Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy
Default GangRaped at Homecoming

Coming out of th dentist today I saw this news story
on CNN did u see this

a 15 yr old left her homecoming dance and was gangraped outside robbed and beaten

a dozen people watched, some of them coming out once they heard of it and it may have been filmed

@ @

no security cameras
it lasted 2 hrs
Richmond hs in Cali
not many facts r known tho
ur thoughts??
Old 10-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
Forced02

Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced02

2hrs long ??and nobody did anything to help this girl it has to be bullshit . Well I certainly hope so
Forced02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Too busy watching it, I hope that if this is true, the bastards are strung up by their bollocks....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was posted on Drudge. The article mentioned that there were several witnesses to the entire event. One 19-year-old was arrested, along with an unnamed 15-year-old. One more suspect was being sought "for questioning."

When I come across the details on these things (I have a password to various city databases, including police) I usually learn that alcohol was very much a factor, for the perps and the victims alike.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I was following this on the news today.... sadly pete, yeah it's for real. The girl is in the hospital, her injuries are so severe they had to air-evac her out. Several people are already under arrest with more being questioned. According to statements from police anywhere from a dozen to twenty people stood by and watched. A few from the crowd even took turns after the initial rapes were over.

Apparently the guy that started it was a 19 year old former student at the school, exactly why he was at the dance is unknown. Perhaps as someones date? Also unknown is how the girl got outside, did she go to get some air and got jumped, was she forced or lured out... no one is saying.

Police are being fairly closed mouthed both because of her age and because it's early in the investigation. One thing they have said is that what they know so far reads like a "horror story" and just gets worse the more they find out.

It's time like this that I feel a bit uneasy in my own skin. While I would never do this or condone it, would infact do everything possible to stop it if I saw it.... well, you guys know what I mean. It's like.. How can I be attracted to something in a fantasy sense that is so horrible and devestating in the real sense?
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the term is "attraction-revulsion." Yes, we abhor it, on the other hand, it fascinates and attracts us. A peculiar irony. An imperfect analogy is walking down a country road, and seeing roadkill. It's loathesome, but still, you get a stick, poke it, look at the flies....
Old 10-28-2009, 04:52 AM   #7
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The girl was 15. This isn't even in the "attraction-revulsion" category for me. This is in the "reality" category. I know the school where this happened. I went to high school about 20 minutes away. For everyone who didn't think this actually happened:

Police: As many as 20 present at gang rape outside school dance
October 27, 2009 9:57 p.m. EDT

Richmond, California (CNN) -- Investigators say as many as 20 people were involved in or stood and watched the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl outside a California high school homecoming dance Saturday night.

Police posted a $20,000 reward Tuesday for anyone who comes to them with information that helps arrest and convict those involved in what authorities describe as a 2½-hour assault on the Richmond High School campus in suburban San Francisco.

Two teenage suspects have been jailed, but more arrests, as many as 20 total, are expected, according to a police detective.

"We will be making arrests continually as we develop probable cause," said Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan. "With this number of people implicated in the incident we're going to be making arrests on an ongoing basis."

As many as 10 people were involved in the assault in a dimly lighted back alley at the school, while another 10 people watched without calling 911 to report it, police said.

A 1999 California law makes it illegal not to report a witnessed crime against a child, but the law applies only to children 14 and under.

"We do not have the ability to arrest people who witnessed the crime and did nothing," Gagan said. "The law can be very rigid. We don't have the authority to make an arrest."

Charles Ramsey, a member of the Richmond school board, said the school district bears some responsibility for the attack. School administrators and police apparently weren't watching the area as they should have, Ramsey said.

The school said it would hold a safety meeting for parents and students Wednesday evening to address the assault.

The victim was found unconscious under a bench shortly before midnight Saturday, after police received a call from someone in the area who had overheard people at the assault scene "reminiscing about the incident," Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan said.

The girl was flown by helicopter to a hospital where she was admitted in critical condition. She was in stable condition Tuesday, police said.

Investigators canvassed the community with fliers, which included the reward offer, hoping to identify more suspects Tuesday.

"There is one individual in custody who has made some spontaneous statements that have led me to believe that he is culpable for what happened," Richmond police Lt. Johan Simon said.

Nineteen-year-old Manuel Ortega, described as a former student at the school, was arrested soon after he fled the scene and will face charges of rape, robbery and kidnapping, police said.

A 15-year-old was later arrested and charged with one count of felony sexual assault. A third teenager was being interviewed, Gagan said.

"Based on witness statements and suspect statements, and also physical evidence, we know that she was raped by at least four suspects committing multiple sex acts," Gagan said.

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.

The attack occurred on school grounds as the annual homecoming dance was under way inside the school Saturday night, authorities said.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, it´s so disgusting!
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

I read this article today, its absolutely tragic and deplorable. The fact that there were people taking pictures, instead of calling the cops says sad things about the way people behave today. Its absolutely shocking to me that not one person went and got this girl help, instead they just watched her get assaulted. Absolutely shameful.
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

God, what a bunch of bastards.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

It certainly is strange to hear the comments on rapeboard condemning these action
I recognize how horrible this is

but I hink it's my fascination that made me stop in my tracks as I left the dentist office
I remember getting sickened and turning off a rape scene in clockwork so
I know I would have reported it or tried to help her

but some part of me let's this scene play out in my mind in the fantasy and imagination
and sure the girl is not necessarily 15 and becomes a blonde beauty that sometimes frequents my fantasies and the rapists are horny old teachers and delinquent and dropout students

in some ways I want to write this, is that wrong?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most certainly this is a heinous crime and a sad commentary on our youth as well. The length of this poor girl's ordeal and the number of ambivalent witnesses that would not help her makes it all seem unreal in a way. Like a horror movie script.

But don't forget... this has been going on in our society for a long time. Kitty Genovese was attacked, stabbed, raped, robbed and murdered in 1964. Witnesses did little to alert the police and convince them that a woman's life was at stake. Certainly no one tried to intervene directly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitty_Genovese

There seems to be a growing disconnect between peoples actions and their realization that they inhabit a world filed with others who are just as human as they are. A moral blind spot of convenience which allows them to act out from their darkest places without consideration for others. Life as a video game, as it were. Or a movie where they are the star attraction.

What is the cause?
What is the answer?

I don't know.

I do know that this case makes me feel very sad for all of us...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The arrest count is up to five. Two adults and three minors. With many, many more to come according to police. They are saying now that as many as 10.. TEN.. actually took part in the attack and at least that many more that stood by a watched.

Like the police said yesterday, this crime reads like a "horror story" and the more they dig, the worse it gets.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #14
prey4me
Privileged Member

Quote:
the number of ambivalent witnesses that would not help her makes it all seem unreal
Unfortunately, Flesh4Fantasy, the frequency of "ambivalent witnesses" is all to real.

My job brings me in frequent contact with police (coordinating, accessing reports, etc.) So I have a lay knowledge of some of this stuff. A frequent frustration of their is the "I don't want to get inovlved" and/or the "I don't want them to get back at me" disengagement. Even by victims! So without suspect identification, what can the cops do?

What people don't know is that because of the so-called "civil liberties" crowd, cops need a reasonably specific accurate/specific description of the incident and the suspect(s). If they don't have this, (1) they can't locate a suspect, if he's still in the area, and they have weakend authority to execute an arrest. And if there's no witness/victim to make an ID--well, then they have only a crap sandwich.

If you see a crime (or are a victim), it's tough to try to pull the details together. But to the extent you can, you want to provide: Use of a weapon, race, sex, aproximate age, height & weight, clothing, any distinguishing things (beard, body piercing, hair, etc.) direction & mode of flight.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

All one person had to do was walk around a corner and dial 911.. or go into the darkened gym where there were four... four f'in cops doing absolutely nothing and quietly whisper that an attack was taking place.... someone could have stopped it before it ever went as far as it did.

Because the poor girl is one damn year too old the bystanders cant be charged with a crime under Cali law. But they can damn sure be shamed... I hope their names are released to the public. I hope their lives are made a living hell. And if anything... "bad" should happen to them, I hope to hell no one reports it.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As late as it was, the "one" person who reported it was a boy who heard a couple other boys talking about it. As angry as I am at all the participants and bystanders: I could hug that one boy. They said she probably would have died if he hadn't acted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
All one person had to do was walk around a corner and dial 911.. or go into the darkened gym where there were four... four f'in cops doing absolutely nothing and quietly whisper that an attack was taking place.... someone could have stopped it before it ever went as far as it did.

Because the poor girl is one damn year too old the bystanders cant be charged with a crime under Cali law. But they can damn sure be shamed... I hope their names are released to the public. I hope their lives are made a living hell. And if anything... "bad" should happen to them, I hope to hell no one reports it.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #17
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Similar things have happened across the centuries, despite our shock.

This is nothing new, nothing unique, and in fact rather ordinary.

It is, however, no longer considered taboo to report on.

Terrible? sure.

Probably the result of someone "deserving it for telling everyone I was lying about hitting that"

Should the kids be arrested? yes.

Under what law? inciting to riot and inciting criminal activity. I'm sure more than a few cheered.

At least one is illegal in any state.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:15 AM   #18
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

wow .. and global warming and swine flu are bad things? .. hell wipe the planet clean boys and girls ..time to start over.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

In the outcry that seems prevalent here, a few things may have slipped our minds.

We here are all over 18, most of us much older. We know a lot about sex. furthermore, we know this was rape because the news says so.

The witnesses had none of this. They were mostly teenagers, about the age of the victim. I don't know how sex-ed is handled in California, but considering how conservative the US is, I'm not sure these boys got proper education on what a rape really is.

Sure if she was screaming and kicking the whole time, it would be pretty obvious, but was this the case? She could of been drunk (like laws ever stop people from doing anything!) and in no shape to defend herself.

We know there was serious injuries incurred, but when? At the start or the end of the ordeal? It's entirely conceivable that she was mauled by the last rapist, when she regained enough sobriety to do something to anger him, like biting or scratching him.

Considering all that, were the witnesses really able to distinguish between a 'girl being raped' and a 'drunken slut getting nailed' ?

Besides that, another thing to consider is that in such a situation, anyone would help a friend, many would help an acquaintance, few would do so for a stranger, but how many would help someone they despised/hated? Nowhere does it say the victim was a nice person.

Yes, someone should have done something, and all those that got involved should have the book thrown at them, but we shouldn't be so quick to judge the bystanders as the worse scum on the planet without having all the facts.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
As late as it was, the "one" person who reported it was a boy who heard a couple other boys talking about it. As angry as I am at all the participants and bystanders: I could hug that one boy. They said she probably would have died if he hadn't acted.
I agree with that sentiment.

I hope that if I ever have the misfortune to witness something like this, I have the balls to stop it, and do all I can to help the police to put the bastards behind bars.