Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
clan_hunter

Default Sperm Donation shortage

LONDON (AFP) - Britain is suffering a sperm donation crisis due to the abolition of anonymity rights for the donors, the Independent on Sunday newspaper says.

The British weekly said as few as 10 new donors were being recruited each month and fertility clinics were having to close and turn away couples seeking treatment because they did not have enough sperm samples for insemination.

Clinics quoted by the paper blamed the "acute shortage" on an April 2005 change in the law allowing children to contact their biological fathers and replacing payment for donors with the simple reimbursement of expenses.

Thousands of vials of healthy frozen sperm are being destroyed because the donors do not agree to their identities being revealed in the future, it said.

The weekly claimed there was just one active donor in Scotland while only one man was supplying sperm to the entire county of Oxfordshire in southern England.

"The number of donors started to decline when the removal of anonymity of donors was first broached -- even before it became law," said Clare Brown, chief executive of Infertility Network UK.

"But since the removal the situation has worsened and something has to be done to help the many, many couples who will never have a family unless we do something.

"Many couples face a childless future just because of the lack of sperm," she told the newspaper.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
clan_hunter

Now i don't know about you but i would be a bit worried about the little kid that you didn't even raise knocking on your door and saying "Dad, Give me some money"

Even thought that you would not be legally forced to pay for the child you still could get guilt tripped into it.

Have a 16 y.o daughter turn up becuase her "other" parents have kicked her out because she is a brat and she has traced you as her real daddy and wants you to take her in....

They wonder why there is a shortage its not just down to the fact you would not be obliged to pay for them, there is the moral issue of having the kid knock on your door later in life as well, particularly if your young when you donote, forget about it, have a family of your own and have some child turn at your doorstep with your wife answering it and your own children now knowing they have a half brother/sister they did not know about.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Here's an idea. If you don't to want that possibility, then don't donate sperm (or have unprotected sex, or whatever tickles your risk-fancy).

No matter HOW much they protect your identity, there's always going to be a chance of a breach.

People take risks knowing the possibility of consequences. Most get away with it. But those few that don't always feel like life cheated them. That's crap. It's all just a matter of numbers. Someone's going to get screwed eventually. What matters is that people understand there are risks and possible consequences. They need to make decisions based on the what's presented to them.

Should they protect donor's rights? Probably.
But will there still always be a chance of that happening anyway? Definitely.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #4
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
Here's an idea. If you don't to want that possibility, then don't donate sperm (or have unprotected sex, or whatever tickles your risk-fancy).

No matter HOW much they protect your identity, there's always going to be a chance of a breach.

People take risks knowing the possibility of consequences. Most get away with it. But those few that don't always feel like life cheated them. That's crap. It's all just a matter of numbers. Someone's going to get screwed eventually. What matters is that people understand there are risks and possible consequences. They need to make decisions based on the what's presented to them.

Should they protect donor's rights? Probably.
But will there still always be a chance of that happening anyway? Definitely.

LOLOLLOL HA HA HA HAH HE HE HEH HE.

Your so deep and heavy sometimes. I like you.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The British are coming, The British are com...ooops, sorry!

I agree with MK; see I can be deep and heavy too!

I wouldn't want to donate my sperm for a child unless it was going to be the child I was raising with a wife. I'm not married and no kids, big shock. I do feel sympathy for the couples who are having troubles in this area. On the other hand you don't want a Chinese type of population explosion.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:45 AM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I actually went through the screening to be a sperm doner, but unfortunately,was turned down (insert joke here). Truth is, about 90% of men are rejected. Because the freezing/rethawing process kills off so many of the swimmers, only a small number of men have reasonable yields for insemination. It was a bizarre experience, though. I had a female nurse hand me a cup and direct me to a bathroom with dirty magazines. Then handing my ejaculate back to her at the end. I had this funny thought when I was doing it that if I slipped and spilled the sample on her face... VOILA, INSTANT BUKKAKE!

In truth, I wouldn't care if my information was given out. I actually liked the idea of 18 years from now, answering the door and seeing this complete part of my I didn't know existed until just then. I'm not a religious person. I'm pretty convinced that when I shuffle off this mortal coil, poof! No afterlife. Everything I was is gone and my conscious mind becomes maggot smorgasbord. The only way to achieve immortality, IMHO, is to pass on your essence. Generate a new life that is made up of one-half of yourself. It's like the more times you reproduce, the more you imprint yourself on the world before your physical shell fails you.

I saw a program about artificial insemination in the States. They interviewed a group of kids from the same doner. Although the doner's anonymity was upheld, the offspring of his donations were told about each other. Each year these half brothers and sisters would meet at someones place for a "sibling night". There were like 6 or so of them, and although from different families and backgrounds, all had strikingly similar looks and traits that bonded them. I found that to be beautiful.

Alas, no such luck for myself, lousy sperm. 'Course I could still do my own version of "artificial insemination". Troll around a fertility clinic and tail couples on their way out. Follow them home, wait for the husband to leave, then pay a "house call" to the unsuspecting wife. She'd be so grateful to finally be pregnant, she would surely oversee the proactive attitude of her doner. *gives an evil laugh*.

OK so maybe not. But makes a great fantasy, don't you think? TO THE STORY BOARD!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #7
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Yeah, frogs, the master future race.

FrogTown
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rheo, What about this idea? Instead of following the woman home and waiting for the husband; just do her in the clinic while hubby waited in the waiting room. It would save on the cost of cups and dirty magazines. The donor could check out the woman. If he agreed, lead her into a room and watch her while she got up on an exam table for your nice easy entrance. Plant your sperm deep in her and then walk out and collect the money at the desk while hubby sat in a chair.

In addition to the cost savings; it would increase the sperm survival rate because of not freezing and thawing the little swimmers.

The fee the guy would receive could be a sliding scale depending on what the woman looked like.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:22 PM   #9
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
Rheo, What about this idea? Instead of following the woman home and waiting for the husband; just do her in the clinic while hubby waited in the waiting room. It would save on the cost of cups and dirty magazines. The donor could check out the woman. If he agreed, lead her into a room and watch her while she got up on an exam table for your nice easy entrance. Plant your sperm deep in her and then walk out and collect the money at the desk while hubby sat in a chair.

In addition to the cost savings; it would increase the sperm survival rate because of not freezing and thawing the little swimmers.

The fee the guy would receive could be a sliding scale depending on what the woman looked like.
I'm not sure how the insemination works but I would think that the little swimmers are thawed and directly placed on or in the egg, sort of forced fertilization. If you shoot a load in a woman in an exam chair there would be a lesser chance of her getting pregnant. So it might need to be done multiple times. Just a thought.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
It would save on the cost of cups and dirty magazines.
Dude, that was precious.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:46 AM   #11
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
LOLOLLOL HA HA HA HAH HE HE HEH HE.

Your so deep and heavy sometimes. I like you.

LOL - When I hit 200 - "Deep and Heavy" is what I'm going with!
Old 08-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #12
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and what about the OTHER problem?

One donor for entire county = inbreeding.

perhaps the answer is in importation.

American sperm is just the rub to fix england..after all, half their best and brightest came over here, anyway.

Why shouldn't our best and brightest cum in the name of reciprocity?
Old 08-13-2006, 10:28 AM   #13
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
and what about the OTHER problem?

One donor for entire county = inbreeding.

perhaps the answer is in importation.

American sperm is just the rub to fix england..after all, half their best and brightest came over here, anyway.

Why shouldn't our best and brightest cum in the name of reciprocity?

Great babies born with American citizenship rights as there fathers were american, just what you need.

Poses a good question thought if i donated and they child found i was its biological father would it have rights to a New Zealand passport or to put it another way, shoud it have rights to a New Zealand passport?