Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Either Call it, or Fix it

The site is not properly maintained, and it is out of hand. No content in threads, and nubies taking over topics with, solution threads, increase post count threads, and thank you threads.

I really enjoyed the site in its prime, but it seems the control and power of moderation has left, turned in the towel and abandoned to "kinkyones" website.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

give a little bit of time & patience.
it soon shall end. ( )

i know alot of members have been or are taking vacations this time of year.
when summer ends, it should get back or almost back to normal.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
give a little bit of time & patience.
it soon shall end. ( )

i know alot of members have been or are taking vacations this time of year.
when summer ends, it should get back or almost back to normal.
Hope so Maybe I should take a vacation. First summer I didn't travel, and I am beginning to regret the decision.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I actually prefer this site to KO, I dunno Personal prefference I guess. Doggystyle is right, I am sure things will pick up eventually. I agree with you though, It seems the addition of the ability to hide links Has only led to a great deal more spamming.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont mind new posters of course, but at first it seemed like they would post one word responses or silly no-thought sentences to get their posts up. Thats not cool for many people who have contributed alot to this board.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Oh i completley agree, New blood is alway a good thing.. but... if that new blood is just the lurkers who never would have posted anyway, and have no real desire to participate in the community of the board are they helpful? Or a hinderance?

is a thank you that is insincere and just used to further ones own personal gains a true thank you?

I welcome any and all who Actually want to participate. But I would venture that MOST of the new posters are just posting to get their count up so they can download new movies. Now not only are they not contributing to the baord, but they are aggrivating some long term members.

Please don't get me wrong. the uploaders o the movies deseve a TON of credit. More than I could ever possibly grant them, and it is nice to see them getting thank you's (in droves no less) And as I am not an uploader I can't rightly provide my opinion on the influx of gratitude.

I know this is a difficult decision to deal with for the mods, and I know they are trying Its times like these that i am glad that i am not a mod, I would be clueless.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
Oh i completley agree, New blood is alway a good thing.. but... if that new blood is just the lurkers who never would have posted anyway, and have no real desire to participate in the community of the board are they helpful? Or a hinderance?

is a thank you that is insincere and just used to further ones own personal gains a true thank you?

I welcome any and all who Actually want to participate. But I would venture that MOST of the new posters are just posting to get their count up so they can download new movies. Now not only are they not contributing to the baord, but they are aggrivating some long term members.
Oh yeah, this is exactly what I wanted to say, but couldnt put it into words without sounding like a dick, you have done a much better job

yeah most dont really want to participate and you know once they hit that 50 count, they wont be posting again. its annoying. Only those who want to participate contribute well to the board. Its very aggravating.

We have more posters, but to what quality is the content they are posting if they really dont have anything to say?

I mean, If I posted in every single topic here just to post in every single topic, I am sure everyone would get quite annoyed with me, because those posts would be freakin' hinderence to the board because you know there is no thought in it. Like if you saw my post, you would just skip over it because you know its nothing but a bullshit post.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
surezire21

surezire21 has initial reputation

It's not too bad - i've seen much worse forums
surezire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surezire21 View Post
It's not too bad - i've seen much worse forums
lets' see now...

.....uhhm..... looks like they may be talking about......

... look at your post count.... huu...

oh that seizure person is bringing up the old posts from yesterday !

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 08-31-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #10
~Angel~

~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
lets' see now...

.....uhhm..... looks like they may be talking about......

... look at your post count.... huu...
Now, is that the way to encourage participation?

Seriously, I was a lurker and would have preferred that - I will be honest. But we are now asked to join and post. So, the question is what do the owners/admin want to achieve? More members, more uploaders, or a more active looking forum?

It is normally one of those things. Uploaders deserve appreciation for their bandwidth, time and any assoc risk they take in sharing. However, thank yous here are considered spam! Some people may be new to forums and be shy, or may be a bit shy about posting on a rape forum. So, until they get comfortable they may take the easy way out, and here that is the social threads.

Now you will probably gain a few good participating members. Most will get to the required post count and fade back into the wallpaper. That is the way of most forums... regardless of content. I have had forums for about 6 years, and served as Admin on others for longer, my largest at about 70,000. If you looked at he real participating members it was pathetic. *My forums were sharing forums as well, but not adult materials.

So, what is the answer? Find it and you could be a wealthy person.

I would encourage everyone to support the sites you like (incl this one) and encourage new peeps rather than diss them. New peeps also need to know what the expectations are of them as well....

I really am not trying to be confrontational, I hope you understand.
~Angel~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angel~ View Post
Now, is that the way to encourage participation?

Seriously, I was a lurker and would have preferred that - I will be honest. But we are now asked to join and post. So, the question is what do the owners/admin want to achieve? More members, more uploaders, or a more active looking forum?

It is normally one of those things. Uploaders deserve appreciation for their bandwidth, time and any assoc risk they take in sharing. However, thank yous here are considered spam! Some people may be new to forums and be shy, or may be a bit shy about posting on a rape forum. So, until they get comfortable they may take the easy way out, and here that is the social threads.

Now you will probably gain a few good participating members. Most will get to the required post count and fade back into the wallpaper. That is the way of most forums... regardless of content. I have had forums for about 6 years, and served as Admin on others for longer, my largest at about 70,000. If you looked at he real participating members it was pathetic. *My forums were sharing forums as well, but not adult materials.

So, what is the answer? Find it and you could be a wealthy person.

I would encourage everyone to support the sites you like (incl this one) and encourage new peeps rather than diss them. New peeps also need to know what the expectations are of them as well....

I really am not trying to be confrontational, I hope you understand.

I meant that in a nice way - not alot of members bring old posts back to life.
Really I was glad that you did that, cause my humor doesn't really seem all that great anyway.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #12
~Angel~

~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
I meant that in a nice way - not alot of members bring old posts back to life.
Really I was glad that you did that, cause my humor doesn't really seem all that great anyway.
Thank you that is really sweet!
*...and she adds another one!*
~Angel~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:19 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
The site is not properly maintained, and it is out of hand. No content in threads, and nubies taking over topics with, solution threads, increase post count threads, and thank you threads.

I really enjoyed the site in its prime, but it seems the control and power of moderation has left, turned in the towel and abandoned to "kinkyones" website.
Good things are worth fighting for and this board is going to right it self.I believe that.Giving up is not something i know how to do and i wish i could help.I try to send messages to spamming new people trying to get them to understand what they are doing but that only works about 50 percent of the time(if that).
I have faith in the future. (wow that sounds lame)
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
dinker99
Privileged Member

dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy "thank yous" on my thread. Don`t seem to be getting much spam, possibly because I don`t hide my links.
dinker99 is offline   Reply With Quote