Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
NathanL

NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool A hard way to break into show business (NathanL & cynthia4rp)

The pale, trembling girl on the couch was unpleasently surprised by how gentle Nathan was as he spoke to her, this was not at all what she had expected. His studio had a reputation -well deserved- for hiring and then abusing actresses so hard that it bordered on rape. And yet here he was, talking in a soft voice and gently guideing her off of the couch. "Look, sara" he said to the shaking woman as here eyes darted around the studio frantically and incoherently "you don't get what we do here -we take girls and tear them down. But once they're down..." he looked her up and down, her skimpy, unwashed clothes revealed the profession she was forced into, and the marks on her arm showed how she coped with it. "...then there's nothing more for us. And you -sara- you're as far down as a woman can get." By this point he had the crackwhore to the door and had it open "we can't use you -but here" he pulled out three dollars and handed it to her "buy yourself a rock or a coke or something...the amount was an insult, and the eagerness that she grabbed it with underlined his point -she was much more degraded to the point that nothing more could affect her. "Now -go" he said firmly and closed the door on her.

He sighed with exasperation as he turned away from the door. He was a tall, well built man with broad shoulders and chiseled features and short black hair. He could have any woman he wanted and that -at a young age- had jaded him. He had discovered early on that what he loved was to brutalise women, to use them hard, almost to the point of rape. Never actually rape, of course -but only because he needed to be able to rub it in: "you could have stopped this any time you wanted".

He walked across the small, empty studio and sat down at his desk, turning on his computer. The browser popped up with several tabs already open. The first tab had the craigslist ad he'd just posted
Quote:
Small erotic studio seeks actresses for short-term work. No experience necessary, but must be comfortable being nude on camera. Great opportunity to start a professional resume. Get paid the same day you perform. Great job for college students! Please send an email with picture to arrange an audition!
He moved over to his email tab and cleared it out -so far the only people who responded were industry skanks, but he was hopeful that maybe someone new -maybe a student, maybe a housewife, he even had a nurse one time- would apply for the posistion.
NathanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sat at my computer looking for a part-time job. I tried the usual places, then went to craigslist. Some of the jobs were jokes, or at least I thought they were. Take this one for example:
"Small erotic studio...." Yeah, like that's a real job, right. I went on to the other ads and didn't find anything. I was in my fourth year of college when I lost my scholarship; my grades weren't quite good enough. I had spent too much time partying the past semester. I needed a job to make ends meet. My parents couldn't afford to help with tuition or even room and board. Besides, my father's opinion was why go to college, I was just going to get married and have kids, why did I need to go to college.

I kept thinking about that job at a small erotic studio. I wasn't bad looking: 22, 5'7", 135 pounds, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 36C-26-36. But no, it was probably just some guys idea of a joke, maybe some guy looking for a date. Last spring break, my girlfriends and I had gone down to a resort in Mexico. We were partying the week away. One night, those guys from girls gone wild were there at this nightclub. My girlfriends and I were pretty smashed. We all flashed our boobs to the camera. All of us even signed a contract. It was a real insult that I wasn't included in the video they released. All of my friends were in it. They all got paid $200 bucks. What did I get, zilch. No, I lie, I did get something: insulted, degraded; I flashed my boobs and they wouldn't even put me in their stinking video. And once in a while, my "friends" still bring that up.

Thinking about it, I said why not. If it's legit, I'll show up my friends. I'll bet this is 10 times better than those stupid wild videos. I sent of a quick email along with a pic of me in a bikini. Probably won't even hear back, probably just some guy getting his jollies.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
NathanL

NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NathanL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was about to quit for the day, maybe go for a couple of beers or something when the email came. This girl looked nice -downright wholesome, in fact. I read over her email, it was terse, which was a good sign -guys pretending to be girls usually strung out their emails, getting their jollies with more detail that they made up.

I sent a reply in email giving her the address of the loft where we filmed and telling her to bring her resume and samples of her previous films (and smirked as I knew she probably had none) this friday. I hesitated, drumming my fingers as I contemplated her photo and her email, then I added that we would audition and if she passed we would shoot the same day.

I smiled and took a deep breath as I looked at her photo and then hit the send button ...if she looked even half as good as she looked in this photo, I thought to myself, this could be the film that puts us up with bang brothers. But it was obvious she wasn't the usual cracked-out whore -I was going to have to play my cards more carefully with her.
NathanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:02 AM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow! I couldn't believe I got a response so fast. This isn't a good sign. Probably some jerk with nothing better to do than play with people's heads. Bring my resume and samples of my previous films; yeah right, what do I bring in, the video of my 12th birthday party?

I send off a quick email: "I don't have a resume in modeling or acting and I don't have any previous film experience. Let me know if this is a problem, so as not to waste your time or mine."

I check the internet for directions to this studio. Hmmm, he didn't tell me the name of the studio or his name. I don't like the sound of this. I drive over to check out the studio before Friday, just to make sure everything looks legitimate.

Friday will work well for me, no classes that day. I think about telling my girlfriends, but decide against it. What if I get turned down for this too? I get back to my apartment and send another email to this employer: "This acting job doesn't involve any sex does it? I won't do that."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote