Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238
Default younger blonde

Does anyone have a story idea I could write about this blonde?

Last edited by hnt6238; 04-26-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: editing
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #2
van_virinun

van_virinun has initial reputation
Smile Dana's bad night

Hi!

I'm not sure whether I am really an "onion" but I have an idea, lol.

How about this story:

One day Dana has to do a night shift. When leaving work late at night, she is abducted by you and a few of your friends. It's done simply enough - you just wait next to the store in a van and as soon as she comes out, you come out all masked, grab her and throw into the van, close it and then nobody can see or hear as she screams for help. But since it's night outside, nobody will probably be there in the first place.

One of your friends starts driving and in the meanwhile you strip her naked in the van, groping every inch of her body. You then tie her up, spread her legs and take several naked pictures of her. As she beg for you to let her go, you tell her that sure, you will, but you will do so in the ghetto, all naked and that tomorrow the entire town will have the pictures you just took. She cries and begs you not to do it. You tell her to be a good girl and take her back to your place.

There you trick her into giving you all blowjobs, telling her that you will let her go afterwards, but instead, when she does it, you tie her to the bed and all have a go (or two, or three). You rape her pussy, ass and mouth, sometimes more than one at a time. You do all kinds of things you can imagine.

In the morning, when you've rape her so much that your dick just won't get hard anymore, you can torture her a little, make sure that she's too scared to tell on you. You go wild with candle was, clothes pins, cold water, and whatever kinky stuff you desire.

You then leave her in the basement for a day, and get busy printing the photos and posting videos you've been taking all night. You annomously send the pictures and videos to everyone you know,a s well as to the store's management. You torture Dana until she gives up the emails of her friends and family and send them all that too. As night comes, you tell poor little Dana that as a man of honor you will keep your word and drive her to the ghetto.

On the way there, you tie her arms behind her back, force a metal ring in her mouth and lock her legs into a spread bar. You also write words "I'm a slut, fuck me" on her boobs. You then pull over next to a bunch of scary-looking dudes and throw her out.

Whatever happens next is none of your concern, but you might see it on the evening news in a couple of days.

Oh, and you should also keep an eye on her. Since you all were masked, there is no danger taht she will recognise you, so it shouldn't be too hard. One nice finishing touch would be this - If she, overwhelmed with shame, tried to leave town and start a new life somewhere else, you will then have an opportunity to follow her and repeat the nightmare she's been through all over again and maybe even find people who will "deal" with her in the next town. That way, there will be no escape for her.

What do you think? Good enough? :-)
van_virinun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
hnt6238

Default Revision

ok, thanks

Last edited by hnt6238; 04-26-2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: edit
Old 04-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
van_virinun

van_virinun has initial reputation
Default Re: Revision

Ah, working alone, I see.

Well, then definitely a taser. If you do it in the neck, it sends am impulse straight to the brain and knocks the other person out very quickly.

Chlorophorm, on the other hand, does not work nearly as well, as the movies want you to believe. It takes like 5-10 minutes for a person to succumb to it and that's plenty of time for trouble to come your way. Not my pick.

Then you can tape her up with duct tape and take her where you want.

Now, where to take her? Since you can't really take her to your home, the options I see are:

- One of those warehouses for rent. Nice and remote, it shouldn't give you any trouble, if you gag her properly, so she cannot scream for help. Not many people around anyway.

- Her own place, lol. Not sure whether it's a smart move, but hey, it might work if you like blackmail her into taking you there. Still, maybe a little risky.

- Or, if you want to keep it mobile, is you can rent one of those U-Haul trucks and put her in the back. Some of them trucks are so big, you can have a whole torture chamber there! All you need to do is drive it to some remote location and have fun.

I have to admit, she does have a very nice rack. Would be great to boobie-fuck her adn then torment her nipples.
van_virinun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
hnt6238

ok thanks

Last edited by hnt6238; 04-26-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Tags
blonde, boobs, forced