Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #21
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So Maradona gets banned.Then starts new accounts to post and contact people.I defend him.Get shit for it from many members.Then i got a nasty PM from him yesterday.I think you all know i was one of the last people to have his back.

Then Lucy goes completely insane.Insulting many members and just becoming an all over TROLL.She gets banned and then starts a new account to cause trouble.(i don't know if you all saw her thread in the rowdy room where she said that Phantom was Sierra.It was quickly deleted.)

Now this.Can you believe im getting sick of this crap.I understand keeping this post up to show how fucking stupid it is but if even one person reads it and thinks any part of it is true then this idiot kinda wins.

I personally wish this thread was deleted.This is RB-Rape Board.Not DB-Drama Board.

Sorry to vent.

I am glad the Lakers won last night.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #22
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Sierra and Phantom the same person! My god what a master of voices that person is and how amazing that this master of deception can talk in two voices at the same time...this amazing person should be making millions in show biz! I know some people and can get you an act in Vegas!
LOL...yes that whole post is sarcasm
Old 05-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #23
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand what you are saying
Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #24
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

And that also means.......I am pulling my own strings!

I've heard that about you Phantom...

Wait a mo, what are those letters appearing under my screen name
B

A

N

N

Oh bollocks, didn't mean it mein Fuhrer...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #25
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ja Mein Fuhrer
Old 05-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #26
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Oh!

I finally got the reference in the title of the thread.

The X-Files!

Too bad the recent movie, like this thread, belongs in the garbage.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #27
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Along with DO, I was very vocal regarding the Maradona ban. In my opinion, what I saw on the board at that time did not warrant such a ban. Even though I still consider him to be a friend, after hearing what was going on behind the scenes and seeing the multiple thread attacks, his ban was obviously warranted and justified.

For the record, I received the threatening bogus attack e-mail from a "Dark Phantom".

The author of the attack had obviously read my posts and knew my background. I believe it was intended to simply make me walk away from the board in disgust.

The author apparently, did not know me that well. Instead, the e-mail precipitated a full frontal attack by me against Phantom in reply to the e-mail and a copy of the attack in a PM. I check my e-mail once a day and I only learned the following day that my reply to the e-mail was “undeliverable”. The issue was resolved without a doubt in my mind, during a telephone conversation with Phantom.

The bizarre and surreal nature of this drama continues to sadden me and tear at my very fabric. Please, let it be over!

Old 05-28-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Aw Lucy was banned, I really liked her I guess that's how things go.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Old 05-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #29
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Along with DO, I was very vocal regarding the Maradona ban. In my opinion, what I saw on the board at that time did not warrant such a ban. Even though I still consider him to be a friend, after hearing what was going on behind the scenes and seeing the multiple thread attacks, his ban was obviously warranted and justified.

For the record, I received the threatening bogus attack e-mail from a "Dark Phantom".

The author of the attack had obviously read my posts and knew my background. I believe it was intended to simply make me walk away from the board in disgust.

The author apparently, did not know me that well. Instead, the e-mail precipitated a full frontal attack by me against Phantom in reply to the e-mail and a copy of the attack in a PM. I check my e-mail once a day and I only learned the following day that my reply to the e-mail was “undeliverable”. The issue was resolved without a doubt in my mind, during a telephone conversation with Phantom.

The bizarre and surreal nature of this drama continues to sadden me and tear at my very fabric. Please, let it be over!

Don't let it tear at you HRH. There's an idiot (or idiots more likely) out there who has/have a serious hard-on for Phantom. That's it. His problem, although he tries to make it ours.
Ya know, in a way this shit lately has really made this board rock in my opinion. I see a lot of us rallying around the place and people here, not so bad as I see it.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post
Aw Lucy was banned, I really liked her I guess that's how things go.
Just read her last 10 to 20 posts and you will see why.Not to mention after her ban she got a new account to start trouble.

Having said that i liked her to.I stress the past tense.

And HRH..I absolutely understand what you are saying.

Pete..i don't care what you think about me and what you said.I am just glad you are back.I hope the past can be the past.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 05-28-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #31
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Just read her last 10 to 20 posts and you will see why.Not to mention after her ban she got a new account to start trouble.

Having said that i liked her to.I stress the past tense.
I liked her too and can understand about the lack of sleep thing.

But that excuse cannot travel as far as she did.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #32
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
So Maradona

Now this.Can you believe im getting sick of this crap.I understand keeping this post up to show how fucking stupid it is but if even one person reads it and thinks any part of it is true then this idiot kinda wins.
We should add a paragraph that says "now, go jump off the nearest bridge to show your support". So, those that read it and actually think it's true, well, Darwin award.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #33
pervipete

Quote:
Pete..i don't care what you think about me and what you said.I am just glad you are back.I hope the past can be the past.
It can be, my apologies for my comments...

I should remember, never post in anger..
Old 05-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

HRH, I'm sorry that you had to go through this drama, the person who sent it is beneath contempt.

Maybe we can all learn from this, that no matter what, no matter who is under attack or attacking you, sometimes we need to retreat from a row, even if it means the other person feels they are winning.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #35
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I missed the drama with Lucy. I was in no way saying she should be brought back. I always let the mods do what they see fit. I will miss her posts is all.

I really wish all the fighting would stop here, it seems so unnecessary.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #36
pervipete

So did I Tina, so did I.

I think we need to draw a line under the whole sorry business, and get back to normal(ish)

The past, as Dark One rightly put it, is the past..
Old 05-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #37
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post
Well I missed the drama with Lucy. I was in no way saying she should be brought back. I always let the mods do what they see fit. I will miss her posts is all.

I really wish all the fighting would stop here, it seems so unnecessary.
I liked her too, a LOT! But what can you do? People flip. The internet makes it so easy if you're not careful.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #38
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post

I should remember, never post in anger..
You and Me both.
Im sorry as well

And Trina,i understand what your saying.It is to bad it went the way it did.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #39
pervipete

I can understand why you left this here Phantom, but maybe its a good idea to lock this, and the other drama threads, and let them die a natural death...

And anyway, ain't you supposed to be resting your fake headwound from your fake accident
Old 05-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #40
pervipete

Quote:
You and Me both.
Im sorry as well

And Trina,i understand what your saying.It is to bad it went the way it did.
I just feel sorry that both of us have lost friends over this...

Laters
Closed Thread