god i feel disgusted-i don't do perverted stuff-fucking load of animals i think to myself.

I'm told if i don't do as i'm told things will be worse for me-the seriousness of the situation hits me and i sob uncontrollably.

The woman-whose name i've picked up is Marge-comes in carrying beers-she offers me one- i refuse-i don't want her fucking beer i think defiantly.

As she tells me that if i don't-the bottle is going to be pushed up into my ass-i quickly change my mind-sobbing even louder-i take it
Old 11-19-2008, 06:46 AM   #16
bob209
Privileged Member

WE watch as you sip the beer Bill says look at those red lips around the neck of that bottle I can you see them around my dick I’ll bet she’s going to be a good cock sucker. But what do you say we let the lady go first?
Well thanks guys your real gentlemen she says as for you sweetie finish that beer and take that blouse off. your still sipping when she grabs your hair tilting your head back and the bottle up so you have to drink it or choke she stares intensely into your blue eyes as some of the beer escapes your lips and drips from your chin on to your breast. When the bottle is empty she takes it from you. Ok now get that blouse off let the boys see if those tits of your are real.
Your unbuttoning you blouse one button at a time as Marge says come on lets go and she reaches down grabbing your blouse in both hands ripping it open buttons are flying every ware. As the boys stare at your black bra holding those creamy white tits. I hand Marge the key to the hand cuffs telling her take the cuffs of her so she can put on a little show for us. After the cuffs are off Marge pulls you blouse down your back and off you arms. Now get that bra off so I can feel your tits Tom says but Marge says hold on I think there’s a video camera around here some were lets film this.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:16 AM   #17
Taking it

I sip the beer listening as the men make crude remarks about me-god they're disgusting i think snootily to myself.

They tell me to hurry up with the beer-defiantly i sip it slower-i hear the guy named Bill say 'Let the lady go first'.

Marge pounces on me-forcing my head back by grabbing my hair-she forces me to drink faster-the beer spills out of my mouth and runs down my chin and throat onto my breasts.

'Take your blouse off' she orders me 'Me and the boys wanna check those tits are for real'

I undo my blouse slowly-partly to put off exposing myself to you all-and partly where my hands are shaking so much with fear.

'Fucking hurry it' Marge orders-she rips at my blouse and it flies open-the buttons pinging off and dropping to the floor.

I feel self concious as my black bra comes into view as Marge pulls my blouse from my shoulders-one of the guys suggests i put on 'a show'-fuck-what are they going to do to me?

Tom wants my bra off to feel my breasts-he can tell from his continuous stares that they're large-but firm.

'Get her bra off' he tells Marge again-but as she reaches round to unclip it she stops-'Wait guys' she says 'There's a video camera around here somewhere-i'll find it-then we can film the bitch and have some real fun'

The guys roar their approval and Marge goes off to look-i lower my head to avoid their gloating faces.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 AM   #18
bob209
Privileged Member

As Marge looks for the camera in the closet I ask you so how old are you? You just look down till Bill slaps your across the face and says you had better start answering out questions if you want to get out of here with your good looks intact. You’re crying again As Bill asks what was the first time you had sex and with whom? Tell us all about high weight breast size we want to know you like you one of us and I’ll tell you by the end of the weekend we will have the answers to all our questions.

Marge comes back with the video camera tell you answer the boys questions we film this just like a documentary get started bitch you wasting film.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Taking it

The boys are firing questions at me-i refuse to answer until Bill delivers a hard slap to my face-it's not the first time he's hit me-and i can tell he has a violent sadistic streak-a shiver goes down my spine as i dread the moment he will take my body-as i know he will.

As Marge comes back with the camera-the questions are fired at me again

'How old are you?'-28 i answer.

'How old were you when you first had sex-who was it with?'-fucking nosey bastards i think-what's it got to do with them-but seeing Bill edging nearer i answer-'I was 15 if you must know-and it was with Tim Connolly-not that you'd know him'.

Tell us your weight-height-breast size?'

'For fucks sake' i shout-then realising that at the moment i should comply i answer-'I'm 5ft 8-i weigh 8 and a half stone-and my breast size is 40dd'

The boys rub their hands whooping and cheering-Marge makes appreciative noises-dirty cow i think-she can't stop looking at my breasts.

With an air of arrogance i ask 'Satisfied?-anything else you want to know-like what i had for breakfast?'

Stupid fools i think inwardly.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #20
bob209
Privileged Member

No nothing else we need to know smart mouth now we want to see Margie put on some music I want to see this bitch strip of us. Get up I tell you as Marge turns up the music start with you skirt and make it sexy because if you don’t give us hard on's by the time you’re done your going to have to use your mouth to get us hard.

We all sit there watching you slid your skirt over your hips. That’s it baby show us what you got and shake those big boobs for us too. You move your hips and sort of slither around but we let you get away with it because we’re having fun just watching you. You look so humiliated with your red eyes and tear stained face. But Tom says ok now take that bra off and shake your tits and pinch your nipples let’s see how far they stick out.

Finley you bra falls to the floor and your pinching your nipples between your thumb and fore finger and they are getting hard. Bill says come overt here baby let me feel those big tits of your and we all laugh wile Marge keep’s filming you.