Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW
Default the keener

So I haven't been on in awhile, and I had gotten bored with my last story but did continue it in my personal time, but its crap so I won't post it. This one I've just started while I had the flu, my loss, your gain I guess. Hopefully I don't get bored with it and will continue it. As always this is a work of fantasy and I would never hurt anyone in the real world. (Sorry for how long I get to get into the knitty gritty, I will be writing more later...Hopefully when I am not feeling like death) Please comment!!

She was the sort of girl that had her fingers in everything, she had two part time jobs, went to school full time, and volunteered at a women’s shelter. Standing at what I assume to be 5’8 she has legs that would feel great wrapped around my waist, she is a natural blonde but dyes her hair dark brown, almost black, maybe to be taken more seriously. Her hair flows just past her neck line, and is extremely layered, often she has it in a messy bun perfect for grabbing onto while pounding into her. Due to her busy work and personal life she doesn’t have time for the gym, but always manages to go for runs the end of the day, always between ten and eleven at night. I was always amazed by her amount of energy to do all these things while somehow managing a vibrant social life. And boy did she have a large social network. I thought I had her pegged as a club kid, but soon learned she goes to country bars, rock pubs, concerts, art shows, theatre and even after school lectures. She had friends in about every genre, every scene, she couldn’t walk anywhere without bumping into a friend. Probably because she had so many choices she was single and happy, she only had sex about twice a month, another reason for not having to go to gyms her guys were always as fit as her, they both would go all night. Me though I have endurance too, I’ve been watching this tart for a year, figuring out everything about her, and preparing for our meeting, and our meeting was happening tonight.
I chose tonight for good reason, she had a friend over tonight, not that I cared about her, but whenever she hosted friends they would drink and smoke some illegal herbs, it would slow her down for me. Her friend finally left around mid night, and she still has her music on, a good distraction and she is in a good enough mood to dance through her house while she cleans up. Women should be more careful when living alone, this girl has no defences. No security system, a simple dead bolt lock that would be no issue to pick, not even pepper spray. She was in the kitchen washing plates and I was at the side door picking her lock, I’d come through the garage and wait for her in there to put the bottles in the recycling bin, she was a clean freak, and a earth conscious girl, no good karma coming her way though. I waited besides the door, and I could hear her coming, singing some mellow local hippie band’s song. She open the door and walked right by me as I stood pressed against a wall, I lurked behind her inches away and as quick as a snake I wrapped my right arm around her entire torso, pinning her arms to her side, she was able to get out a squeek before she felt the thin edge of my pocket knife against her throat, she knew immediately to keep quiet. She is a brave girl speaking first “What is it you want?” she whispers and I press the knife closer to her throat, enough to nick her skin and draw a bit of blood. I can feel her heart beating through her back and onto my chest, but her arms are still fighting to be free, and she’s very strong, almost was able to break free so I get a little more forceful, slamming her body forward so she’s pinned against the stand up freezer. And I grab a handful of hair pulling her head back, wrenching her neck and quickly slamming her head forward as well, her head bounces back and I see in her eyes she’s stunned. Quickly I take out a cloth in my pocket the chloroform will stop anymore out lashes, and her body goes in limp in my arms, now time to get her to my home.
It wasn’t very hard to get her tied up and in my trunk. She didn’t live right in the city so the roads were a bit bumpy, and I could hear when she woke up and started trying to kick and scream her way out, I just turned up the music, and sped up. When we finally got to my home we had taken multiple dirt and gravel roads, she would have no idea where we were, and we were far from Vancouver now. She tried to kick the trunk open when I unlocked it but I just slammed it back down, no doubt sending a wave of pain through her legs. I yell down through the trunk lid “Try something like that again Terra, its not like I forgot that knife in your garage” I hear nothing but muffled pleas come from the trunk so I slowly open it, she is huddled up but her hair is a mess, her usually calm and friendly face is now fear stricken, and her hands tied behind her back at the wrist. I had to take a moment and indulge in the scene in front of me. She was amazing, her skin was sun kissed, her eyes dark green, she was wearing some cute pajama short-shorts, and she was in a white tank top with a black bra on underneath, she was clearly all ready to get to bed when I interrupted her routine. Leaning down I grabbed her cheeks in one hand squeezing together painfully holding her head still while I licked up a tear off her face she tried to squirm away from my grip but I drove my fist into her stomach telling her not to move. Her stomach was tensed up and her muscles were actually very hard on my fist, she will be a challenge to get to submit I can already tell. I enjoy the challenge. “You are going to want to do when I say at this point Terra. I am sure a young smart girl like you can figure out why you would do that for me?” I keep staring at her, as her breathing goes rapid and she nods her head in agreeance. “Good. Now I am going to lift you out of there and set you down, if you try and run I have this” I show off my 9mm in front of her ever widening eyes. “Good”. I go to lift her up, my arms hooking under her body, her entire body tenses up as I let her on her feet; she tries to stay steady but under my gaze she’s a shaking leaf in the wind. I unbind her legs and tell her to lead me to the house.
I watched her as she stumbled trying to walk up the path to my home, I loved watching her walk, it was like watching art. Soon my art show tried what they always do; she darted out forward moving faster than any other girl I’ve ever brought here. I love a challenge. I run after her, surprisingly I actually have to try and keep up, she’s quick, I will keep that in mind whenever I think of taking her outside again. As I said she’s quick but I’m ex-cop and now personal trainer and body guard, she will run out of energy before I do. It takes longer than I thought we go almost a kilometre from my house when I finally am able to catch her, I tackled her down, her body hitting a fallen tree on the way down. Her screams erupt as I force her face down into a puddle of mud, her white tank top and shorts are filthy, her hair caked in mud. She screams at me as I try to settle her down while I am grabbing more chloroform “Get the fuck off of me! My family will find me you freak! You are going to jail you stupid fuck!” I never imagined her to have such a crass mouth; she never spoke like that to anyone. Before she could spew out any more obscenities at me I smother her face with the clothe again knocking her out cold, her body goes from bucking at me to going completely flaccid underneath me. I have to carry her back to the house, her body draped over my shoulder. It took a half hour of running to get to where we were, it took me about double that while I walked back carrying her. She will pay of wasting my time.
When we finally get in eyesight of my house she starts to wake up, I can feel her shifting her weight as she tries and remembers where she is. I speed up my pace, the last thing I want is her fighting her way free and running again, I bypass the house and head straight for the slightly larger than normal shed. There is nothing in this shed, four blank walls, plain concrete floors, a tall roof with some chains hanging from it. I handcuff her hands together and attach a hook thats attached to the chain hanging from the ceiling. All I need to do is push a button to raise her off the ground. Her groggy movements become much more clear and calculated as she is lifted a foot off the ground. Her head is hanging between her two arms, her body still covered in mud, actually pretty much the entire front portion of her is muddy.
I stand in front of her waiting for her to come to before I begin the pay back for my late night cardio. It is now about 3 AM, luckily I have nowhere to be in the morning, we will have a fun introduction to each other. She raises her head and it all comes back to her in an instant. She begins to whip back and forth trying to get down from the chain, it must be tough on her shoulders judging by the anguish on her face. “I don’t think it’s gonna budge Terra.” I tell her with a large smirk on my face. Her eyes turn into slits as she looks at me with contempt “Are you planning on killing me?” she asks as if it’s an everyday question for her. Shaking my head and laughing “No, dear god no. I would never want to kill anyone, but if I am forced to I will. But what I do won’t be the most pleasant thing for you, promise.” I walk around her out of sight, I have an old bull whip hidden from her, I love the shock of pain. “My friends and family will be looking for me, they will find you, you sick – “ I cut her off with a crack of the whip, straight down her back, she lets out a shriek the likes I have never heard before, it puts a smile on my face. My smile gets even bigger as I a red line appear on her shirt, she’s already bleeding “I am sure they will try Terra, but I am sure they will fail. Anything else you would like to add?” the smile still painted on my face, I am eager to hear her scream again. “How the hell do you know my name?” she asks between sighs of pain, she isn’t sobbing yet, that will change. “Oh well I guess we haven’t been formally introduced, I am Grant. I’ve been watching you from a distance for about a year. Now it’s my turn.” I whip her across the back again, instead from up and down; I go from her right shoulder down to her left hip, another wave of shrill screams fill my ears. And again her blood soaks through the muddy fabric “Those were just testers. I am going to ask you a series of questions I already know the answer to, if you answer them wrong I will whip you until your whole back is dripping with blood. Got it Terra?” she says nothing, she will be a fun one to break, I whip her again, this time left shoulder to right hip. I just love the sound of her anguish. I am sure I will change a few of the answers even if she answers correctly, how could I resist? “What’s your full name and age?” the room falls silent, she’s playing hard ball, I love when girls play hard to get. I whip her five more times, her body is swaying in the air as her head flies backwards yelping in pain, but not yet begging me to stop, and annoyingly enough not crying. “Full name and age -This could be a long introduction or a short one Terra, up to you darlin’, my arm isn’t getting tired, I’m sure yours are though”. While her body sways in front of me I hear her whispering her name I yell at her to speak up and she does “Terra...Rogers, twenty-two years old.” Grinning I say “That wasn’t so hard now was it? Now tell me about your family. Names, ages, jobs, living locations etc...” I took the liberty of watching her family while she was away on a vacation last summer. She has a cute little sister of only nineteen, an aggressively over-protective older brother that lives three blocks away from her. Her mother is a beauty, a full time paediatric nurse. Her parents are separated and her dad lives in the states. Besides the separation they are a great family. She is taking far too long, so I give her three more lashes and she gives me three more cries “I don’t like to wait Terra. Tell me about your family, or would you like me to whip your back so much your shirt falls off?” I can see her turning the options in her head, every word has ten thoughts behind it “My dad, he owns his own ship repair company, he lives in Florida, I don’t know much more than that I swear it.” I walk in front of her so I can see her face as she gives me all the details of her family life, this girl has a daddy complex, and I am gonna use that wound to hurt her further mentally later. “Did I ask you to stop?” i brandish the whip to her fearful face “My mum works at the Vancouver General Hospital, with the kids, she’s fifty-three. She lives in an apartment building close to her work.” So far she has told the truth about her folks I want to see if she gives up her siblings. “I have an older brother, Tony, he’s twenty-five. He works construction and lives down the road from me.” She cuts herself off there; she is not willing to tell me about her sister. Good to know she will do anything for her sister’s protection I will be using that against her later as well. I chuckle a bit as I pretend to examine the bull whip. “That’s it? Two kids, two parents? Sounds nice and cozy.” She slowly nods her head “So no little nineteen year old college freshmen, maybe named Jennifer?” her head darts up as if I had whipped her “How the fuck do you know all this?” she spits out at me. I walk back around her out of sight, two more lashes create two more screams, and her white tank top is red and brown, only hanging to her back by a few threads “I know everything about you Terra, and we are setting up a ring of honesty here, be honest with me and I won’t have to hurt you. Or Jennifer” the idea of me hurting her sister pushes her over the edge and she starts bucking at her chains again “Don’t you dare even think of fucking lay a hand on her!” she screams at me, and again I just laugh “You are in no position to be threatening me Terra. And if you don’t stop acting like a spoiled little brat I will drive over to Jennifer’s dorm, tell her you have been in a car accident, I am sure she will come anywhere with me when I say that. I will bring her back here and kneel her in front of you and put a bullet between her beautiful blue eyes. Then I will get your brother and mother and father and do the same until I have to move on to your friends.” This shuts her up, she now knows what is at stake here, her body settles down so it’s just slightly swaying now. “Next series of questions now, and I might add your shirt, might not last much longer if you keep being reluctant with these questions.” I step in front again, whip wrapped in around my right hand, she’s still not crying yet though, maybe I haven’t been hard enough on her. “Biggest fear, best friend, and what you are majoring in at UBC.” I clench my fist so the sound of leather on leather invades the room, reminding her of what will happen if she doesn’t answer honestly. She doesn’t look at me, which means I will have to teach her some manners too “Water..drowning in water. I don’t have a best friend. And..I am majoring in sociology...” Licking my lips, I think she’s being honest about it all, from what I’ve found out about her anyways, it all checks out, except for the best friend issue, if I can’t get Jennifer I will go for the next best thing she has, I need to know. “Liar, ever girl your age has a best friend, WHO is it!” I raise my voice and she jerks body in response. “I am not every girl my age, Grant” she says with sass. I backhand instantly, leaving a huge red print on her left cheek “I don’t remember giving you permission to use my name.” I walk back behind her and before she can even react again I whip her, over and over in quick succession to the point where she’s constantly screaming, only having seconds to catch her breath. By the time I’ve finished I don’t know how many lashes I’ve given, but both her and I are breathing in heavily, her tank top is literally hanging by a thread, and her black bra is already starting to disintegrate as well. “This is foreplay for me, baby-girl, I will show the really nasty stuff if you don’t give me a fucking name” I can see her labouring to breath, her body is shaking in pain, I can’t wait to hear it in her voice. To my disdain her voice, although a bit hoarse from screaming doesn’t sound pained “Larissa, she lives in Toronto”

As I walk around her I grab the collar of the tank top and yank it downwards, ripping it clean off her body. She sways in the air and stomach clenches showing just how toned she is. I run my hand up her stomach, my hand cupping her breasts through the bra, than slowly going under. “That is a convenient spot for your best friend to live. So far away...” I quietly think out loud as I caress her now shivering body, her face is wincing in the shame. I lean my head down, right between her breasts, I lick upwards, over her neck, under her chin, until I meet her lips where I whisper “I have friends in Toronto, Terra, friends that would love to meet your best friend.” I force my tongue into her quivering mouth, shoving my hand down her shorts and ramming three fingers into her dry pussy, she’s screaming into my mouth. It only lasts for a few seconds and I pull my hand and face away from her. “You are very dry Terra.” With out another word I walk out of the shed, leaving her hanging in the cold air.

When I return I have a jug of liquid in hand, I open the cap and put the opening under her nose. I laugh at the shock and confusion on her face “Not exactly what you thought it would be is it?” I pull it away, placing it on the ground. “You haven’t been the most cooperative little girl I’ve brought here, and your back clearly shows that. And I have a feeling you aren’t going to be easily broken. Which isn’t a problem” I smirk as I walk in circles around her body, her eyes try to follow my every move. “But I will give you a chance to avoid more pain. You start addressing me immediately as daddy, and I promise not to pour that lovely mixture of vinegar and lemon juice all over your freshly wounded back.” I know she will refuse, like I said, she has a daddy-complex, this is my favourite part of shredding a girls back. I pause in front of her awaiting an answer. “You can go fuck yourself.” She whispers. I nod my head “Right. I will be doing that to you very shortly”

As I lean down to pick up the bottle she surprises me by sending her foot quickly and quite painfully into my face, and before I can even react her other leg kicks the side of my head. I fall sideways into a wall where I clutch my now bleeding nose. “Fucking...whore!” I scream at her as I steady myself on the wall, feeling if she broke my nose. “Dumb fucking slut !!” I say again, lowering my tone into a sort of chuckle. I walk in circles around her, just out of her legs reach, without stopping I lean in when behind her, punching at her liver and kidneys, still out of it and out of breath she lets her guard down, allowing me to get in close to her, bottle in hand I start pouring the acidic solution onto her backside. She screams and doesn’t let up, her body jerks and she says fowl things, and I think I see a tear in her eye again. “Its going to be so much fun fucking you stupid, Terra.” I say before licking her ear, even then she tries to head butt me with the back of her head. “oooohhhh Terra, still a bit of fight left in ya’?” I say ducking away from her, moving to the front yet again. The whole shed smells like vinegar, sweat, and blood, I lick my lips as it brings back the memories of all the other girls I’ve had hanging in this very position. She looks exhausted, she couldn’t even raise her head if she tried, her hair is stuck on her face making it look like she barely has a face, her breathing is laboured and has no rhythm anymore. “I will make you a deal sweet heart, you call me daddy, and I will let you down from there, and all you will have to do tonight is give your new daddy a blow job. Sounds fair right?” I wink at her, I know she can see me through that mess of hair “Or you can keep playing hard-ball, and I will bring in my baseball bat, then the taser, then it will be time for me to work on your fears instead of your pain.” I wait a few moments, she is silent, the only sound is her heavy gasps for air. “I’m not a patient man” I mutter stepping up to her, and predictably she tries to kick at me with her right leg, but she’s tired, her kick has no power behind it and I am able to grab her ankle, twisting it clockwise slowly then slam my fist down on her twisted knee. She screams louder than the times with the bullwhip. “Mmmm trust me Terra, I don’t get bored of your screams. So give me a fucking answer!”Her ankle still trapped in my grip she is trying to kick her leg free. “Fine I hear you loud and clear.” I push her backwards with her twisted ankle, and walk away for the second time tonight yelling back at her as I do “One way or another Terra, I’m going to make you swallow my spunk tonight”

This time I don’t come back right away, I will let her hang there, hopefully she will pass out from the pain, and I wake her up with more. Two hours go by, and I go out to the shed, and sure enough she is hanging there motionless, her chest barely moving, I stand back to admire my bounty. I step further forward until we are only a foot apart and say “I never gave you permission to rest Terra.” Her eyes flutter open, to her surprise this isn’t a nightmare its reality, and before she can kick at me again I press the prongs of my taser into her tummy. Her muscles seize up her body shakes like an epileptic having a seizure; a cruel grin is painted on my face. I laugh out loud as a bit of spit escapes her mouth, she is in so much pain she can’t even let out a squeal. After ten seconds of this I remove the taser from her body. She sways and shivers her lips are still shaking “Was that worth not giving me a little blow job?” this time I only give her a few seconds to answer and when she doesn’t I jam against her side again “Learn your manners and answer me right away” I say after pulling the taser away from her. “now was it worth it?” I back hand her as hard as I can, leaving another red mark on her face “WAS IT WORTH IT!?” I spit out at her before tasing her again. “I’m sorry... Daddy” she says in such a low voice it’s barely audible. “Speak up.” I demand, and to the best of her weakened state she tries again “I’m sorry Daddy.” She says again, a bit louder, to my delight.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This post is a bit shorter, I apologies, I will try and work a bit harder this weekend if I have any free time, but as some of you may know it is hockey and snowboarding season in the great white north, and both take up most of my time...That and working I suppose. Enjoy:

I lower her to the floor, her body melts as it hits the hard surface, for a minute I think she passes out but then she moves her hands in front of her face, examining the cuts around her wrists, they must of been pretty deep because the blood has rolled down her arm freely this entire time. I don’t give her more than a moment to enjoy the feeling of being on stable ground. I grab her hair and pull her to her knees by it, “As agreed” I sarcastically say pulling down the fly on my jeans pulling out my almost hard dick, she will have to work on getting me to full mast. “And if I feel any teeth, I will be pulling them out one by one” Surprising enough she obediently opens her mouth and starts to suck, maybe she wasn’t going to be as big of a problem as I thought. But that thought disappears from my mind, each nerve feels electrified as her lips suction to my dick, I gasp as she takes me deeper and deeper, I don’t even have to force the length of my shaft down her throat. I let out groan after groan, she’s even working her tongue against me, my head tilts back and I stare up at the ceiling, at the chains she was once hanging from and I think of her screams. The memory of her screams and her sucking me off is more than I can handle. I almost explode, but I want her to work harder for it, I hold myself back from cuming in her mouth, this broad is going to get lock jaw before I reward her with cum. She begins a rhythm as she sucks, a bit too slow for my taste. With a handful of hair I jerk her head back and forth making her work my cock like a long lollypop. The feeling is incredible, she chokes and gargles sending vibrations through my whole body. I am biting into my lip and squeezing her hair trying to keep myself from cuming, she fought not to do this, I am fighting for it to endure for as long as possible. Just when I feel like I can’t hold back any longer I force the entirety or my cock down her throat not letting her back up, her choking noises barely audible over my moans, I finally explode in her mouth “You better not spill a single drop of cum” I mutter as I hold my cock in her mouth still cumming down her throat. Suprisingly enough she swallows compliantly without so much as a gargle. I made sure to take a Viagra when I grabbed the taser, I am still hard as wood. As you can probably tell I am not the most honest man, she will be doing a lot more than sucking before this night is through. She doesn’t even look at me as I relax my grip on her hair, and pull her head off. “You look tired, Terra. Come inside, I will give you a break” I lie “You should take that bra, and those shorts off, or I can take them off the way I did your top.” I hope she doesn’t agree, its always more fun to whip the clothes off the girls. Sheepishly she says she will do it, and knowing how weak and tired she is I am not scared of her running or fighting anymore, I take the hand cuffs off of her sore and cut up wrists. Not another word comes from her mouth as she unclips her bra, then slides off her shorts and underwear at once. She’s standing, not even trying to cover her private bits, its nice to finally see her nude this close. I lick my lips as my mouth dries out, she still has a slight tan line from the summer months from her string bikinis she’d sun bathe in, her nipples are dark but small, no pubic hair, thanks to her receipts I know she has most of her hair removed with a laser, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning that already opened his gifts the night before, but boy am I still excited.

Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck I lead he through the muddy grass from the shed to the cellar doors. Once down the stairs I shut the cellar dollars using a padlock, then I turn on the lights, every panel in the ceiling is a florescent light, the walls completely white, the floor is white tile, the mattress is brand new with a plastic cover over it, there are D-rings in strategic spots on the floor, wall and ceiling, in the corner is a stand up shower that only has one temperature, fucking cold, and a white porcelain toilet. I pride myself of being clean, and Terra just brought in blood, mud, and sweat, I force her into the shower closing the glass door “Clean yourself.” Is all I say, I sit on stool opposite of the shower watching her reactions to see if she is completely broken in yet.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
HoldenW

Another addition. Enjoy:

-----------

Her shaking hand reaches out and turns the temperature dial all the way left, assuming there will be a warm water to choose. She yelps as its only cold water that comes pouring from the nozzle. There’s not much available space in the shower, nowhere for her to cower, not even enough room to sit down. All the mud and filth is washed off of her, letting the true damage show through. He back is shredded, her entire mid section is a dark purple, her head has cut above the left eyebrow, her wrists have shallow cuts all around them; no part of her body was spared from hurt. Once she finishes I grab her again, putting a simple leather collar with a black box attached to it on her neck “If you leave this room, that collar will shock you until it knocks you out. I wouldn’t try running” I explain to her “I also have remote access to it, meaning if you piss me off it only takes a push of a button to have you put back into place. Just don’t act up and we won’t have to resort to that nasty shock therapy again” she simply nods her head, water still dripping off her shaking body. Her mouth is clenched up tight, and her lips are whitish blue at this point, I know how I will warm her up. I caress the back of her head and whisper for her to go lay down face first on the mattress.

Again not one bit of back talk from her, she goes and lays down, arms at her side, the mattress squeaks as she closes her eyes, she might assume that the night is over, after all its what I promised her. With out a noise I have removed all my clothes, she must be drained of all energy her eyes haven’t opened once since resting her head down. I creep up on her, I can’t wait to see the shock in her eyes once they open to realize I lied about letting her rest. I slowly kneel down one leg on each side of her legs, her eyes come alive again when she feels me behind her, instantly she starts trying to crawl away after seeing me naked, she knows full well is about to come. Surprisingly nimble she tries to army crawl off the bed whimpering “no”s and “please”s as she does, but I grab her collar yanking back so hard, her back arches so far back her head is nearly brought to level with mine “I lied” I whisper to her, leaning down the rest of the way so I can lick her tears I line my prick up with her cunt. “feel free to keep up those screams” I say as I jam myself into her. She feels just like I imagined, warm, welcoming, tight, oh so tight. I moan and she groans trying to muffle her own screams. I pound in and out of her, I think she might be pleading with me but I can’t even hear her right now I am in too much ecstasy. I slam her back flat back down onto the bed, one hand on each shoulder, pumping in and out using her body as leverage. My fingers digging into her with each thrust in. Tilting my head down I bury myself into her pussy, all the way down to the tilt each and every time. I move my hand from her shoulder down wrapping under her body to grab at her tits, my nails digging into the tender flesh until I find her nipple, rolling it around between my fingers, everything around me is muted in this moment. I can feel her trying to pull away from me, but I just keep going, moving closer each time she moves further away. As I start to feel myself about ready to blow load into her I lean right against her ravished back, burying my face into her shoulder, allowing her wet hair to drench my sweaty face “Hope you’re on the pill sweet stuff” I say just before grunting and cuming inside of her. I keep pumping into her as I cum, making sure my seed gets in every part of her womb, by the end only her legs and hips are left on the bed, the rest of her body is laying on the floor. I push myself off of her, my dick finally has had its fill for the night. I see the blood dripping from between her legs, I guess she wasn’t exactly enjoying it. While I grab a leash from the locked cabinet beside the bed I hear her curling up on the mattress, when I turn back to look at her she’s in the farthest corner from me, her eyes wide open and blood shot, the mattress is covered in her blood and my cum. “One last thing before I retire for the night...” I look at my watch “...Or I should say day.” I clip the leash to her collar, and attach the other end of it to a D-Ring that’s bolted into the floor by the head of the mattress. It gives her enough slack to manoeuvre on the bed but not enough to get off of it.

Just as I unlock the door that leads to the stair case she asks “When are you going to let me go?” I grin evilly and respond “Who ever said I would?”. I close the door making sure to lock it loudly behind me, turning the lights off, I want her well rested for tomorrow.