Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #41
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol Marc!

Well, i dont know for banning them but they should at least mulct them. Like drivers, if they are drunk, they are dangerous for the society!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:30 AM   #42
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Well sure, if she's one of those individuals who becomes loud, obnoxious and confrontational when she drinks to excess. God forbid she starts puking
No measurement can exactly measure this.
I know you can see or feel this but I think if only she can't walk or talk straight cause of alcohol this is enough.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #43
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
This is not the rowdy room, so I am prevented from answering as I would like. Suffice it to say that there is no need to feel sorry for me. But you do need to see a doctor about that little issue you have with the sounds coming out of your ass. I hear they can treat that now.
LMAO still recovering from this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
It is well-known to us guys that our perception of a woman's attractiveness increases exponentially with the amount of alcohol that we consume ; hence the cliche "I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I've awakened with lots of them." So ladies, as your blood-alcohol level increases, does a less-than-attractive fellow become increasingly desirable?
In answer to this question....No. busted is busted. My perception of attractiveness is not affected by alcohol. I may be more inclined to flirt if I'm drinking though...but I'd never be drunk enough to do much else lol

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:32 AM   #44
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

The problem of the drunk woman is she will be unaware totaly or partly and I don't like this in sex,I want the woman to be aware about what's going on,and if she was drunk she would be like the sleepy or unaware woman.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:19 AM   #45
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
So a drunk man is subject to the consequences of his actions (wanting to get laid) but a drunk woman is not subject to the consequences of her actions (wanting to get laid)

Sounds like they need to ban women from drinking alcohol, because while a man can anticipate his horniness, a woman cannot.
You really have a little thing for me, do you not?
What is it about me always making you go after my statements? ... Me being a feminist?
I actually just commented on the (German) interpretation of the law in most cases, I didn't state my personal opinion or take on it.
And I never said anything about a woman (allegedly) raped while drunk being prosecuted as hard as the rape of a woman completely un-intoxicated. In this specific case - woman being horny under the influence of alcohol, crying "rape!" afterwards - I guess the same might apply: She might (at least partially) be held responsible for it as well.
In my understanding a legal difference is also the amount of "action" you have to provide. A man (intoxicated) raping a woman is an active event while a woman (intoxicated) being "raped" by a man is a passive event. German law takes this into consideration as well.
I agree however with you on this one. A women coming on to a man, hitting on him, teasing him, seducing him under the influence of alcohol can't be able (or at least shouldn't be) to claim being raped to the same degree as a woman who has been raped can.
I still think this should be considered: If a drunk guy rapes a woman and regrets it the day after (assuming he actually is so drunk he couldn't make any distinctions any more) it doesn't change anything for his victim. She still has been raped.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #46
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think MarcEdeSade was after you with that post. And the thing is, he is right.
I remember seeing a special where these three people (a guy, his girlfriend, and some other guy) were drinking tequila shooters all night.
The girl in her intoxication kissed the other guy, the boyfriend got pissed and left.
The other guy and the girl then had sex.
The next day, she talked to a friend about it, who then told her she had been raped.

There was a huge thing about it in the media afterwards. Everyone clamouring for the guy to be kicked out of the army (yeah, they were all cadets or something) and saying how this is typical of how the army is nowadays etc.

And I couldn't help wondering.... how is that rape?
From the story, she kissed him first (not saying that means sex is a given after a kiss, just saying she made the first move) and they were BOTH drunk off their asses.

That is a clear case of the guy being held responsible for what he did drunk, and the girl not. Because she was drunk, her inhibitions were down, therefore it was rape?
Undecided is offline   Reply With Quote