Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #41
Forced Entry

Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced Entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Ok, I get the point. I'm going to join Sierra at the other forum. Have fun Bella.

So you prove yourself to be stupid and then just walk away when you can't take the heat? Why don't you just admit that you're a falable human being and just move on? There's nothing wrong with being wrong, but there is something wrong with being wrong for too long.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:48 AM   #42
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A drama thread was made for drama. There was no point to make this thread, there were other threads it could have been posted in.

You got your drama and another member is gone. Congratulations.

FE, you don't know me, and vice versa. I apologise for the negative reputation. I am certainly fallable, and I have a severe lack of sleep right now. Reputation is nice, I care about it somewhat although I feel someone like you should have far more than someone like me, which is my problem with the system. My apologies.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #43
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about we all just chill out.I like Lucy very much.Im not big on what she said in this thread but im not going to sit back and watch everyone fuck with her.

So could we please all just chill out?

I understand that im supposed to be the asshole here but im just asking if we all could chill on this.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #44
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
A drama thread was made for drama. There was no point to make this thread, there were other threads it could have been posted in.

You got your drama and another member is gone. Congratulations.
I didn't make it for drama and I'd still really like it (amongst a ton of other members) if you didn't leave us.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #45
Forced Entry

Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced Entry

Lucy, I can understand your frustrations. I guess the mods haven't figured out that negative reps only lead to sore feelings. I can't for the life of me figure out why it hasn't been disabled. It can be disabled and/or the power can be delagated to Mods only.

Perhaps they enjoy watching people get pitted against each other? Regardless, it is a worthless inflated system.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:16 AM   #46
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

K, think i've had enough.

didn't try and get involved here to have drama day in day out. don't care who you are, where you from, how old you are, how many rep you have, what gender or sexual choice - you have a right to speak and the right to be respected. that does not give you the right to attack other people. there are rules to maintain that freedom, breech it then you face the consequences.

for lucy to do what she did tonight, although out of character, is still unacceptable. just like a person who kills another in a rage is still called murder. however, to getaway with it by saying BYE is cowardly and wrong. no one deserves that, and certainly not on a "fantasy" site.

Thanks for all those who i've become friends in the last few days. I still have a ton of questions for you all, but i guess that will have to wait.

not making a thread - just signing out and no longer participating.

Clinic Closed
Old 05-26-2009, 02:20 AM   #47
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can actually say anything I like in this particular forum Hell, as long as I don't break any rules.

Other people have been saying and doing whatever they like (even sometimes breaking rules) and there hasn't been a problem. Perhaps they haven't gotten as personal in such a high profile manner. If you read HRH's thread he calls Niki a something stone truck driver, and gets away with it.

Stern is being told to fuck off, Phantom is being abused. I was against this. It just seemed that it is the only language people understand.

As for transexuals, as long as they stay out of the womens bathroom, I have no problem at all. Just words on a computer screen, no hate meant. I just have no heart and can say hurtful things as if I am telling a story with no emotional connection to them at all.

A point was meant against what is going on on the forums, not particularly this one person, but due to lack of sleep it came out wrong.

FE, again apologies for the reputation. I will try to fix this for you.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-26-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #48
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forced Entry View Post
Lucy, I can understand your frustrations. I guess the mods haven't figured out that negative reps only lead to sore feelings. I can't for the life of me figure out why it hasn't been disabled. It can be disabled and/or the power can be delagated to Mods only.

Perhaps they enjoy watching people get pitted against each other? Regardless, it is a worthless inflated system.
I have absolutely stayed out of this until now, but I have to take exception to this.

The mods enjoy seeing the board tear itself apart? WTF does that mean? How in the world can you read this board and think that? These mods have done absolutely everything to try to get this board back on track, and they will continue to do so. You may not agree with everything they do - I know I don't but Somedude, Sternenlied, Phantom, Becka, Sodoman and Sanitarium all care about this board and its inhabitants more than you or I ever will.

Let me ask you a question. How many of the mods have you taken the time to get to know in your 2-1/2 years here? How many times have you repped a moderator or sent them a PM to thank them for what they do? How many times have you even seen any other member give them encouragement? Yes, it happens but not enough.

The rep system itself isn't broken. The people who use it might be. That's NOT the mods' fault. It's yours and mine and all the people on this board who use it and misuse it.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:27 AM   #49
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I can actually say anything I like in this particular forum Hell, as long as I don't break any rules.

Other people have been saying and doing whatever they like (even sometimes breaking rules) and there hasn't been a problem. Perhaps they haven't gotten as personal in such a high profile manner. If you read HRH's thread he calls Niki a something stone truck driver, and gets away with it.

Stern is being told to fuck off, Phantom is being abused. I was against this. It just seemed that it is the only language people understand.

As for transexuals, as long as they stay out of the womens bathroom, I have no problem at all. Just words on a computer screen, no hate meant. I just have no heart and can say hurtful things as if I am telling a story with no emotional connection to them at all.

FE, again apologies for the reputation. I will try to fix this for you.
not saying whatever other bullying that's happened is ok, but to see more people joining in is not ok. creating more victims is not ok. sorry to be the doctor here, but more and more casualties rolling in, and some casualties becoming aggressors.

just because everyone else is doing it - doesn't mean it's ok.

just because it's within the rules, doesn't make it "right". a lot of things might be "legal", doesn't make it "unethical".

i think you know exactly what i mean.

once again - i am sorry you are hurt, and spreading the hurt isn't the way.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:33 AM   #50
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay boys and girls I see it's time for Uncle somedude to make everyone play nice again. So thread locked!