Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The ambulance fantasy

Look what I've found on a London domina web page, it's great

I had a busy week of sessions last week, but one session stayed in my mind a little longer than I wanted it to. A new slave who I had sessioned with perhaps three or four times requested a sissification role-play. Most of my slaves know these are the more fun, lighter side of my sessions and indeed it was for the first thirty minutes or so. My slave brought a wide assortment of sissy clothes and had great fun trying them all on. Half an hour in, my slave started complaining that he had pains in his chest. Suspecting a heart attack I acted immediately and applied my first aid knowledge to the situation. After a few minutes I saw no sign of recovery and had no hesitation in calling the ambulance. My slave’s health is very important to me and I would never allow anything untoward happen to them during my session. My only concern was the embarrassment and humiliation he may feel if he was seen in public wearing his sissy clothes. I tried to remove his makeup but every time I got close to him he grimaced as though he was in pain. I also tried to put his work jacket on him but again he would grimace and prevented me from putting his jacket on. I thought this was a little odd but I did not want to aggravate his condition any further. The ambulance arrived very promptly and knocked on the dungeon door. My slave rose to his feet and walked to the front door still visibly in pain. I liaised with the ambulance staff and explained as much as I could. My slave started mumbling some vague symptoms to the ambulance crew who were, in all fairness to them, very professional and never appeared to patronise him. They soon left in the ambulance van. I was very anxious to receive a message from my slave confirming that he was ok. About 2 hours later I received a message which was very surprising and made me extremely angry. Virtually all of my slaves are polite, obedient Mistress-fearing creatures. However, this particular slave explained to me in a text message that, his greatest fantasy was to be in a session dressed as a sissy, feigning a heart attack and being taken away by the ambulance crew. He felt this was the greatest humiliation but could not tell me in case I protested. He apologised numerous times and offered a further tribute to appease the situation. I do not serve money, nor do I forgive deception and disobedience. I no longer session with this slave, despite his numerous attempts to contact me. Trust bonds the slave to his Mistress, once that is gone, it can never be reignited.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What's good about it? If a girl pulled a stunt like this on me, I'd do a lot worse than refuse to see her again.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Woof. I do not approve. I don't particularly understand how a person (the dude in this case) could do that to another with whom he'd entered into this sort of relationship. Never mind that she attempted to spare him what she thought would be very real embarrassment.

It does make my mind wander over what might have happened had roles been reversed. It would probably be case specific, but I don't think a man would have gone out of his way to spare a woman the humiliation. If, for example, she'd been dressed for play in a cow costume or whatever.

Amusing. In an unfortunate way.

/scatterbrained
Old 09-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

she couldn't have been that good a mistress and trainer if he did not fear her enough to actually do more than fantasise about this, let alone not discuss it with her, so this IMHO is a fail on both their parts I'm afraid.

Well I bet the other people at the ambulance station (and their friends and family) got a good laugh out of it though, so it was not all bad.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good for him. You only live once and if thats what turned his crank....
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do admire people who have the guts to make their fantasies happen. I believe having a fantasy is one thing, but have the ability to manage for it to happen is another thing. I'm no shrink but I'm pretty sure some people are so driven by their own fantasy that making them happen does not just give them a good time but also help them blossom. Let's not forget this guy was paying for the bdsm sessions. It was not a real relation between the two.

Plus the guy did apologize many times and offered to pay her to make up for this little extra. It is pretty difficult for me to understand somebody who is open minded enough to be in the bdsm world can't understand some people need to drift the thing their own way time to time. But I've been told I'm pretty much narrow minded when it comes to put rules in fantasy.

Well, the only thing I find really sad in that story is that he will never be able to see her again because she is FrrreeeeeeeEeeEEEaking smoking hot. Type mistress electra london in Google to see what she looks like.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #7
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And that he wasted valuable emergency services and stressed her out thinking that he could be dying. In my book that is unforgivable. Sorry. That ambulance could have been needed by someone in genuine need.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And he still betrayed her trust. "In case they might protest" is the first thing that comes to mind behind couples divorcing when they just assume that the other doesn't understand. If he had this fantasy he should have spoken to her about it.

AND isn't faking an emergency illegal?
Old 09-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #9
pervipete

I'm sure if it is for a medical emergency, though it should be.

You know what, the more I read this thread, and what this...person...did...the more and more stupid and not laudable it becomes, I wouldn't be surprised if it did not find itself blacklisted by half the dommes in town.

And I always thought that the point of being a slave was to avoid doing anything to piss off your master or mistress...
Old 09-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
That ambulance could have been needed by someone in genuine need.
oups ok that's no good
Old 09-15-2013, 05:53 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This sort of manipulative behaviour makes this man unworthy of serving anyone. I'm not going to get all teary-eyed over his wasting NHS resources, I hope word gets around though, and that he finds it impossible to find another woman to serve, even a pro one.

If a girl did something like this to me, I would deal with her extremely harshly before dismissing her permanently.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote